Life as a Sub Ch. 03 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look." She continued. "See how your boyfriend's little dicklet is hard."

I flinched as Bob smacked my bum and commanded, "Go and get dressed."

The hand released my ball, so I got up and walked to the hallway, my hard dicklet sticking out and pointing the way.

In the hall I got dressed, thinking all the time about what Bob said about the meeting on Monday and why I had to meet him alone.

Once finished, I entered the room again, and saw everyone sat leisurely with glasses of wine in their hands, chatting and laughing. I joined them and we sat and chatted for about another half hour. The subjects were holidays, films at the cinema etc, but I couldn't stop secretly yawning as I was feeling a little tired. I was still trying to get onto the subject of Monday, but we didn't get time, so I didn't press it.

It was about midnight when it was decided to call it a night.

Claire called for a taxi to take us home and when we saw it had arrived, we said our goodbyes. Both Bob and Claire saw us out of the door from the hallway, then we walked down the path and got into the taxi.

The journey home was me glancing at Ruth's dress, her legs and cleavage. She was looking so sexy but we agreed that we were tired and we would go back to our own rooms this evening. She was dropped off first, we kissed and as I watched her walk up her path to her accommodation, I felt a wave of admiration for her. I asked the taxi driver to take me home.

Back in the privacy of my room, I just had to look in the mirror to see how my cock ring looked, and then on tip toes, I tried to see my plug. I couldn't get a good look at it so I quickly removed the ring. I thought that this was going to be easy to put on and take off in the future, but now I had to deal with the plug. I went to the shower. I washed and lathered up, then bent over to try to see how easy the plug would come out.

I gently pulled the silicon bar, but my hole had gotten a bit dry. I was now geting used to the thing in me, and it was quite tight in there. I pulled a bit more and could then feel it stretching me open. I soaped it up a bit more. It was a little painful and felt like I was having a poo as I pulled it. I wished I had that cold numbing gel.

I kept going. I was sure it was nearly all out because I was getting that slow closing and empty feeling. I had gotten past the thick bit and as it was getting thinner, I hoped my hole was closing back to normal.

I wondered, perhaps having the plug in me was my new normal. I wondered if keeping it in made my hole a bit bigger so I could take a real cock. The thought crossed my mind because there was a definite difference between a dildo and a man's hard and thick cock. Anyway, I held it up and got to see my new plug for the first time.

As I washed it, it was pretty plain looking. Black, a little longer than my first one, and not such a fat bulb in the middle. I found it was the flat bit at the end that made it so comfortable for me to sit on. The flat bit didn't stick out, but it was wide enough to stop disappearing up my bum. No way could my bum suck it in completely, so I felt happy to wear it again no problem.

I washed it with the cock ring, dried them and went to bed. I was shattered and aching a bit. My mouth was so dry, and my cock and bum were all a little redder and more sensitive than usual. I quickly fell asleep thinking about Ruth and Claire's naked bodies and Bob waving his cock between them, and yes, holding and giving my little dicklet a quick tug.

12