Life and Times of a Priestess Ch. 14 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't really want it this way," said Mireau, but he seemed not to want to leave the room either.

"Go to him Danella," suggested Jeanette, gently stroking Mireau to rekindle his sexual appetite.

"You take Valery," said the Priestess, "but don't let him enter you yet."

Jeanette wondered what the Priestess had in mind, but she obeyed as if she herself were now a Priestess. Parting from Mireau she was brushed softly by Danella as they exchanged places. Jeanette sat down with Valery, and opening her legs allowed his fingers, fresh with the juices of the Priestess, to penetrate her, kneading her flesh so that instantly she felt as she had done with Mireau a short while before. The sudden exchange of partners made her flush with excitement as she stroked Valery's stiffness and brought her mouth down upon the familiar loved penis. She hoped soon to feel the warmth of Mireau upon her also at the same time.

Jeanette slid from Valery's embrace and stood by the table. She had heeded Danella and stared at her trying to draw inspiration from her. Her head swam with the image of Mireau thrusting between the slim thighs of Danella, shedding his passion fluids in her soft sheath. Danella turned her face to her as her body moved to Mireau's rhythm. "Come to me now and feel me. Let me feel you."

Jeanette was not sure but as the Preistess beseeched her with her palm lifted upwards, she moved to sit on her haunches before the tanned smooth skin of this exotic lady who seemed to have them all in her spell now. She had not known that she would want to do this with a woman. Men she knew and loved. She had always known that she belonged to them and had taken most opportunities she had ever been offered. But a woman was something she had never believed she needed or even wanted. Now she had watched the Priestess in action and seen for herself the beauty of her nakedness. She wanted her almost as much as the men. The thrill of touching a woman, the idea of it, it's danger and forbiddeness attracted her almost as much as the beauty of Danella. She caressed the lovely head and smooth neck, cupped her ample breasts and drew her palms over her moving thighs. All the time she stared into the Priestess's bright eyes, communing with her new friend and teacher in mutual lust. Danella stilled, cocked her head and gazed back, her eyes misty with her pleasure. Jeanette held her cheeks and pressed a warm kiss on her lips.

"Valery is to take you. When he slides his warm cock inside you it will please me also." Danella's voice was low and authoritative. Jeanette turned and faced Valery again. She bent and unclipped her suspenders, drawing the last of her undergarments down off her body then stood under the appreciative scrutiny of her three lovers, two of them engaged in urgent intercourse while they explored her with their eyes.

Valery circled her critically, his hands tracing her curves again as if she were a product for sale. He lifted her breasts exhaling with satisfaction. He hoisted her until she secured her legs in an embrace around his waist, feeling the tip of his penis jab at her entry. He was well endowed and she was not quite ready although she had entertained him often enough before. Then lifting her face to the ceiling she allowed herself to slump onto the large erection. She placed her hands firmly on his shoulders. She felt the penis plunge deep into her, and winced, allowing her legs to rise to relieve the slight discomfort, then settling so she was once more filled.

She leaned away from Valery now admiring the stretch of his muscles as they moved to hold her. She leaned further then let go of his shoulders altogether, lifting her arms over head and curving her back until she fell away from him and her hands reached the carpet behind. Valery's penis was bent at an angle which increased the warmth of the pressure upon it. When she risked a glance upwards, her eyes tracing past the rounded bulge of her thrown back breasts and the round of her sloped stomach, Valery's face registered pure pleasure. He enjoyed this conjunction and the knowledge fired her to swing, increasing the pressure on his trapped penis. He winced and groaned in an erotic heaven.

Soon Danella cried out in orgasm as she watched Jeanette's pleasure, Mireau's penetration brought her to a level of excitement which needed only the visual stimulus of Jeanette and Valery to bring it to completion. All turned their heads as the Priestess became agitated, screaming in her tongue of Pirion as well as the new words of Prancir. "Fuck me harder. Stick it in. Squire your juices all over my insides." And there were words directed at the couple in front of her. "Lift yourself Jeanette and screw him into the floor. Valery screw her!" They became more excited at these expressions of animal lust. Coming from a woman it would normally have been thought undignified in Prancir. Women were encouraged to keep quite silent except for the heavy breathing and soft female moans of passion.

For a woman to become a sexual leader of not only her partner but of three other lovers transformed her into a kind of super woman, unheard of except among the famed female warriors who occasionally had made their mark on history and become legends. Jeanette renewed her efforts as she watched the outpouring of Danella's lust. Her ecstasy was huge as she raised her hind parts to meet the thrusts of Mireau who responded with vigour. Her cries became grunts and moans as she forgot words and stabbed herself repeatedly onto his hard penis. Mireau too was taken by the ecstasy. His groans joined hers as his penis responded to the tumultuous pounding. Then an uncontrollable shuddering enveloped them both at the same time. He felt the hot pulse as his fluids released, shooting uncontrollably, his cries gradually diminishing as hers rose above it. The Priestess's hands were upon herself, rubbing feverishly alongside his penile strength as she spasmed in the middle of them all. Jeanette put out a hand to touch the priestess in the final moment of heat, on her shoulder, even while she continued her own impaling. Finally they lay panting, his penis still inside her.

When Danella came out of her swoon she leaned forward releasing Mireau's still hardened penis from the confines of her innards. She circled her hand around it, covered as it still was by his and her own juices. With her other arm she directed him to stand. She stood also and brought him over to Jeanette, still impaling herself on Valery's large rod.

Hands reached out to Jeanette's arms holding them, forcing her to grasp the forearms of Mireau who now loomed before her. His penis waved before her face, still partly hard and covered in the fruits of the vibrating coupling which had just occurred. She licked at it, savouring its bitter sweetness. She opened her mouth, her throat widened, and the half erected rod slid over her tongue and penetrated her throat, cutting off her air. She fought briefly, her body arcing and shuddering but was held firm by Danella's authoritative hands. She learned when she relaxed and went limp that the penis would withdraw, allowing her a gasp of air. She realised she had to submit and enjoy the perversity of the act. Never before had she carried two penises within the confines of her body. The idea excited her as much as she had imagined it would, although only tonight as Danella had talked has she ever heard of this idea. She had imagined caressing two men and making love to both of them often enough in her wilder fantasies, but never had it occurred to her until this evening that it might be possible to entertain two penises at the same time, one at each end of the body.

Her throat burned with fire. She called up the image of herself, impaled on Valery the multimillionaire, and possessed by Mireau the handsome civil servant in her throat, and her passion flared in recognition of her depraved predicament. Danella was near her watching. Indeed she could feel her sensitive touch on her breasts. Her lust was fuelled by the vision. Mireau had recovered from his recent ejaculation. His penis became harder again, sensitive though it must have been. He was content not to apply strokes. The rise and fall of Jeanette's buttocks was enough to resonate through her body and shake her as she held his penis. Jeanette seesawed between the two cocks to create a rhythm. She delighted in the tide that swept into her cunt and echoed in her mouth. She was learning the art of service to two at once, surrender to the rhythm, when she felt the erratic pushing between her legs which signalled Valery's coming. Encouraged by his male companions hoarse excitement Mireau grunted for a while although having only recently ejaculated he was not yet due to arrive.

Eager for more she continued the grinding of her vagina against Valery's still erect penis. Valery had ended his thrusting but was in no mood to withdraw him member from her warm passage. Evidently he remained excited by the sharing. Jeanette ached for a continuation of the gentle ecstasy which swelled up from her vagina. Danella reached down beneath her, feeling for Jeanette's clitoris, to rub it in the way that would complete Jeanette's heaven. Amazingly Valery remained hard and was able to continue, more gently than before, a slow fucking movement. Jeanette felt Valery's hands on her arse, Danella's searching figures on her clitoris and brushing over her shoulders and breasts, while Mireau cradled her head gently as his penis throbbed with expectation. Mireau began to moan in unison with Danella.

As the breath escaped her Jeanette too joined them in the song of pleasure. She felt her body bend in the expression of the feelings which emanated from Danella's fingers and Valery's penis. Without conscious decision she thrust sharply backwards onto Valery drawing gasps from him. She jerked in her own rhythm as orgasms gathered within her, queuing to be set free. Danella stretched her pussy lips as another finger rubbed against Jeanette's clitoris. Jeanette felt herself being taken over as her body rocked wildly. Mireau's penis came out of her mouth twice as she juddered, only to be reinserted both times. Jeanette swayed and jerked as the first of these orgasms took hold suspending reality as it broke upon her. She cried out like a dumb animal as Mireau let go a thick wad of his juice onto her tongue and dribbling over her chin.

After that night the 'group', as they called themselves, met regularly around at Valery's house. Mireau and Jeanette were as eager as Danella and Valery for group enjoyment now. Having tasted it once it became impossible not to indulge themselves again and again. For the first few days they gathered at Valery's every night for a while at least during the evening and would mould themselves into one heaving orgasming mass on one of Valery's many beds and sometimes on sofas and chairs or standing up. Danella instructed them in some of the finer sexual arts.

For example, for all his womanising in the past, Valery had never placed his ample penis within the tight confines of a female arse. Danella offered hers to him showing them all with her own finger how her arse could be eased open for entry. Then Jeanette and Mireau watched appreciatively as Valery mounted her from behind, pushing his erectness into her and thrusting gently as the Priestess moaned at the size of him. Mireau of course had previously been instructed in this art and enjoyed it to the full as had Ravelleon before him. Mireau's slimmer penis found its way more readily into her backside but she found Valery's tight fit wonderfully exciting, and particularly enjoyable as her panting pleasure was observed and supported so closely by Jeanette and Mireau.

Soon Jeanette was keen to discover whether she too could enjoy the feeling of being breached in the forbidden place. Danella suggested Mireau try to plug her as he was experienced in this, while Valery still gently rode upon her. She was well aware that not every woman could accommodate a man inside their narrow and restrictive buttocks. She need not have worried as Mireau was easily able to match the rigidity of Valery in the excitement of the novelty, and Jeanette soon was able to bear him bravely in her hind parts.

12