Life as a Sub Ch. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished speaking, Sinsa got up, turned her back to me, lifted her skirt and showed off a knicker less naked bum. She bent over pulling her bum cheeks apart. There, directly covering her bum hole was what looked like, a small red jewel.

Wow. Of course I couldn't help but also look lower, at the folds of skin of her puffy looking pussy. Claire let go of my hard cock and reached over to stroke Sinsa's bottom. Her fingers trailed gently and seductively down between her cheeks, over the jewel and along her pussy lips.

They were doing it again. I was getting so turned on and hungry. My mind was being clouded by the sights, feelings and suggestion of sex. Claire twisted the jewel. I presumed that it was attached to some sort of plug inside Sinsa's bum. It looked really classy, sexy and hot.

What I didn't ask or even think about, was did the men wear them too? I was too lost in the fast and furious way I was getting questioned and tested and bombarded with an onslaught to my senses. My focus was to get back in with the group and sex.

Looking back now, I think that this was the point that I had just walked into another set-up. I didn't know it at the time, so I went along with everything they wanted, even though I was feeling singled out.

Bob threw the plug over to me. "Ever had one of these in you boy?"

Well there was the answer to my question about men wearing them. I held and studied it. It was made of silicone and shaped like a horse radish. Pink, blunt and thin at the end, much thicker in the middle then a very thin bit attached to a hoop at the end. The hoop looked like you could use it to pull the whole thing and stop it from getting swallowed inside the bum.

"If you don't want to be fucked in the arse tonight boy, I suggest you wear it," Bob suggested.

I looked at the others, to gauge their reactions. I glanced at Clive. He too nodded, his hand on Sally's head bobbing up and down in his lap.

Looking back at the plug. Did I really have to put this in me this evening? And if so, when and where do I do it?

I was completely unaware at the time, but this was to be the first of many plugs and devices that I was to wear to please all my future Dominants, Masters and Mistresses.

He continued, "I think that we will finish early with the questions tonight everyone. Besides, the boy has to learn a few more things and get ready before he joins us. Ladies, Gents, shall we?"

Everyone stood up except of course Clive and Sally. Claire grabbed my clothes, I took my shoes and socks and followed her, my cock slowly deflating again.

As she led me through the living room to the hallway, I looked around, but didn't notice Ruth at all, but, when we entered the hall, I did see her clothes and shoes piled on the floor next to the bench. I so wanted to see her and ask her a few more questions.

Claire placed my clothes and shoes in the same place I put them last time. She took the plug from me then grabbed me by my cock and walked to the stairs. I secretly hoped that from that point on, if I was to go anywhere in the house with Claire, she would lead me by pulling my cock.

I followed her up the stairs, disappointed this time as I had hoped that I might stopped and lifted her skirt so I could have the same experience as I did last time. Sadly, she just kept walking to the bathroom.

Inside, Claire stood facing me. Once I had closed the door, she seductively unzipped her dress, letting it slowly slide down her body to the floor. She unhooked her bra, the weight of her breasts in each cup so obvious as she lowered it revealing each nipple. Once free, her breasts hung naked in the dewdrop shape. I nervously swallowed.

Then she put her thumbs into the waist band of her panties, making sure that I was hypnotised as I watched her reveal her sex. The frustration I was feeling was building, making me so horny.

I stared at her naked body and gorgeous curves. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted o suck on her breasts, suck her pussy, fuck her to ecstatic heights. She just stood there with her hands on her hips for me to look at her, my rock-hard cock point at her stomach. I thought that this middle aged woman was simply gorgeous.

I stared at her breasts again. Perfect, full, heavy, her nipples hard and looking so suckable, and then down to her shaved pussy lips. OMG I wanted to have sex with her now.

"Now young man, I hope you remembered what I taught you last time. Have you kept your bum nice and clean, inside and out?"

Embarrassed but totally intoxicated by her body, I blurted out, "Yes Ma'am."

OMG, where did that come from. I just called her Ma'am. She smiled so she must have liked it.

"Inside as well? Have you douched?" I nodded vigorously and said that I had, just as she had taught me.

"Good boy."

She told me to assume the position with my hands in the bath, legs open. I bent over and did as she said. I felt her stroke the back of her hand over my shaved bum and hanging ball.

"Your little ball looks so cute and precious hanging there." She lifted it in the palm of her hand and I felt her forehead on my bum as she gave it a kiss.

Letting go of me, she said, "We should make a point of showing it off to everyone tonight, just so that you get over any hesitations about your body."

I had that taboo feeling in my stomach again. I was already feeling nervous about the thought of having to show off that part of me to everyone this evening anyway.

Comfortable in this position, I spread my legs a little further for her inspection. I felt her hands pull my cheeks open, then let go. I tried to look round to see what she was doing, but she smacked me. I jumped as I felt the sting of her hand.

"Stand still boy."

My bottom felt red and hot from her smack, but then all of a sudden, I felt a cold liquid trickle all the way down between the cheeks of my bum. As I felt it slide over my hole, she told me to rub it in with my fingers, then wait.

I massaged it around my hole, dipping a covered finger inside me. It smelt like spearmint, and, it was making my little hole feel really cold and wet.

"Can you feel it? Give it a minute. It will make your arsehole go cold and numb."

She leaned forward, showed me the pink butt plug Bob had given me, and told me not to be afraid. I then felt something touch my hole and press into it. I presumed it was the plug. She gently pushed it back and forth again and again against my puckered hole, each time trying to push more and more into me.

Even though I still had that numb feeling, I knew the thick bit was trying to open me. I just couldn't relax though. I was still very tight.

After several more tries, Claire stopped pushing and told me to turn around and look at her. I could see she was angry as he waved the plug in my face.

"This IS going in you. Relax. I need you to open up just a little bit more. Do not fight me."

I apologised, and would try to relax a bit more.

"Once this goes in, wearing a plug in the future will be so much easier for you."

Of course, I believed her. I took up my position back at the bath and bent over again. She squeezed more gel between my bum cheeks. I focussed on completely relaxing this time, letting Claire work the toy into me.

I must have been quite numb, because I felt it stretch me open but as the thick bit stretched me, it didn't hurt as I expected. She pushed really slowly, stroking my cock with her other hand to keep me hard.

I was now totally focussed on getting that plug inside me. I suddenly had a strange thought. I asked myself if this was what a woman felt as a cock entered her. Feeling this plug enter me, together with my cock being stroked, I was quite turned on and horny.

Claire fucked me a couple of times with the thick bit of the plug to make sure I could take it. The in and out movement made my hole relax even more, but then she extracted it completely. I was strangely very aware of the sudden feeling of her breath as she blew on my hole. I was open and gaping so I automatically squeezed myself shut.

The whole event was quite an experience. It was a feeling that I never had before, but it was short lived because she pushed the plug back in.

She pushed it past the big bulb, then let it go as my bum actually sucked it in, stopping around the thin bit. She then wiped me down with a wet flannel and smacked my cheek again.

"All done. It looks perfect. We will all know that your bum is not for fucking," she smiled.

"Let's re-join the party."

12