Life after the Lottery Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the dining room, and they were cleaning up after dinner. I grabbed Dawn and pulled her aside.

"Sam and Olivia will be here at 7:45 in the morning," I told her. She smiled.

"Okay."

We finished cleaning up and took our wine to the den, and sat.

"Dawn...don't you get jealous?" Ashley asked.

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of James fucking...other women?"

"Ashley, my husband, enjoys making love to women. I don't get jealous of him getting pleasure from doing it. I know you have always had a thing for him...and he has had fantasies about you. Now you two get to enjoy each other. You are an incredibly beautiful woman. I know my husband derives great pleasure from having sex with you. I also know you are enjoying some incredible sex with him. You two are not going to run off together, so why wouldn't I let him enjoy?"

"That is pretty understanding. What about you?"

"James and I have always been very sexual people. Now that includes Amy and Sam. Our best sex is with each other because...it is a very spiritual experience. But I enjoy having other men fuck me too. I get great pleasure from knowing other men want to have sex with me. James understands that. Ashley, don't you get a lot of pleasure knowing how bad a man wants to have sex with you?"

"I know they want to have sex with me...but I don't get the kind of pleasure from it all of you seem to have."

"Be more selective. Only let men that truly want to please you, not just fuck you," Dawn said.

"How do I do that?"

"You need to learn how to understand how they feel about you. After all your teasing of James, didn't you know that he would want to please you and not just fuck you?"

"I think I did. But it always made me so hot that he didn't tease me back."

"Probably because you were enjoying being the tease," Dawn said. "Sex is always better when it is from someone you didn't think you could have. You know you can have any man, Ashley."

"I guess you are right. The more I teased James, the more I wanted him. I never thought I could have him."

"That is what makes it special."

"Dawn, you can have any man you want also. What makes it special for you?" Ashley asked.

"What makes it special for me is knowing my husband gets pleasure from me being pleased by other men and women. Just knowing that makes it very special. I think that is true for all of us."

"James, you don't get jealous?"

"I have no reason to be jealous. My wife enjoys great sex. I enjoy knowing she is having that."

"Don't the other men want to have sex with her all the time then?"

"I wouldn't know. I am sure some do. But, Ashley, when the four of us have sex, we have a very deep connection. Along with the pleasure of having sex, we feel a very deep love for each other during it. That is what makes it different from watching them having sex and all of us having sex."

We all talked until after almost 9:00 when Samantha and Amy came from the basement with Daryl. Amy and Samantha looked worn out.

"Did you have a good lesson?" I asked.

"Yes," Amy said.

I got up to talk to Daryl as the girls sat on the sofa.

"James...who are the two hot women?"

"Daryl, there are five hot women in there."

"I mean the two I don't know?"

"Some ladies I am taking some photos of."

"Oh. They look hot."

"They are. Is Tuesday night going to work for you?"

"Sure. No problem."

"Good. I want to get those two up to speed."

I talked to Daryl a few minutes, then he left.

Amy and Samantha went to shower. We talked until they came down wrapped in towels.

"How often do you two do the boxing?" Ashley asked.

"Every Tuesday night, and we try to go classes two or three times during the week, and all day Saturday," Samantha said.

"Sounds like a lot of work."

"It is," Amy replied.

"It is getting late. We better get some sleep," Dawn said.

"Where can we sleep?" Ashley asked.

"You two are sleeping with James. I will sleep with the girls," Dawn told them.

"Dawn, we can't let you do that," Ashley said.

"Go ahead. I'll catch up in the morning."

Dawn got up, and the girls went with her up the stairs.

"James, I don't feel comfortable with this," Ashley said.

"Don't worry about it."

I finally got Ashley and Raven to my bedroom. The two of them went into the bathroom for a while then came out. Raven slid onto the bed and started rubbing my cock.

"You know we don't go to sleep until late," Raven said.

"That is why Dawn is sleeping with the girls. They have school tomorrow."

"We may keep you up all night!"

Raven leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth as Ashley and I watched. Ashley seemed to enjoy watching Raven. I watched until Raven got up on her hands and knees so she could work her mouth more. Ashley reached over and rubbed Raven's ass.

I watched Ashley move behind Raven and began licking her pussy.

"Emmmmmm," I felt on my cock.

Ashely kept working on Raven as I watched them. I eventually filled her mouth full of cum.

"Oh, Ashley," Raven said as she lifted her head.

Raven held herself up until she came. She sat and took Ashley in her arms and kissed her. After a few minutes, Raven was on her back next to me with Ashley on top of her in nice 69. I lay there and watched the two of them for about 30 minutes. They both came in huge orgasms. Ashley rolled off Raven and lay there on her back. I took advantage of Raven lying there with her legs spread. I moved between her legs and slid my cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh...fuck...yes..." came from Raven.

I lifted her legs up and pressed them back next to her, then leaned into her and began to work my cock in her pussy. Raven lay there with her eyes closed and moaned. I worked my cock in her slowly for a long time.

"Ahhhhhh...I'm going to come!" Raven exclaimed.

Raven started coming, and I sped up.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuuuck!!"

I worked my cock in her faster until she screamed she was going to come again.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"

Raven jerked under me as she came hard.

"Ohh!! Fuck!!"

I started jamming my cock into her as hard as I could.

"Fuuuuuck!! Yes!! Yes!!"

I drove my cock into Raven as she screamed. Her large tits were bouncing nicely as I jammed into her. She kept screaming.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!! I'm coming!!"

Raven began to come hard. I jammed my cock into her deep and let go.

"Ohhh, yes!! Come in meeeeee!!"

Raven continued to jerk as I kept pumping cum into her. Soon, we were both spent. I leaned down and kissed her.

"Oh, my..."

I pushed myself up onto my knees and kept my cock in her. She was lying there trying to catch her breath. I pulled her legs down and rubbed her tits.

"Geez... I don't know what it is when you fuck me...I come so hard..."

I just smiled, knowing I was pushing her energy.

"Raven honey, I think you liked that," Ashley said.

"Oh...I did...very much."

I slid my cock out of her and sat back on the bed. Ashley leaned over Raven and placed her mouth over her pussy. Raven moaned softly as Ashley licked at the cum in her pussy. I laid next to them and watched.

Raven was lying on her back next to me as Ashley leaned over and sucked my slick cock into her mouth. She worked her mouth for a while, and then I pulled her over my head so I could eat her pussy.

Ashley sucked my cock for a very long time as we pleased each other. She came twice as she sucked while I worked my tongue deep inside her pussy and licked her clit.

"Oh, James," I heard her say.

Ashley pushed her pussy back onto my mouth hard until she came again.

"Ahhhhhhhh...fuck...yes!" Ashley moaned as she pushed herself up some.

She kept moaning and working her pussy on my mouth.

"Ohhhhh...Jaaaammmeessss..."

I pushed Ashley up so she was sitting on my mouth. I worked my tongue in deeper as she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...myyyyy..." came from her as she wiggled on my mouth.

Ashley ground her pussy on my mouth as she rocked and moaned. About 15 minutes later, she was coming hard.

"Oh, god! Jaaaaaaammmeeeessss!!"

Ashley started jerking as she came. I sucked up her tasty juices as she filled my mouth.

"Fuuuuuck!!"

Ashley fell on top of me. I looked at her beautiful pussy and ass and took my fingers, and played. After a few minutes, Ashley slid my cock back into her mouth and went to work hard. She kept it up for about 15 minutes.

"Emmmm...emmmm...emm...emmmmmm!"

I thrust up into her mouth and let go.

"Emmmmm!!"

Ashley sucked and stroked my cock as I pumped cum into her mouth.

"Emmmmm...that taste good," Ashley moaned as she slowly stroked my cock.

Ashley rolled off me onto her back.

"Oh, my...that was so fucking fantastic, James."

"It was," I told her. "I had a good time."

"I don't think I have known any other man that seems to enjoy eating me as much as you do. You are just so...different. You make me come so much when you go down on me. It is just...I feel so different with you."

"I know," Raven said. "I can't explain it either."

Ashley sat up and looked at me as she rubbed my chest.

"I still can't believe your wife lets you do this."

"Ashley, we know it is all for some sexy fun and pleasure. We have a good time doing it and want you to have a good time."

"Still..."

"This only works if you don't worry about my wives," I told her.

"I think you really enjoy eating pussy," Ashley said. "I don't think all men do."

"They don't, but I enjoy making love to a woman that way."

"You are so good at it," Raven said.

"You are, James," Ashley said. "I think it is because you want to do it, and I don't think all men want to do it either."

"Do you like sucking a man's cock?" I asked.

"I don't do it much, but if I am enjoying being with the guy, I do."

"Do you enjoy sucking mine?"

"Oh, yes..." Ashley said and reached over and rubbed my cock.

"I enjoy sucking yours," Raven said.

"The girls said they were going to get pregnant?" Ashley asked.

"They are all planning on getting pregnant in March."

"James, how old is Dawn?"

"Thirty-eight. Her doctor has told her she will be fine."

"I hope so. What will you do with three pregnant women!?"

"I may have to call you and Raven!" I said, and we all laughed.

"Just call!" Raven replied.

"Just call us...anytime," Ashley said.

"Will you two come and visit on your own?"

"We will."

"Can we come and spend the night on our nights off?" Raven asked.

"Sure. Just come in and make yourselves at home. Day or night."

"We may!"

"We need to get some sleep. You will need your rest in the morning," I told them.

"Why?"

"You just will."

*****

I was lying in bed awake around 6:30 Wednesday morning. Ashley and Raven were curled up next to me, asleep. Dawn came in and stood next to the bed.

"Did you wear them out?"

"They just sleep late," I told Dawn.

"I'm letting the girls sleep. I am going down to make coffee."

Dawn left the bedroom, and Ashley stirred.

"Emm. Good morning, James."

"Good morning."

"I had a good time last night."

"I hope you have a good time this morning."

Ashley laid her head on my chest, and I held her.

"I don't get to wake up with a man too often."

"Why not?"

"Raven and I don't let men stay at our place."

"That's too bad."

"I have never felt like spending the night with a guy too often."

"Ashley, you need to find someone you can be happy with," I told her.

"I don't think a man would be very understanding of my job."

"Then keep looking until you find one that is, Ashley. I am sure there is a man out there that would love you for who you are."

"Maybe. If you find one for me, let me know."

"I will."

Ashley lay on me for a while then began rubbing my cock. She moved down and laid her head on me as she slowly sucked my cock. Raven woke up and laid her head on my chest and watched.

Raven watched as Ashley sat up and straddled my cock, and worked it into her pussy. She slowly worked her pussy as Raven and I watched. I heard the alarm beep for the front door.

"I don't get to have sex in the mornings...other than Raven."

"We don't really do it in the morning...we sleep to noon," Raven said.

"It's morning for you," I said.

Ashley was rubbing my chest as we talked.

"James, what can I do for you this morning?" Ashley asked.

"I want to do your ass."

"Good!"

She slid up and off and grabbed my cock and placed the end on her asshole, and pushed.

"Emmmm...you are almost too big."

"No such thing," Raven said.

Ashley kept pushing down as my cock slid into her ass slowly.

"Ahhhhhhh...just right."

Ashley kept going until she was sitting on me. She rubbed my chest more. I reached up and played with her perfect tits, knowing Dawn, Sam, and Olivia would be watching and waiting.

Ashley slowly worked her ass on my cock for a long time. I was enjoying looking at her hot body as she worked. I rubbed and squeezed her tits as she took her time.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm going to come!"

She shook and jerked, then came hard.

"Ohhh. I don't know why I come so hard with you."

"Think about it. You will figure it out," I said.

"Now, I am going to fuck your cock hard!" Ashley said.

"Turn around and lie back and let me fuck your ass hard."

"Deal!"

Ashley spun on my cock then laid back on me as Raven laughed at her. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and began working my cock in her ass.

"Ahhhhh...yes! Fuck my ass!!"

I kept working my cock in her fast and hard as she cried out. Raven was sucking on her nipples as I drove up into her ass for a while.

"Ahhhhhhh!! I'm coming again!!"

We heard Ashley's pussy gush, and she came again.

"Fuck!!"

"Are you having a good time?" I heard Dawn ask.

"Oh, fuck...yes."

"I have something for you this morning," Dawn said.

"I don't know if I can take you doing me too."

"Oh, better than that."

"Oh! Hi..." Ashley said when Sam walked into the bedroom naked with his cock sticking out.

"Hello," Sam said as he got on the end of the bed.

"Oh...what..." Came from Ashley as Sam moved to her.

"Oh...wait!"

Raven was giggling.

"Nonononono!!" Came from Ashley as Sam slid his cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhh...nooooooo!"

Sam slid all the way into her as she protested.

"Just enjoy it, Ashley," Dawn said.

"I don't know about this!"

I started working my cock in her ass slowly, and Sam started working his cock in her pussy.

"Oh...my...god!!"

I squeezed Ashley's tits as Sam worked on her pussy. She finally got into it after a few minutes.

"Oh, fuck!! This is incredible!!"

Sam and I fucked her hard for a long time. Ashley would moan, then scream when she came. We would keep working our cocks in her.

"Ahhhhhhh!! I'm coming, again!!"

Ashley jerked hard as a massive orgasm ripped through her body several times. She kept screaming she was coming.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!! Don't come in me!!"

I was sure Dawn had told Sam not to come in Ashley. We kept driving our cocks into her.

"Ohhhhhhh...fuuuuuuuuuuck!! Wooooooow!! Oh!! Fuck me!! Fuck me!! Fuck meeeeee!!"

Sam and I did. We fucked Ashley for another 30 minutes as she screamed and came over and over.

Sam slid his cock out of Ashley as she lay there exhausted. I was slowly rubbing her tits.

"Oh...wow. I don't believe I did that."

"I told you it would be wonderful," Dawn said.

"That doesn't describe it. Oh? What is your name?"

"Sam."

"Hi, Sam." We all laughed.

I began to work my cock in Ashley's ass slowly.

"Oh, my..."

Raven had moved to the floor onto her knees and was sucking Sam's cock. I was sure he needed to get off. I was thrusting my cock into Ashley's ass.

"Oh...fuck...me!! I am coming again!! Come in my ass!!"

When I felt the orgasm running through her body, I jammed my cock in hard, and she screamed. Ashley kept screaming as I filled her ass full of hot cum.

Ashley was lying on me, breathing very hard. I held her for a while as I rubbed her body. Sam came and pumped Raven's mouth full of cum.

"Help me up."

I pushed Ashley up until she was sitting.

"Did you enjoy that, honey?" Raven asked as she leaned over and kissed Ashley.

"Oh, yes...and you will too."

"How about breakfast first," Dawn said.

Samantha and Amy had been watching. Ashley got up slowly and headed into the bathroom. I sat up as everyone left. A few minutes later, Ashley came back out.

"James..." she said as she sat next to me on the edge of the bed. "Thank you."

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me for a minute.

"That was wonderful."

"I hope it didn't surprise you too much when Sam came in."

"Oh, my...that made it even hotter, not knowing him."

"Dawn and I thought you two would enjoy this."

"I did, and Raven will too."

I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out, she had gone downstairs. I went down to laughter as they all sat around and talked. Olivia was talking to Raven, and they were laughing. I walked up to get some coffee, and Dawn pulled me down and kissed me.

*****

After we all had breakfast, I leaned over to Raven.

"Are you ready?"

"Hell, yes!"

I stood and took Raven's hand and pulled her up.

"Sam, are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh, yes..."

He got up and followed Raven and me to the bedroom downstairs.

"How do you want to do this, Raven?" I asked.

"I want you on top!" She said to me.

Sam got on the bed and laid on his back. Raven straddled his hips and soon had his cock inside of her.

"Emmmm...you are big too."

Ashley had come in and was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked to her, and she leaned over, and I slid my cock in her mouth. Ashley sucked my cock as I watched while Raven worked her pussy on Sam's cock. Raven finally lifted her pussy up and worked Sam's cock into her ass.

"Oh, yes!"

She slid all the way down and worked her ass for about 20 minutes until she came hard.

"Ahhhhhh!! Wonderful!!"

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Oh, yes!!"

Raven spun around and laid back on Sam. I slid my cock out of Ashley's mouth and got between Raven's legs. I grabbed my cock and found her pussy with the end.

"Oh, my!"

I worked the end between her wet lips and on her clit for a minute.

"Ohhhh...I hope I can do this!"

"You can!" Ashley said.

I got the end of my cock started between her pussy lips and began to push.

"Ahhhhhhh!! Give me all of it, you two!! Oh, yes!!"

I leaned into Raven and slowly slid all of my cock deep into her as she moaned.

"Ahhhhhh!! Fucking yes!!" Raven screamed as I bottomed her out.

Sam and I started working our cocks in her slowly as she screamed.

"Yes!! Fuck me!! Fuck me hard!! Fuck!! This is wonderful!!"

We sped up and began to fuck her harder and faster. Raven kept screaming over and over. She screamed through two orgasms as we fucked her.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!!" She screamed as she came hard again.

I slid my cock in and held it as I looked down into her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, I am fine!"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes! Fuck me until I scream!!"

"You have been screaming!!" She laughed.

Sam and I worked our cocks in her about 20 minutes as she screamed through several more orgasms.

"Fuuuck!! Come in me!!"

We sped up, and soon we were both pumping cum into Raven.

"Oh, fuck, yes!! Hot cum!! Oh, that feels so good!!"

Once Raven stopped screaming, I slid my cock out of her. Ashley moved over her on her hands and knees and kissed her.

"I think you enjoyed that!" Ashley said.

Raven giggled a little.

Raven finally rolled off Sam. Sam, and I left all the girls in a pile on the bed, giggling, and went to the bathroom to clean up.

"That was fucking incredible," Sam said.

"They are great fucks."

"I still can't believe you are fucking her."

"We just finally did it a while back. They came yesterday for photos. I'm shooting photos of them and ten other ladies for the club. They are remodeling the club and will hang the photos on the walls."

123456...8