Life as Abby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers

She pulled into her normal parking spot, and after killing the engine, took up my leash and gave it a soft tug.

"Look at me," she commanded.

I looked at her and knew exactly what she saw. Panic.

"Breathe, Abby. Nice deep relaxing breaths. You have done this before, and you can do it again. Remember, the flesh is yours, but your boobs are still just made of silicon. And they belong to me and me alone."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

"I love you, my Coffee Slut. Now, get out of the car with all the confidence I know you have."

Mistress dropped my leash and got out on her side. I closed my eyes and took that deep breath she told me to, then opened the door and swung my legs out, and stood in one fluid motion. Two cups of coffee in my hands, Mistress's handbag over my shoulder, I waited for her to take up my leash and lead her prize in to show off to the world.

Much like the last time we did this, she stopped here and there to say hello to people. I kept my eyes downcast as was proper, but still, looked to see the faces of the people we encountered. I thought there would be more shock, but people genuinely seemed to be happy to see me, even though Mistress never actually made mention of me being there. Almost as if it was to be expected that her pet would be in a very revealing dress following her around her business on a leash.

We made it to the administrative wing of the building, and the outer office where Pam worked before anyone even acknowledged that I existed, other than to smile and stare.

"Good morning, M," Pam said cheerfully. "And, good morning, Coffee Slut as well! It is so good to see you again!"

Grinning, I curtsied as best I could.

"No rot gut coffee today," Pam declared.

"No," Mistress answered. "No rot gut coffee today. But my Slut and I have a few things to discuss before she starts her new duties."

Pam stood, looking me up and down, her eyes pausing just long enough to follow the curve of the text across my breasts down into my cleavage. "Is it just me, or is she smaller in the chest?"

"Oh, definitely smaller. You see, those are no longer fake, glued-on breast forms. My beautiful Slut had her breasts done, and while she wanted the bigger ones, those will just have to wait for now."

"Whoever did them did a great job," Pam answered.

"Thank you," Mistress said with a sharp tug on my leash. "What do we say when someone pays us a compliment?"

"Thank you for noticing and your kind words, Miss Pam," I answered softly.

"Very good," Mistress cooed, before starting towards her office.

She turned the lights on and then closed the door behind me. My leash went slack as Mistress dropped it and turned to face me. The look in her eyes caught me off guard, as did her sudden rush to close the distance between us. Her hands found my ass as her lips found mine. A soft moan escaped from between us, hers or mine, I don't know. Her hands worked my dress up slowly so they could feel my flesh. I wanted to hold her but my hands were full of coffee.

Mistress finally broke the kiss and leaned back long enough to pull down the bit of material hiding my breasts. Then we were kissing again, her hand gripping my ass while the other squeezed my breast and pulled at my nipple. I was whimpering with the need to touch her back, but the desk was too far away to set the coffee on. I tried to guide her in that direction, but she wasn't having it.

She pulled away from the kiss to look me in the eyes. "Hold your arms out to the side."

I did as instructed.

Mistress took the top off of one cup of coffee and then the other. They were still full to the top.

"You will stand right there. You will accept. You will not spill a single drop."

"Y...yes, Mistress."

The gasp that escaped my lips as both nipples were pinched got me a quick reminder that Pam was just outside the door.

Pulling my nipples slightly, Mistress kissed her way across one breast and then the other. She leaned in and flicked her tongue against my left nipple, then delicately rolled it around in circles with just the tip. She repeated the process on my right nipple and nearly caused me to swoon as her lips formed a perfect little O around it before she sucked gently.

"Not a drop," she warned as her hand rubbed against the front of my panties. She deftly freed my cock from its silky confines and stroked it gently.

"I promised you a quick tug to get you through the day my Slut, but I never told you what it was going to cost you."

I didn't care what the cost was, I just didn't want her to stop.

"Are you willing to pay?" she cooed.

Eyes closed, mouth gaping in a silent moan, I nodded.

"Anything I wish?" she said with a smile you could hear.

I nodded again.

"Such a greedy Slut you are. Very well, you will get your tug, and I will get my payment."

The speed of her rubbing got faster. I felt her move away from me slightly, then the angle of her hand changed. I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful Mistress on her knees before me. She gave me a wink and then threw my dress over her head. I moaned loudly as her warm mouth wrapped around my shaft. Mistress gripped my leg tight in warning, then slowly started bobbing her head up and down my length.

One hand forced me to spread my legs so she could cup my ass at the same time. Her mouth was so wet and warm, her tongue velvety as it slid across the underside of my shaft. I am not huge, but by no account am I small either, but Mistress would expertly take every inch of me, pressing her nose against my pelvis as she swallowed me down her throat.

It felt like an eternity, but in reality, it was only a few minutes until my hips started trying to buck against her face. Mistress could feel the swelling in my shaft, the tightness of my balls as I prepared to lose my load. She pulled back and held just the tip in her mouth while stroking my well-lubed length quickly. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming out my pleasure as I began spurting in her mouth. Mistress stroked me until she had milked every drop she could.

She let me drop from her mouth, then very gently covered my cock with my panties again. She pushed herself back and then to her feet. Glancing left and right, Mistress checked that I had not spilled the coffee, then reached out and took the cup from my right hand. It had a pretty pink color that I just loved. She held the cup up to her lips as if she was going to take a drink, then very slowly let the load of cum I had just deposited in her mouth dribble from between her lips into the coffee.

Satisfied she had gotten all that she could, she put the lid back on and gave it a good swish around the cup. Leaning in, Mistress kissed me deeply. I could taste the lingering saltiness still there. She took her cup and handed me mine.

"This is the first part of your payment," she said with a grin. "You will have at least three cups of coffee today, all with a special creamer in them."

I couldn't help but smile, knowing I would get to cum at least twice more today, and that Mistress was likely to help. To show my acceptance, I took a large drink of my slightly salty coffee.

"Very good, Gurl," Mistress purred. "As the second part of your payment, you will not cover your breasts all day. I want everyone to see them. We paid enough for them, we should show them off."

Heat rushed to my face at the thought.

"You agreed to pay any price."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"And the final part," she said, pulling open a desk drawer.

There was more? I thought.

"Ahh, right where I left you."

Mistress held up a decent-sized butt plug in one hand. "You will wear this all day, and you will not touch yourself unless I tell you to do so."

"As you command, Mistress, so shall it be."

"Oh? So sure of ourselves, are we? Well, we shall see about that. Now bend over the desk."

Setting my coffee on the corner of the desk, I bent over and spread my legs wide. Mistress held the toy in front of my mouth.

"Open."

It was velvet-smooth as it slipped between my lips, a little heavier than I expected, but not very large. Mistress worked it in and out slowly, twisting it around to get it well covered in saliva. She pulled it back and it made a pleasant popping sound as it exited my mouth. Moving around behind me, Mistress flipped my dress up, then pulled my thong to the side. The little toy pressed against my ass, and I pressed back helping it find the entrance it wanted. It was easy enough because of its small size that I didn't worry about pain.

Putting my thong back in place, Mistress pulled my dress down and told me to stand. She walked around and sat at her desk before picking up her phone.

"This, Slut, is but an example of what you are going to have to endure all day long."

She touched the screen on her phone and a deep vibration rattled up my spine. I moaned softly at the pleasure it gave me.

"No, no. You see, that won't do. You must not let anyone know you are being pleasured the whole time you are working. You could get fired for something like that," Mistress said with a grin as she turned it off.

"That is its lowest setting and only the first of its many tricks. You must endure its teasing vibrations the whole day."

"But... You said I would have to cum at least two more times for my coffee creamer," I said.

"Oh, I never said you couldn't cum. I said you couldn't touch yourself. I expect you to cum in your little panties at least two or three times today without ever touching yourself once."

"But..."

"No buts! I will make sure you get your creamer, but you will not touch yourself, you will not hump a desk, a pillow, or any other object that might assist you in your release. I have seen you cum without being touched before. Now you will learn to do it all the time or you will suffer and have no release," Mistress growled. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Mistress. It will be exactly as you say. Breasts exposed, special creamer, and no touching. Thank you, Mistress, for teaching me to better serve you."

The low vibrations started once again and only a slight gasp on my part gave it away. Mistress leaned over and cupped my cheek.

"You will see, my love, it will be better like this. I will drive you right to the edge, then push you over again and again. You will be walking in a world of bliss just waiting for your next climax."

She kissed me softly and then sat back at her desk. "Finish your coffee, then you had better get to the breakroom. I think you will like the improvements we have made in your absence."

My coffee had long since gone nearly cold, so it was drunk in short order. Showing Mistress my empty cup, she waved me out of her office.

"Oh! You might need this, Slut."

She tossed me a key and a wink. "You will see."

Pam merely smiled as I walked past her, but the long walk to the breakroom meant I was going to see a lot of people. It also meant a lot of people were going to see me. My face burned from the heat rushing to it. I prayed no one could see how aroused I was from the plug. I needed to get there as quickly as possible, hopefully without running into anyone I knew right off. Where the hell was everyone? These halls should be teeming with people.

I rounded the last corner to the breakroom, and there they stood. A whole factory of people, smiling, staring, ogling my body, watching the rise and fall of my tits as I tried to stop myself from panicking. I stopped dead in my tracks, unsure how to proceed. The person right in front of me held up a mug. Then another and another until all of them were holding up mugs. It clicked, and I held up the keys.

Cheering broke out and a path opened to the door. I held my head up, thrust out my chest, and proudly made my way to the door. First one person, and then another greeted me until the words 'Welcome back, Slut' seemed to echo around me. I unlocked the door and found the light switch. I was not prepared for what I saw. The entire breakroom had been redesigned to look like a coffee shop. Comfortable-looking chairs around low tables, tasteful decorations on the walls, and a service counter lined with several coffee carafes and all the things needed to make a great cup of coffee.

I took a step into the room, then missed a step and moaned softly as the vibrations in my ass got stronger. Biting my lip, I moved to the coffee pots as quickly as I could. There were three now, but with the carafes, I would be able to keep hot coffee in larger quantities. No more drawing straws to see who got coffee first.

The next twenty minutes were spent making coffee and filling the carafes before putting on three more pots of coffee. Looking around, I was surprised to see that there was not a rush to see who would get their coffee first. No one was even in the breakroom with me. Looking back at the door, I saw Rose guarding it and making sure no one came in until I was ready.

"Hello, Coffee Slut," she said with a huge smile. "We have instructions to leave you alone until you have familiarized yourself with the new design. Is it OK to come and get coffee now?"

I smiled brightly and moved to the side where I would be in no one's way.

They didn't rush as I expected but came in a civilized fashion. Each thanked me for my service or welcomed me back as they left with their coffee. Rose was one of the last, and I saw her shooting glances my way the whole time. She seemed to be taking her time, examining each sweetener and creamer we had to offer, almost as if trying to be the last person in the room with me.

Finally, the last person left and we were alone.

Coffee left behind, Rose rushed over and hugged me tightly. "Oh, Abby! I have been so worried about you!"

I hugged her back. "Miss Rose, why would you worry about me?"

Rose stepped back and held me at arm's length. "When Missy came back from your honeymoon and you didn't, I thought maybe you had gotten sick or something. And then days went by, then weeks, then months... I thought the worst, but Missy acted as if everything was normal."

"Everything was perfectly normal," I answered with a grin. "Thank you for caring about me though."

"We pups have to stick together, you know."

I laughed with her and tried to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape. My ass felt so full all of the sudden.

"Are you OK?" Rose asked, looking worried again.

"Yes, Miss Rose, I am perfectly fiiiine..." I gasped out the last word, lingering in a soft moan.

"Oh, Abby! Don't cry!" she misunderstood.

Rose wrapped me in another tight hug. I hugged her back, doing my best not to press up against her too tightly.

"Abby?"

"Mmm hmm?"

"Are... are you vibrating?"

"Mmm hmm!"

"Oh... OH!!!" Rose gasped as she pulled away. "I... um.... I don't think I am supposed to know."

Not trusting myself to speak, I just shook my head.

"Your Mistress?"

I nodded and grabbed the counter behind me.

"Very evil of her," Rose said with a grin. "So, I don't suppose you can tell me why you were gone so long."

"I... Ahhh... I got... my... breasts... Ahhhhhhhh...!"

"Wait! What!?" Rose gasped, her eyes locking on my exposed tits. "They are not silicon anymore!?"

Shaking my head was the best I could do. The vibrations were pulsing now. High then low, then even higher than before. Not to mention the pressure that was filling me so nicely. My eyes opened wide as Rose grabbed both my breasts and squeezed ever so slightly. I was forced to bite my lip to keep from screaming as I filled my silky panties with cum.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I should have asked first," Rose said, yanking her hands away.

Not saying a word, I grabbed Rose's hands and put them back on my chest. It wasn't sensual, the way she examined me, but more exploratory. For me, I was in heaven. I could already feel the next climax building. The toy in my ass was unrelenting. It felt like it was getting big.

"Sorry," Rose said again. "I have seen pictures of male to female breasts before, but never in person, and the pictures always look so fake."

She took her hands away.

"Your doctor did a really good job, they look very natural."

"Thank you... Miss... Rose," I gasped out.

"Abby? Are you being a slut right now? Are you going to cum?"

Nodding, I closed my eyes and filled my panties again.

"I bet your Mistress would be proud of you," she said with a giggle. "Well, I better get to work, and let you clean up... well, everything."

Rose left, smiling at me over her shoulder, and as soon as she walked out the door the pressure in my ass lessened and the vibrations dropped to almost nothing. The coffee machines were empty so I made more coffee, filled the carafes, and cleaned up any scraps left behind by the workers. Over the next thirty minutes, people came to get coffee in ones and twos and I smiled at each of them.

Pam walked into the breakroom, just as I was putting on another pot of coffee.

"It is so good to have you back, Slut," she said. "Everyone is just raving about the new breakroom and the quality of the service."

"Thank you, Miss Pam," I answered.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. The fact you are dressed the way you are, with your breasts hanging out for everyone to see, is a big draw, but you do make one hell of a cup of coffee."

"Thank you, Miss Pam," I said again, heat rushing to my face.

"Now, I just wanted to pick up a cup for myself, and deliver the message that M would like you to bring her two cups of coffee."

"Thank you for the message, Miss Pam. I will take care of it immediately."

Waiting until Pam had served herself, I made a coffee for Mistress, and one for myself. I knew what she was going to want, but I was unsure if I could deliver so soon after the two loads that were in my panties.

Pam had just sat in one of the comfy-looking chairs as I turned to leave. "Oh, and Abby?"

"Yes, Miss Pam?"

"You look beautiful. I am very glad you decided to follow your heart."

"Thank you so much, Miss Pam."

Smile beaming, I was practically bouncing down the hall.

"Well, it is about damn time," a familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned just in time to be crushed into a massive bear hug. Chris held me tight, hugging me for all he was worth. It felt so good to see him again, I didn't even care that he could see me dressed like this.

Pushing me back to arm's length and looking me up and down, he smiled. "Showing off the goods already," he said with a laugh. "Missy told us that you had gotten them done and were just taking time to adjust."

"I was ugly, Sir. With all the swelling and bruising. I didn't want to be seen."

"Well, that looks to be long gone. You are beautiful, Abby."

"Thank you. Mary and Ella are well?"

"Better than! Mary is pregnant!"

"What!?"

"That's right. With us both having a good income and stable work, we decided that we would like another baby in our lives. Ella is going to be fifteen this year, and Mary and I are not getting any younger. We had been talking about a second child for years and now it's finally happening!"

"I'm so happy for you, Chris!"

"You tell Missy that I am expecting an invite to dinner, and don't you spoil the surprise."

"No, Sir, I would never do that."

"One other thing. When you get back in the truck with me, you are going to cover yourself a little more, yeah?"

Thrusting my chest out, I turned side to side slowly. "Does Sir not like looking at me?"

"More than I should," Chris answered in a low voice.

"I will not dress like this to make deliveries unless my Mistress commands it."

"She can be very commanding."

"Yes, Sir. But that is half of my joy."

"Only half?" he asked. "What is the other half?"

"Her smile," I answered with a grin.

"Get going before her coffee gets cold."

"As you command, Sir," I said with a half bow.

The rest of the trip to Mistress's office was uneventful. I walked through the door just as she was hanging up the phone.

Abby_Hart
Abby_Hart
177 Followers