Life as a Sub Ch. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
My second party invite, starts with a twist.
5.4k words
4.63
6.6k
3
0

Part 15 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

Chapter 2 -- Part 1 -- Another Party Surprise

It was Monday. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I hadn't listened properly to a single lesson all day, the party tonight was going through my mind all the time. I was thinking ahead, like, making sure I was smartly dressed and presentable for the evening.

Then, I wanted to make sure that my hosts were ok with me again. Should I take a gift or a bottle or something? I will definitely make sure that I stay till I am told to leave this time. I am not going to be rude ever again.

How will I get there? Shall I get a taxi so I can have a beer or just have a non-alcoholic drink? Will Sinsa and Sally be there so that I am not too nervous? So many questions and scenarios going through my mind.

Sunday night. Ruth helped me shave my cock, ball and bum, to make sure I was presentable for sex. She said that I ought to try the douching set, but that I had to be on my own to do it, as it could get quite messy if not done right. Ruth seemed to know quite a bit about the different nozzles and bulb for water. Well, suffice to say, after she told me what I had to do, I was to later find out that it was to be an experience that I would get to do quite often in the future.

Monday evening. Ruth inspected me after each step as I got ready, she also went through a few things that I ought to remember.

Just in case, Ruth and I had already come up with a plausible story for one of my mates to drop me off. I was going to a friend's birthday celebrations starting in the pub which was quite close to Bob and Claire's house. One the way, I was going to pop into the supermarket and buy a nice priced bottle of wine as a gift.

When it was time and I was ready to go, Ruth excitably kissed me good luck, and literally pushed me out the door to my mate's car. I looked back as she waved me off before I saw her running back inside the flat.

I couldn't believe she was this enthusiastic about me going to the party. It made me wonder. I bet she wanted to get back inside to play with herself, thinking about what was going to happen tonight. She probably couldn't wait till I got back to tell her what I got up to like last time. She really enjoyed me going through the last evenings activities, describing every step of the night, so I guessed she was going to have her own fun waiting for me to come back.

Anyway, my mate waited while I deliberated over which wine to buy, then, with time to spare, he dropped me off outside the pub. I waited outside watching him drive off, then I continued my journey, walking the rest of the way to Bob and Claire's house.

I got to the house about five minutes before the appointment time. I didn't want to show that I was too eager, but didn't want to be late either.

I walked down the garden path and saw the familiar cars parked up in the driveway and down the side of the house. Just as I was about to press the door bell, another car pulled up and parked up. It was Sinsa and John.

Sinsa got out of the car wearing a very bright multi coloured open topped and knee length dress, which once again, showed off her gorgeous big breasts and sexy legs. She waved at me as John walked behind her, locking the car and carrying a small holdall. She motioned for me to join them as they walked down the driveway towards the back of the house. I had forgotten that's what we did last time.

I walked back down the path and over to Sinsa as she said, "Hi Jim," and gave me a kiss on the cheek. John, smiling said, "Hello young man," and offered his hand to shake. He gave me a very hard and firm handshake, and I could feel my hand hurt afterwards. The three of us walked down the driveway to the back garden chatting about the cooler nights and the lovely rose bushes in the front.

We turned the corner, and there were Bob, Sally, Clive and Claire, sat at the patio table. I noticed another woman was sat chatting to Bob, but she didn't turn around straight away. Claire got up and walked over to us, kissing Sinsa and John on both cheeks, and just as she approached me, I offered her the bottle I had brought. She smiled and accepted the gift, and then kissed me as she did Sinsa and John.

"So glad you could all come," she said to us. "Do sit down, I will get some refreshments." She went into the house as we walked over to the table.

I must have looked so nervous because Sinsa whispered to me, "Come now, we are all friends here. Nothing to be scared about." Her words didn't shake the frightened feeling I had.

As we approached the table, I could feel the warmth from the patio heaters. There were three of them radiating their red glow and heat over the whole patio. Bob and Clive got up and shook John's and then my hand. Bob looked at me and as he shook my hand, he sounded cheerful as if nothing had ever happened. He was positively friendly and warm in his greeting.

The girls kissed everyone, and then I was introduced to the new lady. OMG. Nooooo, I couldn't believe it. It was Ruth. I stood frozen. Nervous and embarrassed, I looked at her. I didn't know what to say. What the fuck.

"You obviously know Ruth," Bob said to me, breaking the spell of me staring at her.

Everyone was quiet for a moment as Ruth turned to me looking sheepish and said, "Surprise?"

I didn't know what I was feeling. Was it betrayal, humiliation, or just glad she was there with me. I was given a seat next to her but I wanted to ask so many questions. I just sat and looked at her as she held my hand and reassured me.

"It's ok hun." She nodded at everyone sat at the table.

"They thought that having me here would calm your nerves, so you didn't feel out of place like last time."

I was still a bit shocked. "When? How did they? So, what happened, how did you get here?" She shook her head and smiled as I stuttered my questions.

I continued. "I thought you didn't like this sort of thing, especially after the way you objected each time I brought up the subject."

I was shocked when she replied, looking at the floor sheepishly.

"This isn't my first swinging experience. I wanted to make sure that you were ok with it before we did it together. I kept my refusals, and your growing enthusiasm as a gauge for us to eventually come to one of these together. Today is that day."

She held my hand and kissed me. "Are you ok with it?"

I looked at what she was wearing, then over at the others. Everyone was looking at me for my reaction. I leant over and snogged Ruth as everyone cheered and drank. She smiled and squeezed my hand gain, reassuring me that we were doing this together. In hind sight, I did feel a lot more comfortable now she was here.

I looked at Ruth's dress again. She wore my favourite little black number that hugged her figure, revealing just a hint of cleavage. She did not have a lot of make-up on, but what she wore, made her look elegant and very sexy.

She continued by telling me, "Aunt Claire, she is a friend of my Mum. Aunt Claire and Mum used to work together, and have known each other for years."

"When Mum knew that I would be moving into the college accommodation last year, she told me to contact Aunt Claire. It was that simple. Obviously, the swinging parties didn't come till much later, when I got to know Claire and Bob better."

I looked at her. "Woah, hang on. Swinging parties? How many of these things have you been to?"

I looked round the table at the smiling faces, then back at Ruth. She raised her eyebrows, leaned forward and kissed me again.

We were all seated around the table, boy-girl-boy-girl, and I was conscious that I was being looked at a lot by Sally and Sinsa. I didn't think much of it, apart from the thought that they might know what was going to happen. Was I walking into some sort of trap?

Ruth didn't say much else after that, but she was obviously comfortable in everyone's company this evening. She sipped her drink, holding my hand as she laughed at Bob's jokes, I noticed that it made her breasts jiggle. This of course drew my attention to her cleavage, and got me staring. I didn't say much, except nod and offer the odd words of agreement to the conversation.

Claire came back carrying a tray with a jug of punch. She stopped by Ruth and told her to go to the living room. She didn't ask, she told her. Ruth let go of my hand and got up.

I frowned in confusion as I watched her walk to the living room without looking back at me, carrying a small bag with her.

Claire took Ruth's seat as Bob turned his attention to me.

"Jim, its good to see you again." I swallowed nervously, here we go.

"We have all read your answers to the questions we gave you in the test. Your answers were acceptable, but we now want to ask you a couple more, face to face."

I sipped some of my punch.

"But this time, we want you to add a bit more detail. So, as we ask them, answer truthfully, and say anything that you wouldn't normally write down."

I looked round the table as everyone smiled and nodded.

"We can then see if you are giving truthful answers and, we can see your reactions."

With everyone looking at me, I felt the glow of embarrassing heat in my face, which added to my nervousness.

"Yes of course," I replied.

"Yes of course, SIR," he snapped at me.

I looked at the others then back at Bob and said, "Sorry, yes, of course. Sir."

He continued, "Now these questions will be a little more personal than the written ones, but you are with friends here, and we want truthful answers. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." I replied. Bob smiled at my answer.

"Good. Now one more thing. To answer our questions truthfully, we want you naked." I looked around the group. This was new and I felt very uncomfortable about the request.

"Why, you may be thinking," he continued, "Firstly and most importantly, because I want you that way. Secondly, because you rudely departed so early last time, that we want you to feel the embarrassment we felt when you left. And finally, so we can see which questions turn you on. Do you have a problem with that?"

I thought about answering, but he had made a very good point about me leaving early last time, so I went with what he wanted and started to undress slowly, albeit, with slightly shaking hands. I was feeling pretty unsure that I wanted to be here at all right now, but I went along with it, for now, especially as Ruth was here, and, everyone had already seen me naked so it couldn't be a problem. Could it?

It was what Sinsa said that made me relax a little more as I stripped.

"Come now Jim, you know we like the look of your body. Do you remember when you showed off your lovely freshly shaved young cock to us for the first time? That was a thrill wasn't it? Surely you knew that you had our approval."

Funnily, Sinsa's words gave me quite a bit of confidence. That, and everyone nodding in agreement as I removed my boxers.

So, I just stood there, naked for all to see. I noticed my audiences' eyes were drawn to my cock, so I too looked down and saw what they were fascinated with. My shaved, stumpy and wrinkly cock looked tiny. As I moved, my little ball hung in my ball bag and swung loosely under my cock. Standing there it made me feel like a prepubescent boy on display in a, show me yours and I will show you mine, playground game.

I was about to sit down when Bob kicked my chair away from the table. He had kicked it in such a way so that when I sat down, I was on full display to everyone.

I sat down, putting my clothes on the arm of the chair.

"Good," Bob said, "Now, legs open and let's begin. Sally. Your question please."

I looked at Sally. She pulled a card out of her purse.

She smiled at me and asked, "When you are alone, how often do you jerk off that lovely cock of yours, and, what do you look at to cum? And finally, what do you do with your semen when you cum?"

Well that was a hell of an embarrassing question. My cock twitched. I was getting turned on listening to Sally ask her question.

In hindsight, I think now that it was partly from being asked the question, but also that I was the only one naked, surrounded by a table of fully dressed people. I had to touch and stroke my cock to make it more comfortable as it grew harder. As I reached down, I noticed Claire watching my hand.

I answered the question.

"If I am not with Ruth, I think that I jerk off nearly every evening. I usually cum in a tissue and throw it away. I have a few porn magazines to jerk off to, but I do use my imagination and think of you sexy ladies." I added quickly hoping I made a hit with them.

Yes. That got a smile and giggle around the table.

Bob said, "You say you jerk off every day. Did you jerk off before coming here this evening?"

"No Sir, not before coming here, but I did jerk off this morning Sir." I couldn't believe that I was telling everyone one of my most intimate secrets.

"Good. Claire, your question please."

Claire, got up and pulled her chair next to mine, sat down again, slapped my hand away from my nearly hard cock and replaced it with hers. She gripped and squeezed and pulled down on my foreskin so hard, it stretched the skin connected to my pee hole.

She held me and squeezed while looking at my face. I was squinting out of discomfort. I could see what she was doing made my cock head look completely rounded and out of shape, but she still pulled it down as far as she could.

I don't know what point she was trying to make, but she pulled down so hard that it looked like I had no foreskin. My cock was actually bending towards the table and it was really hurting. All the time she looked at me, getting pleasure from the power she had over me. She was totally in charge of me now.

Then she lowered her head and licked my tortured cock head like it was a lolly.

I couldn't feel her tongue all that well because of the painful way she pulled down on me. But, just as quickly, she stopped, let go of me and looked at her card, then at me. I let out a puff of air out of relief of being released.

I looked down at my softening and sore cock, and so did Claire. I had to pull my foreskin back over my cock head just to relieve the throbbing she had caused, but as I did, she slapped my knees to open my legs again. I sat up, opened my legs wider, and showed off my tortured cock to everyone round the table.

"Now I ask this on behalf of all the ladies here," she smiled at the girls.

"When you suck cock, do you like the feel or the taste of the man you are sucking?"

OMG, I thought. How the hell would I know that? I am not an expert. Do they really want to know this? My answer started in a shamed whispered voice, but a gentle slap to my dicklet from Claire made me speak normally again.

"I have to say that I thought a cock would be the same taste, but I have found that it is different for each man."

I looked at each of the women as I answered, hoping that I would get their approval. I quickly added.

"But I suppose it's the feel of it. Yes, the feel of a man's cock in your mouth is really quite an experience. Feeling it grow and expand, going from soft, almost chewable to a hard muscle, or sucking the head from small and rubbery to when it becomes shiny and hard. I would never have thought that by coming to a swinging party I would ever be sucking a cock."

During my answer, I touched and massaged my cock. I had to. I had to make sure that Claire hadn't done any damage, and I was ok to continue the evening.

"But, you must have had these thoughts before?" Bob asked totally ignoring what I was doing.

I looked at him and wondered as he said more firmly, "Answer truthfully. I told you, don't hold anything back."

"Yes Sir. It did cross my mind before I attended your party. After Clive told me that it might happen, I have often thought what it would feel like. I suppose that I might have thought about it before this Sir."

I looked at the women for their reaction, but they just kept looking at my face and my soft cock.

"As you may know Sir, feeling it being done to you, and doing it to another man are completely different things Sir. You good people pushed me cross the bisexual line and try it."

I got a resounding cheer and glass chinking from everyone. That made me feel a little more confident. After that, I relaxed a bit more and started wankng. I was making myself hard again, thinking I was doing well.

I looked at Claire to see if she had another question, but she just pointed a finger at Sinsa. I looked over and she had her card all ready to read out.

"Loverboy, when you are with Ruth, do you have any thoughts of our little group as you play with her?"

I didn't even have time to think about that, as Claire again slapped my hand away and held my semi hard cock. OMG. Not again I thought, I was only just getting hard again.

Thankfully, she was a lot gentler this time.

"Yes." I replied, distracted by Claire's slow stroking hand. She then bent down and nursed on my cock head, slurping and sucking once more.

Oh yes. That feeling of a wet warm mouth taking all of me, her chin touching my ball. I kept clenching my bum, making my cock throb and expand for her. I wanted my cock to get as big and hard as I could. I even tried to gently move my hips so that I could fuck her mouth. I was enjoying the wet feeling of her mouth so much.

"And?" Bob said.

His voice snapped me out of the trance I was in from Claire's soft mouth massage.

"And, Sir, I often think about everyone in this group. You are always on my mind as kind and respectful people. But I have to admit that I did tell Ruth everything that happened last time and we role played each of you Sir."

Everyone laughed. I did too, nervously, even though I didn't get the joke.

"What is it about our group, that you think about?" Sinsa asked, looking at Claire's head bob up and down on my cock.

I had to think for a while, trying to focus on the question rather than the wet and warm sucking mouth on my cock.

"I think it's the way everyone accepts me, even if I am a little sex hungry at times. I want to and I am willing to try everything. For example, sucking cock like you told me to do."

I was distracted now by Clive unbuttoning his shirt and doing something to his trousers under the table.

I re-focussed on my answer. "It's the different ways that you have all given me the opportunity to show you that I can fit in, as well as appreciate that I am nervous and very self-conscious."

Bob interrupted, "I like that you want to give as well as receive. That to me is what this group is all about. Does your willingness to try everything mean that you want to try anal?"

Claire raised her head from my lap when she heard this question. She looked at me while she continued stroking my wet cock. I went red but quickly said, "I think that I have to draw the line there Sir. I don't mind a tickling finger or tongue."

I quickly glanced at Claire, "but I don't really fancy having a cock in my bum Sir."

Sally shouted over at me, "But I suppose you think that's its ok for us women to have it done to us?"

"Well, errrr no," I replied, "I think that it is a choice. If you don't want to do it. I have seen all the men here and I don't think I would be able to take any of you guys inside me."

All the men laughed.

Sally continued, "But what if your mouth is full, and you feel a cock touching your arsehole, how do you say no?"

After she finished asking the question, she casually bent her head down into her husband's lap, out of my sight behind the table.

"I, errrrr, well ...I errrr," I was stumped for an answer, and, I wanted to see what she was doing.

Bob produced a small pink bulb shaped object from his pocket and put it on the table.

"Everyone here knows, if they don't want their bum to be fucked, they wear a butt plug."

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers
12