Life After Betrayal

Story Info
Wife and Daughter Wake up to Husband's Vengeance.
4.6k words
84.6k
99
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,601 Followers

Life after betrayal

Awareness was slow in coming. First there was fog. Gradually, neurons began to come to life and fire. The first was a pounding in my head. Then, signals from the rest of my body slowly developed. In a purely reflexive move, I tried to bring my hand to my head. I detected that there was something holding my arm from moving, but hadn't awakened enough to register it as a problem yet. Then came the discomfort from the rest of my body. I felt that I was laying on a not overly comfortable bed. I sensed some pain in my tits and pussy. There was also a sense that I needed to defecate, as my bowels felt full. Purely on instinct, a groan was emitted from my throat.

"Hello? Is someone there?" A feminine voice that was oh so familiar caught my ear.

My eyes immediately shot open. It was dark -- wherever I was. I was also noticing that, wherever I was, it was experiencing some very subtle movement. This wasn't like a room in a building that was sitting on a plot of land. The entire thing seemed to have a subtle rocking to it.

"Jen?" I asked.

"Mom? Oh, God. Mom, what's going on? Where are we?" My 18-year old daughter asked.

By this time, I had taken stock of the situation a bit more. I had tried to move my arms and legs, but found that they were secured to the bed that I was on. It was too dark to see anything, but I determined that I was completely naked, there was something in my ass, and that my nipples and the top of my pussy were in some discomfort. I could also feel the there was something thin and lite laying across my breasts, apparently between my nipples.

"I don't know, baby. I don't remember anything. Where are you? Can you move?"

"Mom. I don't know what's happening. I'm tied down to a bed. There's also something wrong with my nipples and vagina, and it feels like something is lodged in my butt."

"Me too, baby. I don't know where we are or how we got here." I was beginning to panic.

"Where's Daddy?" She asked. Funny how she said that now. She hadn't called my husband 'Daddy' in the last four years.

"I don't know. The last I remember was when we got home from the restaurant. We were toasting our 20th anniversary before exchanging anniversary presents. Everything is pretty much a blank after that.

"I remember. You and Daddy even let me have a glass of Champaign for the toast."

Suddenly, the lights came on. My eyes slammed shut as the pain from the sudden brightness flashed though my head. I heard a metallic door open. I cracked open my eyelids to begin the process of adjusting to the light. Turning my head towards the sound of the heavy boots on the floor, I gradually began opening my eyes a bit more to see a very large man entering the room. He had thick black hair, black beard, and coal black eyes. I could also see that his clothes were not exactly clean.

"Ah. I see that you are finally awake." He announced in a rather heavy foreign accent.

"What's going on? Where's my husband? Where are we? What the fu......" That was as far as I got with my questions.

"SILENCE!!!!!" He shouted. After making sure that his command was obeyed, he continued. "Everything will be explained to you shortly. Before that happens, I need to explain what will happen should you attempt to struggle." With that, he held up a leather strap about an inch wide and three feet long. "I will be releasing you from your beds shortly. You will not attempt to flee. There is nowhere for you to go anyway. You will not attempt to fight. You would lose, then you both will receive lashes from my strap. Yes, any disobedience by either of you will cause severe punishment to both of you. Should you both misbehave, both of you will receive double punishment. Trust me; you really don't want that. Also, should you succeed in overtaking me, there are over 50 men and women outside that door that will be far less nice to you than I will be. As long as I am in charge, I can keep them in control. Should anything happen to me, you would be at their mercy -- and they have no mercy."

By this time, I had caught a glimpse of Jenny laying in a bed off to my side. I could just make out something shiny on her nipple that was closest to me. Horrified, I looked down at my own tits to see that both my nipples had been pierced with hoops, and there was a slim gold chain attached between the hoops. I had a really bad feeling about what I would see when I was able to see my pussy as well.

"So, now that you understand the consequences of fighting, I will remove your bonds. Once you are free, you will sit up, put on the shoes that are beside the bed, then place your hands behind your backs, so I can cuff them again." He commanded.

We realized that we really had no choice in the matter. First off, he was a lot bigger than us, and we really didn't stand a chance against him anyway. Second, if he was telling the truth, we would be in a lot more trouble if we somehow managed to get past him. With a wordless communication to Jenny about waiting for a better opportunity, we agreed.

The shoes were ridiculous. They were 6-inch strappy black spiked heels. They were basically just the soles with a few straps across the top of our feet, a strap around the ankle, and a 6-inch spiked heel. Once the shoes were on and our wrists bound behind our backs, he knelt in front of us and placed small locks on the straps around our ankles. Those shoes were not coming off unless someone unlocked them.

By this time, Jenny and I had gotten a full look at our bodies. Sure enough, both nipples pierced with 1-inch gold hoops, gold chain running between the hoops, the top of our pussies were pierced with a gold hoop, and a small bell attached to that hoop. The pussy piercing and bell were placed so that the bell would continuously tap on our clitty when we walked. It was also becoming rather obvious that there was a butt plug or some kind of dildo shoved up our asses. This was not good. I had a bad feeling that things were about to get a lot worse.

With heels on and wrists cuffed behind our backs, he stood us up and produced two thin gold chains about 6-feet long. Those chains were connected to a small ring in the chains between our nipples. "Yes, these leashed are thin, but they will rip your nipples off before they break." He warned. We had no choice but to follow wherever he decided to lead us.

I should probably describe both Jenny and I to you. First off, my name (although that will be a moot point shortly) is Jessica Sanders. I've been married to Dave Sanders for 20-years. I'm 40-years old, dark strawberry blonde shoulder length hair, 38DD tits, slim waist, flaring hips, and a round tight ass from daily workouts. I have emerald green eyes, a small thin nose, high cheekbones, dimples, and lips that were made for kissing. I should also probably mention that I'm 5'6" tall. Yes, my breasts sag a bit, but not very much. I credit my workouts to that as well.

Jenny is 18-years old. Take the above description and imagine that 20-years younger and without the sag. The only differences are that her hair is more of a copper color and down to the center of her back and her tits are a bit bigger. She is actually an E cup. She is also a bit taller than me at 5'8". I keep my pubic hair in a neat trimmed triangle, and Jenny has a landing strip.

Again, we really didn't have much choice except to follow him as he was holding our leashes in his hand as he began walking out of the room. We were both completely humiliated as we walked naked behind him through the corridors. The humiliation was increased every time we passed one of the crew that leered as we passed. By this time, it became rather obvious that we were on some kind of a ship.

Eventually, we made our way to a dining room. We were to learn quickly that it was called a Galley on a ship. He directed us to sit at one end where there was a large screen TV. Our titty leashes were attached to the table, and he slipped a DVD into the player below the TV. "Now, all your questions will be answered." The man said as he pressed 'PLAY' on the remote.

"Hello, Jess." Came the voice as Dave's image filled the screen. "I'm quite sure that you have a lot of questions right now. I'm sure that Jen probably has the same questions, but I will get to hers later. First off, welcome to your new life. Right now, you are on a container ship headed to your new home. It will take about a month for you to reach there. In the meantime, the captain and crew will be training the two of you so that you will be ready for your new lives. How did you get there? That was simple. As you may recall, I was the one pouring the Champaign for our toast to 20-years of marriage. Let's just say that there was something extra in the glasses that you and Jen were drinking from. You are probably wondering where I am right now. The answer is pretty simple. I'm at home where I belong. No, I'm not alone. Your sister has been consoling me since you disappeared with only leaving a note that said you and Jen were running off with your lover. You do realize that she has had a crush on me ever since you introduced me to your family, don't you? We will probably end up getting married after I file for divorce because of abandonment.

"I imagine that you are asking why this is happening. Well, you should probably already know that. You see, I have known about your affair with Robert for years. Why did I stay together with you, you ask? Two reasons. First off, the divorce laws are so screwed up that I would lose almost everything and end up paying you to fuck around. You would have ended up with the house, at least half the business, child support -- which I will come back to in a bit -- and 'maintenance'. Almost 70% of my paycheck would be going to you so that you could whore around in style. I simply couldn't accept that. By staying married and pretending that I didn't know, I could control that a bit more while planning what to do.

"The second reason was my former daughter. I loved Jen with all my heart. I really tried to be the best daddy that I could be to her. Up until she was fourteen, I thought that we had a great relationship. It took a while for me to finally understand why she began to pull away from me, but I finally figured it out. You see, it really didn't make much difference to me that I wasn't her biological dad when I finally found out. To me, she was always my baby girl. I guess that it was when she was 14-years old that you told her who her dad really was. Still, I continued to try. I tried for the last four years to get her to come back to me and have a relationship. Just imagine how devastated I was when she rebuffed all of my efforts.

"So, Jen. That brings us to you. As I just said, I really tried to get back the relationship that I once had with my darling daughter. Yes, even though I found out that I wasn't your biological father, to me you were always my baby girl. Unfortunately, you destroyed that last month when I found out that you were completely rejecting my love for that asshole sperm donor who had never been there for you. Where was he when you needed your diapers changed? Where was he when you were sick with the flu? Where was he when you cried all night on my shoulder when Tommy broke up with you? Where was he when you needed help with your homework? I did everything for you out of love, because you were my baby girl. Yet, you through all that away because Robert simply left his sperm in your mom's cunt. Tell me, what did he actually do for you? You have treated me like shit over the last four years. Still, I stuck around trying to win your love back. I finally had enough. I finally realized that there was nothing I could do, and that I had lost you forever. You have betrayed me just like your mother.

"Now, you are probably wondering about you lover. You both should probably stop worrying about him. You have enough to worry about with your own lives. The captain has assured me that you will be seeing Robert again. After all, he is on the same ship as you are. Unfortunately, you will not have the chance to fuck him again. You will be able to watch as he has sex, and he will be watching as the two of you are having sex. The problem with Robert fucking you is that he would need his dick in order to do that. That is no longer the case. His dick and balls have been removed. He is going to be trained as a submissive dickless whore. He is being sent to a South American mine, where his days will be spent working the mines, and his nights will be spent taking cocks up his ass and in his mouth until he dies. My understanding is that the average lifespan for one of those mine workers is approximately 5-years. I'm going to take the under on that bet for him.

"So, that brings us to what's in store for the two of you. You two betrayed me in the worst way possible. It took some time and a lot of money, but I discovered that you, Jessica, had been having a continuous affair with my former best friend since before we were even married. Yes, the DNA test verified that Jenny was Robert's biological child. I watched as Jenny continuously rebuffed my attempts to regain our relationship and, instead, draw closer to Robert. I can only assume that she was told the truth when she was fourteen, since that's when she began pulling away. So, here's what is happening.

"All three of you are now on a cargo ship, heading first for South America. Once there, Robert will be transported to his new life of working in a coal mine and servicing the other workers at night. That should be a lot of fun for him, since, as you remember, he was always so disgusted by homosexuality. He should have fun with that. On the up side, that mine payed me $10,000 for him.

"As for the two of you. It was touch and go for a while as to whether you would be sold together or separately. You were almost sold to different Easter European whore houses, where you would have probably never seen each other again. Luckily for you, I had a great offer for both of you together. It seems as though a very wealthy client has a bit of a kink for mother/daughter lesbian sex slaves. Well, maybe not entirely lesbian. It is my understanding that she does throw parties where you will both be expected to service some of her male friends as well. She also mentioned occasionally renting the two of you out for some gang bang parties. Either way, since you obviously needed more sex than what I was able to provide, you may now look forward to all the sex you can handle. Actually, it will probably be more than you can handle, but that won't be my problem any more. In case you are interested, I was paid a total of $150,000 for both. It broke down to $100,000 for Jenny and $50,000 for you, Jessica.

"Yes, I understand how much lesbian sex disgusts both of you, but I simply don't care anymore. It might also help to stop thinking of yourselves as being related. I know that is another taboo that you both hate. The captain assured me that by the time you reach your final destination, you will both be very proficient at licking pussies, deepthroating cocks, gang bangs, and anal sex. That's pretty funny, Jessica, since you were always so adamant about refusing to give up your ass to me. Speaking of which, I should probably let you know that while you were both high on the drugs I gave you, I did fuck both of you in the ass. I also fucked Jenny's cunt. I just figured that I had the right to take your asses first after all the shit you put me through. Then, I figured that I might as well tap Jenny's cunt, since she wasn't actually my daughter anyway. Nope, you were not unconscious, and actually very receptive. It was just a mixture to erase your memories and get the two of you super horney. It was after that that you were given another drug to put you out.

"So, enjoy your new lives. Make sure to think about me and the lives that you could have been living if you had only stayed true to me. Jessica, think about me making sweet, passionate love to your sister, Beth, as you are licking a pussy as a huge cock is pounding your ass. Jen, think about the comfortable life hanging out with your friends in college, going out with your boyfriends, family vacations, and everything else that a normal young woman would do as you are licking the cum out of your mom's ass as you take strap-on dildoes up your cunt and ass."

With that, the screen went black. I was devastated by that point. I could hear Jenny sobbing. Sure, you may think that I was upset by what I just learned about my future, and you are partially correct. But I was even more upset by the pain and furry that I heard in my husband's voice and saw on his face. Contrary to what you may think of me, I did love my husband. Christ, I had been married to him for 20-years. Sure, I had disrespected him and cheated on him. Yes, I inadvertently turned his daughter against him. I still loved him as a husband, father, and provider. The cheating was pretty much just a thrill. Yes, his best friend had a bigger cock and was a better lover, but I really wasn't in love with him. I did love Robert in a way, but not the same way I loved Dave. Dave was a wonderful man, A doting husband, and a devoted father. He just wasn't really great at sex. Robert was great at sex. He was also confirmed bachelor and not very ambitious. I thought that I had it all. A phenomenal husband in Dave and a fantastic lover in Robert. It just turned out to a bit of bad luck that Jenny was Robert's instead of Dave's. When Jenny found out about her true parentage when she was 14, her rebellious teenage mindset turned her against Dave and towards Robert. Admittedly, I really didn't try that hard to fix that.

"OK, sluts. Time to begin your training." The captain announced. For those of you keeping score, I should probably tell you that we were never formally introduced to anyone on board the ship. In fact, it was probably on purpose that we never learned anyone's names. The only names that I knew were mine, Jenny, and Robert. It is also relevant that they really never used our names. I was referred to as the 'Old Slut', Jenny was the 'Big Tit Slut', And Robert was the 'Fag'. Yeah, political correctness was not in the vocabulary of the people on the ship.

Two women appeared through the doorway (we learned it was called a hatch) holding something in their hands. They moved behind us and ordered us to open our mouths as wide as we could. The next thing I knew, there was some kind of ring holding my mouth open as the straps were being secured behind my head. I was to become very familiar with the ring gag. Up and following the titty leashes through the corridors. We eventually ended up in a large open space. There must have been 20 people there. It looked like mostly men, but there were a few women also. I use the term 'women' loosely, for the most part. Out of the seven women, only two were actually anywhere near feminine. The others would be hard to tell without seeing their pussies. Of course, I didn't find all this out until later. Jenny and I were completely naked, while everyone else was completely dressed.

Soon after Jenny and I were led into the room, another man lead (what was left of) Robert into the room. While Robert was not adorned with the new jewelry that Jen and I had, he did have a ring gag and a butt plug. He had also been stripped of all the hair on his body below his head. Someone had also applied make-up to his face. Looking at his crotch, I could only make out a small nub where his 9-inch cock used to be. His large testicles were no longer there either. As with Jenny and me, his wrists were bound behind his back. Unlike us, he was led around by a leather collar around his neck attached to a leather leash.

Jenny and I were led around the room several times. Every time we stopped at a group of people, they took the opportunity to fondle our tits, pussies and asses. My nipples were always a bit more sensitive than normal, but the recent piercings expanded on that. Now, they seemed to be twice as sensitive as before. Also, the piercing and bell on my clit hood caused my pussy to become drenched from the contact with my clit. Add that to the deliberate molestation of my pussy with their fingers, and I was a drooling mess. Jen looked to be in no better shape than I was. While they never removed the butt plugs, they did toy with them. People were pulling on them, pushing them deeper, and tapping on them. I was never into ass play, but the constant stimulation that I was getting amped me up.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,601 Followers
12