Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 03 Pt. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danella was beginning to feel weak now. She had eaten only rations for days and even this activity could no longer avert her mind from the knowledge that she and the other Priestesses needed food. This soldier should feel gratitude to her for the pleasure he had enjoyed from her and the help she had given him, although he had behaved quite roughly with her. Now she opened her mouth and signalled 'food' to him by pretending to eat and pointing at herself and the other Priestesses.

She said, "We need food," but with little hope that this ordinary soldier would understand the accents of the Empire. He didn't understand her words perfectly but the meaning was obvious. This man was more concerned with his own pleasure than with her plight. He seemed annoyed by the distraction of her request. She could tell this by the look he gave her, a look intended to confirm the superiority of his own needs over hers.

Instead he leaned over her again and began to lick her breasts and move his hands over her body. She would have to be patient. Later when these soldiers had finished using them, perhaps they would begin to consider the needs of their new prisoners, who had given them pleasure and might do so again if they were well treated.

The soldiers in the room satiated themselves by taking the Priestesses in turn. After some immeasurable time their were no Priestesses who had not been raped at least once, and many of the men had satisfied their lusts. More soldiers knocked on the door, to be turned away by their fellows who wanted to keep this catch for themselves. Danella had satisfied five men by now and they still played with them, feeling them, touching them, even trying to encourage them to orgasm, but turning to conversation and relaxation. Some had brought some Temple wine, which they passed around amongst themselves.

Other Priestesses began to ask for food and Sreela considered getting the remaining stale bread. Some of the Priestesses who were free at the time judged it best to wait. They might need the food later, but if they could persuade their captors to bring them food it would be better. The stale bread could be held in reserve for the moment.

More soldiers battered on the door and shouted to the soldiers inside. The tall man who was their leader was disturbed while his penis was buried deep inside one of the Priestesses. Danella assumed he was an officer of some kind, by his uniform, much of which he had discarded. He did not appear to be as important an officer as whoever was outside, however, because he answered immediately and hastily pulled out from the priestess. He put on his trousers quickly and told the guards to allow the door to open.

The superior officer stepped into the room. He wore insignia on his shoulders and the front of his coat, and his helmet was shorter and of a different style than the others. This man was shorter and slim, possessed a natural authority as he strode into the room. Quickly he surveyed the scene and drew his conclusions. He snapped at the tall officer to look closely at the naked Priestesses. Then he left for some other business.

Danella wondered what he had ordered. She wondered for some seconds that perhaps the higher officer was ordering his men to stop their fraternisation and behave more brutally, but he had the air of a man with more important issues on his mind. This was merely a side-show in his war, the conquest of a city meant management and control to him. His casualness towards the scene suggested disinterest, although from her understanding of men, through the experience of life as a Priestess of the Goddess, she knew that very few men were disinterested in female flesh.

The tall officer, fully dressed by now, ordered his men to dress. They all began to reclothe themselves and some went into the clean room to relieve themselves. One or two dallied with their Priestesses too long and were reprimanded. Soon they were leaving, but not before some of the men kissed the Priestesses and gave smiles of gratitude. So these Prancirians were not so bad. They were rapists of war but to a Priestess of the Goddess that was not to be feared. These men would be back if they could and they meant no harm. Danella believed if they did return they would help them. The pangs of hunger grew keener but she didn't believe such men would allow women to starve.

The Priestesses found their tunics and began to put them on again. They were able to laugh about this afternoon's adventure, but the occasional gunshot outside, and the scene Danella had seen before of women and soldiers being chased by the cavaliers, led them to remain worried about their plight. Now they were no longer the prisoners of those soldiers they may need protection of some other kind. They began to talk about food and whether any of them should venture outside to find any food or find out what was happening outside.

12