Friendly Neighbor Pt. 01

Story Info
Old man meets young naive widowed neighbor woman.
10.7k words
4.6
70k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike loved his new house and home. He moved in two weeks ago and quickly discovered that the neighbors were welcoming and friendly. There was still a bit of unpacking to do but things were moving along nicely. This was destined to be the last house he would buy; it was to be his forever home. He'd been looking for a place like this ever since he retired three years ago. He had money in the bank and a nice pension. He also paid cash for this house so he didn't have to worry about a mortgage.

One of his friendly neighbors lived just next door. She was a widow whose husband died in a plane crash two years ago. He had been some bigshot in investment banking and had made lots of money, he was also smart enough to have had a sizeable life insurance policy, so she also owned her house free and clear.

Mike had talked with her for quite a while when he first met her. She did have an interesting story for someone so young. She could have been his daughter if he'd waited to have kids, or his granddaughter if he had her mother while he was still very young. She had introduced herself as Jess.

He'd talked with her several times already over these last two weeks. She was both funny and engaging. She had several hobbies and interest; she also invited him over for coffee several times. She wanted to show off her expertise in coffee. She was somewhat of a connoisseur; she claimed to have the best beans and the best means of brewing the perfect cup.

Just yesterday she had invited him over for what must have been the fourth time. He decided that he'd take her up on her offer, so at 6:45 in the morning he stood in front of her door having just rung the doorbell. He didn't think it was too early since she had claimed to be an early bird.

The young woman who answered the door in her light robe, slightly disheveled hair and surprised look on her face said, "Are you taking me up on my offer?"

"If it's not too early for you, I'd love to sample this famous coffee you claim to have," Mike answered.

"Not too early, if you don't mind the natural look. Come on in," Jess replied.

"You look lovely," Mike lauded.

"You're just saying that to get free coffee," she laughed.

"Is it working?" Mike countered.

"Have a seat, this will just take a minute," she responded with a smile. She did like complements from older men. Her late husband had been older than her and always took very good care of her, she did miss that.

Jess reminisced about how she had learned to make coffee for her father and how much he'd praised her. She loved having an older man seated at the table waiting patiently while she made coffee for him.

She set the freshly brewed cup in front of Mike, "Try this and tell me if this isn't the best cup of coffee you've ever had?"

Mike took a sip of the coffee and found it smooth and very mellow, with a deep flavor. "Wow! You weren't kidding. This is by far the best coffee I've ever had. I'll be coming over here for my morning coffee from now on."

Jess beamed, she loved finding ways to satisfy the men in her life. "I'm so glad you like it and as long as you don't mind seeing me with bed-head, no makeup, and in my old robe you are welcomed."

"You look beautiful no matter what you wear. I'll take you up on that offer, but only if you promise not get all dolled up. I do enjoy the natural, casual look." Mike accepted.

Jess started to blush, "I think I have a scone, if you'd like one?" she said turning back towards the counter. She grabbed a scone and placed it on a plate then turned back to the table. She was in a hurry and moved a bit too fast. Her robe loosened and flew open. She now faced Mike, seated at the table with her hands full and her robe open. She hurriedly set down the plate and fork and tried to pull her robe closed to again cover her exposed breasts.

"Sorry," she said red faced.

"Don't be sorry. I enjoyed it," Mike answered. He knew that if he continued to focus on her bared flesh, she would put more clothes on. He recognized her embarrassment, so he shifted the subject to the scone. "Did you make these?"

"Yes, I did. I enjoy cooking. Do you like them?" She answered happy to talk about one of her favorite hobbies.

"It is very good. You are not only good looking, but you are a fabulous cook too."

Again, she blushed, but her smile gave away the fact that she was not embarrassed this time as she was when he'd commented on her bared breasts. She actually wanted him to continue his compliments.

Mike finished his breakfast and got ready to head back home. It was only then that they both realized that had been talking and laughing for an hour and a half. Jess's robe did not fly open again, much to Mike's disappointment, but it did open a bit at the top giving him a great view of her cleavage and more whenever she leaned forward. He made sure not to mention these wardrobe malfunctions since he enjoyed the view. He also made sure not to stare too blatantly to draw her attention to where his eyes were focused.

Mike thanked her for the coffee and scone as he stood. Jess stepped up to him and gave him a hug. "I really loved you coming over for coffee and I meant it when I said you can come over for coffee anytime."

Mike enjoyed the hug. It wasn't exactly sexual, but it was a bit more than just a neighborly hug. She really did appreciate him being there. She had commented often about making coffee for her father. Next time he talked with her he needed to find out what kind of person her husband was and more importantly how old he was.

"Thanks. You may be sorry you offered that invitation. I might be over a lot." He said with a grin.

"I don't think I'll be sorry, but if today was any indication, we might not get anything else done. It's almost 9 o'clock and I'm not even dressed yet."

Mike smiled at that thought. "I think that's why we hung out so long. I did mention that I like being casual."

Mike again said goodbye and went back to his house.

Mike filled his day making sure all of his possessions were in the most convenient place and that he actually knew where that spot was. He then decided to head out for a walk around the neighborhood and grab a bite to eat at the Mexican place near him.

Getting back home after a leisurely walk and a nice meal, he stepped into his back yard to plan out where he wanted his gardens to be. He was deep in thought about the tools he needed to buy to dig up the area and what vegetables he wanted to plant when he heard the sounds of his neighbor in her pool.

He pulled a chair over to the fence separating the two houses and peered over. He saw Jess swimming in her pool. He called out to her, "Hi neighbor, sorry if I'm intruding, but I heard some splashing."

She swam to the edge of the pool, looked up at him, and answered, "No problem, now that's it's getting warmer I try to swim a couple times a week to stay in shape. You're welcome to join me if you like."

"It's working, you look to be in great shape to me," he responded. "I'd love to go for a swim with you, but I just had a heavy lunch at the Mexican place down the road, can I get a rain check?"

"Thank you," Jess responded to the compliment. "I love that place, but if I eat there too often, I'll need more than just bit of swimming to burn it off. I understand about not getting into the water for a while after eating there."

She then pulled herself out of the pool displaying her figure in a relatively small bikini. It wasn't the overly sexy type you find mostly in porn, but it was smaller that what most wear at a public beach.

"I find it hard to believe that you would have much to burn off. You are in great shape." Mike countered.

"How nice of you to say," she replied with a smile. She turned slightly allowing him a view of her body, both front and back. She did enjoy getting compliments and was not above flaunting a bit to get them.

Again, they chatted for longer than either of them intended. Mike threw compliments at her every few minutes and she flaunted more after every one of them. Not all of Mike's compliments were directed at her body, but he made sure that he included several, but nothing crude. He talked about how fit and toned she was and asked her if she went to the gym. He also asked her if she had ever modeled before.

He learned about several of her hobbies, including art, playing the piano, cooking, and she even admitted to being addicted to collecting clothes. She did like to shop for things that she thought showed off her body.

Mike asked if she would make an old man such as him very happy by putting on a fashion show for him. He never expected her to say yes, but when she did, he quickly asked when.

He could see her excitement when she realized he was serious. He had planned on asking about her husband and thought this might be the right time. "Did your late husband ask you to do fashion shows for him?

"He did like them every so often, but he wasn't home a lot. His work kept him away," she said.

"He was pretty high up in his company, wasn't he?" Mike inquired.

"Yeah, he was a regional vice president," she answered.

"It takes a while to get to that level, doesn't it?" Mike was trying to find out how old her late husband was; maybe she had a thing for older men.

"He'd been with the company for 30 years, but before that he'd been with their competitor," She answered.

"Well, that explains why he wasn't home much. I'm sure he was gone more than he was home," Mike now knew that she did like older men. Her late husband had to be at least 60. "It must have been lonely for a young vibrant woman like you. Is that why you got into so many hobbies?"

"I guess so, especially the clothes. He always loved to have me model for him what I'd bought when he got back home," she said with a level of excitement, "I always loved that part."

"I take it you miss the modeling?" Mike asked pushing his luck a bit.

"I do, it was one of my favorite things to do, but I haven't been able to do it for the last couple of years."

"I'd love to have you model for me, if it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for you," Mike offered.

"Give me a couple of days to lay out the clothes and we'll do it later this week," she almost gushed with excitement.

Mike agreed and shared that he looked forward to it; Jess shared his anticipation.

The next morning Mike again stood at her door at 6:45 waiting for her to open the door.

"I told you that you would be sorry to invited me over for morning coffee," he said to the barely dressed Jess. She wore a different robe than what she wore yesterday. It was thin, but still opaque. It appeared to be shorted also. This one was sexier, but not lingerie.

"Come on in, if you can handle seeing me like this, no makeup and hair that looks like a bird's nest," she invited.

"You look beautiful," he answered.

"Thank you," she said with a hint of a glow.

He followed her back into the kitchen just like he did yesterday and took a seat at the table. "Is that a new robe? It's not the same as what you wore yesterday."

"We talked about giving you a fashion show and last night I started to get some clothes together to model for you. I've had this robe for a while and I think it's cute. What do you think of it?" She asked.

"I like it. It is very cute and it hugs your body well," he had learned that he can complement her body as much as he wanted and she seemed to thrive on hearing his words. He also noticed that she did not mind him checking out her body as long as he didn't gawk.

She turned and modeled the thin robe showing all sides of her body. "I also have silk robe that feels so soft when I wear it. It's actually one of my favorites. I'll wear it for you tomorrow." She said as she set his coffee in front of him.

There was no accidental exposure this time, so Mike made sure to comment on how well this robe fit her like a second skin.

She thanked him for each comment and said that the silk robe actually felt like a second skin.

"Would you like another scone?" she asked.

"I'd love one," he replied, and this time you don't need to rush, like you did yesterday.

Her face turned red remembering her exposure and as soon as she stood, she untied the belt, readjusted her robe by pulling one side closer and in the process flashing him a brief glimpse of one breast then pulling the other side over and retying the belt.

She did not notice that she flashed her naked breast to him and Mike did not draw it to her attention. If he kept his mouth shut, he might get lucky again.

They chatted much like they did yesterday but this time her robe, being much thinner gapped open more than the one yesterday. Mike was treated to views of her naked breasts often and again, like yesterday didn't say anything, nor did he openly stare, at least he tried not to be too obvious about it.

When Mike decided it was time to leave, he was again treated to another hug.

"I do love these hugs, it's been a long time since a beautiful woman hugged me," he said.

"My dad used to hug me all the time. There was never anything sexual about it, it was just warm. and I miss it," she answered.

Mike headed back home after another hour and a half of pleasant conversation and peering down Jess's robe. He was glad to have met this woman who had a thing for older men and was not that careful about keeping her young body covered. He knew it was just a matter of time before he'd get her naked.

Jess cleaned up the coffee cups. She enjoyed having Mike over. She enjoyed the way he looked at her and the things he said. She looked forward to modeling clothes for him and thought she should go down to her favorite shop at the mall to pick up something new just for him. She had always liked older men. First, she was her father's little princess, then she married a man much older than her and he treated her like a lady. He showered her with anything she wanted and often told her how lucky he was to have her on his arm.

Jess got dressed and headed out to the mall and her favorite store.

Mike did more layout planning in his back yard, then set down to make a list of items he'd need to get started. He did not have an overly ambitious plan, since he was no longer a young man and he didn't want to be forced to hire someone to finish a task he started. He would take his time and go slow. All he wanted right now was a small plot so he could grow some tomatoes.

He got his list and drove to the mall. He parked near the hardware center and bought what he needed. After loading his items into his car decided to walk around the mall a bit to see what was here. He headed down the center of the mall making note of stores he was interested in. He went into a few, but was not interested in buying anything this time out. He was about to head back home when he saw Jess coming out of a boutique carrying a large bag. The name of the store was Intimate Secrets.

"Hi Jess," he announced once he got close enough to avoid yelling across the mall.

She looked up to see Mike walking towards her. "Oh hi, Mike" What are you doing here? Looking to buy something sexy for your girlfriend?" she joked.

"I was actually here to buy some items at the hardware store and decided to check out the mall. What about you? Are you getting something to model for me?" He asked with a sly grin.

"To tell you the truth, I did come here to find something new to model for you, but I think I got a bit carried away and what I got may be too risqué to model for you," she said with a red face.

"The more risqué the better," he replied.

She laughed, "We'll see," she said, no longer embarrassed, and enjoying the tease.

They each went their separate ways after implying they'd talk more over coffee in the morning.

The next morning Mike stood at Jess's door a bit earlier. He thought that maybe he could catch her not quite dressed yet and possibly be treated to another view of her naked flesh. He was not disappointed. Jess opened the door while still sliding one arm into her silk robe baring half of her body. She closed the robe and tied the sash before looking up.

"You're here early," she commented.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the time. I normally get up very early," he apologized. He made certain not to draw attention to the fact that she had exposed herself to him and he knew she wore nothing under this short silk robe.

"No problem," she replied. "I'm normally up very early too. I slept in a bit this morning and was just rolling out of bed when you rang the doorbell. Come on in."

"This must be the silk robe you told me about yesterday. It looks really good on you," he commented. The robe was much shorted that anything he'd seen her wear before and as she turned around, he noticed that it did not completely cover her shapely ass.

"Do you like it?" she asked spinning around to give him the view of all of her body covered in silk. The silk flowed like water over her body and like water did not stay in place. As she spun the robe opened displaying her charms. She closed it without comment as if this was normal for this piece of clothing. She did not even seem embarrassed after allowing him to see bits of her naked flesh.

"I love it. Like you said it molds to your body like a second skin. I bet it's really soft against your skin too." He commented trying hard not to stare at the outline of her nipples under her silk covering. He had noticed that she did not seem that concerned about him seeing flashes of her body anymore. That first time had been the only time she had become embarrassed, but then she had been exposed for longer. He also made certain not to draw attention to the fact that he enjoyed seeing these accidental exposures.

"Oh, it is very soft." She responded rubbing her hands across her shoulders and moving the material back and forth rubbing her skin. That motion also that the effect of opening the gap in the robe creating a valley of uncovered skin from her neck down to her navel. She stopped her sensual massage of her body then took a step closer to him and extended her left arm, "here feel it."

Mike stretched his hand over to her silk cover arm and caressed her upper inner arm allowing his knuckles to brush against the side of her breast. She allowed this fondling for several seconds before moving back, "soft, isn't it?" she questioned finally pulling her robe closed.

"It's very soft and I'm sure it feels very sensual against your body," he acknowledged. He thought he might push her a bit to see how she'd react. "Your body seems to react to the feel of that stimulating fabric," he said openly staring at her hardened nipples.

Much as he thought, but mostly hoped, she wouldn't get upset by his comment and blatant staring. She seemed to take it all in stride and commented, "I love the feel of silk on my naked body."

She turned to get the coffee beans from the refrigerator. She bent over and pulled out a bag of beans, but in so doing the back of her robe raised to her waist. Her entire backside smiled at him. He decided not to comment. He had already learned that she would expose herself if he didn't make a big deal out of it.

She collected her ingredients and continued to prepare the coffee. She had to first grind the beans, that way the coffee is fresher, she explained.

A couple of minutes later Mike had a cup of Jess's famous coffee in front of him beside one of her homemade scones. Jess sat across from him with her coffee and scone.

"I was up late last night getting the clothes laid out that I want to model for you. That may be why I over slept this morning. I'm looking forward to this and we can do it this afternoon if you like," she announced.

"That would be great. I can bring over a bottle of wine too." Mike offered.

"Fantastic," she replied. "I haven't had an opportunity to model my clothes for years now. I can hardly wait."