All Comments on 'Life as a New Hire Ch. 11'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 stars

Simply magnificent. Not the sexy time, that's average at best, but the story, oh the glorious story is fantastic.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
Any chance

To get back to the 4 pages chapters? These just make more famished than ever

highrofelloshighrofellosalmost 10 years ago
Story

I absolutely agree about the story. This story has been absolutely phenomenal and it continues along very nicely through each chapter. I am so thrilled that FS had me toss him a feedback and begin communicating with him as an anonymous and then allowed me to start looking over the chapters and trying to catch typos and phrases that were unclear or didn't quite seem to be what he was intending to say. I do hope it has helped everyone else enjoy these stories even more than they already were.

This story has been a remarkable ride and I look forward to hopefully helping to see it continue for a long time since it is a really enjoyable set of twists, turns, and laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The karma ending to this series has to be that a few days before he becomes available to Havenstone' women he contracts super- mononucleosis from exhaustion and immune system collapse from multiple partners' flora. Impotent, infertile and debilitated for at least six months, Cael is relocated as manny for Aya. One can imagine how the frustrated or triumphant Amazons will treat him. The New Horizons program is discredited and Katrina is reassigned to Bulgaria. After the ensuing circular firing squad of rivalries destroys Havenstone, Yasmin and Buffy pick up the pieces, pursued by a vengeful now-Detective Nikita.

cliuincliuinalmost 10 years ago
Priceless

Cael is priceless , after the 84 days the Amazons will start a mutany to keep Cael alive just to kill him the second day .

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

i think it would be funny as hell if we find out that odette and niki are part of havenstone.they are part of a baby sitting team put together to keep him in line and "safe" for the collective use later.i could even see yasmin there also thats why she didnt totally freak out at the gym.for the questions niki keeps asking are like a way to find out if he is running his mouth or trying to do something against the company

ConnarConnaralmost 10 years ago
Funny...

So many great expectations. There is only one way this story will end. Unfinished!

But it's okay, just enjoy the ride! :)

theanalisttheanalistalmost 10 years ago
my favourite author strikes again....

after a hard day your stories are something to look forward to....

Please keep it up....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
progress

Good work again FS! I am eagerly waiting for more and iirc you mentioned before that you had finished 14 chapters already. Could you please post when you've submitted a new chapter or when you think the next one might get submitted if you require more time :)

BR,

Impatient and eager :)

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update 7/30/14

I apologize. I've been feeling a bit under the weather. I posted Chapter 12 to Literotica yesterday and Chapter 13 up today. I can post up to Chapter 16 if I can keep it together. Strangely, while in my latest depression I managed to write 12,000 words for Chapter 18. Now I'm on to 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
progress

Sorry to hear you haven't felt well. Makes my pushing for more of your great writing seem a bit rude :). I'm looking forward to reading more of your work and what kind of insanity cael gets himself into.

I hope you'll feel better and keep being inspired to write more stories for us junkies :-D.

Br,

Impatient and eager

RedRheaRedRheaover 8 years ago
Well...

I really like this story, I find it really interesting and it makes me want to find out what's going to happen next. Unfortunately its gotten to a point where I only enjoy reading the parts of the story when he's not getting or looking for effortless pussy which is ironic considering the name of this site. I think its because he gets it so often and so easily from his perspective that its just not that satisfying to read and it becomes a "oh look another person for the 'people I fucked' list". As I read the rest of this, I'm crossing my fingers for a status quo change in how he copes with his addiction to sex or at least something that constitutes as character development for him. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To RedRhea

Keep reading. Cáel gets radical character growth in a few chapters.

horned_lizardhorned_lizardalmost 7 years ago
Goddamn

Dude is a fucking legend. Literally. A huge asshole, but still a legend.

lazarus402002lazarus402002over 4 years ago

this story is great, i have read it at least 10 times, it is a nice little break from the monotony of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
James, you bring joy and laughter into my life with your work

This is my fifth time reading your work, and I laugh and smile every time. You are an amazingly gifted human being, with a wickedly funny sense of humor.

Amflyer1Amflyer1about 2 years ago

This story is ridiculously improbable/impossible but totally engrossing. I stayed up till 3:30 am reading it last night. Great job!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Ok, the philosophical monolog with Nikita was tedious. 4/5 for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Fuck, Man….

Enough with the God complex. It’s turning a fun little story, tedious. 2 stars only, I’m afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, I normally don't waste time commenting here, but recent detractors just pushed the minor urge to a compulsion. To push back against all the -I can't believe it-s, just because both you can't do it or don't know others that can doesn't make it impossible, just not experienced. There are professional pick up artists that aren't even all that attractive both physically or mentally that could make your mind boggle just with the applications of people reading, psychology and other miscellaneous skills. I in fact had plied myself as a professional lover (my preferred term though you could simply read it as gigolo, the term I somewhat loathe) for nearly a year while not being model material, a narcissist, or alpha type. Before I quit doing that I could have comfortably financed my lifestyle with no other employment needed, but I got disillusioned with so many relations that weren't substantive enough for my piece of mind.

I don't see any God complexes in the main character myself. Instead I envision an amalgamate of Barny from 'How I met your mother', with some Indiana Jones and Jackie Chan thrown in. If that image settles your believability in the character then "You're welcome", if not then just continue to rant yet still read with self loathing.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

My God he’s a sex machine.

However he doesn’t appear to understand that if Havenstone have to kill him they’ll kill everyone he knows. Makes sense.

He needs to less selfish and consider all those innocent people

5/5

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

I'm beginning to lose the plot as so much going on. Got to keep reading. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES