Life after the Lottery Ch. 73

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Dawn was next to me, I could feel her energy, and it was helping me feel Hannah's. Hannah felt good. What Hannah didn't know was that she was going to be coming for a long time once she started.

"Ryan, did you enjoy fucking Angie?" Dawn asked.

"Oh...sure..."

"James loves fucking her."

"He does?"

"Oh, yes. I like fucking Brian also while I watch them fuck. It's hot."

"I bet it is," Ryan said.

"Dawn? How long have you been doing your brother-in-law?" Hannah asked.

"A while."

"Wow. I wish my sister would let me fuck her husband."

"Have you asked?" Dawn said.

"Well...no."

"Maybe you should just ask. Have you and your sister ever done each other?"

"Well..."

"Yes or no?"

"I have...we have."

"I'm sure Ryan and your brother-in-law would enjoy watching you and your sister," Dawn said as she worked.

"Oh...well..."

"Your bother-in-law doesn't know?" I asked.

"Well...no..."

"They would enjoy watching you two," Dawn said.

"I know I would," Ryan said.

"Ryan, you should spend the night with Amy and Samantha," Dawn said. "You know they are sisters?"

"They are?"

"Yes, they are."

"And they..."

"Yes, they do," Dawn said.

"I'll have to spend the night with them!"

Dawn and Hannah started working their pussy harder. I watched as Hannah worked hard to get off again.

After about 20 minutes, Hannah had grown frantic, needing to get off. She was driving her pussy onto my cock.

"Ohhhh...fuck...yes...oh fuck...yes!" Came from Hannah as she sped up more.

Ryan was watching his wife working hard to get off. Dawn looked at me and winked.

I grabbed Hannah's ass and pulled her onto my cock hard each time she would drive her pussy down.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!" Came from Hannah.

She was thrusting harder, and I was jamming her pussy onto my cock as Ryan watched while Dawn worked on his cock.

"Fuuuuuck!! I'm going to come!!" Hannah screamed.

"No, you're not," I thought as I felt for her orgasm as it built.

Hannah kept crying out as she built. She was working her pussy as hard as she could so she could get off. I had her ass in my hands and was connected to her energy.

"Fuuuuuck...me!!" Hannah let out.

She kept trying to get off as her orgasm slowly built and built as I controlled it.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Fuck!!"

Hannah's orgasm was building, and she was beginning to tremble as she worked. I kept pulling her onto my cock. Her pussy tightened up, and I knew she was about to explode. I let her grow to the point she was going to explode. She was faltering as she worked her pussy and was shaking. I waited and waited, then grabbed her energy and held it.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Came from Hannah as she stopped working her pussy and sat on my cock and shook.

I held her at the peak of her orgasms. I could feel all the muscles in her body contracting over and over as she shook.

"Ahh...ahh...ahh..." kept coming from her.

Ryan was watching his wife as she kept shaking. I could feel her sexual energy running through her like electricity. Her body had tensed up as she trembled hard.

"...ahhhhhhh..." was all that came from her.

I held her at that point as I watched her, then I heard Dawn say "stop" in my head. I let Hannah go.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuuuuuuuuuck!!!" Hannah kept screaming as she jerked, and her pussy gushed over and over.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Hannah screamed again and starting coming harder.

I pulled her onto my cock hard and let go.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck!!!" She screamed as she came while I pumped cum into her.

She finally collapsed and fell into me. I held her as Dawn smiled at me.

Hannah was breathing hard as Dawn sped up. I could feel that Dawn was pushing Ryan hard. She was going to drive him to a huge orgasm also.

I held Hannah as I watched Dawn. She was working her pussy in long hard strokes as Ryan watched her. Dawn closed her eyes and enjoyed as Ryan moaned.

A while later, Hannah managed to sit up and look at me.

"Wow...I have never come like that," she said.

"I hope you enjoyed it," I said.

"Oh, my...yes. You'll have to fuck me again later."

"I would like that."

I heard Ryan groan, and we looked over at him. He was holding Dawn's ass as she worked her pussy faster on his cock. I was enjoying watching his huge cock slide in and out of my wife.

"Ahhhhh..." came from Ryan as he looked at Dawn's hot body as she fucked him.

Dawn kept going as Ryan struggled.

"Oh, I'm going to come, come for me, Ryan," Dawn said to him.

A look of relief seemed to come over his face. Dawn kept going for a few minutes.

"I'm going to come!! Come in me, Ryan!!" Dawn cried out.

He began trying to thrust up into Dawn, anything I was sure to come.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Came from Dawn, and she jerked and gushed on his cock.

"Come in me, Ryan!!"

Dawn was working her pussy even harder.

"Oh god!!" Ryan cried out as he kept trying to thrust up into Dawn.

"Fuck!! I'm coming again!! Come in me, Ryan, come in me!!" Dawn was teasing him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." came from Ryan.

Dawn kept going.

"Oh, yes!! Yes!! Come in me now!!" Dawn cried out.

I felt Dawn release him as she started coming even harder.

"Ahhhhh!!! Fuck!!!" Ryan screamed.

Dawn screamed, and everyone in the room was watching poor Ryan thrust up into her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!" Came from Ryan as he started coming finally.

He thrust up into Dawn for a long time as he kept coming.

I looked between Dawn's legs, and even as tight as he was in her, I saw cum squirting out as he kept filling her.

"Oh, my, god!!" Ryan cried out.

The two of them jerked hard for a few minutes then Dawn fell against him. It was quiet in the den.

After about 10 minutes, Dawn sat up. Ryan was just trying to catch his breath still as Dawn slid her pussy off his cock and cum ran out of her. Hannah slid off my cock and stood. I got up from the sofa, and she sat down.

Dawn looked over at Hannah and smiled. Hannah laid back on the sofa, and Dawn moved and straddled her head. Ryan watched while I went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Dawn must have enjoyed his big cock," Deb said when she walked up.

"I'm sure she did. You'll have to try it."

"I plan on it. His wife seemed to have gotten off pretty nicely."

"I guess you want to get off like that now," I teased Deb.

"Please!"

"Later. I want everyone to watch."

"Pervert!"

I walked back to the den. Dawn and Hannah were in a 69 now, and Ryan was watching.

*****

I was sitting with Deb in my study talking to her when Angie walked in.

"Dawn said you were in here," Angie said. She sat next to Deb.

"I need a shower," Deb said.

"Me too," came from Angie.

"You two come with me," I said and stood.

I led them up to our bedroom and into the bathroom. The three of us took some time showering and having some fun. We all dried off and walked out. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I want to watch you two," I said.

"Oh, I don't know about that, James," Angie said.

"Come on, Angie," Deb said as she crawled up on the bed.

Angie hesitated, then smiled and got on the bed. Deb rolled her onto her back and got between her legs, and started eating her. I watched Angie as she enjoyed my sister. Angie got off several times. Then they swapped places. I lay there and watched. After Deb came in several huge orgasms, Angie sat up.

"You two enjoyed that," I said.

Angie reached over and grabbed my cock.

"You did too!"

Angie slowly stroked my cock for a few minutes.

"Deb...can I watch?" Angie asked.

"What?" Deb replied.

"You and James."

"Is that what you want to see?" Deb asked.

"Yes..."

Deb sat up, and Angie moved. Deb got on her hands and knees and started sucking my cock as Angie watched. She kept going for a long time. I watched Angie slide several fingers into her pussy and work them until she came.

Deb sat up and looked at Angie.

"Your turn," Deb said.

"What?"

"Fuck him. You need it," Deb said.

Angie moved and climbed on my cock and worked it into her pussy. She did need to be fucked. She worked her pussy for a while as Deb, and I watched. Then Deb climbed over my head and lowered her pussy down to my mouth.

"Wow..." I heard come from Angie.

I felt Angie work her pussy harder on my cock as I ate my sister. Deb and Angie both got off several times.

"Deb...will you swap places with me?" I heard Angie ask.

Deb moved off my mouth and I watched Angie climb off my cock. Soon, Angie was watching Deb work her pussy on my cock until she got off.

"Deb...do you want Brian to fuck you?" Angie asked.

"I guess. I'm not sure he will."

"I think he might."

"I don't know."

Deb rolled off my cock and lay.

"Let's find out," Angie said and got up and left the bedroom.

"He won't do it," Deb said.

"Don't push him."

"Angie sure enjoyed watching," Deb said.

"You enjoyed her watching..." We laughed.

A few minutes later, Angie came back into the bedroom with Brian.

"Just go ahead and do it, honey," Angie said to him.

"So you can watch?" Brian asked.

"Yes."

Angie left Brian standing at the edge of the bed as she climbed back on top of me and worked my cock back into her pussy.

"Brain...please..." Angie moaned.

Brian walked over to the side of the bed Deb was lying on and sat on the edge.

"Brian, I am okay if you want to do it," Deb said.

Brian looked over Deb's naked body. He slowly got up on the bed on his knees between Deb's legs.

"Honey...eat her first," Angie said as she slowly worked her pussy on my cock.

Deb pulled her legs up and spread them. I was surprised that Brian didn't hesitate and laid between them and placed his mouth over our sister's pussy.

"Oh...wow..." came from Angie.

She sped up as she watched her husband eat his sister. I looked at Deb, and she seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit. Angie kept working her pussy as she watched.

"Oh, eat me..." Deb moaned.

Deb put her hands on the back of Brian's head and pushed him into her pussy.

"Ahhhh! Yes!"

Deb cried out as Brian got her off again. Then Brian moved up quickly and slid his cock into Deb. Angie and I watched as Deb encouraged her brother to fuck her hard. Brian drove his cock into his sister hard for a long time. Deb kept encouraging him to fuck her harder.

"Oh, Brian! Fuck me!!"

Angie and I watched. Deb kept screaming as Brian drove his cock into her. He was fucking his sister hard.

"Yes!!!"

Deb thrust up to meet Brian, and the two of them came together.

"That is hotter than I thought it would be," Angie said.

Brian was lying on top of his sister as they gasped for air.

"Brian...honey...did you like that?" Angie asked.

Brian pushed himself up and sat. He looked over at Angie, then smiled.

Angie went back to work and fuck me hard until we both came.

Angie got off me and laid between Deb's legs, and went to work eating her as Brian watched. I got off the bed and went to the bathroom, and showered off. When I went back to the bedroom, Brian was behind Angie working his cock in her while she went down on Deb.

I walked back to the den and saw Dawn talking to Joseph while they sat at the bar. I walked over and sat down with them.

"James...Pamela is very happy," Joseph said.

"Great."

"Joseph was just telling me how much money we have made," Dawn said.

"Don't spend it all," I replied.

"Have you talked to him?" Dawn asked.

"Not yet."

"It's a lot," Dawn said.

Joseph told us how much we had made so far with the collapse of the housing market. I had doubted him on how much money we could make, but it appeared he was right.

It was late now, and people began showing up, so Dawn and I got out the food.

*****

After everyone had something to eat and some drinks, they were all sitting around the den talking and laughing. I was helping Dawn put the last of things away.

"Have you been having some fun?" I asked Dawn.

"I have. I have been enjoying walking around and watching everyone."

"Are you not joining them?"

"Occasionally, but I am having a good time just watching."

I wrapped my arms around Dawn and held her for a minute.

"Brian finally did Deb," I said.

"He did!"

"Yes, and he seemed to have enjoyed it."

"Well, good," Dawn said. "I'll go and talk to him and Angie."

I picked up my glass of wine and looked at everyone. Samantha came up to me and put her arm around my waist.

"What have you been doing?" I asked.

"Let's see...John...Keith...Ian..."

"I get it."

"Hannah asked me to spend the night with her husband."

"Why don't you and your sister join them."

"Sounds like a good idea."

I leaned down and kissed Samantha, and she walked off toward Joseph and his wife.

I walked around the den and talked to everyone as they were beginning to pair up and head to bedrooms for the evening. Linda and Rachel were sitting by themselves and talking, so I went to them.

"Don't tell me you can't find someone to sleep with you two," I said.

"I'm sure we can...but we are heading up to our bedroom. Do you want to join us?" Linda asked.

"Sure."

The three of us got up and went upstairs to their room. Linda and Rachel crawled up on the bed, and I got between them.

"Have you had fun?" I asked.

"Yes, we have. Your new friend, Grace, is a lot of fun."

"Yes, she was."

"James...did you get your brother to do your sister?" Rachel asked.

"Finally."

"That's good."

"I'm glad he finally did it. I was worried about taking them to Hawaii if he wasn't going to do it."

"Are all of you still planning on being gone for June?" Linda asked.

"Yes. Our parents will be with us for the whole month. Brian and Angie will probably come for two weeks. We are still waiting to see if Deb and her husband can stay for one or two weeks."

"We may have to fly over and visit you," Linda said.

"If you do, you have to let my dad and Dawn's dad do you two."

"I'm sure we could work that out," Linda replied.

"When are they starting on your house?"

"This coming week. I...still need to talk to Dawn."

"About what?"

"James...I told you I have concerns about living next to you."

"Linda, you can talk to Dawn...but I am telling you not to worry about it."

"I don't know."

"Rachel, will you have any problems with Linda and me having sex all the time when you live next door?" I asked.

"Of course not..."

"Not all the time!" Linda exclaimed, then laughed.

Linda and I kept talking, but Rachel started stroking my cock slowly.

"Get up there, honey, so I can watch," Linda said.

Rachel climbed on top of me and worked my cock into her pussy.

"Don't come in me," Rachel said with a smile.

Linda rolled close to me and watched Rachel as she worked her pussy on my cock for a long time until she got off several times.

"I have had some great sex this weekend...but you always make me so horny, James," Rachel said.

"I hope that pleases you."

"Oh, it does!"

Rachel slid my cock from her pussy and sat on top of my thighs. She wrapped her hands around my cock and started pumping it.

"Come for me," Rachel said.

She kept stroking my cock hard and fast as Linda and I watched. When she knew I was about to come, she aimed my cock at her stomach and kept going. I let go and shot cum all over her. She took her hands and spread it on her tits and stomach.

"Now you look tasty," Linda said.

Linda sat up and pulled Rachel onto the bed next to her. I lay and watched as she licked my cum off Rachel. When she finished, she got between her legs and took her time eating Rachel. Once Rachel came several times, Linda kissed her way up her body. I watched the two of them kiss for a while.

"You two are so hot to watch," I said.

The three of us lay in bed and talked for several hours, then turned off the lights and went to sleep.

*****

I woke up early and looked next to me, and Linda was lying there watching me.

"Do you get up early every morning?" I asked.

"Yes."

Linda kissed me, then moved down and started working on my cock. Once she had it good and hard, she slid her mouth over it.

A few minutes later, Dawn came into the bedroom and got on the bed with us.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I slept with Brian and Angie."

Rachel woke up when she heard us. The three of us watched Linda until I filled her mouth full of cum. She slid her mouth off and moved up, and laid on top of me.

"Dawn, you and I need to talk," Linda said.

"About what?"

"Linda thinks that when she moves next door that you'll be upset with her coming over to fuck me every day," I said.

"Not every day!" Linda exclaimed, and Rachel laughed.

"Linda...I have told you numerous times not to worry about things like that," Dawn said. "Besides, by the time you move in, you will have a baby to take care of."

"Two," Linda said and reached over to Rachel.

"I think we will all be busy," Dawn said.

"You better not be that busy!" I said, and they laughed.

We all talked until we smelled breakfast cooking.

"Who is cooking?" I asked.

"Amy and Samantha," Dawn said.

"How do you know that?" Rachel asked.

"I just do."

The four of us went and showered together. After that, we headed downstairs. Dawn went to the kitchen, and I sat in the den with Linda and Rachel. Soon, everyone was downstairs, and the others were helping the girls make breakfast.

"Make sure you two do my brother," I said.

"We will!"

By the time everyone had finished breakfast, it was almost 10:00. Everyone was sitting around talking and laughing. Linda and Rachel had moved and were sitting with Brian and Angie talking.

"Hey, James? What time will everyone leave?" Ian asked me.

"Whenever they want. Probably before dinner."

"Okay. Just wanted to check."

"Ian, is it okay if Sondra comes by without you to have sex?" I asked.

"Sure...as long as I can come by and have sex!"

"Don't see why you can't."

"Can your wives come to my house?"

"If they want to do that, sure."

He walked away. A minute later, Amy came and sat across my legs and put her arm around my neck.

"I hope you are having a good time," I said.

"Oh, I am."

"Did you and your sister enjoy Ryan's huge cock?"

"It was pretty good...but...we still enjoy yours the most."

I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Make sure you have plenty of fun," I told her.

"I will." She got up and walked away.

I sat and talked to everyone for a while. Dawn came to me.

"I have been talking to Patricia. She and Gregg want to join us, but she said to make sure we didn't mention having sex with her before," Dawn said.

"Okay."

We got up and went to Gregg and Patricia. They followed us up to our bedroom.

"We are glad you two decided to join us this weekend," Dawn said.

"Linda and Rachel talked us into it. She said they always had a good time," Patricia said.

"We try to make sure everyone has a good time. Gregg, are you okay with everything?"

"So far. We have had some fun."

"That's good. Patricia, Linda said Gregg had a good time watching you with her," Dawn said as she laid on the bed.

"Oh...he did," Patricia said as she moved between Dawn's legs.

I was watching as Gregg sat and looked over his wife and mine. He spent a lot of time looking at Dawn.

Patricia got Dawn off several times, then the two of them moved into a 69, so we could watch. Dawn was on top, so I sat next to her and ran my hand down her back and ass as she pleased Pat. Gregg was still enjoying watching the new things his wife was doing.

After the two of them got off several times, Dawn rolled off Pat. Pat sat up came to me. I laid back on the bed, and she went to work sucking my cock as Gregg watched.

"I'm sure you have already watched her do that," Dawn said to Gregg as she pushed him onto his back.

"Only a few times," he said.

1...45678...11