Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her fingers begin to tickle up and down my sides, and I moaned out loud as she licked her way across my chest to my other breast, this time licking and biting me gently underneath my nipple, not quite making contact with my areola.

"Oh, oh, OH, OH!" I moaned, quivering as my body tensed with pleasure.

I'd never realized how sensitive the underside of my boob was, and her mouth was triggering a response I'd never felt before.

And then her fingers were unsnapping my jeans and pulling at them, and I lifted my hips as she tugged them to my knees. She put her face next to my soaked panties and took a deep breath, and then leaned in and bit me gently through the cotton fabric.

I sat up and gasped, sparks of pleasure shooting through me.

Sister Millicent stood up and pulled the boot off my left foot, and then took the one from my right foot and put them under the bed. She then grabbed the cuffs of my pants and pulled, before dropping them on the floor.

"I have a favor to ask Emma." Sister Millicent said. "Would you object to me undressing a bit so I can be more comfortable as well? If you prefer, I will be happy to stay dressed as we usually do."

"Please." I said softly. "Please do anything you want to make yourself comfortable. I'd like that."

She was wearing a conservative knee length black skirt, plain black shoes, and a black collared shirt under a dark gray sweater.

She nodded at me with a kind smile, and then pulled her sweater off and dropped it in the corner of the room, before beginning to unbutton her blouse. I realized with a shock that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She pulled her blouse off and with yet another shock I saw a pair of surprisingly enormous breasts, with dark brown areolas that looked nearly as big around as the palm of my hand.

I knew I was staring, but I couldn't help myself. My heart was thudding and I was breathing through my mouth, and I felt a dribble of cunt juice trickle down my lips as it added itself to the sopping arousal inside my panties.

She unhooked her skirt and stepped out of her shoes as she dropped it to the floor, and I saw that she was wearing thigh high socks and no panties.

The socks were dark by her ankles where they had been visible below the skirt, but their color gradually changed to blood red, and against the pale flesh of her thighs they looked so erotic that I nearly reached out to touch them.

A tiny tuft of pubic hair was visible at the top of her slit, but her vulva was shaven and I suddenly wondered what it would be like to taste her.

"You're beautiful." I whispered.

She smiled shyly, and I thought she might have blushed slightly in the dim candlelight.

"Thank you, Emma." She whispered back. "You're very sweet."

"Do you want me to put the skirt on?" I asked, my voice sounding loud in the dark room.

"I think perhaps we'll enjoy a break from our usual routine tonight, Emma, unless you would prefer to wear it." She said, looking down at me.

"I just want to do anything that you want." I said. "I want you to enjoy this too."

"I always enjoy our time together." She said, reaching out and putting her fingers against my cheek. "Doing things that feel good for you is what gives me pleasure."

"Then can you touch my nipple again?" I whispered. "Please?"

She leaned forward, and she did more than touch.

One hand cupped my breast and as I felt her soft fingers begin to pull gently at my nipple her mouth closed over my other breast, and I put my head back and groaned, feeling twin explosions of erotic heat burst within my body from her touch.

She pushed at me with her mouth, and I lay back flat on the bed and felt the delicious weight of her against my belly as she sucked my nipple as I stretched out on the mattress.

She kept at it with her mouth, and I felt my arousal grow and grow, becoming not just physical but almost emotional as her tongue made wet love to my breast, sucking and kissing the stiff nipple and holding my other breast so lovingly that I almost cried out.

After several long minutes I shifted under her and I felt her fingers on my belly and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight.

"It's never felt like this before." I moaned. "It's lovely."

She looked up at me and our eyes locked, and I ran my fingers through her hair and felt an urge to kiss her so strong that I almost grunted with the need.

She slid down and kissed my belly, but as badly as I wanted her to make me cum and relieve the tension that was pushing against my cunt so hungrily, I wasn't ready for this new experience to be over.

"Wait." I said softly. "Do you want to be next to me for a few minutes?"

I wasn't sure what exactly I wanted to ask, but I knew that I didn't want to ask for too much and have anything we'd done so far tonight go away forever.

She was very still for a moment, and then she stood up, and held out one of her hands. Without thinking I took it and she pulled softly, and I stood up beside her.

"Would you object if we went somewhere with more room?" she whispered, her face just a few inches from mine.

"I would like that." I whispered.

"Before you answer for sure, you should know that I haven't been able to stop thinking about your offer from the other day." She said softly. "If we begin to feed those urges, we may find ourselves going beyond just your pleasure."

"I want to share anything with you that you want me to." I said, squeezing her hand.

She picked up the candle and lead me from the small bedroom and through the dark house to the stairway, the flickering candlelight leading the way.

Holding her hand I followed her up the stairs, my wet panties clinging to my hole as I stole glances at her voluptuous body.

I had never been upstairs in her house before, and at the top of the stairs I followed her to an open door, and we stepped inside.

I saw that it was her bedroom, with a large king-sized bed, a dresser along the far wall, and a night stand on either side of the bed.

The shades were up on the windows, but on the second floor no one could see in, and the almost full moon was visible.

She placed the candle on the nightstand next to the bed, and she held up a candle that was already there and lit it from the flame.

She went around the bed and put it on the other nightstand and then looked at me across the bed.

She climbed onto the bed and without hesitation I joined her, moving towards her on my knees as she reached for me and pulled me to her as she lay down, holding me close as we looked into each other's eyes.

"We don't have to do anything that we don't already do sweet Emma." She whispered. "It's just maybe nicer to have more room and be able to stretch out a little bit."

"Do you want to something different?" I asked her.

"Do you want to try something different Emma?" she asked softly, running her fingertips against my belly.

I reached out and pressed the palm of my hand against her nipple, and she shivered and sighed, and without seeming to move I felt our bodies press closer together.

"I don't know what to do." I said. "I don't want to change anything between us. I like...I mean I love what we do. But I want you to enjoy it too. But I don't want you to just make me feel good and then have no one to....you know."

"Making you feel good does make me feel good Emma." She said. "But I'd be dishonest if I said that with you, I always wish there was more."

"Will you let me try more?" I asked in a shaky whisper.

And then I felt her mouth against mine, and I closed my eyes and moaned again, rubbing my fingers against her stiff nipple. I pulled on her breast, suddenly filled with a need to feel her nipple against my own.

She sensed what I wanted to do and pushed against me.

I felt her hand on my hip as her breast touched mine, and we both shifted to make the tips of our nipples touch together, and my belly tightened as I glanced down at the erotic vision of our breasts pressed together.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it as her fingers moved under the elastic of my panties.

She was on top of me and I spread my legs, and like it was the most natural thing in the world her body fitted against mine as she kissed my neck and I put my hands on her shoulders and wrapped my legs around her hips as she bent down and suckled at my breast again.

I realized I was rocking my hips and she was moving with me, and she shivered and groaned against me and I felt a surge of pride that I was making her feel good too.

I pushed my arm between us with a desire to feel between her legs, and she shifted up and lifted one of her breasts with her hand, and I forgot about reaching for her.

I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple, tasting the sweet flavor of her skin, and feeling the texture of her areola and nipple against my flattened tongue as I lapped at her sensitive tit like it was an ice cream cone.

"Suck it." She begged. "Suck my tit Emma!"

I closed my mouth around her breast and sucked, and she lurched against me and moaned loudly, digging her fingernails into my shoulder, and pushing her leg against my cunt.

I sucked as hard as I could and she groaned again, the sound loud in the quiet house, and her vocal pleasure made me move my hand along her body until I cupped it between her legs.

I moaned with lust with her tit in my mouth as I pushed the palm of my hand against her scalding pussy lips.

She bucked above me, and shivered again, and I curled my fingers and pushed two up into her and used my other hand to grab at her other breast and pinch her nipple as hard as I could.

"I could cum like this." She said, staring down at me as I suckled at her breast.

"Can I make you cum Sister Millicent?" I panted. "Will you let me? I want to!"

"Not yet." She said, pulling away from my hand and kissing me again.

Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I sucked on her tongue like I had her nipple, and I felt her hand grab my panties and pull roughly, and I felt them tear away from my body.

Like a flash of lightening she was between my legs, and she lifted my thighs up and I rolled my hips so that my entire ass was up off the bed, and then she took a deep breath and growled.

"I love your sweet cunt Emma." She said loudly.

She lowered her mouth to my opening, and I felt my cunt suddenly clench as her tongue probed between my tingling pussy lips.

She pushed a finger inside me and began to probe, and I felt her mouth move to my clit and without any warning an orgasm suddenly seized me. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and howled, shaking and riding against her mouth.

She licked and sucked and fingered and kept bringing my pleasure higher and higher, as explosion after explosion wracked my body, until with a greedy moan she opened her mouth wide and licked my slit from bottom to top.

Her fingers strummed as fast as she could move them over my clit, and then I felt myself convulse as I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt as though I was falling from a great height until I suddenly found myself unable to speak, covered with sweat and panting and moaning and trembling.

She rolled off the bed and I closed my eyes, feeling my body continue to throb with the occasional aftershock of pure pleasure. I felt the bed shift as Sister Millicent moved up next to me.

"May I try something with you sweet Emma?" she asked me. "Something that I think will take our pleasure to the next level?" she asked me.

"Wha...wha.....what....how.....whatdoyoumean?" I panted.

"I haven't done this in years and have dreamt of trying this for a long time." She said. "May I make you cum again? In a new way?"

"I don't think I can." I said.

"We'll see." She said softly, moving between my legs.

And then I felt something against my opening and I jumped, grabbing at her hips and realizing that she'd put panties on.

But they weren't panties.

It felt like a belt that fitted around her waist and ass, and I suddenly realized what it was and I bit against her shoulder and dug my nails into her back as I rolled my hips with a sudden need.

I felt a rubber cock push against my cunt lips, meeting resistance for just a moment as I held my breath and then she suddenly pushed it up into my slippery hole as her body pressed against mine.

We wrapped our arms around each other and she started to slowly fuck the strap-on dildo in and out of me, and I heard a mewling sound and realized it was coming from me.

I didn't think my exhausted body could cum again, but the delicious post orgasmic feelings that were swirling within me caused the most pleasing combination of physical and emotional sensations I had ever experienced.

I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around her thighs and just let my body absorb and savor every feeling that came my way, content to enjoy this sexual experience based entirely on its physical sensations, even if I didn't orgasm.

I couldn't have stopped the strange sound that I was making if I wanted to, so I just marveled at how it came out of my mouth in perfect rhythm with the motion Sister Millicent was using to fuck the rubber penis in and out of my spasming cunt.

"Just let it feel good." She whispered in my ear.

I held onto her for dear life, loving the post orgasmic bliss that I was feeling.

I lost complete track of time as the minutes crawled by, my body accepting this new pleasure that was stroking into me.

"It's...it's...it's so good." I moaned at one point. "It's...I love it...love it...it's..."

"I love it too sweetheart." Sister Millicent whispered.

I kept rocking my hips to match her speed, wanting to move faster but unwilling to interrupt the feelings that her deliberately slow fucking of my body were causing.

At last I felt something change, and thought that maybe my body had reached its limit.

I started to rock my hips faster, wanting to feel fucked as fast as possible before she pulled her delicious toy out of me.

"I...uh...uh...UH...UH...GAWD...MYGAWD...WHA....WHATFUCK!!!!" I shouted, unable to make sense out of the new sensations roaring through me.

Something had suddenly changed, and I couldn't stop to process it as I allowed it to take over, possessing me with a pressure that I could hardly stand.

I fucked my hips up at her and clawed at her back, and then an explosive release rippled through my body, washing back and forth as I shouted and thrashed and squeezed her as hard as I could.

On and on it went, intense and soothing at the same time, making my clitoris burn and my cunt throb around the rubber cock as it rubbed against a hidden spot deep within me.

And then it was over and she was kissing my forehead and holding me, and I closed my eyes and felt myself relax, feeling safe and warm and tender and loved.

I waited for my heartbeat to return to normal, and with a sudden start I opened my eyes and felt a comforting weight over my body. I pushed and realized that she had covered me up, and that I had been sound asleep under a heavy quilt.

Both candles were out, and I wondered what time it was, and whether I had crossed a line by falling asleep in Sister Millicent's bed.

I rolled onto my side in an effort to determine if she was asleep beside me, and in the faint moonlight I saw the heavy quilt that was draped over both of us moving in a silent and gentle rhythm.

I stared in the near total darkness, sure that her eyes were closed, but more and more positive that she was moving her hand against herself under the covers with each passing moment.

In a sudden surge of boldness and need, I reached out and touched her, putting my hand flat on her stomach and pushing it down between her fingers and her cunt.

She groaned and shifted towards me, and I thrilled at the slippery heat that my fingers encountered between her legs.

"Oh Emma dear." She whispered. "I didn't know you were awake."

I pushed my fingers into her hole and felt her body tense up as she gasped.

"Can I?" I asked, pushing deeper.

She spread her legs and moaned, and I pressed myself against her and kissed her breast, biting the nipple gently as I started to move my fingers over her clit.

"I can't help it." She moaned. "I just needed to...I need it...I..."

"It's okay Sister." I whispered, pushing my mouth against her ear. "Let me make it feel good for you."

"Yes!" she hissed, giving in.

I moved down her body, kissing each nipple and taking my time, and I felt her fingers tangle in my hair. She moaned again, and I knew that it was what she wanted.

I licked down her belly, and then pushed between her legs and put my mouth against her rubbery lips.

I suddenly tasted her arousal, and caught the scent of her hot need, and it enflamed me as I licked up her slit, anxious to find her clit.

I had tasted my own juices on my fingers several times, both before and after orgasms, but I suddenly understood why Sister Millicent loved smelling me down there so much.

As much as I enjoyed my own taste and smell, her scent made me shudder with need and it made me hungry for her physical pleasure.

I felt her take my head in her hands and hold it gently, as she started to move her hips in time with my licking tongue.

I swirled my fingers around inside of her, delighted to hear her groan above me in the darkness. I started to suck her clit as hard as I could and she suddenly screamed, pushing herself against my mouth and gasping.

I felt her throb around my fingers and roll her hips in time with my tongue flashing against her clit, and I worked hard to stay in contact with her and not change my tempo, knowing how powerful my own orgasms were when she held a steady rhythm with her tongue.

And then she was quiet and pulling me, and I climbed back up to the top of the bed, and she hugged me close and pushed her mouth against mine, kissing and licking as she attempted to catch a taste of her own cunt from my mouth.

She moved her hand between her legs again and started to finger herself.

"I want to cum again." She whispered. "Just like this, with you holding me."

"Can I help?" I asked. "Show me to do."

"Rub right here." She panted, pushing my fingers against her clit. "Really fast. And take my nipple again please."

I dipped my head and found her nipple with my mouth while I rubbed my fingertips over her clitoris, and I closed my eyes as my own body responded to the pleasure, I was hearing her have.

"I'm going to cum again Emma." She whispered. "Kiss me while I cum. Hold me tight and kiss me!"

I pushed my lips against her mouth and she sucked at my mouth, and I pushed my tongue against hers and wrapped my left arm around her while I stroked her clit.

She suddenly pulled my hair and kicked her legs and screamed into my mouth as she spasmed and bucked.

She pulled me tightly to her body, and I pressed my cunt against her thigh and rode with her, and I actually giggled as her orgasm tore through her, giving us both pleasure.

She grabbed at my thighs and I tried to roll over, until I realized what she wanted me to do.

I let her guide me over her, until I was sitting on her face.

I leaned forward and grabbed her headboard as I felt her mouth move against my wet slit, and I moaned as her tongue touched my clitoris.

Suddenly seized by an uncontrollable lust I started to slide my hips back and forth, rubbing my slippery mess over her chin, nose, forehead and mouth while she held my thighs and licked at me as I passed over her tongue.

"It's...IT'S...IT'S NOW!!!!" I roared, as my pleasure thundered through me.

My body shook her entire bed as I thrust back and forth, riding my release until it ended in an explosion that left me completely drained and exhausted.

I slumped back down to the bed and she wrapped her arms around me and held me close, while we kissed, tasting ourselves on each other's tongues and drifting off towards a contended sleep.