All Comments on 'Lies'

by BinaryAtom

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HMMMMMMMMM

It's hard to believe that great sex did win over love. I enjoyed the story, 5

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 5 years ago
????

I never figure this out. Was husband really stealing, or not. Never clear. More likely from characters that Mark stealing and lying to wife with altered documents, but we never know.

kurmuginkurmuginover 5 years ago
Stockholm syndrome.

I finished the story hoping for some kind of retribution and punishment for the rapist. Sadly there was none and the wife wants more. No good people in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The only thing stopping this winning 5 stars and accolades galore...

Is the fact that it isn't posted in IR with a hung black guy as the rapist boss. The double standards of some commenters is despicable.

It wasn't my cup of tea and it could have more conflicted feelings for the wife and dealt with meaningful consequences for the rapist and cheating slut but otherwise it was just fine. I'm not under the delusion unlike Anonymous 01/15/19, that the husband was a thief, only that his conniving asshole boss acused him as leverage to turn the slut wife. It seems plain enough to me. I just wish there had been a chance for the husband to not wimp out. Maybe thats for another time.

4*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Read it twice

I read this twice, trying to understand why I found it so hot. I did not enjoy the violence at the end and suggest you not go there again. Women don't like being belted round any more than you or I, so don't suggest otherwise.

Until that point, though, this is a story about a woman who has a choice. She makes it and then gradually comes to love the sex with her tormentor. She can break it off at any time and chooses to continue. That is why it is so hot.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
Two stars

You titled it correctly. Lies...the whole story was a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Has its moment but far too much sex and too little story and we are left with no idea who was lying and how her husband could remain oblivious for so long.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Huh???????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, Husband isn't a fraud?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So... this wasn't a gorgeous woman falling in love with a fat old guy?

SwewxxxSwewxxx4 months ago

Well, now he can take her last cherry as a prize for showing her what a real man can do for her. It's time to start paying for the lessons in kind. It'll take months to her get used to this new way of love with her man. But in the end she will accept it, if not love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBinaryAtom@BinaryAtom
315 Followers
Please consider supporting me on Patreon! This will help me to write more stories. https://www.patreon.com/user?u=74430432 I've outlined a new, longer story. The chapters will be shorter so I can publish faster. The story is called Unexpected Places. I’ve posted the third cha...