All Comments on 'Life After Love Ch. 01'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic!

another brilliant start to a new series...cant wait for the next few parts...good work!

LustHoseLustHosealmost 18 years ago
West meets East....

Going through post divorce trauma myself, I can relate to the need to keep perspective and maintain a measured pace of involvement with new and sometimes stimulating female company.

Nice to have a GalPal like Lauren; our hero is most fortunate.

A genuinely entertaining read; looking forward to future installments

lovebushlovebushabout 16 years ago
good writing

good writing

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
I love it

Awesome as usual, Great work my friend. :) The only thing that could make it better 4 me is if she had little tits with long plump nipples, but to each there own.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Yep.

Looks like the start of another excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story.

Just wondering though when you write

"She had a verbal acuity that belied her intelligence" are you suggesting that she was a well spoken dumb bum, or are you suggesting that she was far more intelligent than her way above average vocal skills?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7895 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES