Life and Love in the Army Ch. 06

Story Info
Joe starts to grow up.
4.1k words
4.56
1.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Facing Changes

Around 3 Joe put Lenore's clothes in the dryer. When he returned to the apartment he threw off his shirt and shorts and laid back down in the bed. He wanted to live in this moment forever. It wasn't just the great sex. It was a connection, the stirring of emotions she evoked in him even while clothed. Feelings he had written off as just for others. As he lay there Lenore turned her back to him and and snuggled against his entire front. He wrapped his arms around her, relishing the contrast again. His thoughts were soon broken.

"Joe?"

"Yeah."

"The other day, Leon told me to control myself around you because you were Army property. We didn't just get into trouble did we? With what we did I mean."

"Um. If he's referring to UCMJ action, yes and no."

Lenore rolled over.

"What do you mean yes and no!? And what's UCMJ?"

"Uniform Code of Military Justice, UCMJ. And yeah, technically adultery is punishable. Article 134, or 136. I think it's 134 though. But as I understand it there's three elements that have to be met to get into trouble."

"Well how many elements do we have to go before we get into trouble?"

"One."

"WHAT!?"

"Calm down. One, yes we had sex. Two, yes I'm married, technically, more or less. But the last one isn't going to happen. This isn't going to effect good order or discipline in my unit. We'll just keep it to ourselves for the time being. That's all."

"You better be right Joe. There's one more thing I want to say."

"What's that?"

"I was wondering, where do you see this going? This, us."

Joe was taken back slightly by her question. He'd never had a peer be so direct and blunt with him.

"Lenore, I want you to be more to me than just some kind of booty call. You have, in less than 24 hours done more for me than Pam did in just over five years. I've felt things today that I never have before. And to be honest, I want more of that. The feeling of, I don't know. Normalcy? Someone that wants to be around me as much as I want to be around them. I don't want to go through life doing things because it's what's expected of me. I want to do things because it's what makes me happy. And I'm rambling. Hope that made sense."

"I understood it. Go get my clothes, please."

"Ok?"

On the walk to and from the laundry room Joe couldn't help but feel like he had said something wrong. But at least he had been honest. With himself as well as Lenore. He got back to the apartment and realized Lenore was in the shower. He opened the door and placed her folded clothes on the counter by the sink and started to close the door. Lenore called out.

"Hey, where you going?"

"To the living room I guess."

"Get naked. I want you to wash my back."

Joe got into shower to a perfect view of her ass. He never really had until that very moment realized just how shapely her butt was. He placed his hands on her hips.

"Soap mister."

"Yeah, I knew that."

It was all he could do to keep his composure. Starting at her shoulders he worked up a lather. Rubbing her back and butt. Washing everything he could possibly touch while standing. Lenore turned and kissed him. His erection immediately jumped and hit her square in the crotch.

"Easy there big boy. You'll get another chance."

"He...I can't help it. You excite me."

"Oh really? What is it about me that excites you? Tell me."

"Damn Lenore. There's a whole list of things about you that excite me."

She began to stroke his hardening shaft, grinning at him wickedly.

"Like..."

"Well, umm, like oh yeah. That feels so good. That for example. Its like you want to touch me. I don't even have to ask you to. I love the way you kiss..."

"Yeah? What else?"

"You have a really cute ass."

Lenore continued stroking Joe's cock. Slow enough to keep him hard but not so slow he'd go flaccid.

"C'mon big boy. Don't get distracted on me. Keep talking."

"Your, uh, eyes. I love your eyes. Full of... Damn baby."

"Damn baby what, hun? Go on, you can say it. I know you've thought it, I have. And it turns me on too."

Then, leaning forward to whisper in his ear.

"Say it."

Joe moaned in pleasure as she continued to jack his dick.

"I love the way your dark skin looks against me. My white skin against yours. It's a huge turn on."

"See, that wasn't so hard was it. Always, no matter what it is, be honest and up front with me. If we ask something of the other, no matter how bad it may be, tell the truth. That's all I ask. Ok?"

"Ok. I can do that."

With that Lenore kissed Joe as hard and deep as she could. Their tongues dancing with each others. Joe reached around her grabbing her ass cheeks and backed her into the wall of the shower. Lenore released her grasp on his dick. Joe broke the kiss to suckle her erect nipples. Lavishing as close to equal attention as he could to both. His hands squeezing and kneading them in tandem with his mouth. Once he was sure she was ready he reached down with his left hand and hooked it behind her left knee then stood. With his right hand he guided the head of his dick to Lenore's wet pussy. Instead of thrusting in he opted to rub his head from hole to clit several times. Almost as slow as she had been stroking him earlier. He leaned in, his lips just barely touching her ear and whispered.

"I know you want something, I do too. You can say it."

"Shove your dick in my pussy and fuck me!"

He didn't hesitate. Joe slid himself inside her. Giving her the entire length and girth in one swift motion. She rewarded him with an exclamation of ecstasy.

"OH...GOD YES!"

Joe decided not to hold back as he began pumping slow and hard. He enjoyed intimate times but he equally loved fast hard fucking for the sake of fucking. It was time to test the waters that is Lenore. Each thrust in he got faster and harder, and his answer.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah, Ah, Ah, AH, AH, AH..."

It only took a couple of minutes to feel the impending end. As he started to cum Lenore dug her nails into the flesh of his shoulders as he slammed in her hard one last time, that was all it took. She yelled out.

"OH, God...SHIT!"

The harder she dug her nails into him the further inside her Joe tried to go. He could feel her entire body convulse with her orgasm. After several seconds he began to pull out.

"NO! Stop!"

He stopped moving, opened his eyes and watched as her body gradually relaxed. It was a full two minutes he guessed before his member was flaccid enough to slide out of her completely and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"What are you looking at mister?"

"A gorgeous, glowing woman who just enjoyed herself."

"Well, don't get too...cocky, but that was the best nut I've have in, well, ever."

"That's only because you like me."

"Uh huh, whatever. And 'like' isn't how I would describe it but we'll talk about that later. My leg please?"

Joe released her leg only to have to help steady her. Her legs were shakey and she leaned her face onto his chest her arms bent up, covering her breasts. He reached around with both arms and embraced her. That's how they stayed until the water from the shower began to get cool. *******************************************************************

It was almost six that evening before Lenore walked in through the front door. Leon and Ruby were both on the couch watching television.

"Well?"

Lenore knew he could be impatient.

"He'll be fine Leon. He's well aware of the error of his actions now. But seriously, we had long heart to heart talk. I don't think this is something we'll have to worry about again. Mostly he's just missing his daughters and didn't know how to express it. He's got some growing up to do but otherwise, he's gonna live."

"Good, good. Anything else we should know?"

"Like what Leon?"

"You know what I mean Lenore."

"No, there's nothing else to tell. Are you done or should I stick around for more third degree interrogation?"

"All I needed to know. As long as he's good to go."

Leon turned back to the television and resumed watching. Ruby on the other hand wasn't convinced. She knew her sister too well. She let Lenore get upstairs, got Leon another beer, waited a few minutes and headed up as well. Her timing couldn't have been better. She stepped in to the bathroom as Lenore was closing the shower curtain. She startled Lenore as she spoke.

"Now, you want to tell big sister what REALLY happened?"

"He had finished off about half a bottle of vicodan and most of a bottle of Jack..."

"Girl, do not play stupid with me! You know exactly what I mean. Now out with it."

"He ate my pussy, we fucked, then I gave him a blow job. After my laundry got done we fucked again in the shower. That what you wanna know?"

Ruby stood in the center of the bathroom flabbergasted. She honestly for once was at a loss for words. It took a couple of minutes for her to compose her thoughts.

"Lenore, please, just..."

"I'm sorry Ruby. I didn't mean to blurt it out like that. I'm just tired. But yeah, we had sex. Honestly, the best fuckin sex I've ever had."

"Umm, are you still on the pill? Please tell me you're still taking your birth control."

"Yes Miss Ruby. I's still takin my pills ma'am."

"Don't be a smartass."

"Well, you make it too easy. Ruby look, I know I'm your little sister, and you want to protect me. But right at this point in my life the last thing I need is a child. I know this. I also know that at some point he's going to have to go overseas. Its inevitable, I know this. And yes, believe it or not I also know that at any point he could run right back to the bitch, I know this. But two things are certain. The first is, I wasn't joking when I said he has some growing up to do. He's mature but he's not quite grown up."

For a full minute all that could be heard was the running shower. Ruby got tired of waiting.

"I thought you said there were two things."

"Yeah. The second being when he has to go, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it, at all. Ruby, I finally find what I truly want and I know I'll have to give him up. God, I fucked up."

Lenore couldn't help her self. She began to cry. Ruby grabbed a towel, walked to the shower, turned off the water and handed Lenore the towel. She wrapped it around herself and stepped out into Ruby's hug. Ruby let her sob it out for a few minutes before she said anything.

"Lenore, nobody knows what the future holds. Anything could happen. Good things. You just need to be patient and go where God takes you."

"I know, all but the religious part. You know I don't really go to church any more."

"Oh, I know girl. That's why you act like a little heathen!" They both busted out laughing.

*******************************************************************

Joe woke up Sunday morning with a smile and and the biggest morning wood he'd had in a long time. After taking care of his morning ritual he started a pot of coffee and went to the hallway closet only to realize he didn't have an iron, ironing board, starch, or even polish for his boots. After a few cups of coffee he decided to take a trip to the main PX on post. The one place he knew without a doubt he could get what he needed. He was trying to decide on which iron to buy when a familiar voice broke his comparison shopping.

"Hey there handsome. Wha'cha doin?"

"Lenore. I didn't know you were working today. Trying to figure out which iron to get. Cheap or middle of the road?"

"Get the Oster. The one for $9.99. Not the best on the market but it'll do what you need it to. Besides, that's what Ruby has."

"Cool, thanks."

"So, does a handsome man like yourself have plans for the evening or would you be free for dinner?"

Joe smiled and chuckled.

"Would that be a dinner invitation from a beautiful woman?"

"Yeah, kinda. I get off at 5. I could pick up a few things, maybe swing by your place and cook dinner. If you're ok with that. We should probably talk anyway."

"I love the dinner idea but all this talking stuff..."

"Great! I'll see you around 6. Don't worry, its just general conversation. Mr. Paranoid."

Lenore looked around real quick then gave Joe a peck on the cheek.

"Later, handsome."

Joe stood there dumbfounded and blushing. Grinning like a loon. He turned back to the shelf for a minute and decided ten bucks for an iron was a bit much. Reaching for the cheaper model another familiar voice stopped him short.

"Afternoon private Farkas!"

Joe wasn't sure what to do or say.

"Uh, umm, af...afternoon Top."

But in his mind he was panicked and screaming to himself. 'Holyfuckinshit, did he see that or no! Ohmyfuckingod I'm so fucked!'

"Farkas! Snap out of it son. What's wrong with you?"

"I have to get an iron Top."

First Sergeant Pope looked down the aisle where Lenore had disappeared into the crowd, back to Joe, the aisle, Joe.

"Cmon. Let's go get a coke, you want a coke? I want one, c'mon."

Joe really had no choice but to agree. After Pope bought the two sodas they exited the PX and went to the nearest table. 1sgt offered one to Joe and opened the other. Pope took a long pull from his and sat it down.

"Ahhhhhh, so tell me, what does private Farkas want from the Army?" Joe was taken off guard by the question and actually had to think about it for a minute.

"Honestly First Sergeant, when I first enlisted I was just trying to provide for my family. But, in light of recent events, I'm not so sure any more. Maybe now an actual career? Haven't really thought about it lately."

"Good answer young man. I believe you'd be a good fit for a military career. Smart, clever, know your job well."

"Thank you First Sergeant, may I ask you a, I don't know, a kind of a life question?"

"Of course."

"How do you and Mrs. Pope keep it together? I mean the field time, the long hours, all the crap you have to deal with, how do you keep your marriage together?" Pope chuckled at the question, but he smiled and nodded his head.

"Well Farkas, there's a lot of give and take between us, the occasional spat, compromise. Not that anyone at the unit sees or knows it, but that's part of the secret. You take the trash out not in, you have to keep work at work, and home at home. Speaking of which, did your missus make it home? Her brother was pretty adamant about keeping you away."

"Yeah, she did Top. Her brother is a complete and total as....., butthole. A racist to boot. we're probably headed for the big D, if her family has anything to do with it. They never really cared for me anyway."

Pope just raised an eyebrow and nodded his head knowingly.

"Just make sure you live up to your responsibilities. If you need anything, I'll be around. We have a great JAG unit as well. Just don't let anything, or anyone trip you up. Don't start slacking on me. While I may not condone extra curricular activities, there's, umm, reasonable exceptions. And I say again, don't start slacking on me Farkas. Am I coming in loud and clear, private?"

"Crystal, First Sergeant."

"Good. Now, get an iron, a good nights sleep, and be ready for tomorrow, handsome." Pope busted out in genuine laughter at his own joke. Joe just sat in disbelief and embarrassment and chuckled.

*******************************************************************

It was just after 6 when Joe heard a knock at the front door.

"ENTER!"

"Hello handsome. Hope you like spaghetti. Quick, easy, and filling."

"I actually do."

Lenore went to the kitchen with several PX bags in tow. Joe folded up the ironing board and started putting it away. With his uniform and boots done Joe was free to concentrate on Lenore and dinner. When he went into the kitchen she was already in the middle of cooking. He slipped up behind her, put his hands on her hips, rubbed her butt with his crotch and kissed the back of her neck.

"Easy there big boy. Get a big pot and start the noodles, please."

Joe grabbed the pot and started the noodles. As they worked together in the kitchen the conversation was minimal but the atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. Joe set the table as Lenore wrapped the cooking up.

"Take a seat babe, it's about done."

"Smells good, Lenore." She entered the dining area with two plates and sat them on the table and went back to the kitchen and returned a minute later with sodas for each of them.

"It's not homemade but it'll do for now." Joe was already on his second bite.

"Tastes good to me! You can cook in my kitchen any time you want."

"Aw, thank you. Joe, you know how I feel about you, right?"

"Yeah, but now I'm starting to worry."

"Don't. You've done something to me that I really do like." Joe grinned a big shit eating grin. "You know what I mean, smartass!"

"Not really, explain."

"Of all the people I've been with, you have sparked feelings in me that I've never had before. You're handsome, smart, as far as I can tell ambitious, sexually compatible with what I like, and you have a strong sense of family. All qualities I admire and every woman looks for in a relationship. I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Lenore, I'm falling pretty damn hard for you too. However, I'm guessing this is the part where you say, but..."

"But, like, I don't want to just be a 'rebound' chick, and I don't want to be your 'black experience'. I want this to mean something, for both of us." Joe stopped eating, took a drink and a few seconds before responding.

"Lenore, in the almost two weeks now that Pam has been gone there's only a few things that I've thought about. My daughters, work, and you. Not necessarily in that order. There is for me an undefinable something between us, something I really don't want to define. When I said yesterday that it was like you wanted to touch me, I meant it. When I said I'm comfortable with you, I meant it. You have honestly stirred feelings in me that I had given up on, I always thought love was for others. I've never once thought of you as a rebound or an experience. To me you are a beautiful, strong, independent woman. all qualities I admire. Most importantly, I don't feel obligated to spend my time with you or have feelings for you. I just do."

Without a word, Lenore got up from her chair, walked to Joe, sat straddling his lap and kissed Joe with all the passion she had. Breaking the kiss, she looked Joe right in his big blue eyes.

"I want you so bad right now, you have no idea."

"How about we call dinner done and move this into a different room?"

There was an unspoken urgency between them as they kissed their way down the hall. Reaching the bedroom they began to undress with the same urgency. once nude Lenore turned her back to Joe as he stepped up behind her and began kissing her neck. Side to back to the other side. his growing penis quickly wedging itself between the cheeks of her soft, warm ass. Joe cupped both of her ample breasts and pulled her even closer. Lenore moved her head back, turned and kissed Joe again. Sliding his right hand from her breast to her pussy Joe discovered just how excited Lenore was at that moment. He ran his middle finger along the inside of her wet folds, soaking his finger in the process. raising his hand up to his head he placed the soaked finger into his mouth and tasted Lenore.

"I need to feel you in me!"

Lenore climbed onto the bed and stayed on her knees presenting herself to Joe. He immediately attacked her slit with his tongue and got an erotic moan for his efforts which excited him further. Joe licked Lenore from her clit to the puckered ring of her ass.

"Oh my God! That's so nasty! Don't stop babe! Yessssssssss lick my ass and pussy you nasty mother fucker!"

Fueled by Lenore's verbal assault Joe became more aggressive with his oral ministrations. Kissing and licking her ass and vaginal opening. he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off on impaling Lenore with his rock hard cock. Almost as if on cue:

12