Library Daze

Story Info
Library hippy defines free sex with her mom and strangers.
2.6k words
4.48
6.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just minutes after my local Brooklyn library opened, I rushed through the bullet proof glass doors and metal detector as I thought how sad it was that we needed them. A new, blinding, green flash made me wonder if they added something, like xray view. Before I could ponder who would see stored images or lament the loss of privacy, I noticed a compelling hippy in an animated, whispering, argument with the librarian. I was only there for more research into 20th Century tech, devices, characters and entertainment.

Dressed the part from her flowery bandana on her head, to her sharply cutoff yellow paisley top, to her low rider jeans micro skirt which showed off her long, shapely, toned legs perfectly, and down to her sandals, she was a model hippy or dressed as one. Though the clothes were well worn and her top threadbare, her natural, unpainted face was compelling -- equal to Bo Derek in her prime.

As I walked past, my eyes were glued to her so I didn't notice the missing PCs or the wall of card catalog drawers. When she raised her arm, I noticed three things: her pits were smothered in dense, brown hair; the bottom third of her bare breasts came out; a solid inch of butt crack was permanently out. She turned and smashed into me hard, her eyes red and tear filled. While she blubbered an apology, I offered mine and held her elbows as I asked if I could help.

She stared at me a moment, then threw her arms around me. "Thank you for asking. That mean prude refused to help because of how I'm dressed. She said I was insulting the library." With my arms around her bare back, I was aware that both breasts were exposed to others nearby. I fought to contain myself and mini me. When I told her that, she answered, "Tits are tits. Half the planet has them and we all have nipples so what's the big deal? What's a 'mini me?"

Thinking she was teasing me, I laughed. She didn't. Pulling my confused face away let me stare at her exposed nipples and I asked why she was dressed in that sexy costume. "Micro skirts and head bandanas were gone by 1970. Did you lose a bet?"

She pulled back, looking confused and a bit angry. "What do you mean 'costume?' This is how I normally dress. My parents don't approve either, but it's my body and my right. 1970? What does that mean?" When I unrolled my smart phone, it showed no signal and no internet 8.

"It's not up to me to judge and approve or disapprove. I don't even know your name, but I do appreciate beauty when I see it. I love your simple clothes and your natural beauty. I'm Ken. Why don't we get out of here?" She smiled and nodded. Her dimples lit up the big room. "I'm a sucker for dimples. Now I'm sure you're trying to seduce me. I can hope, anyway."

"You are an odd character. Sometimes you talk like you're from the future, then you use words from the 40s. My name is Moon Ziger. Blame my beatnik parents for that. Let's walk toward the Hudson." The Hudson? That was miles away. As she exited the ancient doors, I locked onto her micro skirt. The front was obscenely low with several long, stray hairs escaping the waistline, and the back exposed more than an inch of butt crack before clinging to her curves. No sign of panties. Mini me saluted.

"You must be a swimmer or runner to have such perfect, toned legs. I'm not complaining, but if your skirt were any shorter, I could see your IUD." I smiled to defuse any insult.

As she teased me by pulling her tiny skirt a little higher on a public street, she said, "Thanks. But my legs are all natural and shaped by all the walking I do. What's an I U D?" Now I was sure she was teasing me. Though she held her skirt high enough to let some long, curly hairs escape beneath it, she said nothing as she teased mini me to weep.

She took my hand and led me into a suburban part of town. It didn't look like Brooklyn. Several blocks later, we approached a baseball field for little leagues. The local tweener Angels were playing the Devils. How ironic and appropriate. One of the angels, in green and white, smushed his face against the cyclone fence near us as he caught a ball. We walked past and around the field. "There's a downhill, rough path to the river. It ends in a small, sandy beach." Sliding down the eroded, tree-lined path proved she had no panties.

When we reached the beach, she smiled, raised her arms and spun around, breasts exposed and not at all embarrassed. Quickly surprising me, she pulled off her top and skirt. "Let's catch some rays and feel the wind massage us." What a stunning, shapely body. She pulled my shirt off and laid down ignoring another naked couple nearby. I stripped and introduced Moon to mini me, who was at full attention. She grabbed him, shook him, and said hello, not at all daunted by my moan. I got on my back and slowly felt connected to nature.

We'd been quietly soaking in the sun for nearly five minutes when Moon straddled me. Her D-cups and hard nipples swung invitingly near my mouth. I took the bait and lapped each nipple before nibbling and sucking it. "That's for being so nice on our walk and just listening. This," she shook and pumped mini me back to firmness and aligned it with her wet and willing pussy, "is for supporting me in the library." Gasping on that last word as she guided my cock into her slippery snatch, she then fully sat on my cock and squeezed it. We moaned together and began our half- horizontal tango.

Remembering the other naked couple, I looked over and saw them in a Tantra, face to face, position, watching us. Mini me lurched and launched harder into Moon, spurred on by our audience. Moon gasped, back arched, head rolled back, hips rolling and thrusting. Her stiff clit pushed out of her pretty pussy and pulsed. Too far away to eat it, I just rolled it in my fingers. When it lurched the third time, she came with a primal scream. Her pussy spasms forced me to cum hard into her. "Your hot cum feels so good as it splashes inside me, and so warm." The other couple smiled and began their own thrusting and groaning.

Moon caught her breath as she continued to twitch on my cock. Leaving my cock as a temporary cork in her pussy, she spun around into cowgirl position and briefly stared at the other couple copulating. Then she slid back until her mouth aligned with my stiff and soaked cock, and her wet pussy was on my mouth. Though I pinched her puffy, pretty pussy closed, our combined scent was against my nose. I'm not a fan of creme pies, yet when she swallowed my twice drenched cock, I released her labia and licked her clit. As I began to suck it, our mixed creme escaped her sweet pussy. When I focused on her scent and taste, I was able to swallow our mixed treat. Soon, I was sucking and lapping her swollen pussy for more. My cock pulsed the last of my soldiers into her throat and mouth and we froze like that -- mouths full of each others fluids and sex. Blissfully, we watched the other couple cum together.

Her tongue lazily wrapped around my cock as I gently lapped her retreating clit. We lay there several minutes on our backs, her pussy wide open near my face so I could comb back her hair and admire its beauty. The other couple stood over us, his thick cock hanging over Moon, the woman's thick cunt straddling my face so I could admire its hairy beauty. They thanked us for sharing.

They both knelt, then the man, a total stranger, leaned over moon and kissed her clit before sucking it and spreading her pussy. Moon sucked his stiffening cock and pulled it into her throat. The woman squatted lower until her cleaned pussy spread open on my mouth. As I began sucking and fingering her, she pumped my cock then swallowed it. She mumbled how much she loved the scent and taste of jizz and pussy as she lapped my cock.

With only the slightest gap, she angled across to eat Moon directly. I kept eating her as she fingered, sucked, and brought Moon to another orgasm. My cock twitched, but was soon covered in warmth again. Wait. She was still sucking Moon, so.... His hot throat opened and sucked me in. It squeezed hard then pulled me back to his tongue. Before I could protest, I was in his throat again and his finger was in my ass. He pumped it and rotated until I felt a sudden urge to cum. It was irresistible. He'd found my prostate and I filled his throat with my cum. He grunted as he filled Moon's throat with his cum. When I bit his girl's labia and pulled her clit, she came with a scream and tremors. We all collapsed, breathing hard. Before getting up, I pushed two fingers into the stranger and collected more of her dew to inhale. They left with big smiles.

"Moon, do you fuck all your friends like that?" It was hard to ask that without judgment. She said all three of us were strangers to her and that was the essence of free love. That recklessness startled me. We got dressed and took another path from the beach.

Every few steps, I lifted her skirt and cupped her moist pussy or pet her bare ass. She didn't mind a bit. After a while, we reached her home and she introduced me to her beatnik mom, Star. She seemed in a drug daze most of the time, in a shear summer dress with nothing under it. Her dark nipples and full breasts were easily visible as was her dark nest of untrimmed pubic and pit hair. "Maybe I should change into something nicer?" she asked as she unbuttoned the last button and pulled her dress open.

"No need on my account," I added as she stood holding her dress open. "You look very much like Moon." She smiled and slipped the dress off.

"You mean my legs, ass or tits? I gave them all to her. I guess you fucked her already?"

Moon stripped off her clothes saying, "We are nude most of our time at home. Delivery men love coming here and sometimes cumming too."

"I probably should call home and let them know where I am. I was only supposed to be gone an hour and now its 17:00." The yellow wall phone with extra long cord and dial face gave me pause. "Umm, what is the exact date and where are we?"

As mom took off my shirt, she asked, "Why don't you know all that? Did you bang your head when you banged my child? Yes, I know she's twenty, but she'll always be a kid to me." Moon slid my jeans and BVDs off. Star grunted approval. "My husband won't be home for a week. Don't worry, he plays nude with strangers too. He's probably balling some hot chick right now."

"Anyone with us more than a few minutes has to be naked too. It's May 5, 1962 and you are in Kingston, NY. That help?" Mini me enjoyed mom's grip as my eyes popped and I gulped. How did I get 120 miles from Brooklyn and go back seventy years? In a daze, I still mindlessly fondled mom's tits and nice nipples.

Fortunately, I'd seen a rotary phone in an antiques museum. When I dialed my home number, I got "number not in service." Of course, I didn't have that number yet. Trying to recall my history lessons, what happened in mid 1962. We were in a space race; Marilyn Monroe was killed; AIDS was still years away. Maybe I dodged a bullet or two?

"I think this umm, confusion started at the library. Maybe if I go back there things will clear up?" The less I said the better. 1962?!

Mom kicked in with a sly smile, "Well, they're closed now. I guess you're stuck with us til then. We'll have supper then watch Jeopardy, Candid Camera, and Red Skelton on our new 17-inch color set before bed." All unknown to me, so I got to watch historic TV. Was hospitality so different back here? Such casual nudity, fucking, and all three of us in one bed?

Star and Moon shared my cock all night. They alternately or jointly sucked it and each tried to suffocate me with her pussy while the other rode my cock. Though they each came at least twice by then, while I caught my breath, they French kissed, sucked tits and ate each other in 69. I had the benefit of tasting each of their wet and delicious pussies afterward. After a long night of sucking and fucking, we got some sleep. I woke to my cock in Star's throat as Moon watched with a smile. Before I came, Star licked and wet Moon's ass hole then guided my cock inside it. After I filled it with my hot cum, Moon pumped my exhausted cock hard again and guided it into her mom. Though painful, I succumbed to the hot, tight pleasure and filled Star with the last of my cum. We showered together. Shower water is much more tasty licked off a swollen pussy.

After a night of special exercises and little sleep we had breakfast. Moon dressed in a mini and longer top then walked me to the library. We entered through the heavy wood doors. Puzzled, I looked around the unfamiliar room. When I pulled an antique card catalog drawer, I was shocked to find it was full of cards. Moon was, well, mooning the room and showing off all her goods as she stayed bent over to read a low shelf. I took one last, long look at the compelling sight and walked out the doors, only to turn back and enter again.

A bright green light flash blinded me. When I could see again, the card catalog wall was gone; PCs littered the room; the glass doors and metal detector were back. I went to the nearest PC and checked the date -- May 5, 2032! Home again.

All smiles until I wondered what happened to Moon. She would be ninety now if still alive. I brought up the 1960 census -- no Star or Moon. The 1970 census found their names in Kingston. Using a Google life track app, I found Moon living in a nursing home. It traced her life of fighting for women's rights, including her ten terms in Congress where she pushed her agendas into laws. She'd survived the flu epidemic and the AIDS and COVID pandemics. I drove up to Kingston to see her.

When I got to her room and called out her name, she turned and stared at me, angling her head a few times in confusion. Despite the sagging skin, her bone structure was still there and still attractive. "Ken? You SOB! You vanished seventy years ago. Do you know how many Kens there are in Brooklyn? Come here." She slapped me then kissed me. She told me about her life and, from her drawer, pulled out a photo of me and her mom, naked in bed, with her mom holding my balls. I'd slept through that. "That was the most memorable day and night of my life." I agreed.