Life and Love in the Army Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop before you make me cum. Get up here and fuck this pussy!"

Lenore crawled further up on the bed staying on her knees and placing her head on a pillow. Joe placed the head of his cock in the entrance of Lenore's thoroughly drenched hole.

"All of it baby, I want it all!"

Joe obliged her by pushing until the skin of his balls could feel the top of her lips. He held it there briefly before getting into a quick rhythm. He pumped several times with vigor then held his head just inside the heat of her slit. Placing the thumb of his right hand on her sphincter he renewed his pumping.

"Joe..."

"Trust me."

Joe began fucking in earnest and simultaneously applied pressure to her ass with his thumb. Not penetrating but more like pushing and holding a button. Lenore began pushing back on Joe's cock.

"That's it baby, fuck my pussy! Yes, yes, yes god yes! I'm gonna cum!"

"I'm"

"Gonna"

"CUUUMMMMMM"

Lenore pushed back hard one final time. He could feel her ass contracting and relaxing rapidly on his thumb. Joe felt his release start.

"FUCK! I'm cumming baby! OHHHHHHHHHHHHSHITYEAH!"

The first couple of streams hit them both hard. Lenore stiffened up again in a minor orgasm while Joe continued to release inside her. After a few minutes they both sunk to the bed, Joe on top and still firmly entrenched inside Lenore. It took several more minutes and lots of heavy breathing but Joe was the one to break the silence.

"Geez, that was intense."

"Why is it that it seems to get better every time?'

"Why ask why? But I do have a legit question to ask you."

"Ask away baby, I'm an open book."

"Earlier, at dinner you said, and I quote, 'of all the people I've been with'. Not of all the men I've been with, but people. Is there something I don't know about you?" Joe couldn't help but chuckle a little as Lenore giggled.

"Well, I did go to college in California. Nothing wrong with a little girl on girl experimentation, is there?"

"No, not at all! And kind of hot if you ask me."

"Glad you feel that way. I was kind of worried about telling you, but I was gonna tell you. Just do me a favor?"

"Sure."

"Don't say anything to Ruby. She doesn't know and I'm in no hurry for my family to know."

"No problem here. My lips are sealed. Want to spend the night?"

"I'd love to, but I have to get home as soon as my legs start working. Some big to-do tomorrow at y'all's unit. Ruby is going and invited me to go with."

"Yeah, that's why I had to get an iron."

"Oh, so you have to be there too?

"Yeah."

"In that case, night babe. I love you."

"I love you too Lenore. Night."

They covered up and fell into a blissful sleep. Big spoon, Little spoon.

12