WrestleMania Weekend Debauchery Ch. 01

Story Info
A lucky guy meets Noelle Foley after WrestleMania.
3.4k words
4.45
9.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of erotic fan fiction centred on wrestling personality Noelle Foley. After WrestleMania, three friends hit up a club and have the fortunate experience of meeting up with three of the hottest women in professional wrestling.

*****

The WrestleMania post-show is the best time of the year. Upwards of 60,000 people spilling into the streets, their minds warped after the spectacle they've just seen and the copious alcohol they've just consumed. For any fan, that moment when they become part of the tens of thousands filing out of the stadium is one of the greatest experiences in wrestling. They've proven for another year that wrestling is the best live experience on earth, and now it's time to get even more wasted.

For Jason, his third straight WrestleMania post-show was the best yet. The show ended a little after midnight, as was becoming the norm for the biggest event of the year. He and his friends had already made the decision on which nightclub to attend since before they made the trip to New Orleans. The years before, all three men had hooked up with a bevy of babes at the clubs and bars open all night to accommodate the flying fans, so they knew to pay particular attention to their post-WrestleMania plans. It was a small, exclusive place about a mile from the arena. One of the trio, Barry, had made sure they would get in ahead of time.

As expected, the venue was buzzing. It was tiny, but the atmosphere in the place was incredible. Jason was already eyeing up the women, and he could tell that more than a few were here only to support their significant others. For Jason, that was easy prey. However, Barry had called first dibs on whatever girl he wanted. He had secured them tickets to the venue, and he insisted that he was to get the pick of the litter as a result.

Whatever plans the guys were making ahead of time were thrown for a loop upon the entry of another trio to the club. As big wrestling fans, the guys couldn't help but turn their heads in recognition of Noelle Foley, Paige and Becky Lynch. A strange trio if ever there was one, but the men figured out the most likely reason for this combination.

"Paige and Becky were pals in England and Ireland, right?" offered Ralph, the last of the trio. "So Noelle is friends with Paige, and they're probably total cockwhores, too. Noelle and Paige plan a night out after WrestleMania, probably to get some cock, and Paige invites the sweet, shy Becky along for the ride!" Ralph didn't talk very much, but it was always a creative exploit when he did.

"Regardless of your porno fantasy backstory," Jason replied distractedly, "I'm guaranteeing you here and now that those girls are getting some cock tonight." He gave his pals the thumbs, that they could move in.

"Dibs on Paige," Barry interjected. He had always loved the sultry appeal of the raven-haired supernova. Her leaked videos only consolidated his lust. Seeing her training for anal as though it was a vanilla sex choice, banging multiple guys and worshipping the dicks she sucked was like watching a dream come true. Fuck the idea that she was a slut: this was a liberated woman he needed to have.

Jason approached Noelle. Despite her friendship with Paige, Mick Foley's daughter seemed to keep to herself. She was scrolling her phone, likely perfecting an post for her Instagram. Barry had been attracted to Noelle for a few years. Her blonde bimbo appearance, replete with little breasts and thick thighs. Her soft lips were probably well-conditioned to slurp on his meat, and there was no getting around her big, fat ass. Jason had fantasised about Noelle a bit, even when he was with other women. The fact of her publicised relationship with superfan Frank The Clown only made him want her more.

"Buy you a drink?" He offered casually. In his experience, it was the simple and predictable things that worked most often.

Noelle looked up and smiled briefly. Despite her reputation as an airhead, Jason could see the gears turning in her head. This was his time to really strike.

"Come on, you get into a club like this and you're telling me you have to consider letting a man buy you a drink?" Jason could flex his bravado now and then, and with someone like Noelle Foley, he may never get a better chance.

"Sorry dude, I'm kind of considering the endgame here," she replied after a moment. Then she smirked and turned back to her phone.

Jason smiled to himself and signalled for two rum-and-cokes. She was playing hard to get, but he could tell she was down. He just had to figure out what level of generosity would get him where he needed to go.

"So I take it you had a good time at the show."

"Super, as always," she responded without looking up. "My boyfriend and I always have a swell time at these things." She locked eyes with him, goading him to go further.

Jason didn't waste his chance. "Funny for one half of a couple to be seen alone in a club with no partner in sight," he pondered airily. Especially at a club renowned for post-show fucking.

Noelle came a bit closer now, her supple thighs rubbing against his own inner thigh. She was dressed in a pair of tight black jeans that hugged her curves and showed off her big white girl ass. "Funny that a guy who knows the details of my relationship would make a pass anyway," she retorted. "I suppose you can tell me why we're not here together?"

"Well, speaking strictly as a fan, I'd say he's out fucking some groupie," Jason was past the point of no return, but now he was offering his real belief. "Wrestling isn't a world where you can remain faithful for very long, and I'd guess most of you guys are pretty open. That dude must be living the dream to be so close to the show, and there's no way you can travel so much without attracting such attention."

Noelle appeared taken aback. She was aware that people probably sussed the way relationships worked in wrestling, but she'd never met a guy so bold before. She had thought that she'd get close to him, let him rub up against what he wanted. Maybe she'd go outside and give him a handjob, but now she was really interested.

Jason felt a hand quickly give his package a squeeze over his own jeans. He knew his gamble had paid off, as Noelle smiled demurely and looked at him again. She had gone from mild interested flirtation to full-on fuck-me eyes. She finished her drink and leaned in.

"Do you want to know exactly why people come to this club?" Now the shoe was on the other foot, and it was Noelle who was in control. She brushed past Jason, making sure her tits came right up against him, before cutting a path through the crowded dancefloor. Her hips swayed like those of a sex goddess, and she headed for a locked door on the other side of the club. Jason could see the heads of every man turning to watch her, even those in the process of sealing the deal. He could even see Ralph, sat at the bar chatting to Becky, turn his head to get a glance. Only Barry didn't seem to notice, as he was already swapping spit with page, his hand snaking up her shirt and her legs draped over his own in a booth.

Jason hurried to follow Noelle through the door, which appeared at first like an emergency exit. He supposed it was something of an emergency area. Upon crossing through the threshold, he noticed there were a lot more rooms down a corridor, just like a hotel. Noelle was waiting at one door, dangling a pair of keys.

"To be honest, I came here this evening with the express purpose of being fucked," she giggled as he approached her. Without warning, she moved in to kiss him, one hand clasping the back of his head and another feeling its way down to his hips. Jason was so stunned by this quickness of this encounter that he stood static for a moment.

It wasn't long before he realised where he was, and he responded to her kiss. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and the two wrestled for dominance inside her mouth. She moaned hotly at his bravado, as both his hands slipped down to grab her booty. He was hot himself, pulling at her belt to remove the her bottoms and yanking her orange turtleneck.

Noelle broke the kiss, and he could just about see a trail of saliva form between their mouths. She was flustered now, and she looked at him in anticipation, biting her lip. Jason quickly dove back at her, taking her clothed form from behind. He slipped his hands up her sweater to feel her tits, clad in a lacy bra. Already, his hips were at work, as he dry humped her ass. She was so ready for this, placing one hand on the door frame to receive his desperate humping, while her free hand unlocked the door.

The two fell forward as the door suddenly opened, Noelle laughing as she did so. The pair were entangled and sweaty, and neither could wait to get undressed. Jason quickly pulled off his top and began to undo his belt as Noelle got back to her feet. She turned away from him as she pulled her top over her head. Jason froze, the only clothes left on him his pants and boxers around his ankles. He lay on the floor to appreciate the view he was receiving. Noelle had already unclipped her bra and he was watching her bare back as she leaned over, presenting her ass to him. He could make out her hand reaching for her own belt, before she peeled the tight jeans down to reveal her fat butt, clad in a pair of Batman-themed panties.

Jason came back to his feet before Noelle stood up straight, pushing her forward on the bed. "You want to see how a real man fucks?" he asked in hot anticipation.

"Show me what you've got, babe," she moaned, her face buried in the mattress. Jason took a hold of her long, blonde hair with his left while the middle fingers of his right teased her pussy. His thumb massaged the area around her asshole, as he inserted the middle and ring finger deep inside her love tunnel. Noelle buried her face in the bed's soft body and let out a stifled scream. Jason could feel her legs shaking already, and he knew it had probably been a few weeks since she last got fucked. The energy of WrestleMania and the drinks she'd had in her system had probably left her gagging for it.

Without warning, Jason removed his fingers, and her another high-pitched whine escape her. "If you want this, you're going to have to work for it," he said firmly. He grabbed a hold of her thick, alluring hips once more and pushed her over to lie on her back. He climbed on to the bed, straddling her torso. For the first time, Noelle got a look at his thick eight inches. The widening of her eyes almost made Jason harder, as he took a first feel of her soft breasts.

"If you want to get fucked so badly, you're going to have to show me that you deserve it." He moved further up her body, so that his cock was now resting on her nose. She had her eyes closed, savouring the feeling of being used like this. It had been a long time since she'd fucked a guy that wanted to do something other than worship her.

She tilted her head forward, taking a long lick of the underside of Jason's cock. She could feel him shiver now, as he threw his head back at the first touch. She knew she had power over him too, and she made herself comfortable. She clasped both her hands against his muscular thighs, rubbing her lips against his eager cockhead. She pursed her lips together, releasing a small amount of spit on his head. She could feel Jason growing impatient, his meat swollen to its limit, and she enjoyed playing hard to get.

Suddenly, she felt him grab her hair again and push her right on to his pole. She hardly had time to breath, letting out a squeal that quickly became a guttural choke. She scratched his thighs, but it made no difference. He really was interested in making her his fucktoy tonight. He had leaned forward now, both hands supporting him on the mattress, as he began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

Jason closed his eyes to focus on the searing pleasure coursing through his body, and especially his cock. He focused on the combination of surprised moaning and wet gagging sounds coming from below him, and could sense her legs squirming further behind in a combination of pleasure and pain. He worked fast at first, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth at a rapid pace. He could feel himself getting ready to cum like this, especially as her defiant lips continued to squeeze his shaft and her experienced tongue rubbed up against its underside with every thrust. He had to slow down, this time burying his cock further down her throat. He held it in that wet, warm cavity until he could feel Noelle bucking underneath him. At that point, he pulled himself all the way out, taking a look down at Noelle's face. She was surprisingly composed, smiling up at him. She he could see the light makeup on her face beginning to smear, and her mouth area was a mess of saliva and precum.

"Do you enjoy getting facefucked?" Jason asked calmly. Noelle sniggered in response, giving him a wink that let him know what to do. He ploughed his dick back down her through one more time. This time, he could feel her rising underneath him to take all of his length. She held tightly to his ass and pulled herself up as far as she could go to give his cock the deepthroating it deserved. Jason made quick, light thrusts. He wanted to get as deep into Noelle's mouth as he could, clenching the bedsheets to stop himself from cumming. Finally, he released her. He pulled his glistening rod from out of her esophagus, rolling on to his back as he heard Noelle gasp for air.

Momentarily, Noelle rolled onto her belly after catching her breath. She was now level with Jason, and her hand reached down to stroke his sensitive shaft. "You know, I could probably get you to cum right now without even touching it." She was enjoying this game of power they were playing together, goading him into taking back control.

Jason didn't need any further encouragement. He was back up on his knees, pinning her head down as he straddled her thighs. Noelle's prone backside was the most appealing sight he's ever seen, and her glistening pussy beckoned to him. He placed one hand between her shoulders, keeping her head pinned to the bed. With the other, he felt her pussy once more. She had become almost as wet as his lubed-up cock in the time he spent fucking her throat. He rubbed her pussy lips, and took some time to tease her clit. He could tell that she was close to orgasm herself, moaning unashamedly into the bed.

He held his cock at its base, rubbing it against her prone, naked thighs. He couldn't resist giving her ass a smack, eliciting another excited, stifled moan. He could tell she was as desperate for a release now as she was, and he was going to give it to her. He positioned his bulbous cockhead at her shaven pussy, and thrust all the way in with one shot. She raised her head off the mattress to scream out. "Oh fuck, that's what I've been waiting for!" Jason took a moment to bury himself deep, balancing on his hands as Noelle came as far up as she could to make contact with his abs. She was squirming underneath his strong frame, but he had to remind her who was in charge now. He placed his hand back on her neck, and pushed her back into the mattress so that she was fully prone on the bed.

With that, Jason began to slowly move his hips back and forth, taking the opportunity to savour the feeling of warmth enveloping his member. Noelle was moaning softly beneath him, as he rocked gently back and forth, gripping her wide ass cheeks for support. He took an opportunity to open his eyes as he did so, looking towards her asshole. He could feel himself becoming more excited at the lewd view beneath him, and he began to pick up the pace. He reached down again to lube up his fingers, and he began to massage her back passage. Noelle was in her own world of pleasure now, letting out the same soft moan with every thrust he made and ever press of his fingers around her butt.

Jason took the hand pinning her neck and began to feel all the way up and down her shapely back. He rubbed her softly, even as his thrusts became more intense. The wet smacking sound of flesh on flesh was the main sound either partner could make out, barely surpassing Noelle's ragged moans and the springs of the mattress. Jason could feel himself getting close, and he knew Noelle was closer. He leaned closer to her body, reaching around with both hands now to tease her breasts, fingers gently playing with her small nipples. He breathed in her hair, a strawberry scent mingled with the smell of sex. He breathed on her, nibbling gently on her shoulder as his hips came up and down in thrusts of major force.

He could feel Noelle's legs between his begin to tremble. She reached one of her own hands out from under her to grab the back of Jason's head, pulling him closer to her. He began to thrust in as deep as he could, rotating his hips to feel all of her warm, wet tunnel. As he did so, he could feel Noelle being rocked by orgasm, screaming into the covers beneath her. She pushed her body up to get air as she did so, panting "fuck me, fuck me, yeah" in her high-pitched, worn out voice.

Jason could afford to pick up his pace again, the wetness of her orgasm fuelling his own, as he pushed himself upright, hands firmly clasped on her ass. He gave a few more shallow thrusts, grunting as he did so. Finally, he buried himself all the way in, digging his fingers deep into her fleshy rear, before pulling out. He placed his dick in between her ass cheeks like a hot dog, thrusting as forcefully as he could. Finally, he felt relief come over him. He spurted out thick ropes of cum, plastering her back and shoulders in front of him. He wasn't done, continuing to shoot out over the small of her back. She raised herself up onto her knees so that her could finish coming on her big, peachy ass. He shot two more ropes horizontally across her cheeks, before letting what was left ooze down to her asshole.

Both were rocked by the best sex they'd ever had. Jason fell over onto his back, look to Noelle on his left. She looked at him with a tired, sultry expression. "I guess I have to shower. You know, when I fuck guys, it's usually with a condom." She smiled lazily, eventually pulling herself from the bed. She stumbled over to the en-suite bathroom, giving Jason a killer view of his work dripping down her back and her ass. She looked over her shoulder.

"I hope you have more left in the tank. I didn't even get to taste your cum in my mouth," she snorted before heading to the shower.

Jason lay back. This had certainly been the greatest WrestleMania weekend of his life. Maybe the best weekend, period. He could only wonder what his friends were getting up to outside in the club.