Life after the Lottery Ch. 81

Story Info
The time is getting short.
44.7k words
4.83
4k
5
5

Part 88 of the 90 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 05/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers

Welcome back, everybody. This jumps forward to almost December, the month everything will change. As I have said, I am going to wrap some things up. I have included some things I had plans to have in other chapters and have some fun. This chapter is more wrap-up than hot sex and will be bringing things to a close...for now.

Okay, this one got too long, also! I split it up, but the next chapter will be posted shortly!

Life after the Lottery, CH 81

The time is getting short

Thanksgiving was coming up, and I would be happy to see everyone. We had started the month helping Linda move helicopters around the country. Samantha had helped the first two weekends but had to stop so she could keep up in school. Amy had been going with her, but I was sort of happy when she stopped. She was now very pregnant. There would still be helicopters to move after Thanksgiving, but I think Samantha and Dawn had decided not to continue.

Dawn and I had moved six each during the first two weeks of the month, but it was a lot of work. Dawn had flown Linda's helicopter to the Port in South Carolina several times and gotten her sign-off on her cross-certification. The plans were to let Samantha and Dawn both fly to the port last weekend while Stan and Jeanine rode in the back, but the weather had canceled that.

We had fun moving the helicopters, but it was hard work after the first week. We usually had pilots with us that would be transitioning to the EC-135. Dawn always got a lot of long looks as people watched a very pregnant lady climb into a helicopter and take off. But no less looks than Samantha got.

We wrapped all that up and settled down to have the family come next week for Thanksgiving.

*****

The alarm clock went off, and I reached over and turned it off. Not that I had gotten much sleep Friday night. Amy was coming out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"In the bathroom again? What a surprise," I mumbled.

I looked over at Amy as she sat on the bed naked and rubbed her arm.

"I'll piss on you next time, then," she moaned.

"I don't think any of you slept more than an hour last night."

"I think I had to piss every hour."

"Me too..." Dawn moaned.

I looked at Dawn and Samantha's bellies sticking up as they lay on their backs.

"I think this led to you three not flying anymore."

"It was part of it," Samantha said. "I sure hope these stretch marks go away." She said as she rubbed her belly.

"Keep using the ointment I made for us," Dawn said.

"You need to make some more. I am about out."

"You know what is really good for them?" Dawn said as she smiled at me.

"What?"

"A lot of cum."

"Oh, no. Not again," I told them.

"Oh, you love doing it!" Samantha exclaimed.

The three of them had been having me jerk off on their stomachs almost daily for the last month. I don't think it helped the stretch marks, but they enjoyed it.

"Pleeeeaassssseeeee..." Samantha moaned.

"Then you have to help this time," I told her.

I got up on my knees next to her, and she wrapped her hand around my cock and started stroking it. I hadn't had a good blow job in a month because they couldn't lay on their stomachs and didn't want to get up on their hands and knees. But this, they liked doing.

Dawn and Amy lay and watched Samantha. She stroked my cock nicely until I shot cum all over her stomach.

"That will help," she said as she rubbed it in.

The three of them slowly rubbed cum all over her belly.

"My turn," Dawn said,

"Later."

I got up and went to shower as they laughed.

*****

They came down later as I was cooking breakfast for all of us.

"When are you three finished with school next week for Thanksgiving?" I asked.

"Tuesday," Samantha said as she sat on a stool.

"I have a paper to turn in on Tuesday," Amy added.

"What about you?"

"Have to meet and drop off my final outline on Monday," Dawn replied.

"Does anyone want bacon or sausage with your pancakes?"

"No!" They all exclaimed.

"Pancakes it is..." They couldn't stand the smell now when I cooked meat.

I set their plates with pancakes in front of them.

"When is everyone showing up this week?" I asked.

"My mom and dad will be here Wednesday," Dawn said.

"Are they bringing Amelia?"

"Of course."

"Dawn, our mom said she would like to come and help you cook," Amy added.

"Can she come Thursday morning? I would enjoy her helping me. I have to get started Wednesday morning."

"Sure. She will enjoy helping. I'll see if she can come Wednesday, too."

"Honey, get the turkeys out of the freezer Saturday and put them in the fridge. We can't pick them up," Dawn said.

"My parents will be here Wednesday afternoon," I told them. "Did all of you make a final decision on the nannies?"

"We talked to Linda and Rachel again and told them the ones you liked. For full-time, we decided on the middle-aged local lady and the younger girl from England."

"Great. I think they will work out. I like the lady from England."

"We know you do," Amy said.

"We probably need to decide on at least one more for part-time so those two can have a break occasionally. What did the one from England think about living here?" I asked as I sat.

"She likes the idea. Since she just moved here and she said it would keep her from having to find an apartment. I really like her."

"Did you tell her she could live in the pool house or in here?"

"She said inside would be better so she can be nearby."

"We can let her have the bedroom next to my studio. Let her move in as soon as she wants," I said.

"Since she is in her late twenties, she may be more agreeable to dealing with some of the craziness around here," Samantha said with a smile.

"We'll have to see about that," I replied.

"I am sure she'll be okay with it all. We had a long talk with her."

"So, Linda and Rachel are going to have the other one at their place?"

"Yes. We told both of them they would be working at both houses. They thought our combined daycare idea was great. But she will be working at Linda's," Dawn told me.

"Linda and Rachel didn't want a live-in?"

"Not right now, they think."

"I'm sure these nannies will think anything is great for what they are going to be paid."

"Don't worry about that. I think they are going to be great and worth it," Dawn said.

"Think about the others you all talked to so we can have a part-time or two," I said. "Have you all thought about how long we will want a nanny?"

"What do you mean?"

"I am just wondering if we want to plan on a long-term solution. Amy and Samantha will be working full-time eventually. I think with all of your plans, you may need some help with kids."

"Are you thinking really long-term?"

"Just asking. We should think about it."

"Okay. We'll see what Linda and Rachel think. What are you doing this weekend?"

"I'm going to get things outside ready for winter. I have got to clean the grill and clean out the fridge and cabinets outside."

"I was walking around down at the hangar yesterday and noticed all the leaves that have fallen off the trees down there gathering inside the fence. You think we should move the helicopter inside the hangar?" Dawn asked.

"It is covered."

"I know...just wondering about all the leaves blowing up into it when we take off."

"Why don't you call the landscapers that keep things mowed and cleaned up and schedule one of them to come out at least once a week to clean up all the leaves inside the fence? Have them also sweep the leaves off all the concrete. Remind them no gas leaf blowers anymore. I don't want to hear one of those damn things!"

"Good idea. The leaves on the concrete will stain it when it rains."

"When they come out, just tell them to come as often as needed to take care of it. I love all our trees, but all the leaves are a mess. Especially keeping them out of the pool."

"I'll tell them to sweep the patio up here, too," Dawn said.

"They can use an electric leaf blower to get them off the cover. I think I'll go look at tractors this afternoon. Do you want to come?"

"I thought you were going to wait until Spring?"

"I'm just going to look. I have looked all I can on the internet."

We ate, or I ate. They only picked at their food lately. I wanted to get out of the house some while I could.

"I have some other things to do in town. Anyone want to come with me?"

"I don't think so," Amy said. "I am going to finish a paper, so I won't have to work on it tomorrow."

"Me too," Samantha said.

"You go look for a new toy. We'll be here," Dawn said.

I took my Vette and put the top down. It was about 55 degrees, and I wouldn't get many more days I could do that. I wanted to stop by the Corvette dealership first. When I got there, I pulled up to the showroom and went in. I wanted to see the new ZR1 with the big engine.

"Hello, sir. What can I show you?" I hot looking saleslady, said.

"Is that the new one?"

"That is the new ZR1 with the big engine," she said, walking to a convertible. "Are you thinking about trading?"

"Not sure. I wanted to look the new one over."

She talked while I looked it over. It wasn't much different than the one I had. I had read a few reviews and was not impressed.

"...with the bigger engine, it is 600 horsepower."

I opened the door and sat. Looking it over, I didn't think it was worth upgrading. I also had another reason to keep the one I had. I looked it over for a while as she talked.

"What do you think?"

"Honestly...I don't see enough difference to upgrade this year. I wanted to look. I have read a few reviews."

She went on to explain all the new features as I got out and walked around it.

"Let me think about it."

I left and drove across town to the Kubota tractor place. I wondered what they would think about a guy driving up in a high-end Corvette convertible to look at tractors. I had been looking on the Internet for a month or two and had some ideas. I parked and got out, walked around for a bit, climbed up on a few, and checked them out. I wasn't sure anyone would come and check on me, and was about to go into the building.

"Hello there! Can I help you with anything?" A young guy asked as I sat on one.

"I am looking for a tractor. I have 300 acres on the south side of town, and I want to start taking care of it instead of having people come and mow."

"Yes, sir. My name is Dale. I can help you."

"James Smith."

"Is it all pasture?"

"About 150 acres of it is woods. Around 50 acres are in good grass. The rest is scrub. I have bush-hogged during the Summer. I want to be able to clean up the scrub eventually so that it is all mowable grass."

"Fifty acres is a lot for a finishing mower, and if you are going to expand that, you'll need something bigger. How flat is the land?"

"Fairly flat."

"What you have in grass now...is that area smooth?"

"The landscapers have been working on it. It is pretty smooth, like a lawn or golf course. Some ups and downs."

"That can be a weekend project if you don't have the right equipment. Anything else you plan on doing?"

"We want to start a garden this Spring."

"How big?"

"Nothing bigger than the four of us can take care of. Maybe an acre or two to start."

"If you are going to start a garden in the Spring, you should turn the ground before Winter to help kill the weeds."

"I hadn't thought about that."

We talked about what we had plans to plant and how to take care of it. He asked good questions and made suggestions. We walked around and looked over tractors as he suggested one for me. We talked for a long time as we walked around and discussed other things I wanted to do. I liked him.

"If you are planning on turning and planting a couple of acres, an 8-foot disc would be the smallest you should go with and an 8-foot tiller. You'll need a plow, also. I'll show you a couple of other things that make gardening easier. If you are going to go with 8-foot implements or bigger, you better get at least 100 horsepower or more tractor. You'll need one that big for an 8-foot disc and tiller. That would be plenty big for a 12-foot bush hog and a little bigger implements. It will be big enough for a quick hitch, too. What about a front-end bucket?"

"That also. What about smoothing out dirt and things like that?"

"A box blade or just a blade. You can use the disc to bust it up, then the box blade to smooth it out and clean it up if you are going to sow it in grass. There is another attachment that can help if you are going to be doing a lot. It will make where you want to create a smooth area where you want to sow in grass. You can put a small seed spreader on the PTO for that. I'll show you some equipment that will save you some money. But, if all the grass area is smooth like a golf course or close to that, I know where there is a used 16-foot gang reel mower you can get. That will hold that cost way down. If you are going to work on making your grass area smooth like a lawn, a reel mower will work. Especially if you get one for about half price."

"That is like they use on a golf course with the spinning blades?"

"Yes, like the old timers push mowers. You can only cut grass on smooth areas. It will make quick work of that. They can be used on small hills and things like a golf course. We got an email from another dealer in the next county about one for sale. It was only used for two years on a golf course that was bought to build houses on. It looks to be in great shape, and you can get it for about $9,000. That is better than half price, Mr. Smith, and we would check it out and sharpen the blades."

"That sounds like a good idea. What other types of pull-behind large finishing mowers are there?"

"You can get a pull behind mower up to 16 feet. They have multiple decks coupled together. Sort of looks like a bunch of smaller mowers strapped together."

"Is there an advantage of one over the other?"

"You can cut more grass faster with the reel mower, but it only cuts grass. No small popup trees at all. A large finishing mower will cut grass that may be thicker or grown up. It will also cut some small things like suckers if they are no bigger around than your finger. Anything bigger than that, and you should use your bush hog."

"Sounds like a big finishing mower may be more useful for me than the reel mower. But, we can look at the reel mower if it is that good of deal."

"It would be. The finishing mower has more flexibility in what it can cut than a reel mower...but...Mr. Smith, one around 16 feet wide is...very expensive."

"And it cuts slower?"

"Depends. Use a reel mower if all you have is short grass on smooth ground. You could mow over 50 acres a day with it easy. The other type has more moving parts, and if you are mowing taller grass or knocking down some small scrubs, it slows you down. Maybe 30 or 40 acres a day."

"But if it is just cutting short grass, like the reel mower...is it slower?"

"If it is lawn grassot much slower than the reel mower, but you would have to make sure you don't pull the reel mower through anything high or with scrubs pulling it at those speeds. The reel mower will have a nicer finish cut."

"Sounds more versatile. I think I'll go that route then."

"You can...but Mr. Smith...one that big is over $25,000."

"But if it will cut small suckers also, I can use it to clean up."

"Do you have much with scrubs, maybe up to 2 inches?"

"I do. I have a lot of acres like that I want to clean up as I go. A big bush hog will cut them, won't they?"

"Sure, but if it is something you are going to work on a little at a time, I wouldn't recommend a 12 or 16 foot bush hog. You should stick with an 8-foot heavy-duty one. With a big tractor, you can knock down trees up to 3 or 4 inches in a hurry. You couldn't with a big one, and it will be much more maneuverable."

"That sounds more like what I need. I would be able to clean out some in the trees."

"Use it to knock down that kind of stuff several times in a Summer, and you can use the finishing mower on that area the next year."

"Okay. Have you got some photos or a brochure for one? I have been looking on the Internet at tractors."

"Sure. On the other side of the building, there is a lot of the equipment we talked about. Let's go look, and then we can go inside and look through catalogs..

We walked over there and looked and talked for a while. There were some bigger tractors there also that were over 100 horsepower. They were even air-conditioned. I asked him about the larger tractors, and he seemed to think they would cost too much. I finally got him to show me a 125-horsepower one. It was big, glass cab, air-conditioned, stereo, the works.

"Are you starting a small farm, Mr. Smith?"

"Now that I have time, I'm just getting around to looking at the equipment I need to keep the land mowed and cleared. I have been paying landscapers to do it, but I want to do it and have the equipment, so someone can come and do it if I need that. My neighbor has 500 acres, and I will be able to help them out also."

"Paying someone will be a lot cheaper than the investment you are looking at."

"I'll just need to see what the total comes to when we get to that point," I said and smiled at him.

"Where is your land?"

"South of town out on Old Country Road."

"I wasn't aware of any farms out that way?"

"It's not a farm. My house is on the 300 acres."

"Sounds like you have a big project then. If this is what you want, let's go inside and look through the catalogs and make a list."

I followed him inside. There were a couple of farmers in overalls standing around talking.

"Have a seat. Let's go over everything then, James. I'll show you the choices in implements. If you are not going to be using them heavily, some of the lighter weight ones are a bit cheaper."

"Dale, don't worry about the cost. I want whatever is the best and will work the best and last the longest. If we like gardening, it could grow in size. I have three babies on the way, and I know my wives want to make organic baby food."

He looked at me a moment when I said three wives.

We sat and looked through catalogs and brochures for an hour or more and discussed what would be best for what I wanted to do. He kept steering me back to slightly smaller tractors and cheaper implements. I finally told him to just make a list of the best equipment and any options that would be good to have and stop worrying about the price. After that, we got serious as he recommended things and made a list to go with a big tractor. We went through catalogs of higher-grade commercial implements.

"Hey, Dale? Need any help?" An older guy asked when he walked up after we had been working for about an hour.

"No, sir. I think we have it all." The older guy walked away.

"That is the owner. He is probably wondering why we have spent so much time on this."

"I think he'll be pleased."

"If you are going to buy all this, I'm sure he will! James? When do you want to take delivery on all this?"

"If I need to get my garden turned by winter, I guess soon."

"We have everything here except the 16-foot finishing mower. We don't keep them in stock because of the price. It will be no problem getting it in here before the end of the year...if you are sure you want to spend that much money? If you really want that reel mower too, we will have to go and pick it up. We have the 125-horsepower tractor with the bucket on it already set up...if you want to go that big? We can have the other items ready for delivery next week. It will take a couple of trips to delivery it all. Do you have a barn to keep the tractor in?"

"We have a huge hangar, and I made it big enough for the tractor."

"A hangar?"

"Yes. We have family coming in this coming week for Thanksgiving. If you can deliver enough of it next week and show me how to use it so I can get my garden turned, that would be great."

drmac100
drmac100
1,233 Followers