All Comments on 'Lie Detector.'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When he asked her about a boyfriend or girlfriend, the story said she was enjoying sex with her recently ex boyfriend.

Later when she asks him about a boyfriend the story says she only had sex with 3 guys and they were all disappointing.

Just a bit of discontinuity.

Other than that, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story seems very familiar. Like the one you wrote last September.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

same as The Lie Detector story with a little cleanup and some boob play.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2over 1 year ago

I agree with just that bit of disconnect noted in the 1st comment, other than that it was a great story and one you could build off of into more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW...all I can say...great build up and description...HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You posted this September last year dude.

bumonkbumonkover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to the two anonymous comments. It appears i've managed to publish the same story twice. Sorry but I have so many stories on the go I've managed to mess up quite spectacularly. I'll leave it here as I'm not sure which one is the better version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"It was like an outer body experience." Would be nice to think that was some sort of intentional pun, but it's pretty clear you simply don't know the expression is actually out-of-body experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a glorious little explosion. I have to mention the disconnection between the background and the characters though. The sex is good, the sex is hot, and the sex is the focus but the sex takes place somewhere and while reading I was unable to fully visualize where that was. We saw the sister get up and walk to her brothers' side of the table but after that, the tone and excitement of the sex overwhelms the physical local, and the resulting dichotomy never corrects itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...