All Comments on 'Library of Laughter Ch. 02'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GigglingGoblinGigglingGoblinover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks so mujch for reading!

If you'd like to get early updates and exclusive content *and* support my ability to keep writing these stories regularly, consider checking out my Patreon and pledging a buck or two! https://patreon.com/gigglinggoblin

tied26tied26over 5 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed this one. Tickling isn't done often enough in a well written way, and you've done a great job so far, (and from reading everything else you've written, I'm sure you'll continue too!) I hope Brielle gets more hypnosis and tickling!

stevehaywoodstevehaywoodover 5 years ago
FFFFF/m tickling

Your descriptions of the women tickling him are delicious. They obviously enjoy tickling men. The mind control, those ribbons, the ferns...wow. Am wondering if the next chapter will include F+/m+ tickling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Update!

Great buildup so far, both the story AND the tickling. Looking forward to the next update, hopefully with whichever girls get Rufus under their fingers next getting in his pants for some cock play and tickle sex.

I notice that the ribbon Rufus was given was red while all the other ribbons mentioned were blue and green. Was that maypole dance intended to snare the unsuspecting holder of the red ribbon for tickle torture, while the "lucky" five girls were the ones whose ribbons actually caught him? I'm intrigued by what other tricks the village girls may have in store for him.

On the story side, I do hope that Rufus and Brielle figure out the mystery of the village and are able to get away...though not before Rufus gets played with several more times, with Brielle being hypnotized into joining in on the fun once or twice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, I dare say it's not about to get an update any time soon but wanted to say how well it was done! - Ted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES