Library Submission

Story Info
Librarian submits to a dominant professor.
1.6k words
4.07
34.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate working the late shift at the college library. Except during finals, the place is dead, and in the middle of summer session, it is deader than dead.

Bored out of my mind at the second-floor reference desk, and horny because I'm between boyfriends, I while away the time by reading anything even remotely sexy. Tonight, it's the Kama Sutra, and I'm so engrossed in the images of sexual positions, I fail to hear you arrive, your footsteps muffled by the carpeting.

You clear your throat, and I look up into your hard, dark eyes. They flick to the book, then back up to sweep over me, noticing every inch of my diminutive frame and my flirty little strappy sundress. I blush and my nipples get hard, clearly noticeable through the thin fabric of my dress.

"May I help you?" I ask politely.

"I'm looking for the reference book on deviant behavior that was put on hold for my class. I'm Professor Stone."

I rise from the desk and lead you to the back corner of the library to the reserved section. You follow behind me, and though you keep a proper distance, I feel goose flesh rise on the back of my neck. I can feel the skirt of my sundress has caught in the crack of my ass, my thong panties no obstacle, and I want to pull it out, but I know you would see me do it, so I leave it there and pray you won't notice.

We arrive at the reserved section and I scan the eye-level shelf for your book, but it isn't there.

"I'm sorry, I don't see it...maybe it is misfiled." I bend over to check the lower shelves. Suddenly, I feel your strong hand pressing at the base of my neck. I try to rise, but you force me to stay bent over. You yank my skirt out of my crack and flip it up over my ass, revealing my white thong wedged firmly up my ass crack.

"What are you doing?!" I yell. CRACK! You slap my ass with a hard open hand.

"Shut up, you little bitch, and listen carefully." You grab my ass cheek hard, yank it up, then down, then land another hard smack, turning it pink. "You will do as I say, when I say it, and you will say, 'Thank you, Sir,' is that understood?"

Terrified, I nod. You spank both ass cheeks hard in rapid succession. "Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir."

"That's right you little bitch, thank me for letting you worship my cock." You press relentlessly on my neck, forcing me to kneel before you. You slide your sweatpants down just below your cock and balls, resting them on the taut fabric.

"Open your cunty mouth, you little bitch." As I do you grab the back of my head and force me down onto your turgid man meat. I'm not an experienced cocksucker, and you quickly growl your dissatisfaction with the job I'm doing.

"You stupid little slut, you're probably used to all the little college boys trying to get into your pants, going out of their way to please you. But I'm not a boy, and a teasing little whore like you is going to learn how to satisfy a real man."

You grab me by my ponytail, yank me to my feet, push me face-first against the wall. I put my hands up to keep my face from slamming the wall. You kick my ankles apart and yank my thong down to mid-thigh. The unmistakable scent of my arousal swirls around us. You take a loud sniff.

"What's this?" You reach around the front of my body between my thighs and jam your middle finger into my dripping wet snatch. I moan as my hot slick channel clutches you.

Your laugh is nasty. "Your cunt is sopping wet already, you fucking whore." You stick a second finger in, frigging my squelching pussy. You wedge your other hand in the crack of my ass, and without warning, screw your dry thumb into my tight, puckered asshole. I try to squirm away, but pressed against the wall, impaled on your fingers, there is nowhere for me to go. I moan in pleasure/pain.

I cannot see you, only feel you behind me, your fingers assaulting my cunt and ass, your malevolent whisper in my ear.

"You like it when I fill your tight ass, you little bitch?" I moan at the erotic humiliation of the question.

"Answer me," you demand, twisting your thumb into my resisting ass. "Yes Sir, thank you, Sir."

"Yes, Sir, thank you, Sir, what?" You say, pressing deeper into my ass and angling your thumb so the part closest to your palm presses again the rim of my asshole.

I pant out my answer, embarrassed by the truth of it. "Yes, Sir, I like it when you fill my tight little bitch ass, thank you, Sir."

You hiss against my ear, "Only dirty, nasty little sluts like to get fucked up the ass. So, what does that make you?" I hesitate a fraction too long for your liking. You yank your fingers from my hot quim and smack me five punishing spanks while frigging my ass hard with your thumb. "I asked you a question, bitch."

"I'm a dirty, nasty little slut who likes getting fucked up the ass, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Abruptly you pull your thumb from me, and I am ashamed to realize how empty my cunt and asshole feel without your fingers in me.

You drag me over to a table in front of a big window and tear my dress off me. Now completely naked, you shove me onto my back on the table. You climb on, your knees on either side on my head, facing my body.

"Normally, I'd have you worship my cock, but since you are such a horrible cocksucker, you'll have to lick out my hairy asshole instead." You reach back, spreading your ass cheeks. I catch a whiff of you -- musk and sweat and all man. "Stick out your tongue."

I've never reamed an asshole before and I'm scared to do it, but more scared of what you'll do if I don't. I reluctantly stick out my tongue. You impale your asshole on it, opening your cheeks wide to get my tongue up you as deep as you can, then letting them close and smother me as you grind down on my tongue. You rise and fall on my face, using my tongue to fuck your nasty hairy asshole.

I rub my thighs together and slip my hand down to my clit, but you slap it away and yank my thighs open. "This isn't about you, slut. I don't give a shit if you get off. You are a fuck toy, to be used for my pleasure. Tongue fuck my asshole, you nasty little whore." You grind on my aching tongue, my nose buried in your crack, swamped by your musky manly smell.

You grab behind my knees, lifting my body so my ass rises off the table toward you, my knees almost touching my shoulders. You shove your thumb back into my tight, dry ass, corkscrewing it into my resistant hole. Tears run down my face as you piston deeply in and out of my abused anus.

"Suck my balls and reach around to stroke my cock, slut." Relieved I can breathe again, I lap your balls vigorously. Smack! Smack! You spank my clit, almost making me cum. "Bitch, I said suck, not lick, my balls. Jesus, you are a stupid cunt. You need a lot of training."

I grab your cock and while I suck your balls, I concentrate on giving you the best hand job I can. You spit on the head of your cock, and I feel your saliva making you wet and slick, stroking you harder and faster, sucking on your shaved balls like they're hard candy. I feel your pre-come leaking from the head of your cock, and your balls swell and tighten in my mouth.

With two more hard slaps on my clit and one more deep thrust of your thumb, you pull out of me, roll off me, and drag me by my hair until I'm kneeling on the floor. You dick slap me repeatedly, beating off on my face until you spew strings of thick jizz across my face and tits.

With one hand you grab my ponytail and with the other, you grab my face, pry my jaw open and jam your cock in my mouth. "Clean my cock, bitch. Even a terrible cocksucker like you can't fuck that up." I do my best to be a better cocksucker, to please you.

Without looking at me, you pull out of my mouth and pull up your pants. "Be to my office tomorrow at two o'clock for further instructions, slut. Wear no underwear under a sundress and be on time, or you won't like what happens to you.

Somehow, I have the bravery to ask, "What if I don't show up, Sir?"

The look you give me in the weighty silence stills my breath and races my heart.

"I'm a tenured professor. You're a lowly reference clerk. Who do you think will keep their job if I go to HR and tell them I saw the slutty librarian getting used like the whore she is in front of a library window where all the world can see?"

He stares into my eyes. I see the truth there. No one will believe a whore like me over him. I drop my eyes submissively.

"I'll be there at two tomorrow, Sir. Thank you, Sir."