Lick Me Clean Bitch!

Story Info
A Hispanic woman turns a racist White guy into her bitch.
3.7k words
3.93
70.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoy this story.

*****

Brandon worked at an advertisement company. The suite had a main room with 20 cubicle's and a private office for the manager Francesca. Next to Brandon's cubicle was a cubical belonging to one of his co workers Melissa. Brandon hated Melissa.

Every time Brandon would pass Melissa's cubical he would see her slacking off and talking on the phone. She would often be leaning back in her chair with her shoe's off and her feet up on the desk in a very lazy manner and to make it worse, her feet often stunk and Brandon could always smell it in the next cubicle.

Melissa also hated Brandon. She hated how Brandon would always give her a negative stare whenever she was just sitting around and on top of that, she kept seeing him posting racist things on social media stating that Hispanic's are lazy and dirty as well as many other racist things. She always assumed that Brandon was referring to her.

Brandon was raised to believe that White people are higher class than Hispanic people.

Brandon was in a bad financial situation due to having a lot of debt. One day Brandon found out that if he makes one more late payment on his rent, he will be evicted. That day Brandon went to work in a very bad mood. As he was sitting in his cubicle working he could hear Melissa giggling on her phone and on top of that, he could smell her feet again. This upset Brandon so much and combined with him already being in a very bad mood, he went to her cubicle to yell at her.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE? ALL YOU DO IS SLACK OFF ALL DAY AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU PEOPLE MUST NEVER SHOWER BECAUSE I CAN SMELL YOUR FEET ALMOST EVERY DAY! PUT YOUR SHOES BACK ON!" said Brandon.

Brandon said all this loud and everyone heard. This made Melissa feel extremely embarrassed and angry.

"You cant talk to me like that. I'm going to complain to Francesca. You will be luckey if you still have your job," said Melissa.

Brandon realized that he cannot afford to lose his job right now and that he just made a big mistake. The manager Francesca was Hispanic herself and she might have issue with what he just said.

With that his co worker walked to Francesca's office and knocked on the door. A moment later she entered the office after being told to enter by Francesca.

About 10 minutes later Melissa came out of Francesca's office and walked up to Brandon.

"Francesca wants to see you in her office asshole," said Melissa.

Brandon's heart skipped a beat as he new he couldn't afford to get fired at the moment.

Brandon approached Francesca's office and knocked on the door, and then heard Francesca's voice instructing him to enter her office. He entered the office and saw Francesca sitting at her desk.

Francesca was a volumptuous Hispanic woman in her early 30's. He approached and sat on the chair in front of her desk.

"I hear we are having problems," said Francesca.

"I may have over reacted, but she comes in every day and and slacks off by always talking on the phone. In addition to that, she takes her shoes off and i can smell her feet from my cubical," said Brandon.

"She still manages to get her work load done. In regards to Melissa's feet, she has to rush in order to get here on time and often has to skip taking a shower, yet you publicly humiliated her in front of everyone because of it," said Francesca.

"I have the same problem because i am also always rushing to get here. In addition to that, she showed me all the racist comments you have been posting on social media," said Francesca.

"I never mentioned her by name," said Brandon.

"It doesnt matter. I'm also Hispanic and those comments offended me personally. You are creating a hostile work environment and we can't have that here. Im going to have to let you go," said Francesca.

"Let me go? You can't just let me go. I'm one pay check away from losing my apartment and if you fire me i will have no where to go," said Brandon.

"Thats not my problem. We have rules here and if you cant follow them then thats on you," said Francesca.

"Please don't fire me. If you fire me I'll become homeless. I'm sorry for embarrassing Melissa and for posting those racist comments on Social media. I'll do anything to keep my job," said Brandon.

"If i don't fire you Melissa will think that i didn't take her complaint seriously," said Francesca.

"I'll tell you what. I'll let you stay if you want, but your life in this office is about to change. Melissa needs to know that her complaint is being taken seriously," said Francesca.

"You will no longer have your cubicle out there with everyone else. In fact from now on your work area will be here in my office with me," stated Francesca.

"I am willing to do whatever it takes to keep my job," said Brandon.

"Your job will change. From now on your main focus here will simply be to do whatever i want you to do, in other words you will literally be my personal bitch around here and it will be very degrading, but it will be exactly how a racist white guy like you deserves to be treated," said Francesca.

"If you agree to this than you can stay. But just know that if you agree to this, there is no turning back. You wont have the option to quit afterwards," said Francesca.

Brandon wasn't sure what she meant by being her personal bitch, and he didn't know what she meant by saying he won't be able to quit and was sure he can quit at any time, but all Brandon could think about was not being homeless in a few week's so he agreed to the offer.

"Ok then. In that case get naked now!" said Francesca.

"What?" Said Brandon.

"Don't argue with me. You agreed to the offer now GET NAKED LIKE I TOLD YOU TO!" said Francesca.

Brandon was shocked by this, but all he could think about was not being homeless, so he reluctantly started removing his clothing. In a few moments he was standing in front of Francesca completely naked but covered his crotch with his hands.

"Move your hands and stop trying to hide your penis," said Francesca.

Brandon moved his hands and his face turned beet red as he saw Francesca grinning while staring down directly at his naked dick and balls. The fact that Francesca was looking at his naked body was extremely humiliating for him.

He was again shocked when Francesca grabbed her phone and started snapping photos of him naked. This made him panic as he started thinking about who she might send the pictures to.

Francesca then told him to get under her desk. He then crawled under her desk and she sat on her chair in front of him.

"Remember how you embarrassed Melissa by saying in front of everyone how her feet stink and how hispanic's must not take showers?" Asked Francesca.

"Yes," said Brandon.

Francesca stuck her foot out and used the side of Brandon's face to pry her shoe off. She held her bare foot an inch from his face and the smell hit him like a ton of bricks. He wrinkled his nose. Her foot smelled salty, like doritos dipped in vinegar. He could feel the damp warmth radiating from her foot onto his face. He felt extremely degraded from having some Hispanic woman's foot in front of his face.

Francesca started rubbing the ball of her foot and her toes over his nose and mouth. Her foot was warm and a little damp from being in her shoes. He could feel the warm smelly sweat from her foot being smeared on his face. The salty vinegarish smell from her foot was making him nauseous.

Francesca looked down at him.

"Look at yourself. You were making racist comments before and embarrassing your co worker. Now you are just my racist white bitch. In fact from now on whenever i ask you what you are, You will respond by saying that you are my dirty white bitch," said Francesca.

"Now kiss the bottom of my Hispanic foot you white bitch!" said Francesca.

Brandon with watery eyes started kissing the sole of Francesca's foot from her heel to her toes and back down again. He could taste the saltiness of her musty foot on his lip's. He couldn't believe that he was on his knee's kissing the bottom of a Hispanic woman's foot.

"Just look at yourself. You thought you were so much better than us Hispanics's, and now you are naked and on your knee's under a desk kissing the bottom of a Hispanic woman's smelly foot like the dirty white bitch that you are!" said Francesca.

Brandon never felt so ashamed and degraded in his entire life.

"Now start licking up all the toe jam from between my toes!" Said Francesca.

Brandon started licking. The taste made him want to gag, and the humiliation was almost too much for him to take. He could taste and feel the dirt and dead skin from between her toe's in his mouth.

Francesca grabbed her phone and discreetly started recording video of him licking and kissing her foot without him realising it.

When Francesca started recording, she asked him what he was.

"I'm your dirty white bitch," said Brandon.

"You definitely are," said Francesca.

"Look at my toenails. You see all that dirt underneath them? They need to be cleaned and you are going to clean the dirt from under them using your teeth and mouth," said Francesca.

Brandon was shocked and horrified by what she just told him to do. He didn't know how he would be able to live with himself if he does this.

Francesca placed her toes on Brandon's lips and he hesitantly got under her toenails with his teeth. He could feel the grittiness of the dirt in his mouth. His eyes started watering from the taste and smell and also from the humiliation of what he was doing. He felt like such a worthless person for doing this. He especially hated that he was doing this to a Hispanic woman who he always thought of as lower class than himself.

"You better swallow all of that dirt," said Francesca.

Francesca was laughing at him. When all her toenails were clean she removed her feet from his mouth. She got what she wanted on video for now and stopped recording.

She told him to get out from under her desk and stand up facing the door. The co worker that you embarrassed Melissa is going to want you to be fired but since i'm keeping you, i need to show her that you are just gonna be my bitch from now on and that im taking her complaint against you very seriously. I'm about to text her to come in here.

"But im completely naked. I can't let her see me like this," said Brandon.

"You had no problem embarrassing her earlier, now she is gonna embarrass you and you are gonna stand there completely naked as she comes in here," said Francesca.

"Well this is way too much. I quit. I'll find another way to come up with my rent money," said Brandon.

"I told you before that if you accept the deal, you cannot quit. But if you want to quit, that's fine. I'll just have to show all your friends and co workers all the naked pictures i took of you today," said Francesca.

"You wouldn't do that," said Brandon.

"I definitely would do that to a racist white bitch like you." said Francesca.

"I also have a video of you kissing and licking my feet while saying that you are my dirty white bitch," said Francesca.

"How do you think all your racist friends from all your social media groups will respond when they see a video of you, naked under the desk of some Hispanic woman, kissing and licking her feet while calling yourself her dirty white bitch? Or cleaning the dirt from under her toenails with your mouth?" Asked Francesca.

Francesca showed him the video to show him that she really had it.

Brandon suddenly gasped in fear as he realised that she was right when she said he wouldn't be able to quit after accepting the deal. He cant let anyone see these pictures and videos and she knew it.

"Still want to quit?" Asked Francesca.

Brandon stood there quietly.

"Didn't think so," said Francesca.

Now go stand in front of the desk facing the door while i text your favorite co worker to come in here.

Brandon stood in front of the door completely naked and embarrassed. Moments later the door opened and Melissa entered and closed the door behind herself.

Melissa's jaw dropped as she realized that Brandon was standing there completely naked in front of her. As she saw the embarrassment on his face her shocked gaze quickly turned into a satisfied grin.

Melissa looked down at Brandon's exposed penis and enjoyed his humiliation.

"I know you thought i was going to fire him, but i had a better idea. He will continue to work here, but his life here is about to change drastically," said Francesca.

"I took your complaint very seriously and from now on he is literally my personal bitch. He will be humiliated and degraded every day," said Francesca.

"Here is a video of him licking and kissing my feet just a few minutes ago," said Francesca.

Francesca showed Melissa the video and Melissa started laughing.

"But i thought you hated smelly Hispanic feet," said Melissa.

"How did Francesca's feet taste?" asked Melissa.

Brandon did not respond.

"Well you are getting just what you deserve," said Melissa.

"Why is your face all red? Is it because im staring at your naked dick and balls right now?" Asked Melissa.

"I hope your experience under the desk didn't leave a bad taste in your mouth," said Melissa.

Melissa chuckled at her own pun.

"You can go back to work now if you want," said Francesca.

"I just wanted to show you that i took your complaint very seriously. Besides... i need him to get underneath my desk again. He is going to be licking a little more than just my feet," said Francesca with a mischievous smile.

Melissa laughed out loud.

"Ok I'll see you later. And thanks for dealing with this issue," said Melissa.

Melissa then faced Brandon and glanced down at his naked penis again to embarrass him some more, and then looked back up at his face.

"You lose" said Melissa.

Melissa then turned around and left Francesca's office.

"Get back under my desk. I have a very important job for you," said Francesca.

Brandon got under her desk and Francesca sat on the chair in front of him. As she was sitting, Francesca ran her thumbs up her volumptuous tan colored thick thighs underneath her dress, and slowly pulled down the black panties she was wearing. She then spread her thick tan colored thighs so that her pussy was 2 inches from Brandon's face.

Francesca's pussy was covered in dark colored hair and had a very strong unwashed musty scent. She put her hand on the back of Brandon's head and pushed it a little bit closer to her pussy so that her pussy hair was touching Brandon's face.

Brandon could feel the steamy warmth from her pussy on his face. The smell from her pussy was nauseating. It smelled very musty from being unwashed. It smelled like a combination of pussy juice, sweat, and urine.

"You are about to eat my dirty unwashed pussy like the dirty bitch that you are! You are going to be doing this every day from now on so get used to it," said Francesca.

"Please... don't make me do this," said Brandon.

"Shut the fuck up and get to work," Said Francesca.

With that Francesca shoved his face into her warm steamy smelly pussy.

Brandon instantly felt her warm wet pussy on his face. The thick juice from Francesca's pussy entered his mouth.

"Eat it now!" Said Francesca.

Brandon stuck out his tongue and slowly started licking her pussy from her hole up to her clit. Brandon's tongue began to get coated with Francesca's pussy juice and the taste made him gag. Not only was he extremely disgusted, but he also felt extremely worthless sitting under her desk eating her unwashed pussy.

Francesca started moaning in pleasure. His tongue felt so good to her. She was very turned on by the fact that she was making him eat her pussy against his will. She was also recording this to add to her blackmail collection of him.

In a few minutes Francesca was moaning louder and louder until she finally exploded in a humongous orgasm. She shoved his face in her pussy hard and came very strong.

Brandon's mouth got flooded with her pussy juice and his face was coated with it also. She told him to swallow it all and to lick her pussy clean. He had no choice but to comply.

When Brandon was finished licking her pussy clean he tried pulling his face away, but she held it firmly in place with her hand behind his head and made sure his mouth was open.

"We're not done yet," said Francesca.

Brandon wondered what else she wanted when suddenly, he felt a warm stream of liquid entering his mouth and he realised that she was urinating in his mouth.

"Swallow it all bitch," Said Francesca.

"So how does it feel knowing that your mouth is now my portable toilet?" Asked Francesca.

Brandon couldn't respond as he was focused on swallowing mouth full after mouth full of her foul tasting pee.

To Francesca, just knowing that she was making this racist asshole drink her urine against his will made her feel very good. She was getting high off this feeling of control over him and she craved more of it. She knew that the more of these types of things she records him doing, the more her blackmail list grows and the more control she has over him.

To Brandon, the taste of Francesca's urine was unbearable and being used as her toilet was the most degrading, and the most humiliating thing that has ever happened to him.

When she was done peeing she made him lick and suck all the pee from her pussy.

"Crawl out from under my desk but remain on your knees," said Francesca.

Brandon obeyed.

Francesca stood in front of him and still had her panties off. She then turned around and his vision was suddenly filled with her enormous jiggly tan colored ass. Her ass crack was about two inches from his face. The skin on her ass crack was darker than the skin on the rest of her ass, due to years of her huge ass cheeks rubbing together as she walked.

Brandon's nose picked up the strong smelly scent coming from her unwashed ass. The smell from her ass made it clear that she did not shower for a few days.

Francesca reached back with both hands and spread her huge ass cheeks exposing her dark brown asshole to him.

"Lick my asshole you worthless white bitch!" Said Francesca.

Brandon hesitated when suddenly Francesca reached back with her hand and forced Brandon's head forward. Brandon's face was suddenly engulfed in her huge smelly ass. He could feel the sweat from her ass all over his face.

Brandon realising that he had no choice, started licking Francesca's asshole. He tasted the bitterness from the last time she took a shit. As he was licking her asshole she let out a long fart. The fart went straight up his nose and in his mouth. He screamed inside her ass crack. He couldn't take anymore and pulled his face away saying that her ass was too disgusting.

"So you stopped without me telling you to, and you think my ass tastes disgusting... well now its about to get worse!" Stated Francesca.

She walked into the bathroom in her office and had Brandon follow her. She sat down on the toilet and had Brandon kneel in front of her. Then Francesca started shitting in the toilet.

As Francesca sat on the toilet in front of Brandon, Brandon could hear her farting and the sound of her shit hitting the water.

When she was done shitting, she got up without wiping her ass. She turned around and bent over slightly and said "lick the shit off my dirty Hispanic asshole you racist white bitch!"

Brandon was in tears. He begged and pleaded with Francesca not to make him do that, but knew he had no choice. His pleading with her only made her angry. He reluctantly pressed his face into her ass and started licking.

Brandon almost vomited when his tongue first made contact with Francesca's shit covered asshole. The taste was horrible, and the shame he felt because a Hispanic woman was using his tongue as her toilet paper was unbearable.

12