Life and Time of Lady Vargos Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
538 Followers

"Have a seat right here Mrs. Vargos," Lisa said in a subdued voice. She seemed inwardly upset with something.

"Gladly," Martin said sitting down but not before straightening his skirt. It had become a habit now.

"I need your hands please," Lisa said sitting down next to him.

Martin held both hands out to her gracefully and she slipped the two cocktail rings off his fingers. She then took his wedding band off. Martin continued to hold his hands out with their long red fingernails on his fingertips while Lisa undid the clasp on his bracelets. She placed them in a small box.

Lisa took Martin's hands and placed them in his lap.

"Your right foot please," she said moving her stool out.

Martin extended his leg and placed his foot on her thigh. Lisa removed his high heel shoe and placed it on the floor. She then removed one by one the six toe rings that Martin wore on that foot. After she was done Martin wiggled his toes at her in a gesture that was meant to say, "I will dress as I see fit from now on."

Lisa took his other foot and did the same, removing 5 toe rings from his toes. All these rings were very valuable because of the stones that were inlaid in them. Lisa stood and removed the necklace from around Martin's neck.

Martin expected this. The Baron wasn't going to allow him to leave with any jewels. Finally one jewel was left.

"Would you please stand up and hold your skirt up Mrs. Vargos?" Lisa said picking up the key to his chastity device.

Martin did as she requested. He could feel her moving the device around so she unlock it. When she had unlocked it she removed the tube that covered his penis. She placed the jeweled piece in it's box. She then took the beaded sacks off his testicles and allowed his balls and penis to hang freely.

"Turn around please," Lisa said.

Martin turned and Lisa unzipped his dress allowing it to fall to the floor. She unfastened his bra and removed it from his chest.

Martin was now naked of his female attire.

"Please sit down again," Lisa asked.

She pinned Martin's hair back and removed the long dangling earring from his left ear lobe. She placed it in the box with the rings. She then began to remove the gold studs that lined the edges of his ear. There were five on this ear and six on the other.

There was something about this process that felt degrading to Martin. The studs being removed in such a way somehow made him feel cheap, and unwanted. But why would he care? He didn't, but he still felt that way.

Lisa then straightened his head up and removed the pins from his hair. All of them, not just the ones she had just used. She ran her fingers through is platinum hair to make sure there was nothing left.

Lisa went to the closet and brought back Martin's red 6" spike heeled pumps.

"Put these on," she said handing them to him.

"What is going on here Lisa," Martin said putting the heels on sitting there completely naked.

"Mrs. Vargos, You are being banished from the manor for your adulteress behavior. You will be staying in the east guest house."

"I know that, but what am I doing now. I mean, why do I have to change clothes. I could have just given you the jewelry and left." he said standing up in his heels with her assistance.

"Seems there's to be a perp walk Mrs. Vargos. I'm sorry."

"A perp walk?" Martin looked at her.

"I will be accompanying you. You will be leaving the manor and we will walk to the guest house so the staff can see you and understand the Baron's anger and disappointment with you.

"Like this?" Martin said loudly gesturing to himself.

"Yes, naked and in high heels. You are to take nothing with you not even a hairpin."

"How do you feel about this Lisa. Do you agree with this type of thing?"

"I so enjoyed being part of your life here. I was very disappointed to hear you were having an affair, and of course the Baron had no choice. I will be losing my job Mrs. Vargos."

"You enjoyed making me do things that destroyed my life."

Martin stood and looked at Lisa. She seemed genuinely concerned. More for herself than him.

"Let's go," she said opening the door. Martin hesitated. She took his arm. "Lady Vargos, please. It's time."

Martin took one cautious step. This was it he was leaving the manor, he tried to convince himself.

"Just do this one last horrific public display of humiliation and you are done," he said to himself. How many times had he told himself it was the last time.

He stepped into the doorway then outside into the hallway.

There was a maid standing waiting for him to pass by. He didn't see anyone else. Martin stepped into the hallway. His long bare hairless legs, his feet arched in a pair of red high heels. Martin was naked. His pubic hair shaved clean, his penis and balls hanging for all to see. His nipples hung over limp from the suction cup treatments. His hair was a blonde mess.

"Heads up Mrs. Vargos," Lisa said lifting his chin. "The Baron wants everyone to see your face when you walk out.

Martin looked at her and then lifted his chin.

"Palms down, arms straight. Wiggle in your walk ma'am," she said helping adjust his stance.

"And if I don't do it your way?"

"You will be bare bottom spanked with a board. After that we will come back out here and try it again." she stood in front of him and looked him in the eye. "We will repeat the process till you are able to walk out of here properly."

"Fucking figures," he said straightening his arms and assuming the position.

Martin then began walking slowly, shifting his hips from side to side as he stepped heel toe over and over. His shoulders moved back and forth gently as his penis and balls were swinging in front of him as he seductively walked the hall with Lisa.

The maid watched as he approached. She didn't look away but watched him pass, smiled and waved. Totally disrespectful of him.

This is the last chapter in the second book "The Life and Times of Lady Vargos" of the Martin Hastings Saga.

Follow the further adventure of Martin the final book, "A Lady No More," It is being rewritten and has a different direction, form the first edition. It is in the works.

rik581
rik581
538 Followers
12