Life after My Divorce Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now all I wanted was to feel the head of his massive dick banging on my cervix. I said, "Come on you fuck, put it in me, please put it in me, fuck me."

He said, "Are you my slut, tell me."

Yes, god yes, I'm your slut." I launched into a mind-blowing orgasm just from him rubbing my clit and treating me like his whore. Just as my orgasm was passing, he drove that fuck stick deep into me and another orgasm was triggered.

He kept this torment up for at least a half-hour until I could feel him tensing up and the tell tail warming sensation deep inside me. Ben never fails me, I can count on him for a least a few man-size loads every night.

We lay collapsed with him on top of me for a few minutes. He got up and said, "that was fucking amazing." I smiled and nodded in agreement.

I said, "bring it over so I can clean you up." He stuck his cock in my face and I proceeded to lick our juices off his stick.

Without saying a word, Ben put his face into my pussy and returned the favor cleaning me up ever so nicely.

Ben said, "Do you have enough energy left for skinny guy?"

I looked right at skinny guy and said, "Oh my yes but it will take me a little while to get ready for him, I want his first fuck to be memorable."

I got up and headed into my bathroom and right into the shower. It took me almost an hour to get ready for skinny guy's special night.

After taking a shower, I wanted to put on a special outfit so I could teach this guy how to undress a lady. I was a whore with Ben, I wanted him to treat me as such and bang me like a good whore. With skinny guy, I want to be just the opposite. I planned to be gentle so he would treat me respectfully and maybe he may learn just how to please a lady.

I put on a pair of sheer white panties with a matching bra and garter belt along with a pair of beautiful white stockings that went way up. I chose a flowing little dress that was just long enough to cover my stocking tops when I stood straight but if I bent, there was little to the imagination. My dress plunged nicely covering my bra covered tits but the display of cleavage was perfect if I do say so myself. I finished it off with some dangly jewelry and a pair of five-inch stilettos that just sung out, fuck me.

When I came out of the bedroom I thought Ben was going to blow another load. He looked like a dear in the headlights, all he could muster is, "You look fucking hot."

Poor Skinny guy couldn't get a word out. I walked over to him and said, "You like?" He just nodded and mumbled something.

I put my arms around him and started kissing him on his lips ever so gently, he responded in the same manner and our embrace got hotter by the second. I said, "Ben, will you excuse us, I would like some privacy teaching your friend what it is like being with a lady."

I took skinny guy by the hand and led him into my bedroom.

With the door closed, we continued our passionate kissing. Skinny guy had his hands on my back holding me close and I could feel his hard cock straining to get out. I said, "A lady like it when a man holds her ass in his strong hands."

It didn't take more than a flash and his hands were on my ass. After a minute or so I said, that feels nice but if you had your hands on my bare ass, I bet it would feel better for both of us. He got the message and slipped his hands under my dress and held my ass firmly.

I said, "loosen up and relax, squeeze my ass, squeeze it hard, feel free to take what you want."

The room was getting hot, he had one hand on my ass and the other was beginning to cop a feel of my tit. I said, "I wouldn't mind if you slipped my dress off".

He took the hint in no time I was down to my very sexy lingerie. I asked if he liked my outfit and he responded, "Absolutely, you are so sexy."

I began unbuttoning his shirt and was delighted to find that he didn't have a hair on his chest. The shirt dropped to the floor and I started sucking his nipples alternating back and forth. I love sucking on a guy's nipples because I generally find it will drive them wild. This case was no different, skinny guy was squirming all over the place. I had to be careful because the last thing I want was for his load to blow off in his pants, I want it in me.

By now, he had gotten the idea, in not much time he had my bra and panties off. I'm guessing he saw a porn where the lady kept her garter, stockings, and shoes on while she got fucked because he made no effort to remove them.

I took his pants off and slipped his cock in my mouth. Much as I wanted to down this thing, I was being gentle because I wanted to make sure he got the full experience.

After only a couple of minutes, I lay back on the bed and asked him if he would suck on my pussy. He said, "I would like to but didn't Ben just cum in you."

I stopped for a moment and said, "Yes he did and it was a huge load of hot cum but I took a shower so there probably will not be too much left. But I have to tell you, getting my pussy licked by a guy after I get fucked is one of my very favorite things."

He didn't say another word and dove into my pussy. When he came up, he said, "I have to admit, not bad."

I just smiled and said, "I always enjoyed a mouth full of cum and you shouldn't worry, you'll get your chance to have more."

He asked if I would mind if he sucked my tits, I simply said, "Please do."

He took my nipple in his mouth and sucked hard like he may never get it again. After several minutes of him switching back and forth, I took one of his hands and guided it to my wet pussy. With my hand on the back of his, I gave him a lesson on how to touch a lady's pussy. I think he was ever so proud of himself when I bounced to an orgasm.

After I settled down, I asked him if he was ready to slide his long cock into me. Again, without saying a word he slid down along my body stopping with his cock head touching my pussy. I said, "Whenever you are ready, I'm yours to do with as you please."

He gently entered me and my wet cunt took him with ease. After he was all the way in, I looked at him and said, "Come on, fuck me, show me what you got."

I have to give him credit, his cock was nice and long and he was driving it home hard. Unfortunately, it didn't last more than a couple of minutes before he blasted me full of another load of cum and collapsed on me.

I let him rest for a couple of minutes then rolled him off me. He was on his back when I took his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I was on my knees sucking his cock and I made sure he got a good view of the cum dripping out of me.

It didn't take long and he was hard again. This time I took control jumping on like a cowgirl ready for a ride. I impaled myself on his dick driving myself all the way down. I asked him if that felt good and he just nodded.

This time he lasted much longer and I have to admit I worked my fucking ass off to get him to cum one more time. It was not all bad, I had three more orgasms on the way including one where I gave him a dousing of my juices. Finally, he said, 'Oh fuck I'm cumming".

I felt a stream of hot cum shooting right up into me, it was wonderful.

I lay on top of him with his dick still in me but I could feel it getting soft. I didn't want to lose any of his seed before I fed it to him so I quickly slid up and mounted his face.

He wasted no time diving into me. He ate the cum out of me like it was the sweetest thing on earth. I was so turned on by his performance that I blew another orgasm which included a healthy load of girl cum that filled his open mouth. He was a little surprised but I told him that it was his reward and that not everyone can get me to cum like that.

I went down and shared a long deep kiss with him in which we swapped an abundance of fluids and flavors.

It didn't take long and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up in the morning thinking about how much fun I had taking skinny guys virginity and teaching him about sex. I have to say, I'm looking forward to our next lesson.

A little while later, skinny guy woke up. We were both a sight to behold. We each had dried cum and pussy al over and we smelled like we had been fucking all night. I told him that he has a few more jobs to do.

Looking at my puzzled he asked what that would be.

I said, "First you are going to wash me in the shower, then you are going to make me a cup of coffee and finally you are going to get your buddy Ben out there to double team me for a round or two."

He didn't know what to say other than, "Ok."

We took our shower and skinny guy did a great job cleaning me up. We walked out into the living room naked and I sat down next to Ben and woke him up by stroking his big cock. Once he was awake, I told him to go take a shower and to join us for coffee.

Shortly after skinny guy and I went out on the deck Ben joined us with a cup of coffee in his hand. I thanked him for bringing his friend along letting him know we had a fun night together. Ben just smiled and sat down next to me.

I said, 'So I hope you guys each have one more round in you, Skinny guy could get another shot in my pussy and I really would like to swallow another dose of that lovely cock, Ben.

In unison, they guys both agreed that they were up to another round. I didn't tell the guys but I was pretty sure we were being watched by someone next door. I don't know if it is Wendy or Sam or better yet, maybe both. I suspect that at least Wendy senses I'm fucking a few guys but I'm not sure about Sam. I might as well confirm her suspicions and I suggested to the guys that they could have me right here on the deck.

It didn't take Ben long to get his dick in my face. I took the tip in my mouth working my tongue around that big fat head. He tasted like candy as his cock was spewing copious amounts of precum purely for my benefit. One of my favorite things is when I get to feel a guy's cock growing in my mouth and Ben was not disappointing me. Before I knew It, I was being stuffed by his big fat monster.

I bent over the arm of an overstuffed chair with one foot on the deck and my knee on the chair. I kept Ben in my mouth and offered my pussy doggy style to skinny guy. Skinny guy didn't waste any time bottoming his cock out deep into my slippery wet pussy.

I was in heaven with two beautiful cocks banging in me from both ends as I experienced my first orgasm in what seemed like an instant.

At some point, I heard skinny guy say, "Can we switch?"

I felt both cocks leave my body while the guys switched. It was a very different feeling when Ben stretched my pussy with his fat cock and my mouth got a little bit of a break with a cock that was not so fat.

I could feel Ben driving down hard on my G spot while skinny guy was gaging me with his long stick. I could feel Ben tense up than his stream of lava filling me pussy. By now my orgasms were nearly continuous and I lost track.

Ben slid out of me and he told skinny guy to move so he could get his cock cleaned up. Skinny guy moved over and Ben put his wet dick back in my mouth and I proceeded to lick every bit of fuck juice off of him. In the meantime, skinny guy took his position behind me again and I could feel his cock poking at my ass. Using his hand, he guided his dick into a puddle of Ben's cum so he could use it a lube to fuck my ass with.

In one slow but steady push, his long dick was buried deep in my ass. Ben's natural lube felt fantastic and after only a minute or two, Skinny guy yelled out, "Fuck, I'm cumming."

I just burst out laughing and said, "Well if the neighbors were not watching before, they are now."

We all collapsed in the chairs and after several minutes I asked the guys if they would go in and make another round of coffee. We sat just relaxing for about a half-hour when I told the guys it was time to pack it up for the day.

Once the guys left, I, of course, wanted to savor the fuck session so I didn't take a shower, I just love smelling like sex. Instead, I slipped into a cotton skirt and a t-shirt then went out to sit on my front steps with another cup of coffee hoping Wendy might come out.

After about twenty minutes or so, she did come out and sat down next to me on the steps. We exchange the typical pleasantries than I asked her if she enjoyed the show.

Wendy said, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Was it both of you watching or just you?"

Wendy was very sheepish and said, "It was just me; he is out of town."

I smiled and asked again, "So you didn't say, did you enjoy the show?"

Wendy just looked at me and said, "Honey, I never rubbed my pussy so hard and had so many orgasms by myself in my life."

We busted out laughing and I said, "So I guess you enjoyed the show."

She said, "Yes, I did, I suspected some wild times were going on over here but we're not sure until today."

I looked at her and asked, "Have you guys ever had a three-way?"

She said, "God, no."

"Have you ever thought about it?"

Wendy took a deep breath and responded, "Maybe, well, yah I have, but I don't think Sam would be into having sex with another guy in the room."

I smiled and said, "Would you be into having sex with another girl in the room?"

Wendy's eyes got real big...

12