Lick Me Clean Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon's tongue was coated in her shit and it tasted awful.

"How does my shit taste? You better swallow it all! From now on every time i take a shit, you will lick my asshole clean. You are my human toilet paper from now on. A perfect job for a racist white bitch!" Said Francesca.

"How does it feel to be a racist white bitch, who is licking the shit off a Hispanic woman's asshole?" Said Francesca.

Brandon was openly sobbing as he licked Francesca's asshole clean of her shit. Brandon couldn't think of anything more degrading than a Hispanic woman using his tongue as her toilet paper.

When Francesca's asshole was clean she told him that he was done for the day and he could get dressed and go home.

"From now on when you come to work in the morning, you will go straight to my office, get naked, get under my desk and wait for me. Welcome to your new role here bitch!" Said Francesca.

12