Life as Abby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Close the door," she said.

I pushed it closed with one foot then moved over and knelt by her side holding out her coffee to her. She took it and set it aside, then took mine and set it aside as well.

"Show me," she commanded.

I knew exactly what she wanted. I rocked back onto my feet and lifted my dress. The wet stains in my panties were very easy to see, I'm sure.

"Did you touch yourself?"

"No, Mistress."

"Not even to clean up?"

"I have not cleaned myself, Mistress, because that would have required touching what was forbidden."

The smile that lit her face warmed my heart. "Such a good, dirty gurl my slut is. I hope you saved enough for your coffee."

She lifted her phone and the pressure in my ass returned.

"Is it filling you nicely? Your poor little ass getting all stretched out by my little toy."

"Ahhhh... yes, Mistress. It is filling me up."

"I did tell you it had more tricks. That toy can quadruple in size. The tiniest little air pump sucking in all that air and expanding the toy inside you. Stretching you, pressing against that dirty little button that excites you so."

"Yesssss...."

"And then the vibrations. Who knew such a little toy could be so powerful?"

The powerful vibrations rattled up my spine.

"Are you going to cum, dirty slut? Are you going to fill your dirty panties again?"

"Mistress... please... I can't hold it."

Mistress picked up my coffee cup and held it in front of me. "Then put it in here."

Frantically I pulled my gooey panties to the side. My cock twitched in the air as I reached for it.

"No touching!"

A whining moan slipped out of my mouth as I thrust my hand behind my back. My cock twitched again, precum dripping from it.

"Please," I begged.

Mistress smiled and the tempo of the vibrations changed. I could feel myself being stretched. The toy swelled inside me, rubbing even harder against my prostate. Clear-ish liquid ran from my cock in a long line to drip into the coffee cup. A sharp pain shot from my nipple as Mistress pinched it hard. I wanted to pull away, but I didn't at the same time. I could feel it coming. The climax built as my body shuddered. And then it was there, rolling over me. Semi-opaque cum dribbled from my cock into the coffee.

"Oh, not much left in the tank, I see," Mistress said. "I've almost run you dry already and the day is not even half over."

Breathing hard, I tried not to fall over as a wave of dizziness washed over me. Mistress steadied me, then guided me over to kneel on my pillow.

"Catch your breath, and drink some of your coffee."

She stayed beside me, letting me lean on her until I had my balance again.

"Maybe I pushed you too far today, my pet," she said with a worried look crossing her face.

"After yesterday... I have not recovered my full strength yet," I said softly.

"You did cum a lot yesterday," Mistress said with a giggle. "Very well, you are off the hook for the rest of your payment, for now."

"I met Chris in the hall. He would like us to invite them for dinner so they can share some news."

"News? What news?"

"I don't know, Mistress, just that they have news."

She looked at me with a critical eye. "You're lying. I can always tell."

"Please, Mistress, I promised."

"Is it at least good news? They are not leaving the company, are they?"

"It is wonderful news, Mistress, and it is because of the company."

"Great! We will invite them right away. I have been wanting to have them over for ages to check on them, but a lot of other things got in the way. I will call Chris and set it up. And give him an earful for telling you first!"

"I'm sorry Mistress. I will tell you if you make me."

"No, no. Don't want to spoil the surprise. Now sit there quietly while I get some work done."

I spent the rest of the morning kneeling on my pillow next to Mistress's desk while she worked. I did finish my second cum-laced coffee and returned to the breakroom for a third coffee, but there was no special creamer in this one. True to her word, Mistress did not try to make me cum in my coffee or panties again.

At noon, I was finally allowed to cover my breasts so that we could go out to lunch. There were still a lot of staring and whispered words, but it might have been more due to the fact I was forced to kneel beside Mistress and set my tray on the floor while I ate. After lunch, it was more of the same. Kneeling beside Mistress's desk while she worked, with the occasional trip to the breakroom to make coffee.

While I had enjoyed my first day back to work, the best part of the day was locking the breakroom, and heading for the car. My feet ached from being in heels all day, my back ached from holding my posture. It turned out I was not in nearly as good a shape as I had thought. I would need to spend much more time on my knees to get my muscles working correctly again.

The ride home was fun. We sang along to the radio. Missy stopped at a roadside taco van and had her pet order a takeout dinner while flirting with the cooks. She got a good laugh at them trying to see down my top. And when we were leaving, she 'accidentally' tugged at the thin strip of material causing my nipples to pop out again. I think she just wanted free tacos.

At home, I stripped out of my uniform and heels and moaned in pleasure as I flexed my toes against the cool floor. Mistress stuck her head in the door on the way past and told me not to bother putting anything on except clean panties.

Back downstairs, she had laid out our gourmet taco truck dinner on the table.

"Did you not see enough of my tits at work," I teased, kissing her on the cheek.

"I could never see enough of you," she said back.

"Then why am I naked at dinner?"

"You are not naked," Mistress answered with a grin. "You have panties on."

"I could fix that if you wanted."

"No, I don't want you to drip and burn things I plan on using very shortly."

"Oh?"

"I want an honest answer. How many times did you cum today?"

"Let's see," I said. "Once, in my coffee in your office. Then twice in the breakroom with Rose."

"With Rose?" Mistress asked.

"She was there the first time your little plug went nuts on me."

"Ahh, so it worked then."

"What worked?"

"We installed the application on Rose's phone as well and paired it to your device. We didn't know if it would work on two phones at once but we did know it was limited by range."

"So... you are saying... Rose..."

"That Rose knew? She is the one that introduced me to the device. She thought we might enjoy it at home, but work was so much more fun. Don't you think?"

The blushing was almost more than I could stand.

"I pre-programmed her phone so that when she got within range it would drive you nuts."

"It worked," I said softly. "I came in my panties twice without touching myself. And Rose knew the whole time..."

"I trust her," Mistress said.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Enough of that for now."

"Yes dear," I said with a smile.

"Did you enjoy your day?"

"I hurt in places I have not hurt for a very long time, but yes, I enjoyed my day."

"So, you were telling me how many times you came today."

"Four," I answered with a smile.

"Four... Then I expect you can make me cum at least that many times tonight."

"Fair payment?" I asked.

"Fair payment," my beautiful wife said before taking a bite of taco.