Life after the Lottery Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we need to tone things down some then," Amy said.

"No, we won't!" Dawn exclaimed. "I'm not changing anything because of that fucking dick head!"

"We will continue to live the way we want to live, nothing will be hidden or toned down," I said.

"You two, I'm sorry, I'm still pissed. We don't have anything to worry about, Linda made sure of it," Dawn said.

"Good, but she shouldn't have had to do that," Samantha said.

"No, she shouldn't have, but maybe it will help in the long run," I said.

We all sat and talked until about 4:30.

"I called Dr. John's nurse today, and he has a Thursday morning I am going to observe," Samantha said.

"You will have to get yourself up," Dawn told her.

"I will."

"Dawn, more doctors are presenting Thursday, will you be there?" Amy asked.

"Yes, I'll be there."

Amy and Samantha went upstairs to change.

"James, we are wrapping up for the day," Brenda said coming out of the study.

"Okay. Have you decided when you are leaving?"

"Yes, we are going to France and other places next month. Katrina said she could go so we are leaving on the 15th."

"How long will you be gone?"

"Probably, three or four weeks."

"Good. You two are ready to get things going."

"We hope so. We will be working out the arrangements with the brothers in France for our grand opening."

"Good."

Brenda and Sherri left a few minutes later.

"Are you and Lori still going the last weekend of September?" Dawn asked.

"Yes, we'll be gone that weekend and the next."

"Sam wants to go."

"If she is caught up."

"I'll check, so she doesn't think you are checking up on her," Dawn said.

"We'll start dinner," Amy said as she and Samantha came down the stairs.

I put my computer away, but Dawn kept working on hers, she was researching something. I helped the girls with dinner until we finished. Dawn finally came and sat with us to eat.

"What are you working on so hard on your computer?" Amy asked.

"Doing some research. Have you thought any more about the area you want to work in?"

"I'm still thinking about Obstetrics or Thoracic?"

"You want me to hook you up with some doctors?"

"I think after Thursday's presentations, I can find some," Amy said.

"How long will it take you to finish your Ph.D.?" Samantha asked.

"Probably three years or so," Dawn replied.

"That's a lot of school."

"Well, some Ph.D.s can be worked on it part time instead of full time? It is not all school, most is research. It depends on the program."

"What about the Ph.D. program at school?"

"It depends on what someone is researching," Dawn told her.

"Like what?"

"If someone wants to get their Ph.D. they have to research something. A Ph.D. dissertation is based on original research. I am researching how advanced nursing programs can benefit the medical profession."

"What else could someone do research on?"

"Many things. It could be research on diseases management and treatment, surgical techniques, creating surgical procedures, a lot of things. If someone is in the Master's program and plans on getting their Ph.D., they should be thinking about what they want to research then," Dawn told her.

"What about the ones that are dual-enrollees in the Practitioner program?"

"For those people, they will probably be doing research on what a practitioner could be doing. Sam, are you interested in getting your doctorate?"

"I don't know, that is a lot of time in school. I was thinking about becoming a Nurse Practitioner."

"She should be a real doctor," Amy said.

"That is way too much school," Samantha replied.

"Honey, you have the advantage of being able to focus on school only," I told her.

"I know."

"Sam, why don't you do a dual enrollment while you are working on your Master's Degree?" Dawn asked.

"Could I do that?"

"If you plan on finishing your undergrad as fast as you are, you could start the practitioner program easily. It would be a lot of work, but you could do it," Dawn told her.

"If I am going to work with Dr. John, would a Nurse Practitioner help him?"

"He has one now, but she doesn't help during surgery. You would be helping during surgery."

"Is that permitted?"

"Yes. As a Practitioner, you would be able to help with a lot of the follow up after surgery that John has to do."

"Hmmm."

"Think about it. It would be hard work, but I have no doubt you could do it."

"Samantha, you could still change your undergraduate degree to pre-med if you want to be a doctor," I said.

"I don't want to be that kind of doctor."

"Think about it."

*****

After we finished eating Dawn went back to her computer while I helped clean up. After that, they went upstairs to study while I joined Dawn.

"What are you researching?" I asked.

"Just doing some research."

I left Dawn to her work and went to my study. I was answering some emails then decided to call Dr. John.

"Hey, John."

"Hey, James, what's up?"

"I think Samantha is going to be observing one of your surgeries this week."

"She is, I'm glad she is interested."

"She is. John, Samantha is very smart, I think you know that."

"She is, she asks some very intelligent questions when she is there."

"She is smart enough to be a doctor, but she doesn't want to go to school that long. Tonight, she was asking a lot of questions about the Practitioner's program."

"She wouldn't have any trouble with that from what I have seen."

"I know. I asked her if she wanted to change her undergraduate degree to pre-med, she is giving it some thought. I told her she could be a medical doctor."

"Maybe I can get her interested enough to become a doctor, James."

"John, could you help fan any flames you see? I just want her to reach her fullest potential."

"James, I can get her more interested, that is no problem. She loves watching and asking questions. She asks better questions than my residents do. James, she reminds me of Dawn."

"I know, it's scary."

"I'll ask her to join me more."

"Good. I'll make sure she keeps her studies up."

"I won't overload her, but I am sure she will be here as much as she can."

"Thanks, John."

"I'll talk to her when I see her."

"Okay, bye."

About 8:00, Samantha came in and sat.

"You have been working late every night," she said.

"Just finishing up some things, and you have been studying every night."

"Not, tonight. We think it's time to go to bed. You two got up early this morning, and we have been studying late all week."

"In a minute."

"No...now," Samantha demanded.

I stopped and went with her up to the bedroom. Amy and Dawn were lying in bed naked. Samantha went to work taking my clothes off; then I helped her out of hers before we got on the bed.

"You have been working too much lately," Dawn said.

"It will slow down soon."

"You are not supposed to be staying up late working," Amy told me.

"Hey, the three of you have been studying all day," I said.

"Well, we need to rearrange all of our schedules so that we have time for each other," Dawn said.

"We have time now."

"But we need some rules," Dawn said. "No one has classes on Friday afternoons, so we need to make that our time together."

"I think as long as we just remember to make some time it will be good."

"Well, we don't want you staying up late anymore," Dawn said as she set up in bed. "Get all your work done during the day."

Dawn lay over my stomach as she looked at me. Amy and Samantha moved down and began playing with my cock.

"Seriously, honey, we don't want you getting all tied up in your projects," Dawn said.

"Sherri and Brenda are getting things under control, and after Lori and I decide on where to buy the limos, she will take over that project."

"Okay, but no more new projects."

"Okay, I'll start passing things off."

Samantha and Amy sucked on my cock for a while as Dawn kissed me, then she got up and straddled my cock. Dawn worked her pussy down while Amy and Samantha moved and starting kissing me. They finally laid their heads on my chest as they watched Dawn ride my cock. They were all right; we had all gotten too busy.

Dawn rode my cock slowly for a long time until she had a nice orgasm then she slid her pussy off my cock and lay down and sucked on it for a while.

"Who's next?" Dawn asked.

"Me," Amy said.

Amy sat up and straddled my cock as Dawn fed it into her pussy. After Amy was settled all the way down, Dawn got behind her and rubbed her tits. Amy was smiling at me as she wiggled.

"This is good," Amy said.

Amy slowly worked her pussy on my cock as Dawn began to play with her nipples. Samantha reached down and began to finger her sister's clit slow.

"Are we going to go on a vacation again next summer?" Samantha asked.

"If we are, we need to be planning for it," I said. "You two are going to your NLP class in August. Were you planning on attending a summer semester, Samantha?"

"I think I will just take extra hours, I want to make sure we all have some time together."

"After we get the store open and the limo business going we could plan on a trip," I said.

"I think we should," Dawn said. "I think we should plan on taking a few weeks someplace every summer."

"Then I will leave it up to you three to plan something."

"Can we go back to Hawaii?" Samantha asked.

"I think you will have had enough of Hawaii after Christmas," Dawn said.

"I don't think I can get too much of Hawaii."

"Maybe we could go camping somewhere," Amy said as she wiggled.

They were quiet as Amy kept going. Dawn was twisting her nipples as her sister fingered her clit.

"Emmmm," I am enjoying this" Amy said as she sped up.

Amy worked her pussy harder on my cock for a while.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes."

Amy kept going until she had a nice gentle orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh, that felt good."

Amy sat on my cock as Dawn wrapped her arms around her and placed her head on her shoulder and held her for a few minutes.

Amy finally moved, and Samantha moved down and sucked on my cock. Amy and Dawn lay on each side of me as they watched.

"Dawn, where would you like to go this summer?" Amy asked.

"Someplace private like we had in Hawaii. Some things to do, but someplace we can spend time together."

"You three pick someplace," I said.

Samantha sat up and straddled my cock.

"I like the camping idea," Samantha said as she worked my cock into her pussy.

"I don't know about roughing it for a few weeks," I said.

"You three wouldn't know what roughing it is," Dawn said.

"You do?" Amy asked.

"My great-grandfather would send me out into the forest and hills with nothing but a knife for a week when I stayed with them on the reservation."

"What did you do?" Samantha asked.

"I learned to survive."

"How?"

"Trapping, hunting, fishing, whatever it took."

"I didn't mean that kind of camping," Amy said, and Dawn giggled.

Samantha went to work. She was taking her time and slowly working her pussy on my cock. I watched her as she closed her eyes and got more into it for a while. Dawn and Amy were quiet while Samantha took her time riding my cock.

"Emmmmm, this is more like it," Samantha said as she sped up.

She began to work her pussy faster and harder on my cock as we all watched. I could feel Amy and Dawn's contentment as they watched Samantha. She kept going hard for a long time until she was about to come.

"Ohh, yes. Fill me full of cum."

I held on until Samantha started her orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhh, yes."

When her orgasm ran through her, I pushed up hard and started pumping cum into her.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," Samantha moaned as she came and felt all my cum shooting into her.

Samantha sat with her eyes closed as she savored her feelings.

"Emmmm, I like it when we are all together," Samantha said.

Samantha lifted her pussy off my cock and sat. I raised my knees up, and she leaned against them as she sat on my stomach. I looked at all of the cum running out of her.

Dawn sat up and took her hand and began to rub Samantha's pussy and spread the cum all over her. As I watched, Dawn worked several fingers into Samantha as she leaned against my legs.

"Emmmmmm," Samantha moaned as Dawn worked her fingers in her slick pussy.

I watched as Dawn slid three fingers into Samantha and stretched her pussy some.

"Ohh, that feels good, honey," Samantha moaned.

Amy and I watched as Dawn worked her fingers in Samantha. Then down slid all four fingers into Samantha and worked them.

"Ahhhhhh, yes."

Dawn worked her fingers in and out of Samantha until she was stretching her. Samantha kept moaning and let her head fall back. I watched as Dawn pushed harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Dawn kept slowing pushing and then I saw her hand slip into Samantha's pussy.

"Oh, my, god..."

Dawn worked her hand gently until she had her fist inside of Samantha.

"Ohhh, god!"

I hadn't seen Dawn do this to one of the girls, but Samantha was enjoying as she worked. Dawn gently worked her hand inside of Samantha for a long time as she moaned.

"Oh, god! Oh, god!" Ohhhhhh!!"

Samantha began to jerk as Dawn worked her fist inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!!" Samantha screamed and began to squirt as she came hard.

Once Samantha stopped coming Dawn slowly pulled her fist out of her.

"Oh, that was incredible," Samantha said.

"I thought you would like it," Dawn said.

"Can I do you?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Dawn said.

Dawn leaned back on a pillow next to me and spread her legs. Amy got between her legs and began working her fingers in Dawn's pussy. Amy took her time and fingered Dawn's pussy and clit for a while until she came the first time. Then I watched as Amy took her time and slowly worked all of her hand inside of Dawn.

"Emmmmm, yes!"

Samantha was sitting up and watching as Amy slowly worked Dawn to a huge orgasm.

"Ahhhhhh!! Fuck, yes!!" Dawn screamed as she started jerking. "Fuck!!"

Amy slid her hand out as Dawn lay there breathing hard.

"Emmmmm."

Amy got up on her hands and knees and moved over Dawn and kissed and sucked on her nipples as she lay there. Samantha moved off of me and got behind her sister.

After Amy moaning for a long time, I knew Samantha had her fist inside of her sister. Amy lay on Dawn between her legs as her sister worked at getting her off.

"Ohhhhh...more..."

Samantha kept working for a long time.

"Ahhhhhh!! I'm coming!!"

Amy jerked and moaned and as she came hard. Samantha slid her hand out and rubbed her sister's ass.

"I wish I could do that," I said.

"Not with your big hands," Dawn said as she held Amy.

About 10:30 we turned off the lights.

*****

Dawn shook me awake very early. I looked, and the sun was not up yet.

"Come with me," she said as she eased out of bed without waking the girls.

I sat up as she waited. I got up, and she took my hand and led me down the stairs and outside into the darkness of early morning and walked us to the gazebo and up the stairs.

"Just hold me," Dawn said as she stood at the railing looking toward where the sun would come up.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her as she wrapped her arms over mine.

"I just need your energy," Dawn said.

"Take what you need."

I held Dawn and gave her my energy. I could feel her energy building to a feeling I didn't understand, but I kept holding her tightly. After some time, I began to feel some of the feelings I had felt when Dawn took me on the journey. Not as consuming as before, but it was a strong feeling of oneness with her spirit.

The next I knew I was feeling the warmth of the sun on my arms. The feelings I had were gone.

"Thank you," Dawn said.

"Okay, but for what?"

"I needed your strength to help me."

"What did I help you do?"

"Exactly what I needed to do. Let's go back to the house, the girls are watching."

I released Dawn, and she turned and kissed me. She took my hand and led me back toward the house. She was right, Amy and Samantha were standing on the edge of the patio in their robes.

"Is everything okay?" Amy asked.

"Oh, yes," Dawn said. "Let's eat."

Dawn wrapped an arm around Amy, and I wrapped one around Samantha, and we went back into the house. Dawn went to the kitchen and began to get things out for breakfast.

"That's it?" Samantha said. "You two stand out there for hours, and all you say is let's eat?"

Dawn turned toward Samantha and Amy as they stood at the bar.

"I needed James' help. I had to ask my ancestors a question...and I needed his energy to help me reach them," Dawn said.

"But you did that before?" Samantha asked.

"I needed to reach some very old ancestors. I have not been able to do that here, only at the reservation. I needed to try to do it with James' help."

"Did it work?" Amy asked.

"Yes."

"And?"

"And that is it. I asked them what I wanted to know, and they answered me."

"And what was that?" I asked.

"I was told I would learn what I needed when I go back to the reservation."

Dawn turned back to working on breakfast. Samantha looked up at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders. Amy and Samantha gave up and headed up the stairs.

"Is that all you learned?" I asked.

"Yes," Dawn said and kept working.

I went to the closet and got her a robe, and took it to her; then I went upstairs to shower and shave.

*****

While we ate breakfast, Amy and Samantha had decided there was no need trying to ask Dawn any more questions as we sat. Dawn seemed happy now, so I didn't pursue it either.

While Samantha was at school Dawn and Amy spent the day talking while I worked with Sherri and Brenda. Samantha came back after lunch, and the three of them disappeared upstairs until Sherri and Brenda left.

I went up and found them in Amy's room huddled around her computer.

"You want me to cook dinner? Dr. Gordon will be here at 7:00."

"Sure," Dawn said as the three of them looked at me.

I walked off knowing they were up to something.

They came down about 5:30 as I finished up cooking.

"Did you three finish whatever you were doing?" I asked.

"Yep," came from Samantha.

They kept looking at each other and snickering during dinner. I made them clean up when we finished.

About 6:45 the gate buzzed. It was Dr. Gordon, the genealogist. I let him in and met him at the front door.

"Come on in."

"Good evening, Dr. Smith."

"Good evening, Dr. Gordon. Come on in, everyone is waiting to meet you."

He came in, and I introduced everyone. We all went to the large table in the dining room, and he began to take out a lot of papers from his briefcase.

"I have begun organizing all the information everyone gave me. I just want to make sure what I have so far is correct. I do have some questions though, I am curious about how Ms. Williams fits into this?"

"Ms. Williams is a close friend of ours, and we have reason to believe that we may be related in some way," I said.

"You told me you think she is possibly related to you in some way."

"Possibly, but from many generations back."

"Do you have a point of reference for that? Sometimes it is easier to start farther back and work forward," he said.

"We have a reference for when we think our ancestors crossed paths," I told him.

"Do you have documentation?"

"Sort of. Would it help?" Dawn asked.

"Every little piece of information I can get helps."

"I'll get it," Dawn said and got up and headed up the stairs.

"Dr. Gordon, we believe that one of my distant ancestors, another James Smith, may have been married to one of Ms. Williams' distant ancestors. From what we have discovered, we think they had a child that would be the common ancestor."

"How do you know this?"

"That is difficult to explain, we have some names that may help. It could get more complicated because we also think that Dawn, Ms. Williams, and I may have a common ancestor."

1...345678