Life as a Lucky WWE Fanboy Pt. 02

Story Info
A new friendship lets you travel with WWE.
1.5k words
4.32
15.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, funny man?" Becky Lynch asks you again. "Why are you so tired?"

You try to come up with a lie. After all, Becky Lynch is your favorite SmackDown superstar, and you don't necessarily want her to know you've just come from sleeping with another one. You have to think on your feet.

You come up with a solution. She calls you funny man, right? You'll just have to come up with something funny to say.

"I've been running for my life."

Becky plays along. "Why is that?"

"I told Samoa Joe it's not very ladylike for him to walk around with his boobs out."

Becky just stares at you at first, almost as if she doesn't know what to think. Then, she throws her head back in an uproar of laughter. "That was great, funny man!"

She takes a moment to compose herself. You start to walk away, but she grabs you by the arm.

"Hey," she says, "I know I just met you, but I have an idea. I've been traveling on my own for a long time. I would love some company for the next few weeks. Especially company that can make me laugh. I'll pay for your food and everything. I just need a travel buddy."

You don't even have to think about this. Any chance to spend an extended period of time with Becky Lynch is an opportunity you're going to take. "Sure," you say, "I'd love to travel with you!"

She gives you a hug in response, and even though you just had an orgasm about two minutes ago, you're starting to feel some activity in your pants again.

"Great," she exclaims. "Just let me get changed into my day clothes and we can head out."

You wait for Becky outside her locker room, fighting the urge to be a creep and peep in on her. As you wait, Billie Kay approaches you.

"For the record," she says, "I had nothing to do with that angle. I never would have planned that, great penis or not."

"It's okay," you say. "Peyton and I...we settled our differences."

"Glad to hear it," Billie says as Becky steps out and you follow her out to her car, taking the passenger seat and you go off to your next destination.

You spend the first couple of hours of the trip getting to know each other. She talks about growing up in Ireland, and you tell her all about your career and some childhood stories. Eventually, you happen upon a country road with some cow pastures along the side.

"Mooooo!" you suddenly hear from the gorgeous redhead driving the car.

This causes you to burst into laughter. Something about seeing someone you admire from a television screen being so candid just brings out a joy in you.

You point at one of the cows and say, "Hey, that looks like Bill DeMott!"

You didn't think your joke was that funny, but clearly Becky did, as she laughs so hard you're worried she's about to crash the car.

"Come on," you say, "that wasn't that funny."

Becky's gorgeous smile catches your eye. "I thought it was. Then again, when you work for a company that thought sheep-shagging and Bobby Lashley's sisters was funny, you might think anything is funny."

A few minutes go by and Becky pulls over and stops the car.

"I may need to sleep," she says. "Can you take the wheel?"

"Sure thing," you say, and you two switch places.

You drive for a few minutes, then you glance over at Becky to make sure she's okay. Shes curled up into a ball, facing toward the window, away from you. Her shorts have slid down a little bit, exposing just a tiny bit of her ass. She's so beautiful when she's asleep.

Wait, she's not asleep.

Her eyes are closed and everything, but she's breathing awfully heavy. And her arm is moving quite a bit. And her mouth keeps opening and closing just the slightest bit.

You're actually pretty sure she's touching herself.

This is all but confirmed when she lets out a couple of heavy sighs and then stops moving. She must have reached her orgasm. Not long after, you arrive at your hotel.

Becky checks you in (separate rooms, unfortunately), and you spend most of the night lying awake thinking about what you saw. What was that? Why did she feel the need to masturbate right then and there?

The next day, you're awfully quiet on the way to the arena. Becky is acting like nothing is different, but you can't get your mind off of it.

"What's going on, funny man?" she asks.

You feel you might as well tell her. "You were, uh, awfully excited last night, huh?"

Her face turns deep red, but she smiles. "So you noticed?"

"I did. Not that I minded. I've just been wondering what turned you on so much."

"Well," she says sheepishly, "that's actually why I asked you to come along. I get really turned on by men who make me laugh. And I've been traveling alone for so long, I'd almost forgotten what it's like to be horny."

You want to explore that thought further, but you arrive at the arena before you can. Walking inside, you spot Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville. You've always thought Mandy looked somewhat decent, for a Barbie doll, but Sonya is gorgeous. She has the right curves in the right places, and her smile is breathtaking. You catch yourself staring.

"You can stop staring at me," Mandy Rose says, clearly somewhat mistaken. "I know I'm beautiful." Sonya just rolls her eyes and gives you a little smile. She's clearly done with Mandy's vanity.

Becky lets you hang out with her in the locker room for a bit. You're both a bit too shy to discuss last night any further, but you still have a good time telling stories and exchanging jokes.

"Well the show's in an hour," Becky says eventually. "I better take a shower and get ready for it."

You respectfully look away as she undresses steps into the shower. But a few minutes in, your reservations about peeping seem to disappear. This might be your only chance to see Becky Lynch naked, after all, and you don't want to miss it.

You quietly walk up to the shower curtain, open it just enough to get some visibility, and take a look. Becky is completely gorgeous. She has a rounder, tighter ass than you realized, even in her "straight fire" leotard with fishnet tights attire. You stand there for a moment taking her in, but then she seems to make eye contact.

You shut the curtain quickly, waiting for her to scream, but she doesn't. You decide to risk looking in again. Now she's leaned up against the wall, her pink pussy on full display to you. And she's touching herself again.

You can't help but wonder what's going on. You're sure she saw you. But you can't fight how turned on you're feeling either.

You look around to make sure the locker room is still empty, and then you take your pants and underpants off, and you get right back to peeping.

You start trying to jerk off in line with her movements, as if you're actually having sex with her. You try to match her rhythm. And then, she seems to make eye contact again. You freeze, but she doesn't say anything.

Instead, she moves. She backs up toward the back of the shower and bends over, so her ass is right in front of you. You could reach out and grab it now if you knew whether or not she knew you were there. She puts three fingers inside herself and starts fingering herself. She's started moaning now, louder and louder as she goes. Even if she didn't know you were watching, she had to know you'd be able to hear that.

But you don't mind. Nothing turns you on more than the sounds a woman makes in heat. It's not long before you realize you're about to cum, and you need to figure out a way to do it without Becky noticing. Becky makes eye contact with you again, though, and flings the shower curtain open and gets on her knees in front of you, leading you to cum on her face and chest.

She smiles up at you for a moment. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show, funny man." She cleans herself up and then gets dressed for the show. Then, noticing the disappointment on your fact, she says, "Don't worry. You'll see me naked again." She finishes putting her ring gear on and heads out the door.

You're stunned, still sitting there with your cock in your hand like an idiot. Did she know you were watching the whole time? Did she plan for that to happen? Did she like it? What was happening?

And then you hear the door start to open.

TO BE CONTINUED.