Life as a Bull Pt. 01

Story Info
Fun with George's wife.
4.1k words
79.1k
59
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,965 Followers

This story and the chapters to follow are fiction.

It's a story of a man who became a bull in the cuckold scene of the early eighties in New York. This is his road to that place in his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York 1981

I knocked the door to the five-star hotel room in a suit and tie. The suit was Italian made and fitted to my then twenty-three-year-old body. I was slim, not overly muscular, with dark hair and green brown eyes. I smiled as I heard someone fumble with the door.

'Game on," I thought as the door opened and I was greeted by a balding man almost sixty years old. He wore slacks and a button-down shirt with a very expensive watch. Money to spare. And he was ready to spend it.

"Come in," he said briefly making eye contact.

I had a feeling this guy stared down people during business deals like it was second nature to him. But not tonight he wasn't. Tonight, he looked away as soon as I stared at his face like a good submissive. A role I never asked anyone to play in my encounters with their wives.

"My name is George."

As expected, we only used first names.

"Dave," I replied introducing myself and walked past him. The bed was empty as the rest of the suite. "Where is your wife?"

He smiled apologetically and rushed to the bathroom to apparently get the fashionably late princess. They were new clients and I was willing to be accommodating as I had been informed, they had money to spare for a small country.

"Honey," he yelled out to her. "Mr. Dave is here already. Let's not keep him waiting."

"OK, I'm coming," the woman said in an almost irritated tone. Then she came out of the door in a long red robe open at the front. She was I would say a well kept fifty or a not so well kept forty-five-year-old fake blond woman with large fake tits and a fake tan. We didn't have housewives of New York then, but you get the picture. Semi rich and a bit trashy. I will say there was not a lot of make up though. Just enough to accent what the old girl had. I learned later she was fifty-three.

When she saw me, she stopped to stare. She looked me up and down and I saw a smile form on her face. I nodded to her politely and gave her my best Dave seductive stare and disarming smile.

"And who is this beautiful woman?" I asked. The things we do for our jobs.

She actually was trim and probably worked out to keep up with the other rich wives. Not to keep her husband happy.

"This is... Gladys," her husband said. His hesitation told me that was not her name. And his was not George either. But then I didn't mind.

"Hi Gladys," I said and took her hand as she offered it to me and kissed it as if we were at the Queens palace in London. Not that I would ever be invited. I could see myself introduced by the head butler. 'Squire David Fulsome, Bull to bored rich wives of the rich and famous.'

"Oh..." she cooed and fluttered at the respect I gave her. Inside I was thinking how she was going to be sucking my dick in minutes.

"Well," I said taking my jacked off and hanging it around a chair. "Before we go any further, lets get the unseemly out of the way. You have an envelope for me?"

"Oh yes," George said and gave me the envelope. As instructed, they had the payment in $1000-dollar bills. On top of them was a note describing what they wanted for the evening. Five-grand was the standard package for intercourse. Another grand for her to blow me and another for me to eat her out. And I noticed he wanted to watch it all. That was another two-grand. Nine thousand in nice bills. But there was a total of fourteen. I didn't see it mentioned on the note, but I assumed they wanted me to anal fuck the missus.

"I need the request for the last five stated in writing please," I said politely handing him the note. "Nothing verbally please."

George fetched a pen and wrote anal on the bottom of the note. I nodded and then tore the note in multiple pieces. Walking to the bathroom I flushed them down the toilet and placed the envelope inside my jacket pocket. Then I smiled at her.

"Before we start, some small ground rules. I saw nothing in your request for humiliation of the husband. So, we will not be doing any of that at all. Gladys, that includes you. If you do any, it will put me off and I will not perform well. If you do it again, I will leave. "

"Interesting," Gladys replied. "Is that what costs more?"

It actually cost ten thousand dollars more for her to humiliate him in my presence verbally and there was no price for me to do so. I never did. One man had asked, and it had cost him a BMW sedan. I thought asking for it would end his request, but he had gladly agreed. I hated doing it, it was a put off, so I never made it an option after that time.

"Gladys, I want you and George to have a good experience and call me to you again. Disrespecting the customer is not a good business practice."

George nodded politely and Gladys made a face like she didn't care. Or maybe she was disappointed.

"So, I said. How about you sit out of the way George and we can begin."

Like a good little submissive boy, George rushed to the chair by the window and sat down looking at us expectantly. Gladys didn't waste any time either. She came over and started undoing my thin fashionable tie. She stared at my body like it was some new dish at her favorite restaurant.

"Oh my," she said as she felt my crotch and grasped my cock. It was starting to get hard. But she had some work ahead of her. "I think he's big George. Bigger than..."

She caught herself and stopped before she said that her husband's dick was too small. But then George surprised me.

"I bet my cock is smaller," he said to say out loud what his woman had intoned and stopped. "Dave, I hope you don't mind, but I am willing to... provide the full... sum...so my wife can use humiliating terms. Is that ok with you?"

"That will double your total George. And I need to see that up front."

George rushed to his coat and pulled out another envelope. He counted and gave it to me. A quick count confirmed it and I nodded.

"Go ahead Gladys, George paid your right to free speech."

"Good," she said. "That small dicked asshole can be so cheep sometimes."

By now she had undone my belt and my pants fell down on the floor. I surprised them by not having any underwear on. My thick cock stood at attention for both of them to admire. But only Gladys was allowed to touch it. Still George leaned in to take a good look. I noticed his hand grasping his hardness in his pants.

After that, the Gladys show began. The woman fell on my dick like she hadn't seen one in months. She stroked it, fondled my balls, licked the whole shaft and kissed it as well. Then went under and did the same to my shaved ball sack as he hands massaged and stroked my shaft.

"Oh George, look at how thick it is. So much better than your little dick."

George stayed quiet, but I would see a sizable tent under his expensive slacks. I let them do their own thing as Gladys cam back to my cock and licked under the head. The old girl had some skill and pressed my cock tightly with her hands releasing a big drop of precum that she made a show of licking and tasting.

"Yummy George," she said. "I think I love this dick... it's a monster."

And with that out of the way, Gladys tossed her robe off to reveal a tighter body than I had expected. The girl did work out for it as I thought. My hands went to her blond hair and pulled it out of the way so George could see my cock as she licked it and then took it in her mouth. By now I had enough men watch me fuck their wives that I didn't get rattled from their gawking. And George certainly gawked. He looked like he was going to jump of the end of the chair.

Eventually, Gladys went for it and took more and more of my dick in her mouth. And more. And more. It helped that she had a real wide smile, because soon she had my cock going in her throat. She kept licking my underside which I have to say scored points with me. She gagged a bit and pulled back, but then she took more of it in and held it.

"Are you ok honey?" George asked with concern. I could see his balled fist on her knee as his other hand massaged his cock over his pants.

Gladys pulled back and looked at him with disdain.

"Don't touch yourself yet. I'll tell you when."

I have to say that I am all for the customer is right rule, but I also detest bullies. I had yet to see a kind gesture from Gladys toward George and it irked me a bit. Not that I was going to lecture her about it and spoil the mood, but I did manage to grab her head by the hair and jam my dick all the way into her mouth.

She almost gagged, but surprisingly, she let me drive and work my dick in her throat with four thrusts. I held it there to teach her a lesson in obedience and then pulled back to just before her throat. I menacingly jabbed into her mouth to remind her that I could do that again as I let her catch her breath.

"Don't worry George," I said to him. "It looks like Glady is quite an accomplished cock sucker. She's got this part down."

George laughed then.

"Down her throat, you mean?" he said with a smile. One that I gladly returned and nodded. When Gladys went to say something, I held her head on my dick and shoved down her throat again. She held my hands as I did it but didn't stop. I did see her flail her legs a little, but she handled it. And I also saw a slight smirk in George's face. There was some hope in him after all. At least he understood where I was coming from and appreciated the act of kindness from him. Still, he was a cuck and he reveled in the humiliation. And I think he also loved his wife.

"Honey, that cock is very big. Can you handle it all?"

Gladys went to say something, but it came out like an animal stuck on a trap. Well, she was busy after all. Eventually I took pity on her and pulled back just enough for her to breathe. Letting go of her hair I noticed that she took over where I let off and kept sucking my cock expertly. She even swallowed it whole a couple of times.

I think she wanted me to cum, but I take a long time for that; usually a couple of hours at least. When he jaws got tired, she pulled back and looked up at me defeated. There was surprise in her face and yes, a bit of admiration.

"That's a lot of control for a young man," she said. "I expected you to cum by now and need a rest."

"You are too kind I replied. But I can go a long way. What do you want next?"

"What do you think I want?" She said smirking. "I want that thick dick in my pussy."

"That can be arranged," I replied and gave her a hand to rise her from her knees.

She sprung up fast for an older gal and hopped on the bed on her back. Raising her legs up she pulled off her white lace panties before I had a chance to help. She also spread those long-toned legs and showed me her gash. Unlike other women who shave it all or have a race stripe above their clit, Gladys had it all shaved but a circle of dark blond hair around her cunt lips. Most older women those days did not shave so this was a pleasant surprise. The effect was interesting to say the least.

"Don't waste time licking me baby," she said. "I can get that shit from little-cock-man over there later. I need your big cock in me now."

Again. The customer IS right, and I didn't argue with Gladys. Moving between her legs I maneuvered my cock to her slit that seemed juicy enough to enter. Apparently, she had been greasing herself up with lube when I got there. Which is why she was not posed on the bed as she had wanted to.

Back to the pussy at hand, I placed my head at her entrance and watched as she spread her legs out and back like a butterfly. The movement spread her gash showing me her pink insides glistening inviting me in. I paused just enough to put a condom on it and moved toward her.

Gladys's cunt felt great going in. It was surprisingly tight and juicy. I was soon sliding in and out with her pointing her cunt in the direction of her husband.

"Does it feel good honey?" he asked.

It was the same pathetic question all cucks ask and all their wives snicker and refuse to answer. What the fuck do they think it feels like when a young buck with a thick cock is plowing their woman's cunt? Of course, it feels great. Didn't the grunting and moaning from their wife tell them it did?

"It feels great, you small dicked cuck," she replied which got a smile from me that only she saw looking up. "He's splitting me in two and fucking the shit out of me. Can't you tell?"

"Yes dear," George said in that pathetic tone so many practiced cucks have.

He looked old enough to have been one for ages. I was told once that they come out and accept it in their late thirties. Some sooner and some later. He was in his late fifties at least. So, he had accepted his role a long time ago.

As for me. I just did my job and gave Gladys as much cock as she wanted for the next two hours. We lost count how many times she came, and I was still going. She had gotten it in as many ways as she wanted. Standing bend over. On her knees doggie style. Cowgirl siting on my cock. Reverse cowgirl facing George by my feet. Sideways with me behind her. On her stomach with me straddling her hips. And I was still going strong.

Eventually she asked me to fuck her ass, and I reached for the lubricant. George brought it to me like a good supplicating servant that he was. Again, I tried to ignore that. It was their thing, not mine. I was there for the cash, not the humiliation of another man. But I knew he would be humiliated before I got there, so when the debased himself repeatedly, I just let him. It was his dime. Or twenty-eight grand actually.

"George, you take out that little dick and compare it to what will go in my ass in a minute," Gladys said to him.

George made a show of being embarrassed and undid his belt, pants and pulled them down with his boxers. What the fuck! George was not a small dicked man. I mean he wasn't to my level. But he had enough to satisfy most women. But they do like to play their games, so I went along and let her berate him as I lubed her ass with two and then three fingers.

"Oh, that's good George. Come over here and lube my asshole for this young man to fuck. Do it."

I reached for a condom, but she stopped me.

"Bareback please," she asked. I thought about the extra five grand I was going to ask for in the end. But changed my mind.

"That will be another five," I said to George and gave him the international sign for money with my thumb and forefinger rubbing back and forth. He willingly gave it to me and smiled proudly that he could afford that for his woman.

Then George rushed over and took over for me lubing his wife's asshole. I sat there watching as she applied more lubricant and worked it in his wife. Then he looked up at me asking if it was to my satisfaction. Fuck me! How they can offer their wife up like that, is beyond me. But I nodded to him noticing him flinch at my politeness. No, that's not what he wanted. He wanted me to rub his face in it.

"George," I said then. "Tell your wife how you want me to fuck her ass?"

Yeah, I broke my own rule. But it wasn't to humiliate him. I had figured out that for some reason beyond me, George wanted that treatment and had paid dearly for it.

"Gladys," he said gently to her. "Can I watch Dave here fuck your ass hard?"

"I hope so," she replied. "He'll probably split me in two, but what a way to go. I finally get the fucking I deserve."

"I love you honey," he said then holding her hand.

"You should," she said. "Look what I do for you."

There was no more delaying it and waiting, so I slowly began my invasion of Glady's back door. I gave her a little time to adjust, and she did quite expertly. She did it like it was second nature to her. Before long, I was going right into the hilt and she was gasping.

Not all women do anal well I must say. But I give credit to those that do because most women don't even try. And from those that do, most just lay there and let the man do all the work. But a few, those special few, know how to work it right.

They know to let the man in by relaxing their back entrance just when the man goes in and then give their body time to adjust to the man's girth. Depth is never a problem as a woman's bowels can take a plumber's snake and then some. But once they do relax and the man is well lubed inside their ass, they know how to arch that said ass up to meet the cock as it goes in. They know how to tighten up just as he pulls out and relax as he goes in. And they know that a good ass fucking rocks their entire pelvis often giving those few orgasms.

Gladys was one of those few. She surprised me with her anal skills. It was clear that

I was the Germans invading France. Israel in the Sinai in 67. The US Army march through Georgia in the civil war. Genghis Khan would have been proud of me. I plowed Glady's ass until she was moaning like a trapped animal. I think she had her hands under her playing with her clit as my thick cock did split her almost in two. But she gasped and moaned until she came again and asked me to keep fucking her.

"Yes," George urged me on. "Fuck her ass... fuck my wife's ass!"

I have to confess. I had cucks in the same room before watching the action, but there was no one like George. His enthusiasm added to the atmosphere and I have to admit it... got me closer to cuming.

"Fuck her!" he pleaded as my thighs slapped on Glady's ass and my dick made squishing sounds from the lubricant. She was wide open now and grunting. And George was staring with eyes bulging.

"Yes...yes...fuck my ass. Fuck it...cum in my ass...take me," she surrendered, and I lost it. drove all the way in her back hole and loosed two good squirts of cum. Then I pulled out and sticking it in her cunt, finished the rest of it in her without a condom.

I looked down at her wrecked asshole and saw it twitching and gaping covered with my thick cum. I was a young man then and could shot a load of that stuff across the room. She had gotten a good dose in both holes.

The look on George's face was amazing. I thought he would have a heart attack. He looked like he couldn't make up his mind which of her holes he wanted to look at more.

"Honey," he asked her. "May I?"

"Go ahead you old cuck. Lap it all up. Front and back. Dave honey, how about you bring that wonderful dick here for me to clean with my mouth?"

As I moved toward her head, I caught a glimpse of George spreading her ass cheeks and lapping up my cum from her ass hole. When he was done there, he fell between her legs arching his neck to lick her pussy clean. Damn if he wasn't thorough.

True to her word, Gladys did suck and lick my cock clean for what seemed like minutes. But it was less than that. I let her have her fun and sat there next to her as she instructed George to climb up and stick his dick in her asshole where my cum still was.

"There," she told him. Feel that warm stuff. That's where my big dick lover left his cum. You get his sloppy seconds little dick man. But don't cum there. Fuck my cunt first. Let your dick feel Dave's cum in your wife's cunt. Yeah...put it in there like a good little dick boy that you are. And be thankful I let you."

"Yes dear," George said as he fucked her avoiding my stare. I wasn't trying to intimidate or belittle him. I was fascinated by what he had allowed me to do to his wife.

I never really understood it. But I accepted it by then and let him be him time after time as they became two of my best regulars. I actually went to Europe with them once and to their yacht in the Caribbean. Gladys enjoyed my services everywhere and every night. There were times she fucked me in the same room in the dark with George on the other boat bunkbed. He had me fuck her on top of the boat as other boaters passed by.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,965 Followers
12