Life After Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, sluts and fag, until you are fully trained, the ring gags stay on. Everyone that works on this ship is very valuable, and we can't take the chance that one of you will injure them by biting them. Now, line up and kneel on the padded mats. It's time to begin earning your passage."

I'm pretty sure that you can figure out what we were doing to earn our passage. All three of us were kneeling on the rubber mats side by side. Lines quickly formed in front of us. With very little preamble, the first man in line dropped his pants and shoved his cock through the ring gag and into my mouth.

"Remember. Sluts and fag, the better job that you do, the faster you will be finished, and more rewards you will be given. If you do a crappy job, it will last longer and you will be punished for lack of effort." The captain announced loudly.

Remembering that every punishment that I earned would also be given to Jenny, I decided to try and do a good job. Besides, this guy tasted horrible, and I wanted to get it over with quickly. I have been told that I give a pretty good blow-job. I usually enjoy it with someone that I like. I know what to do, so I began working my tongue around this guy's cock. Unfortunately, I was not able to bring my A game because of the gag and not being able to bring my lips into the action. Still, I did what I could with what was available. It must have worked, because the guy blew straight down my throat a couple of minutes later.

As soon as he was done, the next guy stepped up. No, these were not loving blow-jobs. They were basically raping my mouth and forcing me to deep-throat them. I would love to be able to tell you that I was completely turned off by it, but that would be a lie. It may have had something to do with the fact that I constantly had someone kneeling behind me toying with my nipples and pussy. It could also be a repressed need to be dominated. I really don't know, and I will most likely never have the chance to get counseling to find out. Regardless, Somehow, I was getting even more turned on. With each load that jetted down my throat, I was getting closer to an orgasm. I'm not sure how many cocks I had fucking my face. I'm sure that most came back for seconds and even thirds as they worked their way down the line to see who gave the best head.

Finally, there were no more guys standing in front of me. Stupidly, I thought that our ordeal was over for the day. Nope. It was only getting warmed up.

Now, it was the women's turn. At least they removed the ring gags for this. I had never even thought about having sex with a woman. Frankly, it disgusted me. Now, I was face to pussy with one. Her hand grabbed my hair and pushed my face into her. Realizing that the choice was to begin licking or face a great deal of pain, I resigned myself to try to get this over with as fast as I could.

I knew what I liked when a guy would go down on me, so I tried to emulate that as best as I could. It seemed to work, but my tongue quickly tired out. It was awful. Five of the women probably hadn't showered in a couple of days, and there was virtually zero maintenance on their bushes. I kept getting hairs caught in my mouth and throat. The two more feminine women at least trimmed and had showered at some point in the last 24-hours. They each went through twice, so both Jen and I ended up servicing all of them.

"OK. Now that everyone has gotten off, it's time for dinner and a show. Fag, you will be serving us dinner while the sluts give us a show. You two sluts, go over to the mat and put on a sexy lesbian sex show."

I was appalled. First off, I have absolutely no lesbian leanings. In fact, the very idea of having sex with another woman makes me sick. On top of that, this is my own daughter! Do they really expect me to have incestuous lesbian sex with my daughter? As this was going through my head, they had uncuffed my wrists. This was going to be a long trip. All I could think of was how stupid I had been to fuck up my life like I had.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Let's Zoom And ambush her cheating ass.in Loving Wives
The Middle Child Nuking the family that betrayed him.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories