Life As A Slave, a Downside

Story Info
It was not a happy time; she was so cross.
1k words
4.18
4.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life as a Slave, a Downside - slave girl sara

I just wanted do a few lines for you all but in particular for you trainee subs and slaves, young men or young ladies I suppose, this message is mainly for you.

My life as a girl born into serving, as in the community in which like many other girls live, have been the happiest times ever for the most part with obviously the odd exception.

One such exception was this last few days and I have not been asked to write this but felt I had to, not even shown it Sir for checking or editing

A few days ago I met someone online, gender unimportant really but it was a European girl.

She had contacted Sir about some advice, he helped her and told her to contact me for a few other bits, girly stuff!

We hit it off, as friends pretty quick, she was just a few months older than me but she did not wish to be called Miss.

I suggested her using a BDSM contact site I use as a base to try and find the particular partner she was wanting.

To cut a long story short, she could not join from her country maybe, so as a surprise I created a profile for her.

I spelt her name wrong, never capitalised it, never changed her sex to a woman from man and worst of all I lost the password.

I finally found the password and discovered the site charges for changes to name, spelling and gender.

It was not a happy time; she was so cross.

Instead of making her happy she was so annoyed and sad.

That made me sad and upset too, a couple of emails backwards and forwards and the atmosphere between us worsened and looking back it was if I was not blaming myself, so it had to be her I was blaming.

Yesterday lunch time I asked Sir if I could visit his office after work, he told me five thirty.

We both knew I was going to be punished, him because I had asked to see him and me because I knew I was in the wrong and needed to pay for my actions.

I skipped lunch, and work and went and lay on my bed, I cried a bit and slept a bit and cried a bit more.

My phone bleeped at five o'clock so I showered and waited outside his office at five twenty five.

He came down the corridor, opened the door and let me in, pulled out his chair and I sat on his knee.

I had obviously confirmed to him I needed a hiding, being naked.

He just sat and listened as I told him everything in between tears and sobs.

He held me so tight and loving, my love, protection and security never felt stronger.

I finished my story and just sat a while embracing what I had before standing and spreading over Sirs knee.

I did not want or need a spanking at that time, I needed to be taught the consequence of my past actions.

I wanted every smack, whack and whoosh to make me suffer as I had made others suffer.

My spanking was thorough in its extreme, no raising of my bottom to meet Sirs hand, I lay as if stuck to his knee, thus feeling every spank.

Corner time, when was the last time I had corner time, was it a sign of the punishment to come?

I was called and I turned around glued the spot as Sir unbuckled his belt and wound it round his fist, leaving it open ended and not bent double, it was to be a whipping.

Sir came for me and took my hand, leading me to the centre of his office.

His hand in my back pushed me over, I reached for my ankles, but Sir moved my hands my knees, for better balance.

The corner of my eye saw Sirs hand and belt go behind his head, the whistle was like a thriller movie as if in slow motion the whistle of the down stroke taking minutes, then the shock, well, double shock, not my bottom but my back

I shook but stood my place for my five lashes, I was led back the corner.

I was called again turned, and again Sir made sure I was ok then lent me over his desk where the straight junior cane lay.

Sir went the other side and pulled my hands over to grip the far side of the desk

The ten stripes really made cry, the pain of course, but also the hurt I had inflicted I had already been cut pieces in my mind

Corner time before being back on his knee and cuddled, he waited until my sobs subsided.

I stood and he led me to the door.

"Those were for you sara, what you knew you deserved, turn left outside my office and wait by the door."

It was Sir and Daisy`s dungeon room door.

He soon arrived, put the lights on and I followed him in.

"This is what I think you deserve sara."

I knew I could not take any more on my back, so hoped it was be my front, which it turned out to be.

The hall clock struck six as we went in, and seven when we came out.

I do believe I came away from Sir a different person or was I now a lady.

I hurt inside and out and asked be excused dinner and went to bed.

I could not lay on my back or front so must have just dozed in between the pain and tears

As I type this the day after I still feel the hurt inside as the outside pain subsides.

I just hope it gets better as the days and weeks pass.

Maybe a lesson for some here, every day has different challenges and always be prepared to learn or face the consequences of hurting the ones you love and respect.

sara brown.