All Comments on 'License to Incest'

by Moonburns

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 2 years ago

Um, I read this twice to be sure of what I read. I almost though it should be in the humor section, but I'll wait to see if there are follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ....

DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB..

DO QUIT WRITING..

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

What an interesting plot you have. I enjoyed this and hope it is a build up to the main event of these two getting together as a couple and raising a family with government support. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sex, but I liked it. What a fun twist to the concept of getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This should become a multi-part story, showing both thier feelings as it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
LOL!

That has to be the silliest story on this web site!!!

sexymeupsexymeupover 2 years ago

there was no incest in this story, total shit, you failed really badly on this, one star and that was too much.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

You have me hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am very excited for this series. This has great potential.

The obvious ones: Scott and sister. Scott and mom.

Dad daughter.

But potential story arcs. Agent Dobson and Linda are brother sister.

This series even though based around incest doesnt need some chapters or scenes need not stay within those confines. Scott and Jill join as not just as influencers but eventual recruiters helping others with their siblings/parents.

Interesting Prologue. I will be keeping my eye on this

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

Nice start. Looking forward to more. There is more, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting and, of course, different

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroupsover 2 years ago

To the moron who told you to quit writing, I disagree wholeheartedly! I am thoroughly intrigued by the concept and hope to read more soon. Your grammar and syntax are exceptional, which is rare, so your writing style is easy to read. Please don’t get discouraged by an anonymous loser. Your work is good and fresh!

NesticNesticover 2 years ago

An interesting start. Please keep going …

JamdinJamdinover 2 years ago

I would love to read more for this is a great start.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I think the word "unconventional" was used in there somewhere...quite appropriate for this story...I have never read anything that starts quite like this one did.

So, where are the follow-up chapters?! Surely you have a plan mapped out to continue this 'journey' you have begun so well...

And, yeah, maybe he should call Mom...let's see how she react to this...hhhmmmmm....

**5** stars...

bluerowdybluerowdyover 2 years ago

Great premise, please continue, there could be many chapters in this saga.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If he had just told them to fuck off his relationship with his family would have been destroyed all because total strangers walked up and said your sister wants to fuck you for clout on Facebook

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Thought of calling mom because he's fucking mom lieing to hot sister STUPID WASTE OF TIME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous