Life as a Bull Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,918 Followers

Our night with them was not long as it was their first time. By one in the morning it was over, and we left them alone to reconnect with each other. On the way to my flat in the cab, Abby looked at me with a look I will never forget.

"I love you so much," she said. "Thank you for making this happen. It was the most erotic experience of my life."

When we got home, we took a shower together and sat to talk. I knew we had to.

"Abby, tell me how it was from your side of it."

She smiled and sat next to me.

------------

Abby's view of her first night with Dave's new clients.

I could not believe this was happening after we all agreed to go to the hotel. It was like some dream coming true. An unattainable fantasy coming to fruition! An erotic fairy tale.

I had a pang of guilt when Andrew and I came back to the table and Yvonne was holding your hand. I knew that if we were not in public she would have fucked you on the spot. Had you asked she probably would have done that as well; the way she was looking at you. It made me jealous, but also exited me.

The pangs of jealousy continued when we walked out and Yvonne took your hand walking with you in front of your husband and me. She was marking her territory for the night and wanted me and Andrew to know. I took Andrews hand in mine, but it wasn't the same and didn't make up for looking at her and you together.

Dave, I know she meant nothing to you, but it was our first time together with another couple and I was adjusting. It continued at the hotel lobby and the elevator where she leaned in and kissed you. The woman was incorrigible! Poor Andrew gasped a couple of times as you and her kissed and groped each other. Especially when she felt your crotch and you grasped her breast. To be honest that got to me too.

If you remember both Andrew and I were staring at you when the doors slid open and you two tried to walk past us. I so wanted to reach and stroke your cock... my cock. But it wasn't my cock just then was it? It was hers. She and Andrew paid for it for the night. They paid for us both.

Andrew tried touching me a couple of times, but he kept turning to watch what Yvonne and you were doing. Especially when we got into the hotel room. He stood there transfixed as his wife undressed you. I had to undress him; he was so preoccupied. And then I took my clothes off which I know you noticed because you smiled at me and stared at me when her back was turned. My heart skipped a beat knowing you thought of me.

We were all naked after that and I again was transfixed by her attention on you. I never knew that you let the women do as they pleased. She was on her knees sucking your cock... the cock I make love to and cherish. She had it in her mouth and I could tell she was using her tongue by the way her mouth and jaw moved. I could also tell that you were enjoying it by the way your eyes narrowed as you looked down at her. Poor Andrew gasped when she took your cock almost down her throat.

I decided to earn my keep for the night and focus on him for a while. But he barely paid attention to me. I stroked his cock noticing he is not as thick as you, but he wasn't small. He is almost as long as you are; it had a nice shape and feel to it. I had expected some small cocked guy with size issues. Go figure.

So, I was stroking Andrew's dick myself, but I was watching your ass as you began to push forward pushing your cock in her mouth. Her lips widened to take in your thick shaft and her eyes kind of popped open in surprise. I almost laughed at that. I saw her tongue under your head. I bet she thought she was sucking a normal cock. But was soon chocking on it as you face fucked her. The way you held her head and rammed it down her throat made me proud. I leaned into Andrew's ear and spoke to him in a hushed tone.

"That's my man. Look at his thick prick choking your wife's throat."

Andrew gasped as I felt his cock twitch in my hand. And talking dirty to him like a TV commentator was erotic in itself.

"Whose throat is in he in?" I taunted him.

Yes, I know you would never try to humiliate them. Maybe it's your guilt that you are fucking their wives Dave. Shit, I'm no psychiatrist. But I know what these cucks want. They want to see their woman used by another man and they revel in the humiliation of it.

"In my wife's throat," he replied; his voice breaking. He nearly sobbed and I consoled him by patting his ass and stroking his cock.

Deep down Dave, they are subs; subservient to others. They are also voyeurs. They love watching their woman humiliate them by fucking another man. And that was what Andrew needed. Hearing it from me made it worse than if you had done that. Much worse.

"Watch my man face-fuck your wife Andrew," I said emphasizing his name. I said Andrew, but he heard cuckhold. "Look at his cock splitting her mouth open Andrew. She can barely take it in, but she is. I bet she never gave you a blow job like this has she?"

"No," he said with a sorrowful tone. "never."

"He is fucking her throat with that thing and she is not even complaining! I think she loves it... Andrew. Look how she looks at you with those guilty eyes. Yes, your wife is a slut and she knows it. And more than that, she knows that YOU know it. She is showing you what a cock-slut she is Andrew. What is she?"

"A cock-slut," he replied.

"For you?"

"No, not for me," he replied, and his cock unexpectedly pulsed in my hand as he shot a load across the carpet.

"Yes Andrew," I soothed him. "Your, cum is your signature to the new contract in your lives. Isn't it?"

I saw a tear run down his face then and leaned over to lick it.

'The taste of pain.' I thought.

Because as he was tearing up realizing who he was from now on, my eyes teared up as well. They did, because I felt the same pain as he did. My cunt was on fire watching you face fuck that whore of a wife of his. I wanted you to fuck her until her tonsils hurt and you came deep down until she swallow it all and choked on it. And the fact that she was pleasuring you and I was turned on by watching it both hurt and excited me.

In a way Dave, I am your cuck. Your cuckold. I get excited just at the thought of you fucking other women. To see it! Oh... It was heavenly. My legs were crossed as I stroked Andrew and as I rocked them back and forth, my clit burned, and I came twice just watching you two.

It wasn't just Andrew who accepted his cuck status tonight Dave. It was me as well. I felt the same jealousy and pangs of guilt and excitement as he did. I came from it and in my mind I signed the contract of mine and your life together.

Andrew and I hugged each other like two lost children in the jungle looking for their missing parents. Yet we were both watching what we wanted most: Our lovers pleasing each other; but not us. So, we consoled each other as your ass stiffened and you pushed her head down to accept your seed in her mouth.

You pulled back then and we saw some of your cum dripping from her lips to her tits. She licked your cock clean and ate it all like it was the last meal of her life. She stole glances at us, but you did not. Instead you watched her lick your cream and then pulled back.

Then you left the room and went to the bathroom with her. We heard you in the bathroom. Your voice solid and pleasant. Hers giddy and flirty. It seemed like an eternity before you two returned and moved toward the bed.

It was awkward for everyone but you, after. It's because you are used to the cuckhold experience. You just act it out like a scripted play and know your role.

How many times have you probably experienced this without a care? But tonight, I could tell you did care. I saw it in that glance you gave me when you saw me sitting next to Andrew holding his cum covered cock. You tried to hide it, but I could see it.

You wondered why I would do this. Why I would debase myself. And you did for me what I had done for Andrew. You made me face the worse of it. You did that for us both after you got hard again. That look of yours told me that we were not done yet and would not be done until the next step. The one I dreaded yet looked forward to the most as male cucks do.

"You know what is next, right?" I whispered to him.

"Yes," Andrew uttered trying to suppress his sob.

It was hard for him as it was his first time. But he was accepting it slowly. He was humiliated and jealous, yet guilty for being aroused and enjoying it. I know, because so was I my love.

"Tell Dave what you want," I said to him. As if him saying it would save me the same humiliation.

"Dave," he said drawing your attention almost stuttering. "Please... fuck my wife."

"Say it louder," I told him.

"Fuck, my wife!" he said fighting to get the words out.

You nodded and I saw shock and surprise in Yvonne's face. And I bet she was cheering inwardly knowing how much more cock she was going to be getting for the rest of her life with her cuckhold husband agreeing to and financing it.

That bitch. I wish I was a man just then to stick a cock up her ass as you stretched out her pussy. But I am not, and Andrew was not much of a man then either.

"Fuck, my wife!"

All you did was nod to Andrew and turned to look at me. You didn't have to say anything Dave, but I knew what was expected of me. I had to submit and tell you want I wanted as well. I gulped down my pride and out of love for you, I said those faithful words that shook me to the core hearing myself say.

"Dave, please fuck Yvonne," I said to you as we stared into each other's eyes.

Ivonne had expected me to ask her to let you fuck her or something cementing subservience to her. I saw that disappointment on her face. Disappointment that I didn't submit to her. I only submit to you Dave. Not to any other bitch. You are my master. No one else is.

The rest was in slow motion, yet now it seems like a blur of fucking in so many positions. You did things to her that you have done to me before, only I saw there was no emotion in it. No feeling. No love. Just pure fucking. You were using her as your cock receptacle so her husband could see.

I know you finally realized that there could be no nice guy play toward Andrew. He was a cuck and the sooner he got used to it, the better for him and the less pain he would feel with each time after. And come to think of it, he didn't put up much of a fight. Not for his own self-respect nor his wife's honor. Cucks have none of that, as I can attest honestly.

Andrew and I hovered around you both so we could see your cock enter her cunt in so many angles and ways. Every angle and position was gloriously erotic and equally painful to watch. But after a while, I found myself proud to have my man fucking that woman. A woman which I think is better looking than me, yet you thought nothing off. To you she was a piece of ass. A cunt to stick it in. You were not just fucking her. You were fucking all three of us. Her body and Andrew and mine heads.

I should have been jealous and hurt then. But I no longer was. I was proud of you fucking her hard and hearing her gasp, moan and squeal. Her pussy was dripping white froth as your thick rod knifed into her. I wondered what it would look like without a condom. What it would be like for your cock to be lathered up with her juices. What it would look as you were getting to mix her froth with your thick cum as you came in her. I craved to see it.

Andrew was hard again in my hand. He was not close to cuming yet, but I thought you were and didn't want him to be able to cum in his wife soon after you did. I had the urge to prevent his sperm from reaching her depths and fell on the floor before him sucking his cock with wild abandon. I wanted him to cum before you did and shoot in my mouth; to have nothing to give her after.

Watching you giving her your hard cock, as I sucked his, was too much for Andrew. Once again he came while watching his wife defiled by another man. For a guy who had just cum earlier, he sure came a lot. Another signature to his new life with his slut wife I thought. And a new good customer for you.

When you finally did get close to cuming, you pulled out of her and tore the condom off. It exited me as I didn't know where you would deposit it. Were you going to shoot it in her pussy? I sure thought she would have let you to. But instead you shot strings and wads of it all over her tits, face and belly. Andrew and I gasped as your warm cum shot across her. And Yvonne's eyes bulged as she watched cum fly at her like consecutive freight trains.

"Take it bitch," I whispered to myself but meant for her. "You'll be getting barebacked by my man soon. He owns your cunt now."

Andrew heard me and looked at me with a hurt look. It was like he was a puppy and I had kicked him. But everything I thought and said was true and he knew it.

And looking at the way she looked up at you Yvonne knew as well. I made sure of it leaning down to whisper in her ear like I had done with her husband.

"Who owns you cunt?" I hissed at her.

"Dave does," she whispered back looking at Andrew sheepishly.

"Who owns your wife's cunt Andrew?" I asked him for all to hear.

"Dave does," he replied as well in his ultimate submission.

It was then I saw the pride you had in me. Not in what you had done with her sexually. No, my love. You have always known you could impress a porn star with your fucking. It was your pride for me. I saw how you looked at me and knew I had done right by you and us. That you were proud of me being your woman and accomplice in seducing these two.

As we stared at each other triumphantly, I heard more sobbing. Only this was not from Andrew. It was from Ivonne. All too late, she had realized how she had defiled her marriage by giving herself to another man.

Not just when you fucked her, but when she openly declared that her cunt was yours.

------------

I sat back listening to Abby's description of our night and was indeed proud of her.

She had shared with me her deepest fantasy and feelings. And while two other souls were involved, that night was more about us, than them and their money.

We didn't hear from them for a couple of weeks. Eventually, Ivonne called Abby who told me what transpired when those two met.

"Abby, I am so conflicted and ashamed," Ivonne said. "I humiliated my husband in so many ways."

"You didn't seem to mind when you were deep throating Dave, or when he face fucked you, or your legs were spread for his dick," Abby said to her in a defiant manner. "You sure didn't mind declaring that your cunt is my man's to own. Did you?"

Ivonne had sobbed the tears of a new cuck wife. They all thought they were so prim and proper, or that they had accepted their slut status before. But then the guilt set in after the first time. Yes, some were self-admitted sluts who never had respect for the man they married. But some deluded themselves in to thinking they were proper "good" wives. Instead when given the opportunity they spread their legs for a young stud. One with a thick dick to give them a sexual joy ride in front of their husbands.

"I got carried away," Ivonne said still crying looking up at Abby for absolution and possible forgiveness. But she had gone to the wrong confessor. Abby would not give her absolution; instead only a dose of reality.

"Bullshit!" Abby told her. "You did it all willingly and enthusiastically. Dave asked you before if you were so and you both agreed to it. You both are adults responsible for your actions. So, if you think you acted like a slut and shit on your husband's pride? Yes... you... did!"

Abby let Ivonne cry as she accepted what she had done. She stared her down to let those feelings sink in for a reason; to prevent this woman from thinking she was the top of her marriage. See Abby was of the belief that women who did this to their husband should be humiliated themselves for it. And to be honest, I loved her more for it. I was just doing it for the money. They were doing it for their own narcissism at the expense of their husband.

"How is Andrew taking it?" Abby said to shove some more guilt down Ivonne's throat.

"He is having a hard time of it. He is feeling guilty and low one minute and gets hard thinking about it after. Then he fucks me real hard with anger as if he is punishing me for what I did." Ivonne said trying to control her crying. "But deep down he is mad at himself for letting it happen and then enjoying watching it."

"Again," Abby reminded her. "You two were asked what you were getting in to. Dave and I did not trick you. He asked you both and you both submitted to him. Any guilt is shared by you both equally."

"Abby, what do we do now?"

Abby then went for the kill.

"You accept what you did. You accept the guilt and the humiliation and the fact that both you and your husband enjoyed the experience. Because you and I girl, we both know that you did."

Ivonne had stopped sobbing, but her tears still came as she sheepishly looked up at Abby.

"And I bet you right now, princess, you are wet in your panties just thinking about it."

"I..."

Abby moved closer to her in the booth and shoved a hand between Ivonne's legs. Ivonne was shocked by it. Here she was, the princess of her rich daddy world; the cheerleader thinking she was all that, yet this curvy auburn-haired harpy was fingering her and dominating her in a lewd manner in a public restaurant.

"Busted," Abby said as she found Ivonne's pussy wet from their conversation. "I bet you get wet just thinking about what we did. Don't you?"

Ivonne tried to look away, but never closed her legs or moved Abby's fingers away. Instead she thrust her groin to meet my girl's two fingers and thumb having in party under her dress.

"DON'T YOU!" Abby hissed in Ivonne's ear. "You can't wait to have Dave's dick again in this wet cunt of yours?"

Ivonne looked down gasping and nodded.

"Say it!" Abby pushed her.

"Yes."

"And I bet your loving hubby can't wait to watch Dave's dick plow your cunt and your face can he?"

"Yes, he wants it too."

Abby kept her assault on Ivonne's cunt as she laid down the law.

"This is how this will work princess. You are not the top in this relationship. You are my man's fuck toy. You will submit to him and do everything for him in front of your husband.

You will suck his dick, let him deep throat you and swallow his cum when, or if he decides to shoot in your precious mouth. Then you will swallow the cum leaving some on your lips for your man to lick off.

Then my man will fuck you in every hole you have; front and back. You will submit to him totally as you are submitting to me now. So, before we continue. Whose bitch are you right now?"

"Yours," Ivonne replied as her breaths got shorter. Her face flushed.

"And who do we both belong to?"

"Dave," Ivonne answered. "He owns me. He owns us."

"Good," Abby replied still fingering Ivonne and thumbing her clit. "No one is looking where we are. Get under the table and lick my pussy you whore. And make it good."

When Abby narrated their encounter, I couldn't help but shake my head in awe.

"She licked your clit under the table? That's incredible!"

"I have always had a thing about humiliating one of these country club raised princesses Dave. They look down their nose at the world and yet here she was on her knees servicing the daughter of a train conductor and daughter of a seamstress."

"Don't ever say anything like that to any of these people Abby. They are all in country clubs and their daughters are little different than Ivonne. In fact, the mothers are my clients and are as spoiled as their girls. Still, I'm glad you established who the boss in our group is. Us!"

"No Dave," she corrected me. "It's you. You are the one on top, but you treat your clients nicely. Some of them need a firm hand."

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,918 Followers