Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun

Story Info
I let Sister Millicent continue my lesbian education.
7.5k words
4.86
32.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,732 Followers

Licked, Loved, and Fucked by a Nun

Greetings perverted friends and friendly perverts.

This short story is a follow up to Orally Worshipped By A Nun. This will make more sense if you read that one first.

All characters in this story are grown adults over the age of eighteen.

As with most things that I write, this series takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about std's, or the need for birth control.

IsabellaEmily

~~

From Orally Worshipped By A Nun:

We were both still, except for her soft lips kissing my inner thigh and my chest heaving as I gasped for breath.

Eventually the room stopped spinning and I was consumed with two thoughts, arriving one after the other.

I voiced the second one first.

"I didn't know." I whispered. "I didn't know it could be like that."

"It was so amazing." She whispered back, her tongue flicking against my thigh. "You are so deliciously intoxicating sweet Emma."

"Sister Millicent?" I asked shyly, switching my concentration to the first thought that entered my head even as orgasmic aftershocks rippled deep in my cunt.

"Yes sweetheart?" she answered.

"Can we try it again sometime?" I asked softly.

"Anytime you want sweet Emma." She said. "I'll do this for you anytime you want."

And so she did.

And not just that afternoon.

Every fucking chance I got I let that kindly nun lick, kiss, suck, tickle, finger, and worship my cunt.

~~

Three months later:

"May I ask you a question Sister Millicent?" I asked, as I hooked my bra.

"Of course my dear." She said, handing me a pair of panties from the dresser drawer. "You may ask me anything at all. Would you like a cup of tea or some water? Do you have time to sit for a few minutes?"

"Water would be great." I said. "I am pretty thirsty."

She reached out and patted my shoulder as I stepped into the new panties.

"It's no wonder Emma." She said with a smile. "You were awfully vocal this afternoon. I'll meet you in the living room."

We had just finished what had become our normal afternoon routine, as many times a week as we could arrange it.

We were in a small bedroom at the back of her house, just off her living room. It was the same room she had used to make my friend Julie orgasm several months ago while I sat out in the living room and listened.

Later that same afternoon she had taken me into that back bedroom, and with my legs spread she had demonstrated to me just how amazing orgasms caused by a loving mouth and tongue could feel.

The next day I could think of nothing else and at Julie's urging had come back to see Sister Millicent once more, letting her make me orgasm over and over until I had to physically push her away.

Since then I had returned as often as possible, and our visits always went the same way.

Sister Millicent would meet me at the front door and lead me to this back bedroom, where she would take my clothes as I undressed, folding them, and putting them on a small nightstand in the corner, with my shoes underneath.

She would hand me a knee length plaid skirt from the top of the dresser and, still wearing my panties, I'd pull it on. She had given me the skirt on my third visit, telling me she'd bought it for me and would like me to wear it during my time with her.

When I decided that I would be visiting her regularly, she requested that I lay down on the bed sideways, with my head almost against the wall and my knees draped over the edge.

The meant that Sister Millicent could sit in a chair and lean over me, and spend all the time she wanted orally worshipping every inch of my inner thighs and sensitive hole, without either of us being uncomfortable.

And I had discovered that the more time she spent gently teasing and kissing and touching and tickling me down there, the better it felt when she actually began to finger my hole and lick my clitoris.

And if she did those two things slowly enough and for a long enough time after a long build up to them, my orgasm would not only be earth shattering, but I could have several orgasms in a row, each one more intense than the one before.

And even though having several orgasms was different every time, they all ended with me smiling at the ceiling while trying to catch my breath, whether the explosions of physical pleasure had made me gasp, weep, scream, or get dizzy.

And since she told me she preferred to spend as much time as she could with her head between my spread legs, I could think of no reason to debate her about how exactly she preferred to do that.

It was the same with the skirt and panties.

She preferred to roll the skirt up over my thighs and bunch it around my waist while she licked me, and in exchange for that sort of pleasure I could certainly wear it.

And we always started with my panties on because she liked to start teasing me while I was wearing them. Once they became drenched with arousal, she would peel them off and sniff them, joyfully inhaling the scent of my needy cunt.

And then later, after I'd reached the point of physical exhaustion and couldn't orgasm again, she would gently wipe my pussy and thighs with those panties. She would then put them into her pocket and keep them.

When we were finished, she would take a new pair of panties out of package she kept in the dresser and have me wear those home.

Now I finished dressing and stepped into my shoes before following her into the living room. She had my drenched panties in the pocket of her sweater.

"What was it you wanted to ask me Emma?" she asked, handing me a bottle of water. "Please sit down."

She had a cup of tea with her, and I sat on the opposite end of the sofa.

"It's sort of weird question." I said. "And you don't have to answer it if you don't want to."

"You may ask me anything and I will give as truthful an answer as I can." She assured me. "Our relationship might be unique and unorthodox, but it will remain best if we are always honest with each other."

"I appreciate that." I said. "And I know it's none of my business, but are you, I'm not sure how exactly to say this, satisfied?"

"Satisfied with you my dear?" she asked.

"No, uh...well, I mean....sexually." I stammered, suddenly nervous. "You take such great care of me, I just wanted to ask if someone takes care of you?"

"Oh." She said.

"I know it's none of my business, and if you tell me to shut up, I'll never bring it up again." I said quickly. "But I like you. You've done something for me that I could never thank you for, and you just keep doing it. I get wet every time I think of coming over here."

"First of all you don't have to thank me for what we share together." She said, reaching over to pat my knee. "I enjoy that too, and it pleases me to know that you are enjoying it."

I felt myself blush, and she smiled.

"And that you look forward to it so intensely is also a treasure for me." She continued. "I appreciate you allowing me to enjoy it the way I want to. You're very sweet Emma."

I took a long drink of water, hoping I hadn't offended her by prying.

"And," she went on, "you're very sweet to ask about me like this. It means a great deal that you care about my sexual release. I do experience pleasure from what I do, and that helps me enjoy pleasure on my own with my fantasies and memories."

"That's good." I said. "I guess I just felt like I should ask....like I should offer to help you somehow if that was something you needed. I mean I don't know that I would be any good at it, but if it was something you really wanted...after all you've done for me.... I would try."

I looked up into her eyes before finishing that thought.

"For you Sister Millicent I would try." I whispered.

I held eye contact with her, and for several long seconds we looked at each other like that, and it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It didn't feel specifically sexual, it just felt calm and safe and nice.

"You would, wouldn't you sweet girl?" she asked with a friendly smile. "I can't tell you how much that offer means to me. You're very kind, and you are very dear to me Emma."

"Thank you Sister." I said. "You're....I don't know how to say it without it sounding strange....I feel very close to you. I like you an awful lot."

"My dear girl," she said softly, "it's quite possible to care for, or even love someone, especially if you have shared intimate pleasures with them, without it meaning that you are in love with them. And I assure that I feel the same towards you."

"I just don't want you to ever think that I just come here to.....well to cum....and that I'm not appreciative of what you do and what it means to me...or of you." I said.

She smiled brightly.

"Thank you, Emma." She said. "I have never once felt unappreciated by you. You just made a very special afternoon even better. Perhaps someday our relationship will shift and there will be more. But that doesn't have to happen unless we both want and need it to."

"If you want...or if you need it to...please tell me." I said softly. "Because I'm ready to learn more. If you want me to."

"I will certainly think about it my dear." She said. "Was that all you wanted to know?"

"There is something else I want to ask." I said. "A really large favor that I'd like you think about, even if you can't do it."

"By all means ask." Sister Millicent said. "And whatever it is, I promise I will at least think about it."

I swallowed nervously before continuing with my favor request.

"It's pretty big, and I'm only asking because I can't stop thinking about it." I admitted.

I took a long sip of water.

"I'd like to have you make me cum." I said, "But at night. In the dark, and then I'd like to fall asleep afterwards, dozing off while I feel all exhausted and tingly."

I took a sip of water, trying to calm myself down. For reasons I couldn't explain I was nervous to ask for this extension of our relationship. But it was something that had been on my mind for weeks and that I couldn't shake.

"That would mean I'd have to spend the night here." I finished. "I could leave in the morning without having to disturb you, but I understand if it's too much or too weird."

"Oh Emma I don't have to think about that." She exclaimed. "I would adore that!"

"Really?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" she said, putting her arm around my shoulder and squeezing me tight. "It wouldn't be too much for me at all. You could stay the night in the bed we use. It would be very special. For both of us."

"You'd like it too?" I asked.

"Of course I would!" she said. "I would enjoy it more than I can explain. I care deeply for you and would do anything to make you feel good."

"Anything?" I asked softly, feeling my body respond to the closeness of her body as she hugged me.

"Yes." She said, looking me in the eyes. "Anything."

"Because just talking about it....right now....I could....if you...." I was suddenly stammering, feeling sexually greedy as my heart started to pound.

"Yes?" she whispered.

"I'm sorry Sister." I said softly. "It's just that thinking about staying the night made me...I just suddenly got...and we already...it would be greedy to ask for more."

"Do you want to orgasm again sweet Emma?" She asked me.

"Could I?" I asked softly, nodding.

"I would very much like to taste you again." She whispered. "Come with me."

Suddenly I found myself naked again on the bed, wearing the skirt but with a clean pair of panties that I'd had on for less than a half an hour.

Sister Millicent pulled the chair away from the window and sat in it, staring at the yellow cotton panties.

"There's a wet spot." She whispered, pushing her finger against the fabric. "You really are needful again already, aren't you?"

"Yes Sister." I said. "I'm not sure why."

"You poor thing." She whispered, leaning forward and closing her eyes. "Your needy scent is just heavenly."

Her fingers pushed against my slit, and I felt the wet cotton shift as she moved them gently up and down.

She licked along my inner thigh and I shuddered, dropping flat on my back as I lifted my knees.

She helped guide my bare feet to the edge of the bed, and I felt her hot breath along my other thigh, and her fingers pulled at my panties, moving them to one side instead of taking them off.

"Oh wow." I said softly.

My voice seemed loud in the quiet room, and I felt her tongue push into my hole and begin to lick up and down along my lips.

Her fingers slid over my clitoris, and I grabbed fistfuls of the bedspread and raised my head, surprised at the speed of my approaching orgasm.

"You need this so badly." Sister Millicent said. "Just let it happen my dear."

I felt her fingers begin to push into me, while her tongue began to lick quick circles around my clit, and I closed my eyes and rocked my hips, trying to push myself against her face.

"Oh! Oh!" I gasped.

She gave a groan of satisfaction and started to lick me harder, and I felt the orgasm suddenly take control and burst against her tongue.

"I'm cumming already!" I shouted, feeling my thighs shake as I twisted on the bed. "It feels so fucking good."

The orgasm went on and on, and then ended with a surge of pleasure that made my nipples tingle so deliciously that I began to rub them with my fingertips to prolong the sensation.

And then she bit my clit and I screamed, and another unexpected orgasm slapped into me.

I pinched my nipples and rode with the waves of pleasure, screaming and moaning until I realized that it was over, and I suddenly slumped back onto the mattress, the silence in the room interrupted only by her lips kissing my thigh.

"I liked that Emma." She said at last. "You always taste so delicious when you're really ready."

"Thank you Sister Millicent." I murmured. "It was lovely."

"Yes it was." She said with a gentle laugh.

I sat up and looked at her, suddenly realizing she was tugging at the panties I'd forgotten I was still wearing.

And as she pulled them off me, I was aware that they were more than wet. I had somehow exploded a flood of wetness, and the panties were soaked along with the skirt.

"It's wet." I said. "I'm so sorry. Did I wet the bed? I'm so so sorry!"

"Don't be." She said, bringing the panties to her nose. "I love that this happened. I love that we shared this."

~~

Friday evening I knocked on Sister Millicent's door.

I had my usual backpack with me, but instead of it being stuffed with college textbooks, I had a change of clothes in it and a toothbrush. My parents thought I was going out with my friend Julie and then staying the night at her apartment.

"Right on time Emma." Sister Millicent smiled at me as she answered the door. "Come in."

As I went past her, she closed the door and then reached out and put her arms around me.

This was a bit unusual.

For all of her oral attention to my body, she usually wasn't over demonstrative with physical touching or affection outside of a sexual situation.

But as surprised as I was it felt nice, and I closed my eyes and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry." She said, leaning away from me. "I've just been looking forward to this all week."

"So have I." I confessed. "It's been all I could think about."

She led me into the dining room.

"Have you eaten?" she asked me. "I know I said I would cook, but we never really confirmed if you were going to eat here or not."

"I was too focused on the rest of the evening, to think about food." I confessed. "But I haven't had anything to eat yet."

"I have some homemade bread and some vegetable soup." She announced. "If you'd like to join me, we could eat now."

"That sounds good." I said.

I put my backpack on the sofa and helped her set her small kitchen table and we settled down to eat.

"This is delicious." I said.

"I love to cook." She said. "It's one of my passions."

"What else are you passionate about?" I asked.

"All things that provide pleasure." She said. "Good food. Good music. Stimulating conversation. Pretty scenery."

She reached over and put her hand on my arm.

"And you already know the other one." She said softly.

I felt my belly tighten.

"Yes." I said with a giggle. "I think it's your passion for that that I appreciate the most."

"I've been ready for tonight for hours." She said. "And now that you're here all I want to do is get right to it."

"I'm glad I'm not the only one." I laughed. "I can hardly sit still."

She stood up suddenly and took my hand.

"Then why wait?" she asked. "I don't just want to taste you, Emma. I need to taste you. I need to feel and hear you orgasm."

She pulled my hand, and I stood up and followed her silently from the kitchen to the hallway, as she turned off the kitchen light.

I was aware of my heartbeat as I silently followed behind her, feeling my sopping arousal spread along my inner thighs with each step.

She turned off the living room light as we went past it, and the thought of sharing this in the dark excited me for reasons I couldn't explain.

I'm not sure what I expected when we got to the tiny bedroom, but the first thing I noticed when she pushed the door open was that the shade on the window was pulled down, blocking out the dark night sky.

Then I saw that there was a tiny votive candle on top of the dresser, already burning. The soft light in the otherwise dark room was thrilling.

I'd already had so many orgasms in here, and now I was going to experience those same feelings without worrying about what time my next class started or what time I was expected home.

Sister Millicent was holding my hand, which was a change as well. She was always affectionate with me, but until recently there had never been a romantic component to our relationship, except for the rare hug.

"I left my bag in the living room." I said stupidly, suddenly realizing that I might break the mood by returning for it.

But I didn't want to leave it till later.

I sincerely wanted to not only experience orgasms in the dark with her, but I wanted to drift off to sleep in my post-orgasmic haze and not have to move for several hours.

"That's okay sweetheart." She whispered. "Tonight, things can be different. I think we're both ready for a change."

She pulled at my t-shirt, and I raised my arms as she pulled it over my head and dropped it on the nightstand in the corner of the room. She reached behind me and undid my bra, and then pulled it off my arms and dropped it on my t-shirt.

She had always folded my clothes for me as I undressed, and sometimes gave me a hand with a sweater, but she had never actively helped me undress.

But now she was, and it thrilled me.

I stood in front of her topless, and she reached out and touched my breast softly, and I gasped out loud as she pinched my nipple between her fingers.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked softly.

"No. I....it.....it feels good." I groaned, as she continued to gently rub my nipple.

"I'm glad." Sister Millicent said. "You have beautiful breasts Emma."

She bent down and put her mouth on my breast, her tongue circling my areola and I gasped again, and my knees went weak.

She had never touched one of my breasts before, and even though she'd had her face buried in my cunt more times than I could count, this sudden touch seemed so intimate and loving that my senses were on overload.

I felt myself start to sway, and I put my hand on her shoulder just as her arm circled my waist and she eased me gently backwards onto the bed.

Her mouth continued to work on my nipple, and I shivered as I felt my body respond to her loving mouth.

I began to rub her shoulder, unsure if touching her was something she would enjoy or not since she'd never encouraged me to touch her when we did this. She'd always assured me that our interactions were about my pleasure.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,732 Followers