Life Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Belle! Ain't your cooking got Tom sick, huh?" more than one roughneck playfully accused.

"Hmm. You'll find out, now won't you?" Belle just smiled, despite her stress.

Home, on dry land, Belle wearily flipped through her bills, tossed the sales announcements into the trash, then staggered down the hall to her bedroom. If John said one word to her, Belle did not hear him. She stripped out of her sweat soaked clothing, lay across her big comfortable bed, and fell asleep.

Belle woke at ten thirty that evening, dressed in a soft, comfortable camisole set, and left her bedroom. John was in the living room, watching one of the late night talk shows, laughing at the monologue. Again, if he greeted Belle, she did not hear him. She made herself a quick meal, sat at the table and read over her bills while eating.

"What?" Belle spluttered, looking at her St. Elizabeth Public Utilities bill.

According to the bill, she'd used nearly seven hundred dollars' worth of electricity. A quick check of the previous month's bill showed that, even with Bernice living there, Belle had only used eighty six dollars' worth of electricity. Going backward, Belle saw that her bill never exceeded ninety four dollars. Her gas usage, however, had remained the same; St. Elizabeth was only charging her seventeen dollars and eighty six cents.

In the morning, Belle called the St. Elizabeth Public Utilities billing department and tried, repeatedly, to speak with someone regarding her bill. She soon tired of being transferred from extension to extension and determined to try a face to face, to resolve the situation. She selected a slightly professional looking ensemble to wear. A navy blue blazer and matching skirt that reached to just above her knees and a soft white blouse.

At the St. Elizabeth Public Utilities building, Belle was directed to the proper room by a friendly young receptionist. Even though it was only eight thirty in the morning, there were already twenty to thirty people in the small waiting room.

"Here, fill this out, bring it back; someone will call on you," a harried looking woman snapped, slapping a clipboard into Belle's hand.

Belle thanked the woman, even if the woman's demeanor did not warrant any thanks. She found a seat between a pleasant looking older man and a Latin woman with a fussy toddler.

"Hope you're not in a hurry," the man said mildly.

"If I was, I wouldn't be here," Belle smiled as she bent to the task of filling out the form.

The Latin woman fussed often to her child. The child whined incessantly. Thankfully, before Belle got to her feet to find another seat, a woman called out a name and the Latin woman got to her feet, dragging the child with her.

Belle filled out the form, double-checked her account number against her bill and then brought the form back to the woman behind the desk. Again, she took the seat next to the older man.

"So, what are you in for?" the man whispered conspiratorially.

"Grand theft," Belle whispered in reply.

"Yeah? Me too! But I didn't do it, I swear. I was framed," the man said, showing Belle a stack of bills. "They're saying I didn't pay these, but I've got bank records showing I did."

"Well, they're saying I used seven hundred dollars' worth of electricity, in one month's time," Belle said.

"Wow, that must have been one hell of a party," the man smiled. "What'd you do? Host a Van Halen concert?"

"Apparently," Belle agreed. "Only problem? I was off-shore for three of those weeks."

"Off-shore? A pretty little thing like you?" the man asked, eyes appraising her.

"Galley," Belle explained. "I'm with GHL. We do the catering for off-shore oil rigs."

"Huh. Well, I was going ask you out, take you to Benito's, but I guess you wouldn't be too impressed with that, huh?" the man asked.

"Hmm. Why don't you take me to Brick's? And from there, we can go to the Joy Four and I'll make you sit through a chick flick?" Belle said.

"Oh, I just LOVE chick flicks," the man said, rolling his eyes. "They're the best."

"Uh huh," Belle smiled. "Oh. And let me guess. You just LOVE Brick's Pizzeria, right?"

"Well, actually, I do like Brick's. Their thin crust Supreme is the best," the man said. "I'm Bill Atchensen."

"Belle Matthews," Belle smiled, pulling her cell phone out. "Give me your number?"

After resolving the matter with a slightly more pleasant man in the St. Elizabeth's billing department, Belle skipped to her car. She drove her large automobile to Abdul's Department Store and looked through their Petites department, trying to find the right slightly casual yet slightly dressy outfit for a first date with Bill Atchensen.

John did greet Belle when she returned home. They had a civil conversation for a moment. Then, when Belle brought up her trouble in resolving her bill with St. Elizabeth Public Utilities, John did ask how much rent he would be responsible for.

"None, John," Belle said softly. "What I want is for you to be able to save your money, save up enough money to eventually rent your own place."

"Oh," John said.

When John heard Belle had a date for that evening, the civility stopped. John nastily asked Belle if she'd told her date that she had a cock.

Belle did not answer, just grabbed her Abdul's bag and marched down the hallway to her bedroom. She slammed her bedroom door shut.

A few moments afterward, Belle came out, carrying her laundry hamper. John was in the living room, watching the Performance 12 noon news broadcast.

"Sorry," he mumbled.

Belle did not acknowledge that she'd heard him, just continued her trajectory to the garage. She sorted her clothing, stuffing the whites into the machine.

Entering into the home once more, she again ignored John. She returned to her bedroom and lay back on her bed, watching the small television set in her bedroom.

The date with Bill was quite nice; he was a perfect gentleman. But, as attracted as Belle was to him, they had very little in common and agreed that there would be no second date.

"But I had a lovely time, with a lovely young lady," Bill said, standing on her small porch.

"And I had a lovely time with a true gentleman," Belle smiled.

"May I kiss you?" Bill asked.

"Of course," Belle smiled, opening her arms.

They pressed their lips together, hugged briefly, and then Bill turned and walked to his car. Belle unlocked her door and let herself into her home.

Belle screamed when she was grabbed. John picked her up and pushed her against her front door. His lips crushed hers.

"I don't want you going out on no more dates, hear?" he demanded.

Before she could answer him, his lips were pressing hard against hers. His tongue forced its way into her mouth.

"Hear? You don't go out on no more dates," John again demanded, hugging her tightly.

"Oh? And why's that, Mr. Hebert?" Belle asked, running her fingers through his mop of unruly hair.

He kissed her again. Belle opened her mouth and sucked his tongue into her mouth. They kissed for several long moments.

In her bedroom, Belle undressed John, then pushed him onto her bed. She undressed, punctuating the removal of each article of clothing with a soft kiss to his lips. Then she excused herself.

In her bathroom, Belle prepared an enema. Then, small cock bobbling, she strolled out of her bathroom and crawled onto the bed.

Stretched out on her bed, they kissed and rubbed one another's nude bodies. Then Belle became aggressive, pushing John onto his back. She kissed, then sucked each nipple, then kissed down. When she reached his throbbing cock, she sank her mouth over his mushroom shaped head, then swiveled her leg up and over. Her cock and small balls dangled in front of John's face as she straddled his head.

She continued to stroke and suck John's fat cock. Then, just when she was about to stop, she felt John's fingers curl around her cock. She felt John's hot breath against her hairless ball sac. Then she felt his mouth encircle the head of her cock.

"Yes," Belle hissed, swallowing John's cock down to the root.

The two lovers sucked and stroked one another, until they both spurted their semen into the other's mouths. Belle savored the taste, the consistency of John's semen. She continued to suck and stroke him, trying to coax more of his semen.

Finally convinced that he was finished, Belle swung her leg up and over, dislodging her small hard cock from John's mouth. She continued to lick and suck John's cock until he began to stiffen again. Once he was fully erect again, Belle knee-walked across him to her bedside table. She retried the jar of lubricant and smeared some of the gel onto John's fat meat. She then straddled his hips and kissed him.

"Ugh!" both Belle and John cried out when the tip of his cock pushed into her hole.

Her kiss grew in intensity as more and more of John's meat pushed into her. She could feel his thick cock pushing into her, stretching her hole deliciously. She could feel the flange of his cockhead rasping, rubbing against her inner walls as he stretched her open.

Then, when she felt his coarse pubic hair rasping against her stretched anus, Belle released his mouth and cried out. She was full, deliciously full.

John watched as Belle's small cock twitched, then erupted in a spurt of semen. Her semen shot out, landing onto his belly and chest.

Belle panted for a moment, beautiful eyes tightly shut. Then, still panting, Belle rose up slightly. She wiggled her hips from side to side, then lowered herself down again.

"Yes," Belle hissed as she began to pick up speed.

Belle leaned forward and kissed John again. John toyed with her small breasts, her hard nipples as they kissed.

"Ugh, oh yes, yes," Belle grunted and again spurted her semen onto John's sweating flesh.

"Oh! Oh, aw shit," John suddenly cried out and thrust himself upward.

"Oh, yes, oh Baby," Belle cried out as she felt his semen pulsing into her guts.

The morning sun was just beginning to break through the thick curtain in Belle's bedroom. John woke up and found Belle's eyes searching his face.

"So, did you mean it?" Belle whispered, taking his hand into hers. "You really don't want me dating anyone else?"

"Well yeah, I said it, huh? You don't be dating no one else," John said.

"Okay," Belle agreed and kissed him. "You hungry? I'm starved."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I sincerely thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Honestly, I think Franklin is Jack Matthew's father. I think it had been Franklin that had impregnated Emily and I think Franklin, deep in the recesses of his mind may have recognized himself in Jack. Which is why Franklin would have left the bulk of his estate to a third cousin that lived several states away. Like they always say, like father like daughter.

Nicole Banks and Polly Chastaine are minor characters in a few of my stories. As of this writing? They do not have their own stories. And honestly? I don't have any stories in mind for either one of them. They seem to be perfectly fine with being supporting characters. That might change at some time in the future; you know how it is. Egos get inflated, feathers get ruffled, one resents the other for getting more lines, more attention...

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.