Lies Truths or Perception Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinah got home about three and had to be back out by nine. Her day would be spent buying the image she wanted for Paris. It had to be very upper class and expensive. All her entourage would be following her, taking pictures, twittering about it, magnifying the situation making it seem bigger than it was. It was the hype she wanted for the trip. There would be a lot of sexual flirtation going on which her followers would feed on. She wanted them to be sure to follow her while she was overseas.

I managed to avoid her until she left the house by pretending to be still asleep. Four men who were part of her entourage had picked her up. Most of them were part of the upper society's children. I had just started a pot of coffee when my cellphone rang. It was Bridget.

"How does bacon, eggs, toast, homemade pan-fried potatoes, and Orange Juice sound," She asked?"

"It sounds great, let's go out and get some," I said. "I can be ready in ten."

"Make it fifteen," She replied. "The potatoes I just boiled need to cool down before I can cut and fry them in butter with the cast iron frying pan."

That gave me time to have a quick shower and shave. So, I did it and got dressed in my casual best. As I walked over, I found myself feeling like a kid in a candy store for the first time. Two home-cooked meals in less than three days had me asking myself what I have done right to be blessed like this.

I knocked on the door. Trish answered by yelling doors unlocked come on in. My first impression of Trish's home that it was a home built and designed to be filled with comfort and love. While Dinah's and mine were designed to impress the unexpected who dropped in.

For some reason, after breakfast, I was in no hurry to go anywhere because I had not felt this comfortable in a long time. Little did I realize that seeds were being planted that would affect a lot of people's lives.

End of part one