Life Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle giggled when John groaned his willingness. She helped him wiggle his jeans and briefs down then took his cock into her mouth. Within seconds, John spurted his first load into Belle's mouth.

Belle used the flavored lube and got John's cock quite liberally greased. Then she whirled around, knelt on the couch and flipped the hem of her skirt up.

"Go slow, Baby," Belle whispered, pulling the strap of her thong aside, exposing her sweet little hole.

John was inexperienced, and quite enthusiastic. He grabbed his cock in one hand, Belle's hip in the other, and shoved.

"Ugh! Uh!" Belle gasped out as John's cock was nearly all the way inside of her.

Pain shot up her spine, clouding her thoughts. Her anus struggled to push the invading instrument out. Tears leaked from her eyes as the pain coursed and pulsed in her guts.

"Ugh, oh God," Belle whimpered as John continued to thrust himself into her.

"Ugh, aw damn," John wheezed as his cock was being strangled in a hot vise.

Belle shuddered as her cock twitched and flooded her panties with semen. This caused her muscles to squeeze John's cock even tighter.

John pulled His cock out, then thrust back in. Within moments, he had a good, steady rhythm going. Because Belle had sucked him off, he was able to fuck Belle for a few moments before stiffening.

"Ugh! Yes," Belle cried out, her second load of semen pulsing from her cock.

Getting to shaky legs, Belle tottered to the hall bathroom and fetched a washcloth. With several soft kisses, Belle cleaned John's cock. Then she sent him on his way.

"Belle Nicole Matthews, you really, really need to tell him," Belle thought to herself as she felt his semen dribbling from her hole.

The thought again left her head the next time she saw him. But, closing her eyes, Belle nodded her head in resolve.

"John, you are such a sweetheart," Belle said, pushing him to sit on her couch.

"Yeah, you too," John agreed. "Fact? Want you meet my brother Jim, okay?"

"We'll see," Belle said. "Might not want..."

"Oh, and going cut your grass again tomorrow, but you ain't got worry 'bout paying me no," John continued.

"Please, please John, just be quiet a moment, please," Belle said.

Standing at the end of the coffee table, making sure it was between herself and John, Belle took a deep breath. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts.

"John, I, I'm not who you think I am," Belle started.

"Huh?" John asked, handsome face twisted in confusion.

"John, my real name is Jack. Jack Matthews," Belle said.

"Then why you say you Belle?" John asked, even more confused.

"Until a month ago? I was, well, I guess I still am a boy," Belle said and pushed her shorts down.

"I uh, that, man! You a boy?" John goggled at the sight of Belle's soft cock, hanging balls.

Belle pulled her shorts and panties up, hiding his appendage.

"Man! And I, we been kissing?" John exploded angrily.

Belle prepared to bolt for the safety of her room when John abruptly stood. He did not charge at her, though. He stormed to the front door and yanked it open.

Belle let a few tears slide down her cheeks as the door slammed shut. Then, with a shake of her head, she locked the door securely.

John did not cut the grass the next day. Belle did send him a text, offering to pay him for cutting the grass but he never did respond.

Polly Chastaine, Nicole's PA let Belle know they were no longer using Stockton and were now using Superior Lawn care LTD. Belle called the company and signed up for their services.

After graduating from Elgee Culinary College, Belle signed on with GHL Co, an off-shore catering company. GHL Co insisted that Belle have a physical before they would let her work off-shore.

After Nicole and Polly, her mother and step-father, and John, Dr. Mark Farbacher would be the sixth person that would know Belle's secret.

The doctor did not even bat an eyelash at the sight of Belle's hairless crotch. He continued with his examination, and then asked Belle if she was on any hormone regiment.

As Belle's schedule put her off-shore for Thanksgiving, Emily and Brad agreed that they would hold Thanksgiving the Thursday afterward. Belle arrived on dry land Tuesday morning and immediately started her northward trek. She drove the 1962 Chrysler to Colfax, Missouri, making the trip in eleven hours.

Both Emily and Brad were delighted to see her, even as they rubbed the sleep from their eyes. Emily hugged her tightly, then shook her head.

"I swear, you really are the spitting image of Franklin, well, Faye," Emily said. "If you weren't my so...my daughter, I'd hate you."

Bernice Percy, Jack's high school friend came by on Thursday. Belle answered the door and giggled when Bernice asked if Jack was there.

"Bernice, it's me," Belle smiled, inviting her in.

Bernice gawked at Belle, even leaned close. Then she slowly shook her head.

"Yep, it is you," Bernice said slowly. "Those are your eyes."

Then she burst into tears. Belle hugged Bernice tightly as her friend sobbed.

Through her tears, Bernice confessed that she'd always loved Jack, had always fantasized that one day they would marry, have a few beautiful children, a nice home.

"Oh, Bernice, why? Why didn't you ever tell me?" Belle sobbed as well.

"I'm a girl," Bernice snuffled. "The girl shouldn't have to be the one to say anything."

"That is just so old school," Belle huffed.

The two friends talked, told one another what they'd been up to since graduation. Bernice talked about changing her major, at least in her mind, three times since starting college.

"But right now? I'm just going along with Nursing as my declared major, getting the basics out of the way," Bernice said.

Belle talked about inheriting the house, and that four wheeled schooner outside. She talked about, in whispered tones, that first night, putting on the panties and feeling the pieces starting to click into place.

"Off-shore? Oil drilling? You know, using fossil fuels are destroying the climate," Bernice said.

"Funny how everyone's all against fossil fuel, as long as it's convenient," Belle said.

"What you mean?" Bernice demanded.

"When you went to your grandma's in Florida, how'd you get there?" Belle asked.

"Oh, shut up," Bernice said.

Bernice did stay for 'Thanksgiving' dinner that evening, although she admitted she was sick and tired of turkey. Brad and Emily laughed at her description of the twenty pound turkey her mother bought, even though there would only be six people at the table.

"My God, that poor woman," Belle smiled. "She must have been cooking for days! Twenty pounds?"

Belle drove home Sunday, giving herself just enough time to wash any clothes that needed to be washed, and one night's sleep in her own bed before having to drive down to the Industrial Canal to board the boat that would take her to the next rig.

Being the new kid on the block, Belle was scheduled to work Christmas off-shore. Truthfully, she didn't mind; she'd already shipped off her gifts to Brad and Emily and Bernice. Her two foot tall Christmas tree was dwarfed by the seven presents Brad and Emily and Bernice had shipped to her. The doorway to the kitchen had the Christmas card Nicole had sent to her, as well as the Christmas card from Superior Lawn care, and GHL Co pinned to it. Whether she unwrapped those presents on Christmas, or three days later, when she would be on dry land again made very little difference to Belle.

"Merry Christmas, a few days late," Belle said when she called Brad and Emily.

"Merry Christmas; thank you for the pajamas. Where on God's earth did you find pajamas with footies in them?" Emily giggled.

"Babbage's. You ever come see me? I'll take you there; you'll love their petite section," Belle said.

"Five pounds? Five pounds of chocolate? Good grief, I know I might have a bit of a sweet tooth, but five pounds?" Brad mock complained.

"Aw, send it back; I'll eat it," Belle giggled.

Bernice again cried when it was Belle that called her, and not Jack. But she did thank Belle for the gift. Then she asked if Belle would be off-shore on the week of the eighth of January.

"Hmm, hmm, no, no, I'll be in," Belle said, checking her calendar.

"Well, I'm coming down, see this house of yours," Bernice declared.

Bernice confessed that a snow storm had dumped nearly a foot and half of snow; she was sick of snow. School was starting again on the sixteenth, so a little vacation from white was what she was craving.

At the Super One Foods grocery store, Belle saw John Hebert and a very handsome young man. John looked away pointedly when Belle waved. The handsome man looked, slapped John on the chest, then walked over to where Belle was gathering some frozen vegetables.

"Hi, Jim Hebert; I understand we're neighbors," John's older brother said, hand extended.

"Belle Matthews. Yes, right down the street," Belle smiled, shaking the man's hand.

"Sorry 'bout my brother there," Jim said.

"It's really all right," Belle smiled.

"No, no it ain't. Ain't never no good reason be rude," Jim said forcefully.

"Again, it's all right, but thank you," Belle smiled.

Bernice was grateful to see no white, grateful to see a few patches of green here and there among the numerous patches of brown. But she shivered in the brutal cold of southwest Louisiana.

"This is the south! It's not supposed be cold in the south," Bernice complained.

"Says who?" Belle laughed. "Come on, I'll show you to your room."

Over and over, Bernice commented on the beautiful decor. Over and over, Belle reminded her, it had been her cousin Franklin, or cousin Faye that deserved the credit.

Bernice had heard about po-boys and was dying to try one, so for dinner, Belle took Bernice to Tommy's Po-Boys. And stepping inside of the small building, Belle saw that they were right behind Jim Hebert, her neighbor, waiting to place his order.

"Yeah, John's at some school thingy, didn't feel like cooking nothing," Jim admitted.

Bernice stood, goggling at the handsome man. When Belle introduced Bernice to Jim, Bernice blurted out nearly her whole life story.

"That right? A nurse? My momma, she was a nurse yeah. Mainly with babies, aw! She loved them babies," Jim smiled a sad smile, thinking of his mother.

The three sat together and ate. Bernice was appalled at how messy her roast beef sandwich was, even though both Belle and Jim assured her, a good roast beef sandwich is rated on how many napkins it takes to clean the hands.

"Well, this one's going take a beach towel!" Bernice complained.

Twice during the five days Bernice stayed with Belle, she left to go on a date with Jim. Belle thought it was cute, Bernice borrowing her clothes because she'd only brought jeans and sweatshirts with her.

The last night she was in Louisiana, Bernice was on her phone, shooting text after text to Jim.

"Know, U.L.D. has an excellent nursing program," Belle suggested.

"Yeah?" Bernice looked up.

"And, Bernice, you'll always have a place to stay; you're my very best friend," Belle said.

Even though Belle was off-shore during half of Bernice's week of Spring Break, Bernice stayed at Belle's house. When Belle did come in from off-shore, she laughed when Bernice complained about the heat and humidity.

"Oh my God! And weren't you screaming about how cold it is here? Yes, yes, I seem to remember that, very clearly, you were complaining about how it's not supposed to get cold in the South," Bell laughed.

"Oh shut up," Bernice laughed.

Then Bernice showed Belle the pamphlets from the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. She asked if she could list Belle's house as her address; the tuition for an out-of-town student was nearly twelve hundred dollars more than that of an in-town student.

"Really? You have to ask?" Belle said.

Bernice had long held hopes of going to her wedding night a virgin. She had held every intention of wearing a white wedding gown, of being pure for her husband. But she and Jim did everything EXCEPT for actual vaginal-penile penetration.

"God, doing it up the butt is so messy," Bernice complained one morning as Belle made them a breakfast quiche.

"Seriously? SERIOUSLY? You're a nurse? And you've never heard of enemas?" Belle asked, whisking in the sour cream.

"Shut up," Bernice said.

The next time Belle came in from a two week shift, Bernice had a small engagement ring to wave in Belle's face. Belle saw the ring, saw her friend's jubilation and burst into deep racking sobs. At that moment she felt an extreme sense of loss.

Jim Hebert went with Bernice to Colfax, to meet his prospective in-laws. The trip must not have gone as well as Bernice had hoped; her parents talked Bernice out of a large church wedding at St. Anthony's Catholic Church in Colfax.

"Okay, they said, 'how about a small wedding, just a nice little ceremony, your uncle is a deacon, we'll do up the lawn at your grandmother's. Then, for your tenth anniversary, the two of you renew your vows and we'll splurge on a big wedding then?' Can you believe that?" Bernice spat angrily.

"You going make it to ten years?" Belle asked.

"What?" Bernice shrieked.

"Bernice, please, I just got my hormones. Don't scream," Belle winced. "Go along with their plans. The main thing is you're getting married. The ceremony? That's just part of it. The main thing is, you're getting married. Then, in ten years? Go all out. Go for everything. Go as big and as gaudy and over the top as you can. Go for the swans, the Dongola ferrying you across the lake, the release of dozens of doves when the priest says 'you may now kiss the bride.' Have twelve bridesmaids, twelves groomsmen, get Justin Bieber to sing at the reception, make your mom and dad wish they'd given you a big wedding first time around."

"You are so diabolical," Bernice giggled. "Really think Justin Bieber would do a reception?"

"He's not had many reservations that I've noticed. Now, I'm going off-shore tomorrow for another two weeks. How about just a stir-fry for supper?"

"Why'd you switch over to two weeks on?" Bernice asked. "Is it because I'm here?"

"No, it's because it pays a butt load more and what else I got to do?" Belle asked. "I'm off, all I do is just sit around."

"You need a boyfriend," Bernice counseled.

"Oh? Think that'll fix everything?" Belle smiled as she rapidly diced an onion.

"Did for me," Bernice said smugly.

After checking with Belle's schedule and coordinating it with class schedules, Jim's work, Bernice set a date for her small wedding. She did ask Belle to be her maid of honor and Belle tearfully agreed.

"John's going be Jim's best man; that going be a problem?" Bernice cautioned.

"Not for me," Belle shrugged.

Bernice's grandmother's lawn opened onto a small park. With a white canopy, the venue was beautiful. Bernice's uncle Dennis performed the ceremony. The man was impassioned, jubilant as he performed the wedding ceremony of his niece.

Belle shed tears of joy as her best friend married. John, standing in as his brother's best man, did shoot Belle a few glares.

"Photographer wants a few pictures of us dancing," Belle informed John.

"He know you really a man?" John snapped.

"Oh, grow up!" Belle snapped angrily. "Just grow up! So we dated, it didn't work out, boo hoo."

"Listen, man, just dance one dance, huh?" Jim ordered his brother.

"Man, what I tell you 'bout her, huh? I mean, him, huh?" John groused.

"It so big it going show up in any them pictures?" Jim snapped.

"This is your brother's wedding," Bernice ordered her brother in law. "Don't do this for me, don't do this for Belle, do this for Jim, huh?"

"Let's get this over with real quick like," John ordered Belle.

"Uh huh," Belle agreed.

Jim and Bernice Hebert did a week-long honeymoon in New Orleans, Louisiana before returning to Baylor Lake. Upon returning to Baylor Lake, the Heberts found out that their landlord had recently passed away, leaving the rental house to his daughter. The new owner was giving them thirty days to vacate.

"You and I qualify for living in the Marchon Dorm; it's for married couples," Bernice mused.

"Yeah, but what we going do 'bout John?" Jim asked,

"He's working at Chuck, right? Does he make enough for his own place?" Bernice asked.

"Yeah, he don't ever eat, don't ever turn on no lights," Jim said.

Belle returned from another two week shift and welcomed the newlyweds home. Bernice invited Belle to the house for her first attempt at cooking smothered chicken and rice.

During dinner, a meal where John ate, not looking up from his plate, Jim let Belle and John know about the order to vacate. Belle immediately offered her home; she used one bedroom, and even then, she was gone two weeks at a time, only home for seven days before the next shift started.

"We uh, we thinking 'bout Marchon Dorm yeah," Jim said.

"It's only two hundred a month and I'd be right there, right on campus," Bernice said.

"And soon I get her working? I'm retired," Jim joked. "Man! Little fishing boat, cooler keep my beer in?"

"Uh huh, think I'm going bust my butt all day while you just sitting around?" Bernice laughed.

"But what about, where I'm going go?" John asked.

"Again, I've got that house just sitting there," Belle said quietly. "I'm not there most of the time, and when I am? We'll just stay out of each other's way."

John did not answer; just got up and left the table.

Belle and Bernice and Jim finished eating their dinner, continued to talk about their honeymoon, their plans for the future.

Just before Belle was due to leave for another shift, Bernice called and said that John had been persuaded to agree to live with Belle.

"That's lovely," Belle snapped. "Tell HIM he's the one that needs to call me, instead of going through my best friend. This is not high school."

A few moments later, Belle's phone rang again. Belle counted to five before answering.

"Hey, I uh, man, you still going let me stay there?" John stammered.

"Let's try this again. 'Hi Belle, this is John Hebert. Is the offer to let me stay at your home still available?'" Belle said.

"I uh, man! What, huh?" John snapped angrily. "Fine, fine, Man! This John Hebert. You still got that room?"

"Not much better, but I suppose it's the best I'll ever get from you," Belle sighed. "Come on over and get Bernice's old key."

A few moments later, there was a hard knock at Belle's door. Belle counted to ten before approaching the door.

"I am coming, damn it," Belle snapped when a second, harder knock sounded.

The two glared at each other. Belle stepped aside and nodded with her head. Flinging her long hair back, she marched down the hall.

"Here. You will be in this room, first one on the left," Belle said, pushing open the bedroom door. "Bathroom's right next to it, but you should remember that."

She pressed the house key into John's hand. Then, she walked to her own bedroom.

"I'm going off-shore tomorrow; be gone for two weeks. That should give you plenty of time get yourself all moved in," Belle informed John before closing the door of her room.

"Welcome," Belle murmured when she heard John say 'Thank you.'

Then she walked to her bathroom, stripping off her pull over blouse and bra. Her breasts were developing nicely; she wore a 32A bra, and her nipples were quite sensitive.

Dropping bra and blouse into her nearly empty hamper, Belle also shrugged out of shorts and panties. Then she found her shower toy and greased it up. She fucked herself until her small cock erupted in a spurt of semen. The entire time she fucked herself, Belle thought about John Hebert. She thought about him bending her over, shoving his fat cock into her, grabbing her hips and fucking her roughly.

John was moved in by the time Belle returned, absolutely exhausted after two weeks of working. The last three days, her supervisor had become ill, leaving her to assume his duties.