Life as a Sub Ch. 03 Pt. 06

Story Info
The final part to our last Dinner night.
4.4k words
3.17
2.8k
1
0

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers

Recap.

My apologies it has taken so long, but this is the final part of my true-life account of a dinner party I had in my early twenties. It was all about a couple who wanted to actively make me understand I was born a natural submissive.

* * * * *

Claire's breasts looked so sexy, full loose and hanging. Those gorgeous nipples and areola, peeking out at me through that silky robe. I looked at the TV and the woman's breasts on the screen, then back to Claire's.

Claire noticed me looking and comparing. "No that's not me, little suck boy." She said smiling and shaking her head. "Be patient. Don't worry, you will see me later."

I went back to watching the video, where Andrew was nodding to the question, watching the cock in front of him being wanked vigorously by what was obviously a woman's slender hand. The voice continued.

"Yes of course you do. You are a hungry submissive little bitch aren't you. You want your Master's hot, sticky cum. Now .... stick your tongue out .... good. Now wait for it ......."

Another hand suddenly appeared down by Andrew's waist and gently slapped his stomach three times.

"Let's fill that tummy shall we?" We heard the hand owner say.

As we watched, we could hear the cameraman getting near to cumming, his breathing was getting heavier and faster, a grunt, a yes, another grunt as the camera view started getting very unsteady.

The woman behind Andrew was holding his head, her fingers stretched along his face, holding his head back, her fingers hooked into his mouth, keeping it open. The hand wanking the cameraman's cock was unceremoniously replaced with the camera owners' own hand, as the wanking got faster, and the scene got uncomfortably jerky.

Our view was fixed on Andrew's face and open mouth as we watched his eyes look up and into the camera, up to the cameraman. The hard cock's foreskin was pulled back and the bulbous purple head now tapped Andrew's lips and tongue as the hand increased it's short fast strokes.

This was it, everyone watching knew what was going to happen. There was a loud "Yessssssssss" as the cock was pushed just inside Andrew's mouth, resting on his lips. And then we saw it spurt. A quick jet of white cum. Once, then twice, then three times, straight into his mouth and onto his tongue. Andrew tried to pull back a little but the hands on his head kept him still.

After the third spurt, the cameraman's fingers squeezed his cock head allowing us to watch as he milked then dribbled more cum onto Andrew's teeth, lips and tongue.

The puffing behind the camera told us that the cameraman was enjoying his orgasm and I bet as he looked down, he liked what he was seeing as well. The outstretched fingers of the hands holding Andrew's head closed his mouth, as the cameraman wiped his wet slick cock head unceremoniously over his top lip and nose.

"Swallow. Swallow it and taste him." The woman whispered behind Andrew, keeping his mouth tightly closed with her fingers. She wiped the clear slick mess from his lips and nose with her forefinger, placing it on his lips. "Open."

Andrew let the finger push between his closed lips. "Taste your master's cum. Let it slide around in your mouth, feel its texture and taste."

Andrew suddenly gagged a little. The taste or feel of the sperm must have been unexpected, and it looked like he was going to be sick. His face was scrunched up, his eyes closed each time he swallowed. He gulped once, then twice.

"Show us." Someone shouted.

The hands let go of his head, just as Andrew opened his mouth to cough and swallow again. The cameraman pushed his cock into Andrew's face, making him automatically open his mouth and suck on it.

Claire clapped her hands and laughed as she watched the TV just as Bob pressed the fast-forward button on the remote. I looked over to Ruth, who looked back at me smiling. Was this going to be me in the future I thought to myself?

Bob stopped the fast-forwarding then stopped and re-wound it a little bit. The film continued and there at last was Claire, wearing nothing but a black choker, glass in hand, walking round the room looking so sexy and elegant, touching bodies, kissing cheeks, whispering into ears. She looked gorgeous and I have to say a couple of years younger.

But the main reason for Bob fast forwarding was, that as we saw Claire walk round the room, the camera focussed on Andrew again.

He was on the floor, on all fours, squashed between a middle-aged naked woman kneeling behind him and a mature naked woman on all fours in front of him. The woman in front of him was shoving her bum into his face, while the woman behind him was making fucking motions into his bum.

The camera panned behind the fucking woman, seeing her hands gripping Andrew's hips and then we saw she was wearing a harness around her waist and between her bum cheeks. She was slowly thrusting her hips, pushing and pulling something into Andrew.

The person holding the camera stood beside the thrusting woman and we zoomed down between Andrew's bum and her hips to see quite a thick looking smooth purple object being slid in and out of him.

I swallowed because this was not something that I was looking forward to. Even from here it looked painful to me. Watching Andrew's body shove forward from the woman's thrusts, I nervously knew that this was eventually going to happen to me. It was inevitable I thought. If I was going to continue being a sub, at some point someone will want to fuck me, and that worried me. What if I got hurt? Would a big cock stretch my hole?

As the camera zoomed down between Andrew's buttocks and the thrusting woman's hips, I squeezed my own plug once again imagining that it was my bum being invaded. But then we watched as the cameraman's cock came into view, being offered to the fucking woman's mouth.

His cock wasn't very big, sort of average thickness and length but she eagerly opened her mouth and sucked it. Sucking made the woman's concentration change, making her thrusts slower but harder. I quickly glanced over and compared the cock on screen to Bob's now flacid but proud looking cock. The cameraman's cock looked very hard, throbbing, no foreskin, but his cock head was quite large, hard and a shiny purple-red colour. It definitely wasn't Bob's.

The camera looked down between Andrew's red bum cheeks. Oh my. I swallowed. The dildo had been removed and we could just see his arsehole gaping open, looking very red and sore, but we didn't see it for long as we pulled back and watched the dildo push back into Andrew's hole once more, and this time with a slow long deep thrust. The camera angle and the woman's stomach stopped us seeing her toy go all the way inside Andrew.

I looked at Ruth and swallowed, raising my eyebrows in a sort of questioning way. She smiled and winked at me as if what we saw was normal.

Bob stopped the video with a click from the remote and got up. Ruth and I watched his naked bum and hairy legs as he walked over to the TV and switch it off. Our heads snapped back to Claire when she spoke, breaking the silence.

"That was a few of years ago." She smiled. "As you saw, we have always had fun with a little ..... hedonism."

She wobbled her head as Bob walked back to the sofa, his cock waving and slapping his thigh looking so proud and powerful. Claire continued as she looked up at her husband walk towards her.

"We wanted to show you little Andrew..... and ....." Bob bent down and kissed Claire on the lips, then sat beside her. "And that we have had a lot of experience with submissive men ......"

"And women." Bob interjected, stroking Claire's leg, his hand slowly wandering up her naked thigh to her hip.

Claire looked over at Ruth, blew her a kiss and smiled. "Yes, .... and women." Claire then looked over at me. "But let me tell you. Andrew didn't want to leave us. No no, he wanted to stay. It was his job that made him leave us, because he had to move up to Manchester or Birmingham or somewhere up north, I can't remember now. But he was so disappointed that he had to go. He was learning so much and as you saw, enjoyed so many new ways to please everyone."

"Birmingham. It was Birmingham." Bob interjected smiling at his wife.

Then Claire tilted her head at me questioningly. Did I have something to say? I looked at Ruth, again raising my eyebrows. I opened my mouth about to speak when Bob coughed.

Claire nodded and said. "And now the same is happening to you James."

Oh my. She said my name. Yessssss. She said my name. I was a person again.

"But before you leave us. One last act of respect. And Ruth, we want you to watch and help him." Claire looked at Ruth and winked. I quickly turned to Ruth, my eyebrows raised questioningly as I watched her eagerly nodding her head.

"We have to make sure that the boy Ruth has chosen to be her boyfriend, is ready to go out into the big wide world."

Listening to that statement made me feel embarrassed. Claire reached over and lifted Bobs cock, then leaned over and kissed her husband on the lips as her hand slowly started to wank him.

I watched as Claire looked down, admiring the thick cock in her hand, slowly working his foreskin back and forth as she made long big strokes. Ruth and I now stared at Bob's cock in Claire's hand. It was semi hard, thick, and as I swallowed, it looked so amazingly attractive as it slowly got erect.

Claire bent over and dribbled some spit onto his cock head. She then worked her spit all over his cock with each back-and-forth motion of her hand.

Then she suddenly stopped, laid Bobs cock carefully on his thigh then stood up and walked over to the toy cupboard.

Bob was looking at me and Ruth to see our reactions. He made his cock twitch and throb on his tummy to get our attention while Claire did something behind us. I heard a couple of stud clicks which made me turn to look. Nooooo. She was walking back wearing a harness around her waist and there in front of her was a bobbing thick looking purple strap on cock. A massive grin was on her face as she slapped the thing with each step towards us.

My heart skipped a beat. Oh No. No way. If that was for me, it was way too big for my bum. Uh Uh. Not going to happen.

I think I must have turned white as a sheet and looked worried because Bob burst out laughing.

Claire stood in front of me joining Bob in laughing. "Does it look familiar?" She asked.

It was the harness we had just seen on the TV. I think I was sweating at this point. Nervous. Wondering what was going to happen.

I felt Claire's cool skin rub against me as she knelt down to my right. She deliberately rubbed her nipples against my arm as she let the purple dildo stick out, looking so menacing.

Bob stood and took a step forward. My senses were strangely heightened. I could smell him and as he gently moved his hips forward towards Claire, I could feel the heat of his cock directly on my face.

Claire leaned forward and down, then kissed his foreskin covered cock head, just as Ruth got up and knelt next to Claire.

Claire turned towards Ruth and the two girls kissed.

I was worried to the point that everything was making me hot and sweaty. They were going to fuck me with that massive purple cock, and I was convinced it was going to hurt. I wanted to leave. I didn't want to stay a minute longer, but I honestly didn't know what to do that didn't create a scene. I didn't move, but I was ready to run.

"So," Bob said looking at me, his hands on his hips, his cock pointing proudly in front of me.

This was it ... I took a deep breath, but then all he did was help Claire stand up and they then both went back to the sofa. What the fu.....!!!!! My heart was pounding in my ears.

They turned and sat down, then they both opened their legs wide. Bob was showing off his cock and balls once more, while Claire was sat with that huge purple dildo sticking out from her lap. I could see the leather strap nestle her pussy and disappear under her bum.

They looked at each other, then at me and laughed.

"You look as white as a sheet. I hope you are deciding which cock you should be admiring?" Bob giggled and coughed as he asked me the question.

He tapped the side of his cock with his finger, just as Claire did the same to her dildo. I looked at them both sticking up, erect, ready to have a pussy or ass sit on them. I glanced over at Ruth again. She tilted her head as she looked at me. I frowned because I knew that look. It was a look telling me to decide.

"It's a simple question." Claire said making me look back. She held her dildo and bent it towards me as if I should lean forward to suck it.

Claire looked at Bob and he nodded. The look on their faces had me worried again.

"You have obviously had enough this evening both of you, but we need you to understand Jim, that these," he reached for his balls and lifted them, "these are what should be on your mind when you are in the company of a Dom."

Come closer. I shuffled nearer to them both.

He reached over to Claire's dildo and gently stroked the insides of her legs with the back of his hand.

"Do you understand?" He said as he held his balls for me to look at.

I thought I did and so I nodded. "Yes Sir."

Claire stood up and smiled. She stood in front of me, rested the dildo on top of my head so that I was looking at her pussy and the leather strap, then she held her hand out to Ruth.

Ruth got up and they both walked out of the room hand in hand. I couldn't stop myself looking at their cute and so suckable bottoms and sexy legs as they wiggled and sauntered out the door. I swallowed. I really loved that view.

Bob coughed and frowned at me.

'My balls. Look at them. Look at them carefully. Do you understand? Tell me you do."

I was about to speak, but I felt nervous for some reason. His tone had changed. It was just me and Bob in the room again, so what was the problem this time. But it all felt different than before.

And then I suddenly became very aware of his masculine smell. Now that was sort of strange, because I had been with them all night and yet, only now, I could make out the difference from smelling Claire's and Ruth's sweet perfume. It was salty, sweet, but it was a man's smell.

I looked at his chin, chest, stomach, his cock and then his big heavy balls in his hand. It is a weird thing to say now, but the feeling of kneeling in front of a naked man suddenly had my dicklet twitching hard. I wanted to be in this position of worship. He was my Alpha male.

It was strange but with the female element removed, there was no longer the feeling that it was a sex thing. This was a Dominant man, alone in a room with a submissive.

I wanted to speak freely but I was more self-conscious. I was naked, wearing a cock ring and I was conscious of the plug in my bum. Two men. One was in a position of power, the other in a position it was born into.

It felt so natural as he held his hand out. "Hold them." He said.

I automatically cupped my hands under his hand and tentatively waited till he let go of his heavy balls . He was looking at my face all the time as he slowly released his balls into my hands.

Oh wow, I felt them again. They were heavy, soft and slippery as they moved inside his ball bag. I was thinking that these balls gave Claire children. I looked at his crinkly scrotum, the way his balls spread in my hands, these were breeding balls. They were magnificent, and I had the honour of holding them.

"Your balls are so amazing Sir."

Bob just looked at me. He didn't show any emotion, or even gave me a look that told me that I was thinking correctly. I noticed his cock laying on his leg as his erection went down.

"I think that .......... as an Alpha male, it is your right to breed and pass on your genes Sir. Your amazing balls make and hold your cum and when you fu......"

"Compared to a dildo?" He interrupted.

I looked and admired at his cock as I spoke. "A dildo is just a plastic cock Sir. Your cock is real, it is flesh and blood. It grows and goes soft, it is a living embodiment of what a man is Sir. Your balls and cock are something to be admired and worshipped Sir."

He nodded, but I could see in his face that he was still a little concerned by my answer.

"Jim. It is important that when you go out into the world, that you understand that you are more than a cock sucker. A submissive is a natural human being. Do you know why you need to do what you do?" I just looked at him.

He stood up swiping his semi hard cock against my face. I was still clumsily trying to hold his balls as he got up, but it became obvious he didn't need me to do that anymore. He waved his hand motioning me to get up.

I tried to move off my knees. Oh wow. The relief to move and stand was bliss. I straightened up and rubbed my knees to get some circulation back. He looked at me and frowned.

"I think we need to meet one more time before you leave us for good." I too frowned but nodded uncertainly.

"Just you and me. I want to see you Monday afternoon, make it about two." He said. "It will be an informal meeting so that we can go through a few important things."

He looked at me, waiting for an answer just as we heard the door handle turn and the door open. Claire came back into the room wearing a silky dressing gown carrying a towel robe, probably for Bob I thought. Wow she looked sexy, and behind her was my naked Ruth carrying her clothes.

Claire walked up to Bob and kissed his cheek, handing him the robe. She made sure that I watched her dressing gown open and reveal her long legs and white high heeled feet. Bob put the robe on, smiled at her and told her that I would be visiting for one last appointment on Monday afternoon.

She said "Oh dear. Well, I won't be here. Shame, but I have my coffee afternoon with the girls." She sat on the sofa crossing her legs, smiling then pouted her mouth into a kiss, "I will miss you."

I smiled back nervously, but I was getting turned on by looking at her move so seductively as she sat down.

I quickly looked at Ruth. She was smiling but with her clothes now on one of the chairs, she was putting on her panties and getting dressed . I looked at my cock ring and my hard sticking out cock.

"Shall I take the ring off now Sir?"

"Nooooo," Claire said looking at me.

Bob said. "You have to wear it every time you visit us or when you are with a Dominant. Monday included. When you get back to your flat ........ then you can remove it ........ and the plug of course."

"Do I need to wear my plug as well on Monday Sir?" I asked.

Claire laughed, but Bob spoke with authority, almost shouting. "Of course you do. Think about these items as a uniform. You must get used to wearing them."

Claire interrupted, speaking a little softer. "You will get used to them." She smiled. "Show me your plug."

I was about to bend over when I remembered to kneel in front of them, turn and put my head on the floor. Then I lifted my bum into the air so they could see my bum and plug.

Claire clapped "Gooooood boy." She laughed and looked over at Ruth. "He is a fast learner my darling, well done."

As I awkwardly looked round at Ruth, I felt fingers circle at the base of my ball. I jerked suddenly at the touch I wasn't expecting. Then the hand gave my ball a little pull. I winced and tried to move my bum up to go with the tug. My ball was then pulled a little more roughly, up, down then sideways. Amazingly my dicklet twitched. The position and vulnerability I was in made me feel horny.

Ruth was now completely dressed and sat down in one of the chairs as she watched. She saw me looking at her and she smiled and blew a kiss at me.

"Oh don't worry Ruth my darling. His little ball is just a plaything. He is enjoying it." Claire said to Ruth.

5ubway
5ubway
82 Followers
12