Life after the Lottery Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be up late," Dawn said when she came into the study.

"It is going to be a busy next couple of weeks."

"Maybe things will go faster than you plan. After you do Ashley and Raven tomorrow, half of the others will be here Thursday and the other half Friday. Don't get fancy with them, just some good shots."

"Bob is going to help me get the commercial processers to work overtime this week and the weekend to get the film processed and the proofs made. Call Rick at the club and tell him we need to have him go through the proofs and pick the ones he wants late Friday evening or Saturday. I need to get the film to the print shop first thing next Monday morning for Ashley and Raven's posters."

"Will they have them ready in time?" Dawn asked.

"With just 100 of each, they said five days."

"That will be cutting it close," Dawn said. "I'll make runs for you if you have things ready."

"That will give me the whole week to work with the processor in town to help make the prints to hang up at the strip club. I still have large prints to make for the store. I will be working some long days," I said.

"The sooner, the better because Rick needs to get them framed."

"Tell Rick they will all be 36 X 48-inch prints. He can go ahead and have the frames made, and then they can just put the prints in them with a backer board."

"They won't be able to put glass in the frames that big," Dawn said.

"Not cheaply. Tell Rick to go to our frame shop so they can get started. I'll have to work hard to get them the prints as soon as I can."

"That will help. I'll tell him, and he can go and pick out frames. I am picking up our business cards this week and some other cards I had printed to go with the display prints you put up. Don't forget to stamp them with our logo in gold foil from the machine," Dawn said. "I am going to bed."

I stayed up until midnight, loading film into film holders for the cameras.

*****

We had eaten breakfast Tuesday morning, and Samantha and Amy had left for school with Dawn. About 9:00, Ashley and Raven buzzed me from the gate.

"You two, come on up!" I told them over the intercom.

I went to the front door and waited as they drove up. Ashley pulled up in her Benz, and they got out.

"Hi, Jaaaaames!" Ashley drew out in her southern drawl.

"You and Raven, come on inside."

I waited as they walked up.

"You have a code for the gate."

"I forgot it. We are ready for our pictures," Ashley told me as she walked through the door.

"I'm ready for you."

They walked into the house as I admired the tight jeans they both had on.

"Where is everybody?" Raven asked.

"Dawn took the girls to school. They will be back after lunch."

"Dawn left you here all by yourself?" Ashley said with a smile.

"I think I can handle you two. We need to get started, so we can finish as soon after lunch as we can. I'm sure you two need to get back."

"We don't have to be anywhere. The club is still closed for remodeling."

"Then, we have all day."

"And...all night if you want..." Ashley said.

"Who's first?"

"I'll go first," Ashley said.

"Lingerie or not?" I asked.

"Just a smile!"

"Come with me then."

I escorted the two of them to my new studio.

"I am going to shoot most of them in here. I want to do some downstairs also."

"Are you ready to start?" Ashley asked.

"I am ready."

I stood and watched as Ashley slowly pulled off her silk top then slid down the tight jeans. She stood there in some sexy lingerie.

"Have a seat and let me touch up your makeup," Raven told her.

Ashley sat on a chair, and Raven opened up a makeup case she had carried in. While they worked, I got things ready to go. Working with the bigger camera took some getting used to.

"I'm ready," Ashley said.

"Get naked then!" I told her and laughed.

Ashley slipped off her lingerie slowly as I watched. She was smiling at me the entire time. She had an incredible body.

"On the bed."

She got up on the bed. I spent about an hour and a half taking photos of her on the bed. I would use the 8 X 10 camera some and then my other cameras. She and Raven were laughing as Ashley teased me, which was perfect for the photos. She had a great "come fuck me" look.

"Get up on your knees for me."

Ashley got up on her knees. I shot some of her like that and a few with her holding up pillows. She was being a very sexy tease as I took more photos. I had her put on some of the store lingerie we had at the house. Dawn had told me she wanted some with them in it.

"I think I have what I want up here. Come with me. We are going downstairs."

I escorted the two of them down to the basement and moved cameras down there. I worked with Ashley for almost an hour on the black backdrop.

"Raven, let's start with you down here so I don't have to move everything but one more time," I told her.

Raven peeled off her clothes. The two of them got together on my backdrop and laughed as they teased me. I took some photos of the two of them naked. I finally got Raven to pose like I wanted. Ashley was standing behind me, watching and occasionally rubbing my shoulders as I worked for a while.

"Okay. Let's go upstairs," I told them.

Raven grabbed her clothes, and we headed back up to the studio. After I moved all the camera gear back up to the studio, I fed them lunch before we started again. The two of them sitting at my bar naked was a very pleasant sight.

*****

Raven got on the bed, and I spent over an hour taking her photos. I added more with her in the store's lingerie.

About 2:00, Dawn and the girls came home. Samantha and Amy were in the studio watching as I finished up with Raven.

"I think that does it," I said.

Raven was curled up naked in some of the white pillows for the last shots. She moved to the edge of the bed and sat.

"This was fun," she said.

It had been fun.

"Where is Ashley?" Raven asked.

"She and Dawn are in the bedroom," Amy said.

"Is that where you are taking me next?" Raven asked. "You owe us."

"Would you like to join all of us?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!"

I escorted Raven and the girls to the big bedroom downstairs, where Dawn and Ashley were. Ashley was sprawled out on the bed, naked, with Dawn lying next to her.

"Ashely, are you okay?" Raven asked.

"Ohhh, yes! Oh, Dawn...I'm not sure I pleased you as well as you did me!"

Dawn reached over and rubbed Ashley's tits. I was taking my clothes off as I watched.

"Ashley, I enjoyed it very much," Dawn replied.

"Oh, my, god. Can I move in with you all!" Ashley moaned loudly. We all laughed.

"I have enough wives, but you and Raven are welcome to come by anytime you want. We have already told you that," I said.

"Somebody is always home!" Amy exclaimed and giggled.

Raven slid up the bed and rolled onto her back.

"Raven, why don't I do you first while James finishes Ashley," Dawn said as she crawled over.

"My pleasure."

"It will be!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Ashley, what can I do for you?" I asked as I lay next to her naked body.

"Dawn, I want to do you too," we heard Raven say.

"Your wife wore me out."

"I have an idea. Get on top in a reverse cowgirl," I told her.

Ashley slowly climbed on top of me and worked my cock into her. She settled and faced my feet.

"Oh...I love your cock, James. It's just the right size."

Ashley began to work her pussy on my cock slowly as I rubbed her back. Samantha sat on the bed next to us and played with Ashley's tits. Amy was sitting on the end of the bed, smiling. I let Ashley work her pussy for about ten minutes until she began to moan.

"Ashley, lie back," I told her.

She slowly lay back on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tits, then pushed my legs up between hers and spread them. I worked my cock in her slowly until she started moaning again.

Amy had taken her clothes off. She stood, then got between our legs.

"Oh, my, god!" Came from Ashley when Amy placed her mouth over her pussy.

I kept slowly working my cock in Ashley as she moaned.

"Oh, fuck!" Came from Ashley.

Amy and I worked on Ashley about 20 minutes until she started screaming she was coming.

"Oh, you two! I'm coming!! Fuck!! I'm coming!!"

I pinched Ashley's nipples hard as she bucked and screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!! Fuck!! Yes!! Fuck!! Yes!!"

Ashley bucked and jerked a few more times, then wilted on top of me.

"Did you enjoy that?" I heard Amy ask.

"Oh, my, god...yes..."

I could tell Amy was rubbing Ashley's thighs and stomach as she lay there for a bit.

"Help me up," Ashley said.

I pushed her up until she was sitting on my hard cock.

"I have to say something," Ashley said. "I have been in a few threesomes, but I have never been pleased like I am here."

"Why do you think that is?" Amy asked.

"You always make sure I get pleased...everyone gets pleased. In other threesomes, the woman has never been as attentive as you all are. And...the guy is so busy fucking me, I don't get off as much."

"You know why, don't you?" Amy asked.

"I think that is just the way it is...except here."

"Ashley...you are so beautiful. Another woman will always be jealous. And you are so hot and sexy almost every guy is going to be thinking of your hot body as he fucks you. Here, we want to please each other and others. James will always make sure a woman has incredible orgasms before he cums with them. I don't feel threatened by you, so I can enjoy getting you off," Amy told her.

"Oh, you...and all of you are very beautiful and hot and sexy. I even have a thing for redheads. I love the red hair on your pussy."

"Should I let mine grow out?" Samantha asked Ashley.

"Samantha, you keep your gorgeous young pussy bare for now. I love looking at it...and eating it," Ashley said. "Amy, you just look so hot with the tuft of red hair."

Ashley spun around on my cock and looked at me.

"And you...I wish all men were like you."

"There are not many," Samantha said.

"You three are so lucky..."

"Ashley, we have told you and Raven you can come by anytime you wish," Amy said.

"I don't think I could come...just for the pleasure of having sex," Ashley said.

"Sure you could," Samantha said. "We gave you the codes to get in. Just come on in. If no one is here, just wait a while."

"Come in, go swimming, sit in the hot tub, whatever you want to do," Amy told her.

"I don't know about that."

"Ashley, you two please come anytime and make yourself at home," I told them.

Ashley leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her on top of me.

"You all are unbelievable," she said.

I held her and began to work my cock in her pussy. She laid her head next to mine and just enjoyed it. We had all been listening to Dawn and Rachel moaning next to us.

I worked my cock in Ashley until she lifted her head and looked at me as she moaned. Amy had moved to the other side of the bed and was sitting so she could work her fingers in Raven's pussy as Dawn went down on her.

"Oh, my!" Came from Ashley.

Samantha had moved behind her and was working her fingers slowly in Ashley's ass while I worked my cock in her pussy.

"Ohhh, my, yeeesss."

Ashley closed her eyes and enjoyed for a while.

"Ashley, are you okay with this?" Samantha asked.

"Oh, my, yes."

"Good."

Samantha slid her fingers out and came to the small chest next to the bed. I knew what she was doing. A minute later, she was behind Ashley again. I heard her turn the big vibrator on and felt her place the tip on Ashley's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

I watched Ashley's face as Samantha teased her ass with the vibrator for a few minutes.

"Ahhhhhh!" Came from Ashley as Samantha slowly slid it into her ass.

"Yeeesssss..."

I kept slowly working my cock in Ashley as Samantha worked the vibrator in her ass. She moaned loudly for a long time.

"I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm going to come!! I'm going to come!!"

Ashley screamed and jerked as a huge orgasm ran through her body.

"Ohhhhh!! Fuuuuck!! Yes!! Oh, fuck, yes!!"

Ashley was rocked with muscle contractions. She screamed several more times then collapsed on top of me again.

Samantha slowly slid the huge vibrator out of her ass.

"Are you okay, Ashley?" I heard Raven ask.

I looked over at her, and she was spread out on the bed. Dawn was sitting on the edge, rubbing her tits.

"Oh...yes...I'm fine. Very fine."

It was quiet for a few minutes.

"Trade places with me, Raven," Ashley said.

Ashley slowly slid up and off my cock. Raven slid off the edge of the bed and walked around to the other side. Ashley laid next to me.

"Dawn, up here," Ashley said.

Dawn straddled Ashley's mouth so she could look down at her and lowered her pussy down.

Raven worked her way over my cock and slipped it into her pussy and slid down slowly and settled.

"I am so horny after your wife doing me," Raven said.

Raven slowly worked her pussy for a few minutes, then Samantha got on the bed.

"Emmmmmm..." came from Ashley as Amy placed her mouth over her pussy while Dawn sat on her head.

"Come here, honey," I told Samantha.

She moved and lowered her pussy down to my mouth, and I felt her lean forward. I was sure she and Raven were kissing.

Samantha's pussy was dripping wet when she pushed it down on my mouth. I slid my tongue up into her as far as I could and worked.

"You are so sexy, Samantha," I heard Raven say. "I have been wanting to do you again since the last time."

"Come over anytime," Samantha said.

"I'm sure you are busy with med school."

"I can always take a few hours to please you. You better come soon. I will be pregnant soon."

"You will! Oh, wow!"

"We will all be pregnant soon," Dawn said as she worked her pussy on Ashley's mouth.

"All of you!"

"Yes. We won't be too sexy when we are pregnant," Amy said.

"Oh, no...pregnant women are sexy," Raven said.

"Then come anytime!" Amy said and giggled.

I worked on Samantha's pussy while Raven kept working on my cock. Samantha came in a huge orgasm, then moved off my head and turned and kissed me for a few minutes. Raven had sped up and was working harder.

"Emmmmmmm...you have the best cock!"

I played with Raven's tits as she worked harder and faster.

"Ahhhhhhhh...yes...fuck me!!"

Raven jerked into me as she screamed she was coming. I thrust up into her and lifted her off the bed as she came.

"Ahhhhh, fuck, yes!! Yes!! Make me come, James!! Fill me full of cum!!"

Raven was having a huge orgasm. I let go and pumped cum into her as she screamed. After a minute, I lowered her down to the bed as she panted.

"I don't know how all of you fuck all the time. I would never leave the house," Raven said.

"It gets old after a while," Dawn said.

"Dawn!!" Both Amy and Samantha exclaimed, then they all laughed.

"It never gets old," Dawn replied as she sat on the end of the bed.

"Oh, I enjoyed what you two did to me," Ashley said. "I have always wanted two guys to do me at the same time but never felt secure enough to try it."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I just wouldn't feel comfortable with two guys doing me like that. I really don't sleep with men that often."

"Would you like two guys to do you like that?" I asked.

"After that, yes...but I wouldn't."

"If you were here and felt secure, would you try it?"

"I don't know...maybe."

"Ashley, you have to try it. It's wonderful," Dawn said.

"Do you do it often?"

"Occasionally. We know just the right guy to invite over."

"Is he cool?"

"Oh, yes. We took him and his wife to the club once. You will like them."

"It sounds so tempting..."

"Do it, Ashley," Raven said.

"Will you do it too?"

"Sure!"

The girls laughed.

"What are you two doing the rest of the day?" I asked.

"Since the club is closed for remodeling, nothing," Raven said.

"Why don't you two stay the rest of the day and tonight."

"Are you sure?" Ashley asked.

"Of course. The girls have a class tonight, but they don't have to be at school until after lunch tomorrow."

"I guess we could."

"Great!" Samantha exclaimed.

"I'll cook dinner in a bit," Dawn said. "Amy, you and Sam need to eat light before Daryl comes."

"I am going to unload all the film and run it over to the camera store," I told Dawn.

I went down to my darkroom with all the film holders and went to work taking out film and boxing it up. That took me about 30 minutes. I grabbed all the film that needed to be processed and headed to the camera store about 5:00.

*****

"Hey, James," Bob said as I walked in.

"Here, I have all the film from today. They can pick it up in the morning," I said.

"If you want me to, I will call the processors and tell them I will be dropping it off after I close. They will have a couple of guys stay and run it tonight."

"Great. I'll pay for them to do that. Have them proof all of it too."

"Okay. What is all this for?"

"It is two of the strippers from the club. I have more coming in a few days."

"Must be hard!" Bob teased me.

"I need to get back to the house. Thanks, Bob."

*****

Dinner was ready when I got back about 6:00. We grabbed food and went to the dining room.

I enjoyed the relaxed conversation as we all talked. Ashley and Raven were not worried about being naked with us, but they spent most of their time at work naked.

"What class do you two have tonight?" Ashley asked.

"We are learning to box," Amy said.

"Why?"

"It is part of our training for self-defense."

"They started studying martial arts," I said. "They go some evenings and all day Saturday. I have a boxer I know coming on Tuesday nights."

"When did you start?"

"Last month."

"Dawn and I are both advanced martial artists. They want to learn now."

"Dawn, I wouldn't have thought you were a fighter," Ashley said.

"Just self-defense."

"You all talk. I'll be back," I told them.

I left and went to my study to call Sam.

"Hey, James."

"Hey. What are you doing in the morning?"

"Work, I guess. Why?"

"You remember the tall, gorgeous blonde at the strip club?"

"The one that has the hots for you?"

"That's her."

"Hell yes, I remember!"

"I need you to come to the house in the morning about 8:00 and fuck her."

"What!"

"I need you to come to the house before 8:00 in the morning and fuck her and a gorgeous friend of hers."

"What! James, what are you talking about?"

"They are spending the night, and they want to be fucked by two guys at the same time. I told them I knew a cool guy that would be happy to help."

"You are shitting me!"

"Nope. They are here right now. I have been taking photos of them all day. After that, we fucked for a few hours. Dawn talked to them about two guys doing them at the same time. They said they would love to try it but were worried about who the other guy would be. I told them I knew someone."

"You have been fucking her!!"

"Well, yes, but this is the second time."

"You asshole!"

"Do you want to do it or not?"

"Hell, yes!!"

"Be here by 7:45."

"Can Olivia come? She won't believe me."

"Tell her she can come if the two of us can do her before you leave."

"She'll come then!"

"Okay, don't be late."

I knew that would drive Sam crazy all night. He had been pretty jealous of Ashley teasing me at the club.

I was about to leave my study when Daryl buzzed from the gate. I let him in. I walked to the closet and grabbed enough robes for everyone, and took them over.

"You may want to put these on for now," I said.

Dawn told them someone was coming, and they all put on the robes.

I met Daryl at the door.

"Hi, Daryl," I said when he came in the door.

"Hi, James. Are they ready?"

"They should be."

Amy and Samantha were coming down the stairs in their sweats. They took Daryl downstairs.

123456...8