Life After Work Pt. 02

Story Info
Another day at the Senior Center.
2.7k words
4.69
15.5k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 2021

Bill again arrived home later than he had anticipated exhausted, but content and somewhat buoyant. He questioned his memory of the events of the last couple of days. He had met people just as his doctor had recommended, and not just any people. He's met playmates, sexy playmates.

Shirly and Mary reminded him what sex was like and not just the routine sex he'd had most of his life, but the fantasy sex he only experienced when he was alone and living in his imagination.

He had always enjoyed oral sex and most of the women he'd known would allow his tongue between their legs, but few would go down on him. With Shirly and Mary, not only did one of them take his cock inside her mouth, but they both did and he even felt both of their tongues and lips caressing his manhood at the same time. His release inside of Shirly's mouth had been the strongest orgasm he'd had in a long time.

The women surprised him, by continuing to lick his rapidly shrinking cock for another half hour and allowed him freedom to explore their bodies with his hands and mouth. He had never played with such sexual nymphs before and found that he loved it.

He found that he could explore a fantasy with Ann that he's never done before. He had always enjoyed looking at the curves and the sway of a woman's bottom. He even enjoyed caressing them, but the women he'd been with were not interested in him touching their asses, much less spanking them.

He hoped this was not just another erotic dream and it would continue, more importantly he hoped he could keep up with these women. He got himself a light dinner making note that he'd have to make some time for cooking or he'd soon have no more leftovers. He watched a bit of TV and got to bed later than normal.

The next morning, he again had his coffee and a healthy, it not too tasty, breakfast, then set out for his morning walk, per his doctor's instructions.

Bill had only walked two blocks before he saw Shirly walking towards him dressed in what people normally wore to the gym. She appeared to be on her morning walk too.

"Morning," he greeted. "I see you are out for a bit of exercise too."

"Oh, hi," she responded. "Yeah, at our age we need to stay active, although I can think of a couple of ways to stay active that I like better than walking," she added with a wink.

Bill smiled remembering the last time he saw her and they were both naked and sweaty. "Me too," he replied.

"Several of the ladies contacted me yesterday asking about you. I hope you don't mind, but I told them all about your fabulous tongue," Shirly confessed.

"I don't mind at all. I feel complimented that you would say that, however won't you get jealous if these other ladies was to verify that claim?" Bill asked.

"Not at all. At our age we all share and speaking of sharing, would you be interested in playing one of those game we told you about later on today?" She asked.

"That sounds like fun. What game and will Mary be there too?" he asked.

"It will be the envelope game and neither Mary nor I will play. There are four ladies who have asked me to set them up with you. So, today at the senior center I'll introduce you to each of them and you have to choose only one to go home with and she will have an envelope. Once you get to her house you will open the envelope and do whatever is written on the paper inside." Shirly explained.

"So, there are four women who want to compete for an afternoon with me?" Bill asked, not believing what he heard.

"I told you that men are in the minority here and you are the new guy. Several of the ladies want to spend some naked time with you. I limited it to four this time, but if you're not interested in any of them, or in the game. We can do something else. A flirting contest has been suggested, but we are not sure how to arrange that," she responded.

"I've just never, in my wildest dreams, thought that there would be several women interested in me," he acknowledged.

"Welcome to your new dream life," she said chuckling. "What do you want to do?

"I like the idea of the game, but will the three I don't chose be mad?" He asked.

"If you want, we can set it up so that you will give them each of them a one-on-one time with you over the next three days," Shirly offered.

"How about that flirting thing you mentioned? We can all meet somewhere and they can compete for me," he suggested.

"How about your house? And depending on how the completion goes, everyone might be satisfied. I'm thinking of pussy tasting and blowjob completions," she suggested.

"I'm getting excited already," Bill said.

They continued their walk and then each went home to change and get ready for the Senior Center's activities at 2. Bill could not believe what he and Shirly had talked about. This seemed more like the plot of a porn movie than anything that could happen in real life. He enjoyed thinking about him picking one out of four women, each wanting to have sex with him, then the remaining three would compete to see who got to have sex with him next.

At this rate he might not last the week without being admitted into the hospital for exhaustion. He took a shower and decided to do some cooking to make leftovers for the next few days. He walked over to the Senior Center at 1:30 and again met Cindy at the door.

"Hi Bill," she greeted him, "I'm glad to see that we haven't scared you off."

"Hi Cindy," he replied, "so far I'm liking it here and my doctor insisted I be more social. What is on the agenda for today?"

"Today is art day," she answered. "We have still life, that bowl of plastic fruit on the pedestal over there. Everyone gets to paint. Pick an easel, everything you need is there and I'll be giving a quick lesson as soon as everyone gets here."

Bill chose an easel; it had a piece of thick paper mounted to it and on the tray sat two brushes and half a dozen small containers of paint that looked like the water-based paints you give to children. There was also what appeared to be a lab coat draped over the stool.

The room filled slowly as more seniors arrived. A petite woman took the easel next to his and asked, "Is this your first time, painting?"

"I took an art class in high school, but other than that, yes," Bill answered.

"I always want to know if I'm painting next to an expert and not just a novice like me. I'm Deb, by the way," she explained

"Hi, I'm Bill. I'm somewhat new to this senior center. This is only my third time here."

"You are the talk of the center, being the new guy. Everyone wants to meet you. We don't have many men here. Do you like it here so far?" Deb asked.

"My doctor told me to be more social, so when I discovered this center, I thought I'd give it a try. To tell you the truth, the activities here are rather boring, but I have met a few interesting people." Bill relayed.

"I know what you mean. It would be far better if we had a live model to paint," she added

"That might be more complicated that just painting a plastic orange and apple," Bill stated.

"How about if the model were naked?" Deb asked.

"Yes, that would be far more exciting. Were you volunteering?" he asked with a grin.

"Maybe," she answered just as Cindy addressed the class.

Cindy gave a brief art lesson and turned them all loose to slather paint onto the paper in the hope it might look like the plastic fruit in front of them.

After three quarters of an hour, the class ended and Bills painting looked nothing like the plastic model, but Deb's painting did have a surreal feel to it and Bill commented that he thought it looked good.

Just then Shirly approached him with three other women. "Hi Bill, I see you've already met Deb."

"Is she one of the four you told me about?" Bill asked looking more intently at the small woman next to him."

"Yes, she is. Do you want to meet the others or wait for the competition tomorrow?" Shirly asked.

Bill's face turned a bit red, but he did compose himself enough to answer, "Deb and I have already chatted a bit and seemed to hit it off. If you other ladies don't mind, I'll play today's game with her and I think Shirly has a game planned for tomorrow that will include all three of you."

The three women all agreed saying they were looking forward to the flirting competition.

Shirly handed Bill an envelope saying, "Don't open this until you get to Deb's house." Bill and Deb walked out the front door grinning like children who have just finished their chores and could now go out to play.

"You knew who I was when you took the spot next to me, didn't you?" Bill asked the woman beside him.

"Of course, I told you everyone has been talking about you," she replied.

"You also knew that you were one of the four Shirly was setting up for this game?"

"Well, yeah, but what's wrong with a little flirting to start the day. I was just lucky to be the first one there today so I could take the easel next to yours," Deb explained.

"The modeling naked for me was a nice touch," Bill added.

"This is my house," Deb announced as she turned up the sidewalk to her front door. "I can't wait to see what is inside that envelope."

Bill followed the excited woman into her home noting with attention as she removed her shirt revealing a thin tank top that displayed her nipples nicely.

"Are you going to open it?" she asked a stunned Bill.

"Sorry, I was distracted," he replied, before he tore open the envelope.

Deb smiled at him, "I'm glad I distracted you, maybe after we see what that paper says you and I can both get distracted.

Bill read the paper aloud, "It says, cowgirl and any other position where the woman is on top."

"Oh goody," Deb exclaimed, "but I do have one request."

"You get to be in control, so as long as you're the one on top, you control the action. What is your request?" Bill asked

"Shirly told us that you have a magic tongue. I would like to feel that for myself," she shared.

Bill laughed, "I'm not sure how magic it is, but I do like oral and if you want to sit on my face, I will not complain."

"I hoped you would say something like that," she said as she felt her nipples tighten and moisture forming between her legs. "Would you care to retire to my boudoir?" she offered with a faked French accent.

"I'd love to, milady," Bill replied in an accent that could never be identified.

She led him into her bedroom and quickly removed her clothes. Bill followed her lead and both were soon naked and staring at each other. Bill broke the trance and crawled onto the bed. He positioned himself on his back and centered on the bed. His cock rose high like a beacon directing the way.

Deb straddled the prone man and inched her way up towards his face. Her knees touched his arms which he had positioned over his head and her pubic hair touched his chin.

She looked down at a smiling Bill who had his tongue extended and appeared to be stretching to meet her. She lifted one knee and Bill moved his arm under that raised knee to rest on her butt. They repeated that maneuver with his other arm and her other knee. Bill's mouth and tongue were now in the position they both wanted. He pushed her forward and sank his tongue deep inside her channel.

Deb allowed Bill's tongue to explore her wet channel for a minute before she started to rock back and forth. Bill followed her pace as he used his tongue to titillate her clit when it was within reach and as she rocked back plunge his tongue inside her channel and using his tongue like a small dick to pump her. She started to bounce on his tongue, then rock forward to allow her clit to be flicked.

Deb extended her rocking until she almost fell over. Bill raised his knees to give her a back rest when she rocked back.

She started to bounce again and was soon grinding herself on his tongue as she started to shake with her orgasm.

She calmed and once she could speak, said, "I want to suck you."

Bill pulled his face away from her wet core and replied, "Just turn around. We can 69 with you still on top."

Deb repositioned herself and sitting upright settled herself with Bill's tongue probing deep inside of her. She shifted back and forth several times using Bill's tongue to lubricate her. She then leaned forward to tongue the tip of Bill's cock. Bill was no longer exploring her core with his tongue, since she was out of reach, but he could lick her front to back. He licked her long and slow noting how she positioned herself for her greatest pleasure.

Deb licked the underside of Bill's cock down to his balls then back up to the head. She slipped the head of his cock between her lips and slowly inched her way down until she had as much of his cock in her mouth as she could handle. She felt Bill licking her and tried to match his rhythm. When Bill's tongue was low, she only had his tip in her mouth and as he moved up, she moved down. As soon as his tongue touched her clit, she had all of him inside her mouth.

Their pace increased and again Deb tightened and released in orgasm. She fell forward and just lay there for several moments. Bill asked, "You wanna try cowgirl now?"

She straddled him in the classic position and rode him like he was a broncin' buck. In this case she was the one generating all the action. Within mere moments she collapsed on top of him exhausted and wearing a smile.

When they recovered, Bill got up to get them both a glass of wine. "That was fun," he said handing her a glass of wine.

"I can't remember when I had cum so many times and each one more intense than the one before. You really do have a magic tongue," she agreed. "Can I make an appointment for the same next week?" She asked with a smile.

Bill picked up an imaginary pencil and appointment book. "I'll pencil you in. How's next Tuesday at 10:15. It looks as if I have fifteen minutes open then, or you'll have to wait until the following week. My schedule is filling up quickly." I laughed.

"I believe it, put me on the waiting list. I'll need at least an hour, but two is preferred. She responded joining in on the joke.

They continued to chat and get to know each other for another hour, before Bill indicated that he had to get back home. Deb offered to drive him, but Bill told her he was only three blocks from his house.

To be continued

If you enjoyed this second part of my Life After Work story, please give it 5 stars and leave a comment. My only pay for these stories is the positive comments I get from readers. I also respond to direct email.

joeehartley