All Comments on 'License to Strip'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Well, Mr. Seattle

Keep an eye on my "Hedonist" story. I haven't written that bit just yet, but I do sense that it's heading that way. It's an angle I've wanted to explore in my writing.

(I'm a little less sure that I want to explore it with my guy in real life, but I'm willing to explore it here in our minds.)

B

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Hot stuff!

Next time he'll get it straight from the fountain, I hope.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Let me assure you, ValensGirl, I'm not too thrilled about it either

But that's what this story is about. Everyone involved takes one for the team, if you will.

Such is love. ;)

B

ValensGirlValensGirlover 11 years ago
Very enjoyable!

I loved the protagonist's description of why she likes to strip. Very sexy and very sweet. Not too thrilled about her deciding to swallow (I wouldn't), but her giving him a blowjob in front of the other guy was hot. Well done. :D

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
How could I turn down a virgin offer?

I will go have a peek :)

Thanks for your very kind words.

B

silverslacker62silverslacker62over 11 years ago
virgin offer

I'm new to this site and to writing for it. Resolved to read a few rivals and comment. This story is sexy to me because it admits the thrill of female exhibitionism. I love ladies who strip for the camera, or for the imagination, and I love to hear about it. On top of that, a well done tale - convincing and briskly told. Please check mine. Regards ...

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, pg

I think of these as the same characters from the "Hedonist" stories. There is one tiny plot detail that overlaps (the first and only other time she swallowed for him). But this story might violate their chronology. I think of her as older than late 30s in "Hedonist," but I think I said there (as here) that they'd been together 7 years.

I do have more "Hedonist" under construction, trying to bend it through a new genre (or two), but I haven't worked on it now for at least a few days (mostly in order to get this thing written).

B (parenthetically)

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
As always, well done

Reading your prose is like making love -- foreplay, peaks and valleys building to a crescendo and ultimate satisfaction. I like the depth of character development, the insights that solidify motivations and deft execution of the plot. As always, your tale is believable and smacks of reality (although the only jolt there is his willingness to swallow a stranger's semen; but I'll bow to literary license for plot necessity -- and you did nicely allow that he was in the heat of passion, well wanting to cum, when he did it). I liked this young lady and would be most pleased to spend more time with her if you'd be so kind. Thanks, Brandie69, for another beautiful story.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Considering!

You are most considerate :)

B

ConsideringConsideringover 11 years ago
Loved it

Great storytelling. I loved the build-up, and the insides into what turns you on. A very interesting twist at the end - loved the confliction the character faced and your ability to manipulate his arousal to get what you wanted.

Fantastic.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much, Alexandra!

That's especially nice to hear from a fellow author!

I should add that these two particular characters may do a three- way someday, but it will take them much more than one summer cookout to get there :)

Thanks again!

B

AlexandraAlexandraover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

Great story Brandie. I expected a threesome of course, and it sort of was while not being, which made it much more exciting and realistic. Wonderful buildup and character interaction. Thank you!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, sun!

Yes, I did have a touch of verisimilitude once, after traveling abroad.

Nothing a little penicillin couldn't take care of! ;)

B

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Interesting ...

Brandie69 - your stories have that touch of verisimilitude. It reminds of various occasions when I ... well perhaps I won't go there. Nice story. I liked the way you turned the tables on your boyfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous