Life After Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will see who gives up first," she told me. Now it was a challenge.

The three of us rearranged on the bed, Saya lay flat on her back, her ass at the edge of the bed. I stepped between her legs, and aimed my erection back into her waiting folds. Lauren sat up vertically on her knees, facing me, lowering her snatch to Saya's face while her hands planted onto Saya's breasts.

Our trio fucked without self-interest. Pride was on the line. I was doing my best with fingers and one large appendage to get Saya to orgasm as powerfully as possible. Lauren was caressing every tender nerve she could reach. And Saya was squeezing her inner muscles and munching on Lauren's rug as best she could.

In the end, we were all equally successful. Two on one proved to be too much as Saya climaxed first, her fourth of the day. But Saya worked us both over.

"Like that..." Lauren moaned, unable to help herself. "Like that!... Oh!"

Saya's agile tongue got Lauren to orgasm into her face again, and I realized now that she was going to make me cum, no matter how hard I fought it.

I pulled out in a desperate attempt to hold back the floodgates, but I was a moment too late as my juice came pouring out, the first jet splattering against Lauren's curvaceous chest. Momentarily defeated, I still grabbed my dick in hand to make the best of the situation. Pumping, squeezing, and aiming, jet after jet of juice cascaded out to splash across Saya's abdomen. Little globs of cum settled into pearly beads on her tits and abs, pooling in between her breasts.

I felt beat. I was exhausted and Saya was still conscious, barely. But Lauren moved into action. She was suddenly atop Saya, licking up every drop of my juice and caressing the bare skin beneath with renewed energy. Soon she found herself lying between Saya's legs, her tongue, lips, and fingers going to work on Saya's overused pussy.

She was so good that Saya lost herself and started babbling in barely-coherent Japanese. I caught a few words that seemed to be crying out for mercy and for Lauren to stop. But I didn't feel it necessary to translate that to Lauren.

More quickly than I thought possible, she drove Saya up the proverbial wall into a moaning orgasm and just kept going. Saya's entire body was trembling as Lauren pushed her higher and higher into ecstasy.

For a while Saya kept making her squeaking "Ai!" noises, but as bliss in her mind took over, the whimpering became a droning constant. Now Saya couldn't even form Japanese words, just mumbling whispers of pleasure. After the next orgasm, Saya weakly tried to push Lauren's head away. But I finally moved in and pinned her arms back behind her head, leaving her spread out and helpless before us, her tits pointed to the air and quivering with every reaction to Lauren's munching.

Lauren signaled me, and I realized that I had gotten hard again, so I moved myself around on the bed. At the critical moment, Lauren finally got up, and I got to my knees before Saya. I lifted her legs up and over my shoulders, her tight ass in the palms of my hands, and while Saya's pussy was still juicing out of control, I thrust my way inside.

Immediately I was hammering Saya's light body, her tits gyrating with each slam and her body already limp from fatigue. With Lauren's hands still fondling and my dick plunging deeply into her, Saya finally climaxed one more time, her whimpers dying out gracefully, and then her eyes just rolled back in her head as she passed out.

Our mission accomplished, my body chugged to a stop. Gently, I pulled my erection out of Saya's body and lay her gently back down. Her chest fell heavily for a minute as she fought to catch up on oxygen, but eventually she relaxed into peaceful sleep.

Lauren and I both just smiled at her, then at each other, a happy contentment in giving Saya so much pleasure. Then Lauren's gaze glanced down to my pecker still waving in the air, purple bruised from so much abuse.

She lay back against the pillows and beckoned me to her. She hadn't gotten any cock, and she deserved a reward for her accomplishments. Tired, but my dick still ready and able, I moved over to her, and slowly buried myself in her. Lauren and I made love leisurely, barely moving the mattress.

"That went well," she told me, even as we kept rocking against each other.

"It was your plan," I reminded her. "Thank you."

Lauren smiled at me. "For you, anytime." And then she sighed happily as I continued to pump into her slowly.

Lauren was very quiet, just making little whimpers and soft moans with every hip thrust. Her blue eyes were deep as the ocean, and I gazed down at my friend and looked at her happy face until finally the dam burst and my semen gushed out into her, matched by a flow from her own little climax.

I kissed Lauren thanks for all her help, then she left the bed to get cleaned up. I joined her in the bathroom and cleaned myself up as well. Then we shared a quick peck, and Lauren left to go home.

It was still only the afternoon, but I shed my bathrobe, then curled in behind Saya under the covers. She murmured happily as I spooned in around her naked body, and the two of us drifted off to a well-deserved rest.

***

NEXT PART 3