All Comments on 'Life as a Rogue Ch. 07'

by HexGlow

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please

Found this series interesting, and what a cliffhanger. I hope there is another installment soon.

HexGlowHexGlowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Replys

evebroughtanaxthistime : On offense taken! and I will defo take ur advise to heart and not visit LaLa Land again.

Confused Anonymous: Leo has not had any screen time yet. The relationship between Amanda and Leo is still to be known.

Others: thank you for waiting on me! I'll keep posting.Promise!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!

I really enjoy this series so much that I keep coming back in the hope you will finish this story 😳 Please finish it.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Dude, dude, like seriously, dude, hey, like you can borrow my ditsy muse if yah want (don't tell him I said that), because I'm too lazy to write his midnight bullshit down anyway, but for the love of ball-sack, you can't go visit in lala-land again and scare the living feces out of everybody as if heart-attack isn't a disease. Next time your comp craps itself, get it comfi with a nappi, play it some kiddies tv and kick it really hard during interval. It used to work for all things electrical and aren't electronic stuff related - as in sibling-like? Rather attractive story. WRITE, damnit, scribble! Amanda has just enough masculine mixed into her without verging on butch (no insult meant here, the more adventurous women rock) so that I feel a need to bond and the boys are cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confused!

Is she having sex with Leo or not? She said that Leo has a human mate and that they don't have sex during her heat. Then she said that she doesn't have sex during her heat. But that they: werewolves, or Leo and herself; have sex if they feel like it and that they: werewolves, or Leo and herself; almost always feel like it! So are Leo and her guilt of being lovers or not? Or is she talking about werewolves in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Glad you are back!

Very glad you decided to continue the story. Also looking forward to someone slapping Jon, he really is an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Hope I don't have to wait till 2020 for chapter 8 ;)

masterhobbesmasterhobbesover 7 years ago
Yay you're back!

Can't wait for more, this chapter was great!

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
God Dam Touchscreen.

Commuted should be committed.

And I just read your bio. Sucks that happened but still, 3 years. Gonna need to see some more chapters before I commit to readin.

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
Needs More Updates.

Your story interests me. However I'm not gonna commit my time to reading Rogue right now. I bet many of your readers thought that you'd abandoned your story in which case it became a dead story.

I'm pretty sure you had good important reasons for stepping away. Just as I have reasons for not wanting to read a story that has had it's first new chapter in 3 years. If you want 1 more reader then I need proof from you that your commuted to your story.

That means new chapter's preferably before 2019. Once Rogue reaches chapter 11 I'll start reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous