Life as a Bull Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I got to know them well. When not in a bedroom situation, they seemed pretty normal and loving. Still, the night would end with me sticking my dick in all her holes and her telling George how pathetic his dick was or to lap up my cum. And he always did and thanked her for it. And he always paid me well.

I had been a "Bull" for some time. Not everyone called it that in those days. Some just called young men hired for sex gigolos, or male escorts. But in the cuckhold universe, the term was starting to stick.

I considered myself an escort for mostly older women who could afford my services. That their husbands paid the bill and often wanted to watch was just a job-related detail. Money was coming in faster than I could count it and I had a good customer that not only referred new customers to me, but she managed my money. I drove a BMW sedan and wore expensive suits and clothing. It lasted a bit over a year but had a bitter end. But before it did, I had a lot of fun.

I guess I should tell you how I got there. And who started me down this path. My good friend Alan and his wife Abby.

12
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
Eveready1999Eveready1999over 4 years ago
Nice story, ridiculous pricing...

Nice story line. The pricing is off by an order of magnitude, no defending that. I just wrote that off.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Anonymous

Kind of odd seeing an Anonymous complaining about anonymous comments!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Kalimaxos, good points.

To those doubting the prices, a friend's girlfriend was arguably the "top" dancer at Pacers (topless) in SD in the early 80s. She usually made one to two grand in tips a night. One time over 3 grand for a 5 hour shift That's with no lap dances, no tucking bills into her bottoms, no back room, nothing touchy. She routinely got 5 grand if she did a Bachelor Party for an not much more than an hour. She almost never wanted to d them, so the price was high to discourage demand until it met her supply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic stupidity

No $1000 bills were in circulation in 1981. But who cares? The author could have Yoda paying out in Republic Credits for all the difference it made. This story line was just laughably bad. The characters were unlikable, the dialogue was written by a horny teenager and and when it became the "cuckhold universe" I gave up. Badly written drivel. Do us all a favor and never continue.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grand

Where do you get $1,000 bills? I have had to deal with hundreds, and just a few thousand over fill a wallet.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
A Bulls Role Hung man deeply satisfies another man's wife.in Interracial Love
More Stories