Life after the Lottery Ch. 81

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About half an hour later, I was finished, and she was rinsing off. I dried her off, and she led me to the bed.

"My turn now," she said.

She always wanted to fuck after I shaved her. I followed her out to the bed.

"Put this on the house music system, please," she said, handing me a CD.

"Who is it?

"Allanah Myles. Her 85 BPM CD. It has some great music on it."

"Is that what was blasting from your car the other day when you came in?"

"Yep. That was "Comment Ca Va." It would be a great song to strip to! That CD has some good strip tease music."

"Then, by all means, I will put it on the house stereo!"

"I'm going to email Ashley and Raven and see if they have heard it."

Samantha led me to the bed. She could only ride me now unless I did her from behind, but she liked riding me. I had her tits in my hands.

"Your tits are getting big too."

"My bras don't fit anymore."

"Dawn stopped wearing one."

"I can't go to school without a bra."

"It has never stopped you before."

"If I can't find a bigger bra that will fit, I may have, too."

"Have you looked at the maternity store in the mall?"

"I haven't yet. If I go, they'll want to know where you are!"

"See if your sister needs one, too. I can take you two this evening."

"Sounds good!"

I rubbed her tits while she rode me slowly until she had a huge orgasm.

"Oh...my."

"You still can't get satisfied, can you?"

"No! It sort of seems wrong having so much sex with a baby inside me!"

"They probably all end up sex-crazed like you three!"

"Has Dawn said she feels anything from the baby when she is having sex?"

"She hasn't mentioned it? Do you?"

"Not sure...but there is something. I'll ask her."

She went back to work until we both came together. I got pissed on.

I went down to the den. Amy and Dawn were on the sofa.

"Amy, your sister needs me to take her to the mall to get a bra for her big tits. Do you need to go, too?"

"I need something."

"Are you taking her to their favorite maternity store?" Dawn asked.

"I guess."

"The mall will be a zoo this evening before Thanksgiving. Why don't you take them in the morning."

"Will that work for you?" I asked Amy.

"Sure. Maybe it will be slow enough that you can find something there you like!"

"I hope so! Sam!!"

She came to the balcony.

"Let's wait until the morning to go. Dawn reminded the mall will be a zoo this late in the day."

"Okay."

I went to the room Sylvia was going to take and was looking around to see what else she needed.

"What are you doing?" Dawn asked as she came in.

"I think she needs some more furniture in here."

"She needs a dresser with some drawers. Take her to find one and anything else she needs."

"She needs some hangers in the closet. The girls used up all of them."

"Get some the next time you are out. What time are you going to the mall in the morning?"

"They open at 9:00. May as well get that done."

"Maybe you can do the salesgirl, too!"

"I hope so!"

"Pervert!"

"Do you need anything from the mall?"

"See if they have a really big sweatshirt I can wear."

"Okay. Anything else?"

"Stop and get Sylvia some new toys."

"Okay."

*****

We were up eating by 7:00 Wednesday morning.

"What time are your parents going to be here?" I asked Dawn while we were eating breakfast.

"Since they waited until today, noon or so."

"Mom said she would be here by 9:00," Amy said.

"Good. As soon as we get cleaned up from breakfast, I will start working on the food. Can you three clean up the rest of the house where it needs it?" Dawn asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Samantha, how far did you get on your paper?"

"About halfway."

"How many pages does that leave?"

Five or eight. I can get that done in three hours or so."

"When we get back, you get to work on that so you can finish. Amy and I can pick up around the house. There is not much to do."

"Okay.'

After we finished and cleaned up the dishes, they went upstairs to get ready to go to the mall.

"Don't spend all morning at the mall," Dawn said.

"I'll have to see if her mom wants anything."

"Pervert!"

"Maybe before you get much further along, you need to go to the suit store to shop for me!"

"Honey, young guys don't want to fuck pregnant women."

"You wanna bet! Pregnant ladies are hot!"

"Maybe I do need to do my Christmas shopping early!"

"Maybe you should take your mom along Friday or Saturday!"

The gate buzzed. We knew it was Claire.

"Hello, Claire," I said when I opened the door. She wouldn't come into the house without us letting her in.

"Good morning. Is Dawn getting started?"

"Oh, yes. She is happy you could come."

"Hi, Mom," Amy said when she came down the stairs.

"Hi, honey."

"Sis is on her way down. We need to run to the mall for a bigger maternity bra."

"If you are going to nurse, do you have bras for that?" Claire asked.

"No."

"You better get a few. You'll leak in them and get them wet."

Samantha came down.

"Mom said we need to get some nursing bras too."

"Haven't thought about that."

"Do you have nursing bras?" I asked Dawn.

"I may not wear bras anymore!"

"Honey..."

"Dawn, you'll want nursing bras. If you don't wear a bra, you'll leak everywhere," Claire told her.

Dawn told me what size to get for her.

"Let's go," I said.

We went out and got in the Escalade.

"Did you two get your mom plenty of new clothes?"

"Yep. We had to fight her over it," Amy said.

When we got to the mall at 9:00. I was happy to see the parking lot was not full yet. I parked near the door, and we went in and walked to the maternity store.

"Hey, you three!" The young salesgirl said as we walked in.

"Hi, Caroline," Amy said.

"Hi, Dr. Smith."

"Good morning."

"Maybe it will be! What can I get you two?"

"We both need a bigger bra. Our boobs are really getting big. Our mom also reminded us we need nursing bras."

"I can handle that. Come with me."

They went with her as I walked around and looked.

"Hello, again."

I turned, and it was the mother.

"Good morning."

"Anything I can show you," she said with a smile.

"I sure hope so, but Dawn wants a big sweatshirt and some nursing bras. She gave me her size."

"Nothing fits anymore...I guess."

"Something like that. I think she just doesn't want to wear clothes anymore."

"Over here."

I followed her to a table that had folded sweatshirts on it. We looked through them, and I found three huge ones.

"I may as well get those two one. Have you been busy?"

"Some. I have two part-timers that will be here in a minute."

"I guess maternity clothes are not seasonal."

"Are you kidding? Everyone buys clothes they think their pregnant friends will like. We sell more and get a lot of returns. We will be busier after Christmas."

"I guess that is good."

"It is. Do you need to try that shirt on?" She asked with a big smile.

"I guess that depends on you."

"I think you need to try it on!"

I was following her to the changing rooms.

"Ahh! Mom!" Her daughter exclaimed. My girls laughed.

She led me to the last changing room, and we went in. She unzipped the skirt she had on. She didn't have panties on. She was smiling as she unbuttoned her top and removed it, then removed her bra.

"I definitely need to see if it still fits!" She said and laughed.

She sat on the bench and unzipped my pants and pulled everything down, then slid her mouth onto my cock. She worked her mouth on it for a few minutes.

"After I told my husband about our last meeting, he still wants to see me fuck your big cock."

"We need to make sure he gets that chance."

She smiled as she stood and turned around, put her hands on the wall, and leaned over. I grabbed my cock and found her wet pussy, and slid in.

"Emmmmmm...yes..."

She wiggled her ass and pushed back.

"My husband would really like to see you in my ass."

"I would, too. Do you enjoy that?"

"Oh, hell yes!"

I grabbed her hips and began working my cock in her as she moaned.

"Do you get to do this often," I asked.

"Not many men come into this store...unless they are dragged in! Do you get to do this often?"

"Fuck hot women?"

"I guess!"

"My wives let me indulge."

"Do they get to indulge?"

"Of course."

I worked my cock in her a little harder as I held her hips tight.

"Emmmm. Caroline's fiancé now likes fucking me."

"What does he think about your husband fucking your daughter?"

"He loves watching!"

"I have never seen that."

"You need to bring all your wives to our house!"

She moaned louder as I jammed my cock into her harder.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yes!"

I fucked her for a while until she started coming hard and told me to fill her full of cum. So I did. Now she was sitting on the changing bench, working her mouth on my cock to keep it hard. There was a knock on the door.

"Mom. Did you leave anything for me!"

"Sure did. Let me put my clothes on."

She stood and put her bra on, then her top. She stepped into her skirt, zipped it up, and opened the door a little.

"You help them try on bras then!" Her daughter said.

She slipped out the door, and Caroline came in. She wrapped her hand around my hard cock.

"Just what I need!"

She stroked my cock a few times, then pulled all her clothes off. She was cute...and young.

"Can you hold me up and fuck me!"

"I sure can."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed her ass and lifted her up, and she found my cock and worked it into her pussy with one hand.

"Oh yes!"

She wiggled and worked until all of my cock was deep in her pussy.

"I love huge cocks!"

"I love hot salesgirls!"

I held her as she bounced up and down. She was cute and loved to fuck, it seemed. I had her ass in my hands and was helping her bounce on my cock.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes! Oh! Fuck! Yes!!" She cried out as she bounced.

"Keep it down!" We heard her mom say from the other changing room.

She kept going. Her hot little body looked nice as she worked hard at fucking my cock.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I am going to come!!"

"Keep it down, Caroline!!" I heard my girls laugh.

"Emmmmmmmmm!!"

She jerked hard on my cock as she came hard. I held her tight as she hung on my cock.

"Ohhh...fuck. That was good."

"Does your fiance like you fucking him like this?"

"He is not big enough to hold me up. I love doing it like this. I knew a big football player in college that fucked me like this all the time."

She moved and slid off my cock and got on her knees. I watched her as she slid her mouth over my cock and went to work hard. She loved jamming her mouth down onto my cock, so I grabbed her head and helped her.

"Emm! Emm! Emm! Emm!" Came from her as I pushed her mouth onto my cock and down her throat.

She kept going and going until I pushed her all the way down and let go.

"Ahhhhhhh..." I let out as I came hard down her throat.

She slid my cock out of her mouth and wrapped a hand around it, and stroked it hard and fast. I watched her as she had fun and kept going. My cock was still hard from her great blowjob. She slid the end back into her mouth and kept stroking my cock fast and hard.

"We are growing old out here!" I heard Amy say.

"We're busy!" I replied.

I let her keep going for about 10 minutes, then pumped her mouth full of cum.

"Emmmmm! Emmmmmm!!" Came from her as she sucked and stroked.

She slid her mouth off, looked up at me, and smiled.

"I bet if I kept going...you would come again!"

"I sure would!"

"Maybe next time!"

She stood and smiled and then started putting her clothes back on.

"Are all of you ever going to get to come to our house for dinner?"

"It may be a few months until things settle down. It may be easier for all of you to come to our house in a month or so."

"We could do that!"

"I am sure my girls will be in after the 1st for more clothes. You all work it out."

"We will!"

Once we were both dressed, we opened the door and went out. We found Samantha and Amy sitting in some chairs with the mother, talking and laughing.

"Finally!" Samantha said.

"Did you get everything you needed?" I asked.

"Did you!"

"Oh, yes!"

"We better get going before we decide to go to your suit store!" Amy said as she stood.

I took their bags.

"Dawn told me to stop and get Sylvia some new toys."

"Good. We haven't been in that store in a while," Samantha said.

We walked down the mall until we came to a lady's lingerie store that also sold the toys they liked.

"Maybe we should sell high-end toys," Samantha said.

"Talk to Sherri and Brenda about it," I said.

We walked to the back of the store, where they had a nice display case of Lelo sex toys. We were looking them over.

"Hello. Anything I show you?" A cute salesgirl asked.

"We need some new ones," Amy said.

"They wore their others out!" I said and laughed.

"It looks like they wore the real thing out!" She replied.

"They did!"

The two of them pointed out two old stand bys.

"Is that one new?" Samantha asked, pointing.

"That is the new remote control vibrator. It is made for you to wear while he has the controller."

"Cool."

"Some of the braver ladies put it in and wear it when they go out. Their man has the controller."

"Oh, that sounds like fun!" Amy exclaimed.

"They have told me it is a lot of fun. Much better than Ben Wa Balls."

"What's the range?" I asked.

"Ten feet or so."

"I think we need to get that, honey," Samantha said.

"I'm not sure you three will be having that kind of fun once you become moms."

"Hey!" I laughed at them.

"Oh, we need to get Syliva a wand also," Amy said.

The salesgirl got one out for us.

"What is that gold necklace?"

"The long gold pendant is also a tiny vibrator. You can take it with you anywhere."

"Oh, I need one of those!"

"Leave something for Christmas, you two."

"Are these for Sylvia for Christmas presents?" Samantha asked.

"Dawn just said get her some new ones, but that would be a great idea."

"We'll wrap them up for her! She'll be shocked!"

"Get whatever we need. We need to get back to the house."

"Can we get the remote control thing?"

"Of course."

"We need three of those," Samantha told the salesgirl.

She got out three of those, a nice big vibrator, a clit massager, and the wand.

"Is that all?" She asked, shocked.

"For now," Amy said.

"I have a question?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Do you all sell a lot of these items?"

"Oh, yes. The ladies that shop here are usually more classy. They like buying these here instead of a sex shop. The sex shops don't sell the nice things like these."

"I'm sure they don't. They are high dollar."

"But well made and last a long time. We haven't been selling as many this year as before since that new high-end lingerie store opened up."

"They don't sell these," I said.

"How do you know that?"

"We own it."

"You do?"

"Yes. How much of this do you sell a week now?"

"Several thousand dollars, well last year we did. You really own Allure?"

"Yes. You want a job?" Amy asked.

"Seriously?"

"Sure."

"I have been there. All the salesgirls wear either the lingerie or the swimsuits in the store."

"Could you do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm not sure my husband would agree to it."

"He is okay with it," Amy said.

She looked at me, confused.

"He is our husband. We worked part-time there this Summer for a bit for fun."

"Really...Oh! You are James Smith!"

"That's me."

"Oh, my. Nice to meet you. I have read about you all."

"All good, I hope."

"Very good."

"What is your name?"

"Rebecca."

"Well, Rebecca, I think you would fit in well at our store. If you know a lot about these items, should we sell them?"

"Yes! I'm sure you get a lot of rich, classy ladies in there."

"One or two. Would you like to work for us...and help sell these if we add them? Maybe take charge of that department?"

"Would I have to wear lingerie or a bathing suit?"

"No. It is optional. Since most of our staff are college girls, they get a kick out of it. Their paychecks also show that our method works well."

"What kind of commission do you pay?"

"Fifteen percent on the high-end items. Ten of the rest."

"Really! I only get 5 percent here!"

"Then you are working in the wrong place."

"You would really hire me?"

"You are pretty enough and seem to know how to sell," Amy told her.

"And we need more help for Christmas," Samantha told her.

"When can I start!"

I got out one of my cards and wrote Brenda's number on it.

"That number is for Brenda. She manages the lingerie department. I'll see her in the next few days and discuss adding the Lelo items. I'll tell her you will be calling."

"Thanks!"

"How much of the Lelo items will you sell by Christmas, Rebecca?"

"We just got in a $20,000 order."

I thought a moment.

"That would only be about 130 units at these prices?"

"That will be three or four a day."

"Do you know who to contact at the manufacturer to buy a large amount if we decide to do it?"

"Sure. I pretty much handle all this."

"Great. We may need that information."

"It is getting late in the season."

"Then we better move fast. Give me your number."

She wrote it down for me.

"You better ring all this up so we can get back to the house."

She rang up nearly $1,000 in toys, and we left.

"Mr. Smith? Your store has only been open for about a year? How much will you sell in just lingerie this year?"

"I think they are looking at nearly $20,000,000."

"Oh my god!"

We took our items and headed to the Escalade.

"Are you serious about adding the Lelo toys?" Amy asked

"If they sell $100,000 worth of them yearly, you bet. You two call Brenda and Sherri and discuss it. If they like the idea, call Rebecca and find out what and where to order."

"You think we can get them in before Christmas?" Amy asked.

"You two figure that out fast. Find out who to contact at that company and see about ordering $20,000 or $30,000's worth of them to start."

"We will! Will that be enough, or Christmas?"

"I'm not sure...I am thinking about giving some away."

"All right!" Samantha exclaimed.

They talked about that all the way to the house.

*****

When we got home, we didn't see any more cars other than Claire's. We went in, and they went to Claire to hug her. Dawn was debating about going and getting more of something at the store. I sat at the bar.

"What are you needing?" I asked.

"I think we need more rolls, or we may run out," Dawn said.

"Make a list of anything else, and I will go. I need to pick up some more wine anyway. Sam and Amy keep drinking it all up."

"What!" Came from Claire.

"Just screwing with you, Claire!"

"Don't do that!"

While they talked, I went upstairs.

"How is it coming?" I asked Samantha as she typed.

"I'm making progress."

"And you are typing all that from memory?"

"Yep."

"I hate you. I am going to the store for them and then getting some wine. You want to take a break?"

"I better keep working. Ask sis."

"Let me see if they have their list ready."

When I got to the kitchen, the list had grown to more than rolls.

"Your list grew."

"That will take care of the rest of the week, so we don't have to go again."

"Okay. Amy, you want to go with me?"

"Sure."

"Let's go."

We went out and got back in the Escalade.

"We should have taken Dawn's new Benz," Amy said.

"Not me!"

We headed out and went to the store first.

"I think Dawn's list grew a lot," I said.

We got to the store and walked through picking things up. I followed her because she remembered where everything in the store was. I never could do that. Since I followed her, we got finished much faster.

1...45678...13