Lies Truths or Perception Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman asks does it matter?
11.7k words
4.44
76.4k
92
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this in response to an email forwarded to me. The writer was making a perception of what some of the nay Sayers was saying. It inspired me to write this story dealing with two women who want the same man for different reasons. Using acceptable social norms, it inspired this. The introduction pokes fun of things that used to be common in everyday life.

*****

Have you ever stood still for a moment in a busy retail New York Store and watched the masses walk around you? I suggest you all try it. It will show you just how little you are in the scheme of things. You're like an ant on a busy sidewalk. Masses of people from all walks of life pass you by, like your nonexistent.

Did you know that little ant, you may have stepped on the way into the store was most likely a worker sent out to do the bidding of its queen? Assigned to do a task that fills a need. When it doesn't return the Queen will send out another worker. The Queen will use as many workers that are required to get what she wants to be accomplished done, no matter how many are lost. Outside of your own reality that how important you really are. You're just a bug waiting to be squat.

Back in the day, god help you if you're in a busy store that has a five minute special on, announced via a sound system on a busy night. I hope you're prepared and suited up for battle because instantly a bunch of boobs will ascend on you trying to get the right one, the right size, the right color, all for the right price. Not one of these boobs will be in heat. All will have come for a battle that is to be won. Many comedy movies' have had scenes like this.

They will push, shove, kick, and even bite the unknown bitch that gets in their way. It's an amazing sight, it really is to see so many different shapes, sizes, and curves of asses sticking up towards your face as the boobs dig through the special discount bin. Having bent over to shove their faces directly in looking for the right one.

If you're an ass man, it may be a delightful sight. At moments like this, a bunch of female hogs in a pig pen is more desirable than these bitches. Believe me these bitches at their stage in life are not what you call prime meat.

You laugh, but it's not so funny when you do it for a living and you're the one having to get rid of the dead stock during the retail story busiest hour which was back then Friday nights until ten and all day Saturday. Where did you think the term Black Sunday came from? It was named to honor the widows of the men that got trampled to death in one of these battles.

Nowadays we just sell it on eBay, after all, there is a sucker born every minute. Be thankful because these are never 'honey-do' moments. If it was, it could be your ass that some bitch is climbing over.

So, let make it clear that what I have written so far is a warning to all those husbands to be in training. When your Queen Bee decides on something don't stand still, get out of way. It does matter what's right or wrong because the truth does not matter. What they want, when they want it, to them is what is important. Anything else on their totem pole at the time does not matter because their ability to focus can be deadly.

I know because I may be the last survivor of overcoming what a woman believed, even when I was the last to know. All caused because my Queen Bee got caught in a lie she could not get out of while talking to our neighbor who believed she would not become a queen bee until she was married.

In her eyes, a queen bee had to have six or seven little ones running around with her calling her Mom. It started a bunch of events that once opened could not be stopped. The difference between these two was like night and day. Both I realized later wanted little ole me for different reasons.

No man alive deserves to be put into a situation that he cannot win. It's best in these situations to stand on the sidelines and let the Queen bee's fight it out. Especially when it involves those Queen Bees that believe their husbands are nothing but a possession because they wear the wedding band. When a Queen bee believes that complete obedience by you is a must.

Believe me, gentlemen, there are no bigger Queen bees, than boobs whose hormones are roaring because of burning desire to recreate. Boob's in that condition become primitive in nature and are wild beasts. The problem is that we as a society have evolved from the time when a man could whack them on the head and drag them by their hair to our caves.

Most Queen bees avoid each other. They tend to keep out of each other territory. When confronted with one the other Queen Bee will watch and wait because one must know their enemy's strengths and weaknesses in order to win. It's always a battle of intelligence between two Queen bees One last thought there is nothing more dangerous in the world than a Queen bee who has feels she has been defeated.

---------

That's when my problem started. On a warm spring, early March Sunday afternoon my wife and our neighbor a very desirable looking woman who had never married were sitting on the raised second level deck enjoying the warmth of the day talking.

I have to be honest, I myself have found myself looking at our neighbor in a non-proper manner more than once and have had to hide my growing erection. For my tastes, she was that appealing. If I had met her first, I would never have married my wife. But like all honorable dufus's, I had made my bed and I would lie in it.

I was directly underneath them quietly working on something that now seems unimportant. Neither of the ladies knew that I was there because I had needed to get a few things done. It was the serious conversation they were having above me that caught my total attention.

Dinah and Bridget both having turned twenty- eight in the last few months were in a heated discussion about what they were looking forward to in life. Bridget was frustrated because none of the men she had dated were really marriage material in her eyes. She was husband hunting because her biological clock in her mind was ticking down and she wanted a couple of children towing behind her as soon as possible. It didn't help that her mother felt she should have been married to a good man years ago and was beginning to think that she was too picky. As her mother said she should just find a man train him and get it done.

My wife Dinah, on the other hand, had always been a strong independent woman who listened to no one said, "After we got married, I told my husband Trey that the doctors said I couldn't conceive so when I was in the hospital a few years back getting my appendix removed, I had the Doctors tie my tubes at the same time. Trey still does not know that I had that done. I wanted to make sure that I would never have kids because I was afraid it would alter my looks. My image is very important to the social media that I'm attracting to follow me. It took a while, but Trey is finally beginning to accept it."

Bridget said, "Dinah that's the dirtiest thing I have ever heard of, Trey would make a great dad. He loves kids. You both talked about having kids. What gives you the right to deny him in that way? Why would you do that?"

"I did it because I needed to change the perception of his reality," Dinah said. "By making him believe that it was an act of God that brought my medical problem upon me."

"So, you used his belief in your honesty to deliberately deceive him," Bridget said. "Just to take away for good, what he hoped and planned for."

"If we had children it would take away from me what belongs to me, his undivided attention," Dinah said. "End the trips we take twice a year to award ourselves. Children would have robbed me of the lifestyle we had created for ourselves, so I wasn't going to allow that to ever happen. I'll be right back I'm going to refill our glasses."

As my wife walked back into the house, I stood there in silence as if I was saying to myself did, I just hear that? I walked out from beneath the deck and headed towards my car. I had to get out of there. Now I wanted to be as far away from my wife as possible. If I didn't the anger, I was feeling would build into a rage that I might not be able to control. What I had just heard had made me sick to my stomach. Not only because of what she said but what it implied. I was oblivious to what was around me as I was in total shock. Bridget saw me and knew that I had just overheard their conversation.

I would learn much later that Bridget was attracted to me just as much as I was to her. Out of our mutual respect for Dinah, neither one of us had acted upon it. She decided at that moment that I was the perfect man for her to procreate with because she saw me as being great father material. She decided that if I started thinking about divorcing my wife Dinah because of her lies she would find a way to move in to be my partner in the walk of life. I did not know it, but the battle lines of the two different types of Queen Bee's had been drawn because of the conduct of one.

Dinah and Bridget grew up in different environments. Dinah's father was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and spoilt his daughter with everything. She expected the best and demanded it. Her first full-time job was in upper management in one of his businesses, so money to her was just a convenience to make things easier. She expected the best that money could buy regardless of price and was not satisfied with anything less.

Dinah a stunning woman with black curly hair and thirty-four, twenty-six, thirty-four body shape and was five foot six. She was very critical if everything was not over the top all the time. Even our vacations were to the extreme. For her, it was two weeks of being pampered too as if she was the Queen of England. For me, they were a waste of money and nothing but a bore. They were something I neither wanted nor enjoyed.

Every piece of clothing or jewelry was picked by Dinah to enhance her image as a trendsetter and a leader in the social media community. She had successfully turned her twitter account into a money-making adventure. Since she started on that course, she went into it with the determination that was extreme. Everything was planned to get her further attention via the social pages and the mass media.

Everything she did these days was to enhance its revenue potential. Every month she had a new hairstyle and a new image. In fashion, she was more popular locally than the President's wife. She was being followed so much that if she decided she liked something and bought it within weeks for many it was a must-have item.

Over the last three years, her following had grown to just over a million. She was working with two to three sponsors and was making good money by being nothing but a social butterfly. It was her ultimate goal was to land a big sponsor in which there was the possibility to make millions.

She loved being the center of attention and milked it to her advantage. Every image of her was designed to influence her marketability and to draw more followers into the illusion she was creating about herself thus adding to its revenue-generating stream. On occasion, she would type something on twitter just to be able to create a situation or an idea that would give her additional wanted attention.

Being out and about in the city during social events was important to her. The more people in her entourage the better the visibility in the gossip pages which in turn was twittered about. If it was happening in the city of New York she had to be part of it. That meant she was out most nights until the wee hours of the morning.

As a result, I quite often was left behind and that suited me fine. I did not need the limelight or brainless idiots following me to define who and what I am. Besides the daytime job I had required that I had to be sharp and on my game. If I didn't, I would last long in the cutthroat business I was in.

Bridget's father was a working stiff who slowly worked his way up the ladder the hard way. He had to work hard and long for everything he got. He had passed his values on to all of his children and took nothing for granted.

Starting with nothing he designed a product, developed it into a marketing line and over the years had grown his company into a worldwide organization by buying out businesses that would fit into what he was building. He ran a tight ship, kept his costs under control and his organization was one of the blue-chip stocks that paid increasing dividends every year. His team had a slow and steady approach that worked for him very well.

In his personal life, his wife and children always came first. He raised his daughter to be grateful for what she got or what she earned. It was hard to earn but easy to lose so one had to be careful and modest in everything they did.

Bridget was selective and more reserved in her nature towards things like getting more value for half the price out of things than my wife ever did. Those values had brought her a long way since she had graduated from university. Both were quite secure in their positions in life. Yet the two were the complete opposite in every way. It still puzzled me how they could become friends.

Bridget had a wholesomeness to her that bloomed fully. She would be just as happy holding a fishing pole in a river dressed in blue jeans having a blast with friends and family, then being the center of attention at a high society dance. For any man who took the time to know Bridget, they could spend the rest of their lives being content by just being with her. An added plus would be the benefits gained by being lost in those sensual curves.

Even at her age, she was a natural beauty whose loving nature would be a great asset when she became a mother. Anyone who ran into her knew she was the real package, not someone creating herself to become the image everyone wanted to be. In my eyes, both of the ladies were polar opposites.

-------

I was digesting the words I had heard out of my wife of six years mouth over a cold beer at a strange watering hole. The way I saw it, the more I felt like I was nothing but a glorified servant. I was expected to perform a role Dinah had designed for me and as long as I did, she would be happy. Everything she did for me was to benefit what she was trying to do with her social media presence. Seeing what our relationship had evolved into forced me to ask myself what the selfish bitch had seen in me in the first place.

The longer I thought about it the more I understood how little love there was left in our marriage. I was now just one of the many toys she had to make her online image and lifestyle better. She had been the judge, juror, and executer in how our marriage would work. My thoughts about us and our relationship no longer mattered.

To protect a lie, she had made sure that her body would not reproduce. In this reality, I was seeing that she really had an inability to appreciate anything. She used all to further her goals. I was just another tool she had to manipulate and turn into an advantage. My wishes and wants had been totally marginalized in our marriage. Now that I had learned her real truths and the lies, she used to promote them I had to decide if I could continue to live with them.

My cellphone rang. I looked at it and killed the call. I wasn't really ready to talk to the Queen Bee I had married; I was too busy trying to figure out if I should stay or run. By the time I left the bar, I pretty much had decided what had to be done.

I would no longer be at her beck and call; she would have to start doing a lot of things for herself. No longer would she have my full support. Our lives were about to change in a drastic manner. I knew that in her self-centeredness she would never comprehend the reality of what was going to happen.

I could now see clearly that Dinah for the last three years had been slowly separating herself from building a future with me. I wasn't sure if she realized it. Neither had I, but I did now. I prepared to go home knowing full well she would be gone to be seen at another social event with her entourage.

I had taken stock of our life together and knew where it was now headed. I knew for sure with the direction she was going there was no way for her to come back to some point of normalcy.

-------

I walked into my office the next day bright and early before anyone else had got there. I pretty much had decided my marriage to Dinah was over. I was looking at the end of the last market day stock values and the futures market for our clients.

Algorithms would click in automatically if they were triggered but I was looking for stocks that I could buy short and buy back later for less, both for my clients and me personally. Five or six times a year I would play the day trader game to make some extra revenue for my clients who allowed that.

I knew that I best make as much as possible as fast as possible because when I walked out on my marriage this job would likely be over. My wife's father was one of the firm's biggest clients and he would most likely demand it. Knowing that I was really motivated and had to be extra careful. I found two stocks that looked promising and tagged them to pop up on the screen when the markets opened.

It paid off, I sold them short in the morning three times before the first hour of trading was done with large volumes which got people believing it was time to sell. The latest rumors about those trade deals added to the turmoil in the market that day. After the comment from the officials in China was heard by the market it plunged downward.

I was thankful that the smallness of political leaders allowed their childish behavior to come out publicly. One idiot said something stupid so the other had to respond in kind. The stock market dropped five hundred points by noon by the end of the day it was down nine hundred points. The two stocks I had picked were two of the day's biggest losers.

I put in buy-in at 2 pm for two dollars a share less than the current value and by closing, I had bought all I had sold earlier back. For my clients, I had made one point seven million dollars net, for myself I netted out at two hundred and fifty thousand. I was very proud of the day's accomplishments, but I had no one to tell.

After the stock market closed, I started to draft the emails I would send out in the morning to inform the clients what I had done and how much they had made. The second paragraph would contain my suggestions on what to do with it to avoid a huge tax bill at year-end. It was almost five when I got done.

I called Bridget at her father's office and asked her to join me for supper if she was still going to be in the downtown part of the city at the end of the workday. She was and we arranged a time and a place. Then I texted my wife Dinah to inform her I was having dinner with a new client knowing dam well that she wouldn't care because she was out and about either creating or getting more social media attention.

Dinah responded in kind letting me know what she was doing and that she wouldn't be home until the wee hours in the morning at the earliest. She and her entourage were hitting one of the popular night clubs to create some twitter moments to promote her social presence. The key to her success was keeping her physical presence out there. I was realizing that in her reality Dinah had to be the center of attention because everything was about her and her wants.

Bridget was waiting for me in the lobby of the restaurant when I walked in. In her office clothing, she still looked stunning to me. I guess she caught me looking too closely at her in a way she hadn't seen before because a huge warm smile came across her face.

Approaching her I informed her I had made our reservation, so she stood up placed her arm around mine as we walked to the hostess. Once I told the hostess my name we were escorted to our table. I pulled out her chair so she could sit down before I went and did the same to mine. Once we were sited, across from each other we started to relax. I thought she had prettiest emerald eyes.