Life after My Divorce Pt. 06

Story Info
I love my life as a fuck slut.
6.7k words
4.56
22.6k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a used whore and I love it. I was sitting on the floor covered in cum, I did not feel humiliated, I felt empowered. I told six guys what I wanted and they delivered. My hair was dripping in cum, my face was sticky, my mouth tasted like cock, my tits were coated, there was cum seeping out of every hole, and I loved it.

The guys all crashed with limp dicks on the couch or chairs. I said, "Guys, much as I am enjoying all of this man juice, I need to hit the shower, who wants to help me?"

College guy one jumped up and said, "I would be more than happy to help you in the shower."

We headed into my room and he said, "By the way, my name is Ben and I have to tell you, meeting you has been the greatest and craziest experience of my life. I just want to say thank you and if there is anything, I can do for you I would be happy too."

I just stood in the shower with my legs spread enjoying the hot water running over me. Ben's touch as he was washing my hair was so gentle yet firm.

I said, "Well Ben, now that I know your name, I guess I will just have to add you to my list of people to call when I feel like being slutty."

Ben said, "When you call, I will drop everything."

I asked, "Have you ever had two ladies at the same time."

I could tell by the look on his face that he never had but his dick sure appeared interested as it rose to attention. I said, "Ben, how the fuck can you get hard again, you dropped at least four loads in me tonight?

Ben said, "I can usually do at least three loads a night sometimes more depending on the situation."

I said, "Would this be one of those situations?"

He didn't say a word. Instead, he picked me up and pinned me against the shower wall with his big cock in me one more time. In moments, another final round of orgasms ripped through our bodies. When it subsided, we were done, neither one of us could do another even if our lives depended on it.

I took Ben in my room and we crawled into bed together. Within seconds, Ben was out, I giggled to myself, typical guy, you let them fuck you a half dozen times and they pass out.

For me, tonight was different, I think I passed out almost immediately as well. Typically, I would lay there awake second-guessing myself about being a fucking slut. Wondering if this lifestyle was right for me or not. Tonight, I don't think I had any second thoughts, I have come to except that I am a woman that likes sex with lots of people, I am truly a promiscuous slut and I like who I have become.

The next morning the guys all woke up and of course they wanted to fuck me one more time. As much as I wanted to feel their cocks cumming in me my pussy or mouth, I was too sore. I may be a slut who can't get enough cock but the bottom line is that I enjoy sex for how it feels to me. If I'm sore it takes away from my enjoyment.

I said, "Guys, I enjoyed last night and I assure all of you that you will be invited back for another round", I giggled and said, "Ok, maybe several rounds". "Bottom line is that you guys wore me out last night, I'm too sore to do much of anything".

The guys started to apologize because they thought they may have hurt me.

I said, "No, no one hurt me, but think about the fact that you guys pounded my pussy for hours while I was sucking your cocks. I'm a good slut but even a good slut can take just so much of a good thing".

I said, "I was hoping you guys would not mind if I just sat here on the floor and gently massaged my pussy while all of you stroked you cock for me." "I want you to stroke yourselves and see the cum spurting from you cocks all over me. I want to taste cum as it lands in my mouth and feel it as it runs all over my body. "

I sat down on the floor leaning against the couch with my legs spread wide. My pussy lips were still swollen from my adventures the night before and even my touch was a bit uncomfortable. As I touched myself, I became very wet in an instant. It was apparent that the loads of man juice from the night before were still very present. As the juice continued to seep out, my well-lubricated pussy began to take some pleasure in what I was doing to myself.

The guys sensed my pleasure as their cocks were waking up nicely. Before I knew it, I had six guys standing over me with their cocks in hand, glistening with precum.

I looked up at them and said "I am happy to say, I have reached the conclusion, I like getting fucked and getting and giving the pleasure that comes from it. I don't give a fuck what others may think of me. I am open to having fun with all of you and hope that you will introduce me to more of your friends and the fucking adventures that might come from it. Now, I want to watch you stroke your cock so get to it boys."

I do not doubt that Jason is enjoying what his ex-wife has become because, in no time, he was the first to stand right over my face ponding his big meat like there was no tomorrow.

I looked up at him and said, "Come on you fuck, give me a man-size load."

Jason said, "Open your mouth you fuck whore, take my load like the cunt that you are."

Jason and I never talked dirty to one another until now. I put my head back and opened wide. He was standing about two feet over me and in seconds I saw the ribbons of cum heading right for my face.

I was only able to catch about half of it in my mouth and the rest went in my hair and eyes. It was burning a bit but I didn't care since I was in the midst of a very satisfying orgasm of my own.

Jason said, "See what happens when you talk to me like a slut."

I smiles and said, "Too bad I didn't start a long time ago."

The rest of the guys followed right behind Jason pounding their cocks like I was the last bitch on earth who was going to take their cum. In no time at all, I was a sticky cum slut mess. There was cum in my hair, on my tits, and dripping down to my pussy. Not to mention, of course, the protein shakes I got for breakfast.

Without wiping any of the cum off me, I got up and said, "Guys, that was an incredible night and I hope we all get to do it again soon. But now it is time for all of you to go."

I think I have trained them well. I gave each of them a hug and a kiss and no one held back from kissing me with my cum breath and cum covered face.

Once they all left, I got myself a much-deserved cup of coffee and headed out to my deck to enjoy it. It was a beautiful sunny morning and it didn't take long before the cum dried leaving me with crunchy hair and tight skin. I could not stop thinking about how much fun I had the night before and that I had absolutely no regrets. Once again, I should probably feel degraded and disgusted with myself but the bottom line is that I don't. Instead, I feel empowered. I know that I can get pretty much any guy to please me any way I want them to.

I decided I wanted to wear my trophies for the day so instead of taking a shower, I thew on a pair of loose running shorts that allowed a nice breeze flow past my much-used pussy and topped off with a wife-beater t-shirt that when viewed from the right angle allowed my nipples to present themselves. I ran a brush through my hair, which was no easy task, so I would not look used when I went out in my front yard to do some yard work.

I shared the obligatory greetings with the across the street neighbors whom, I had not yet gotten to know despite living here for nearly a year. After working in the yard for an hour or so, the couple that lives next door came out to work in their yard. At this point, I had sat down on my steps for another cup of coffee when they came over and started chatting.

We did the typical small talk, you know, weather, speeding traffic, high taxes, all of the typical crap that no one cares about. Their names are Wendy and Sam. Wendy is a tall slim woman with a nice shape and beautiful long brown hair. I would describe Sam as being a bit of a nerd but somehow, I find nerds to be very sexy. He is also tall, maybe six-two with a sweet round ass. After fifteen minutes or so Sam excused himself to go cut the grass.

Wendy and I continued chatting and I could not help but notice how frumpy she looked in her almost knee-length shorts, full cover baggy t-shirt, and a bra. I would have bet anything she was also wearing granny panties.

I'm sure she and Sam had noticed how loose my running shorts were, not to mention how my tits were straining against the tight fabric of my t-shirt. They could not have missed much since I was not making any effort to prevent Sam from seeing a clear view up the leg of my shorts.

Wendy asked if I had a party last night, she commented on the number of cars that were here all night. I just told her that my ex-husband and some old college friends were over and that they all had a bit too much to drink to be driving home so we all crashed.

Wendy said, "That is nice that you were able to remain friends with your ex-husband after a divorce."

I said, "Yes, we have a great relationship now. When we were looking at this house, I caught him fucking the real estate bitch in the master bedroom. I threw him out but still bought the house because he wanted it."

Wendy said, "Oh that's awful."

I said, "No, not really, we are having more fun now than ever and we are what I guess you could call friends with benefits."

I think I shocked Wendy a bit because very quickly she broke off the conversation and went about her yard work.

As Sam was cutting the grass on my side of the property, I made it a point of letting him sneak a few peaks, and I do have to admit, he did a nice job on my side.

Several days later, it was in the afternoon and I was sitting on my front steps when Wendy came over and sat down with me. After exchanging the how you doing pleasantries she said," Please forgive me but since we talked the other day, I have not been able to get your friends with benefits comment off my mind. It's none of my business but I'm not sure what that means."

I smiled and said, "Jason, my ex-husband and I get along better than ever and he has a huge cock that I just can't get enough of. So, we are friends who don't make love, instead, we fuck."

Wendy said, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to pry that deep. But that is kinda what I thought you meant but I was not sure."

I said, "No need to be sorry, it isn't a big deal, we see other people but just really like the sex together, no one gets hurt."

Wendy said, "That sounds pretty good."

I said, "I assure you; it is better than you can imagine, we have our fun with each other but others as well."

Wendy said, "I have to thank you, last weekend when Sam and I went in the house it was pretty obvious that he enjoyed your little outfit, he couldn't keep his hands off me. It was a pretty wild evening."

I could not resist saying, "Sounds like you had fun, did you get him more than once."

Wendy blushed and smiled.

I said, "So happy I could help, I didn't mean anything by it, it was just harmless flirting."

Wendy said, "Feel free, flirting is fun but just remember who owns his dick."

I said, not to worry, but I want to know the details.

Wendy hugged me and said, "This will be fun."

I thought to myself, she has no idea, just how much fun it could become.

It was about time to get my lawn cut so the following Friday afternoon I called Ben and asked him if he would mind coming over to cut my grass. If you read "Life after my Divorced 5 "you will know who Ben is. For now, all I'm going to tell you is that he has a nice big cock and he knows how to use it and how to treat a lady, especially a slut like me.

Ben said, "Of course I will, but would you mind if I brought a friend to help?"

I said, "Ben, you don't need any help but you can bring him along, I think we can find something useful for him to do. When you are done cutting the grass, we can grill up some steaks and have a couple of beers.

Friday afternoon came and Ben arrived with his friend. He told me his name but I don't remember what it was. I was wearing a short little white skirt and a tube top. I decided to be conservative tonight and wore a sheer thong under my skirt. I gave Ben a deep wet kiss and I tried to give the other guy the same thing but he was a little shy. I thought to myself, by tomorrow morning, this little boy will have nothing left to be shy about. He was a little skinnier than I like but I will not hold that against him.

I was sitting on the front steps watching Ben work making sure to provide him with a little entertainment while he labored behind that mower. I asked skinny guy if he would run in a get us each a beer. He jumped up and ran in. At this point, it occurred to me that I can get these guys to do pretty much anything I want them to and I get the benefit of them completing the task but I also get their cocks in me.

As skinny guy was coming out with the beers, Wendy and Ben came over to say hello. We exchanged some small talk and I asked if they would like a beer, which they responded positively to so I said to skinny guy, "Please get Sam and Wendy each a beer." He did as he was told and I felt a twinge of moisture in my pussy as I was thinking about what I could do with my newly discovered method of getting things done.

There was something very different about Wendy, it looked like she had a little more makeup on than normal and if I'm not mistaken, she doesn't have any panties on under her skirt. She wasn't showing anything off but she seemed a bit giddy and flirtatious with both me and Sam.

We had finished our beers when Ben joined us after cutting the grass. I introduced him to Wendy and Sam, then sent skinny guy for another round of beers. As we were enjoying our beers and the conversation, Sam was obviously appreciating the view of my thong as he was going out of his way to get just the right angle to check me out. The bulge in his pants gave away his secret and if I do say so myself, it appeared to be a respectable bulge.

We finished our beers and I asked the boys if they were ready to make me a steak. They of course knew what was for dessert so they jumped at the opportunity. We said good night to Wendy and Sam then headed in the house.

I told the boys where everything was and how I wanted my steak cooked than headed out to the deck.

The guys got everything from the kitchen and brought it out to the deck. It was a hot evening and I asked skinny guy if he would mind if I took my shirt off. This poor kid blushed and could hardly get a word out but mumbled something about it would be ok with him.

I was sitting there topless and this poor kid was doing everything possible to cover up his stiff dick. I was really afraid he might bust a nut so I motioned for him to come over to me. He was standing next to my chair trying to hide his obvious discomfort when I told him to show it to me. He said, "What."

Ben said, "Dude, just do what she is telling you, trust me."

In a flash skinny guy had his shorts down to the floor and dick was out. It was not fat but like him, it was long and skinny.

I motioned for him to straddle my chair and bring it up to me. He did as directed and in one quick thrust, his cock head was touching the back of my throat. Within seconds, I heard him say of fuck and I felt my mouth filling with his seed.

I said, "That didn't take long, has it been a while?"

He said, "No, you are my first and I guess it was too much for me."

I told him, "Not to worry, that I enjoyed that appetizer and by the time you leave tomorrow you will have much better control."

The best part about it was that he tasted wonderful and his dick was still just as hard. I knew I would have fun teaching this college guy some tricks.

Ben grilled us some steaks and we had a great dinner. I told the guys how much I appreciated them coming over to cut my grass and they of course said no problem any time. Just goes to show you, guys will do anything for a blow job or a quick fuck.

We finished dinner and while skinny guy was cleaning up the kitchen, I told Ben that I wanted to make it a special night for skinny guy. He asked what I had in mind. He smiled and said, "Oh good, you had me worried for a second."

I kissed him and went into the kitchen to talk to skinny guy.

I thanked skinny guy for doing the dishes and asked him if he would like to watch me getting fucked by Ben. He almost seemed disappointed but said ok. I assured him that he would be getting more and that brightened his spirits.

I went back out into the TV room and motioned for Ben to stand up. I said, "you're a little sweaty from mowing the grass, go take a shower and I will be here waiting for you." He ran into my bathroom in a flash. In the meantime, I started working on skinny guy. I was still topless with my shorts on the bottom. I approached him and put my arms around him while pressing my tits into him. I asked if he would mind if I took his shirt off because I want to feel my tits against his chest. He couldn't say a word but nodded.

I removed his shirt and I have to say, his smooth chest did feel so nice on my naked tits. We were sucking face like a couple of high school kids. It was a lot of fun to start just kissing and going from there.

In no time Ben emerged from the bathroom, he was nude and that magnificent cock was in full view. I said to skinny guy, enjoy the show, you are next.

Ben's cock was too much for me, I didn't want to waste any time kissing him or being romantic. All I wanted was his cock in me. I led him to the middle of the room and I sunk to my knees taking that monster in my mouth.

Oh, my fucking god, did he taste good and the precum was flowing. Unlike skinny guy, Ben was in control, he knows how to fuck a woman's face with that beautiful tool without chocking her and without cumming until he is ready. I let him use my mouth for his pleasure for about ten minutes until I finally said, "I need your cock in me, I want you to fuck me hard." I stood up and lay back on the couch.

Ben said, "Fuck you, I wasn't done fucking your mouth, you slut" I was taken back by the way he spoke to me, was he taking charge? Is he raping me? Should I tell him to go fuck himself?

I looked right at him and said, "Who the fuck are you, talking to me like that?"

Ben responded, "I'm the guy with the big cock that can go all night and you are the whore that can't get enough of it."

I said, "You bastard, I can get as many of you fucking college assholes as I want, I don't need you."

Ben said, "Open your mouth and take my cock, you fucking cunt."

My pussy was on fire, I need to get fucked and I needed it bad. I was so turned on by Ben treating me like a piece of fuck meat that at this point I would do anything he told me to do.

I took him in my mouth and was meeting every thrust he was pushing into me. He was just as turned on as I was because it only took a couple of minutes and his cum was pouring out of my mouth, as hard as I tried to swallow, it was not going to happen. His cum was all over me.

Skinny guy just sat watching in amazement. He looked at me and said, "You are a slut."

Ben grabbed him by the neck and said, "Shut the fuck up you little runt, you need to be respectful of our hostess, you need to develop your own relationship, don't think for a minute you can jump on mine."

I don't know why, but I thought that was cool.

Fortunately, as I would expect, Ben's cock was still rock hard. I looked at him and said, " I would like your beautiful cock in me, fuck me, please fuck me."

He said, "Ok pussy, now we are getting somewhere."

He leaned me back on the couch and spread my legs. With his hand was wrapped around his big cock, he was rubbing the head all over my pussy. My juices were flowing and as hard as I tried to thrust toward him to get him in me, he didn't let it happen. He said, "What do you want slut, beg for it, tell me what you want."

12