All Comments on 'Life Ashore'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If the author is ukresearcher you know it's going to be trash.

ukresearcher has been proven to be morally corrupt and brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anybody who would take

time out of their life to sit and write this garbage and make it in to a short story needs help in the worst way you sir are retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent filth.

Proper Loving wives fantasy (with more than a touch of truth, no doubt!). Thanks for writing ukresearcher I always look forward to your stories.

5*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
If you must

If you must write these stories please post them in BDSM. The husbands in your stories are pure masochists. I skip most of what you write because it makes me writhe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Much of a Stretch

Cock cages and creampies.How unoriginal.How sad.What a waste of talent.A talented writer who only writes about humiliation.This is the antithesis of eroticism but for a select few.Like I said what a waste. Are you and Matt Moreau the same person?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW TO MAKE A TRAINED CUCK

and then alter his psyche. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UKR

Can't say it wasn't good and fits your personal kink but I wish you would use your talent to write more conventional stories where the good guy wins in the conventional way: getting his wife back in a monogamous loving non-selfish relationship.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave a 3

I was disappointed in the story for the simple reason that marriage is that, a marriage. If the wife wanted to have sex with other men, then opt out of the marriage fast before huge losses occur. Lets face it both are young in the story and needed time to grow with maturity. This open marriage was no benefit to the husband, rather James received all the benefits. So much for not wanting to hurt their marriage. The moment Carol wanted to spend those 3 hours with Jim, the husband should have said no. make a choice. if she elected Jim, her bags and belongs were on the street. If she wanted a divorce, come find him, move on and start a new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uk"cuckyboy" Strikes Again!

Wonder if the Wimp Brit writer will ever score a "4" in Loving Wives Cat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it a 5

dead annony, so even higher than a 4 but then you can't ad sowtf is the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You

are a disgrace to Britain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ukresearcher ?

You don't nedd to read it.

Just go to last page and vote 1*

That's all

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree with @Anon...

I have to agree with @Anon...I began to read this story but after some reading I went to the last page...I read the ending and saw how I saved myself to read about people without morals...The first one the wife...After this I can't believe that she in the Boat didn't fuck some rich passengers...I cann't believe she ever loved him, because one fuck and she found out about being a whore. I just hope he despite what he said, had the decency to turn away from that life, divorce her and decide to live his life with a decent woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bloody hell!

You are a disgrace to the kingdom you fucking wanker! you better hope I never find out who you are you stupid degenerate bloody nonce! Do us all a favour and snuff it will you?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
big talk dear annony for a sissy who won't even ost hisname

"you better " : If I find you" What a bunch of bullshit you spill! You're a fag with no balls and a big mouth!!!!! If you find me big boy you better briong your gun, casue I have one!

Zed56Zed56over 9 years ago
Whats with the Moderators of This Site?

They let a crazy bitch like bonnietaylor threaten people over comments with a gun? WTF is with that.Listen if you dont like the story fine comment on it and move on but threaten someone?;Seems to me she should.be cut loose.As.for this mess I read the first page and the last page and it is exactly like every other uk story except the names.have been changed.A neutered.husband.and a wife who breathes through her vagina.Humiliation personified.Not erotic

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
I didn['t threraten him I simpley told him if he comes for me, like he treaten the writer of the story, I woukld dal with him!!

That means I'm not afraid of him or you, God you can't rad or understand!! BTW he wrote me and said he hopes I die today So fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Zed56

Got you you fucking turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ignore the trolls

...they scream " immoral" and tell you to write stories which end the way THEY believe erotica must always end. Can you imagine how dull their own sex lives must be?

History shows that those who feel called to enforce morality are often the most screwed up motherfuckers out there.

Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Ignore the trolls

Troll: noun, asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion.

<P>

"History shows that those who feel called to enforce morality are often the most screwed up motherfuckers out there."

<P>

Really? And yet, you're so insecure you have to enforce your morality on others for not liking the story. YOU'RE a troll and a hypocrite.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
Great start but poor ending

I really liked your introduction and the build up to catering for your neighbours needs but the story became less believable when that same neighbour showed up as a regular swinger and this lost all sympathy for his lack of sex situation and became just another sex pervert story. And very long to boot! More could have been made of the mfm threesome situation that could have developed rather than multiple orgies, such a pity.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
4 star for writing quality

But you cut the ending short, left us tetering on the edge. At least this lothario teaches yhevhubby to be a better lover but did u hsve to dhit on the bine thrown to him? He can swing too but it'd be better only she swings... Wtf buddy. He should be pissed at the lothario passing her about to friends, not his place to do so, that violates the friendly nature of this neighborly swing. Successful swinging has to respect both partners, the third party cannot overstep his bounds. This msrriage will fail as hubby is reduced to a drone, resect is circling the drain... Hubby is stupidly gullable, become a follower and she is just meat to the men until stretched out and diseased the way this is unfolding. But as i said, good wroting skills as usual. I chsllenge u sgain to put some backbone (and size) into a husband and have a positive open marriage or a guy who dtamps iut the intruding people. Can u do it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well told

Stuff like this goes on. In this case the end will be divorce but the reader only wants to know the cause of it not the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: RE: Ignore The Trolls

"History shows that those who feel called to enforce morality are often the most screwed up motherfuckers out there."

Tell that to the men and women who fought against the Nazis you pus leaking cunt!!!!!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 9 years ago
Wonderful wife adventure...

I enjoyed your story. Imagining my wife in the central role was very arousing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Erotic

Another great story, I enjoy your stories very much. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He's best off to just.....

.....slit his own throat and let Carol be truly happy.

How amazingly you weave our cucky-boy into a corner, every significant male in their lives being his superior and strangely, suddenly, as if planned, calculated and predicted, Carol goes from faithful, innocent, loving wife, to manipulative, deceitful, open to nearly any man (as long as his cock is bigger than hubbie's) on such a frequent basis, she couldn't possibly feel anything with hubby.

Truly, she was lost to him on that first night and every promise she made for their entire marriage was broken and made lies in those short weeks.

She was so enthusiastic, he couldn't have missed the loss without being a complete dolt.

Like Isaid,chest to cut his throat and end the perpetual misery their "friend" and she have put him into. The worst is that he's so obtuse, he was willing. Better off dead.

Why don't you about that? Why don't you tell the part of the story where he finally, after years of steady abuse, deceit, lying and cruel manipulation, he finally, finally has had enough, sickens of it all and either kills both of them and suicides, or simply put an end to himself while he is still able to act without command from one of her Bulls.

Yet another shit fantasy story from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I guess this happens but I just don't see any man or woman who would allow this to go on and than become compliant to it. The mere suggestion of it from my wife, that she should sleep with someone else , no matter the situation would end our marriage. To know she wanted to and thought about doing it would be enough for me. This might sound a little irrational but a person needs to have some pride and self respect. I know you said it's based on truth but I really hope you were lying. He didn't have much anyway let her go divorce her and start over she is a pig who let some guy take control of her and made her become totally out of control. You allowed it to start and grow so you can't be mad at him he took what you gave which led to his complete control so just walk away.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
***

I was truly conflicted by this story. If it had ended with a happy ever after ending with wife and the old man and hubby having fun together, I would have voted 5 stars. When you continued to make the old man a very inconsiderate bastard, the wife into a woman who would throw down her husband to follow him and the husband who would be okay not being allowed to touch his wife, in my opinion you left the good story category and entered same old same old, and I vote a 3.

However, it's your story and a lot of people seem to like to like it, so what do I know?

Good Luck!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
I'm to jealous.

The milks been spilt,

Jim was off and running before our husband evan knew what time it was. To both of their credit this went as we could expect. Carol she performed nicly and didn't leave her husband out of the picture. Jim stood up and help our husband learn some suvival skills, andhe smartly accepted. I on the otherhand would take " The Lady over the Tiger" and do my best to claim Trixie if evan for a short time.

I did notice in the middle of the story Jim had control over Carol as they seeked his permission, or advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good. I liked the idea that a marriage survives this where the husband stays monogamous and helps his wife.THis is my experience, we remain closer because she can confide and feels safe that she comes home to me at 4 am. I enjoy my wife having a far better sex life than I am able to furnish for her. She needs a well endowed man more for psychological reasons than for its physical, awesome size.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
way fucked up

Jim is a controlling ass and he likes to make cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'd rather b dead than let a bitch make me a cuckold, don't marry if you wan fuk about, no wonder there's aids with these sluts. People in UK don't act like this change your name to faggot researcher an leave UK out of it, if you tried this shit in UK u would be beaten or knifed ,cuckold have a mental illness, all psychiatrist say so

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shame

could be an erotic story if not for the fact that the husband is a retard and pretty much detached from everything thats going on around him, shame , as you are a good writer.

unh0unh0over 9 years ago
As some have said before.....

.....It's no wonder the American colonists kicked those British cuckold-loving asses out before they could infect our culture with their pussy-whipped mentality.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
A case of bottled-up individual sexual appeal finding its own level once unfettered like water, oil or 'other ' fluids

Told in UKR's usual excruciating, siren style that is even more irresistible then his fans.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
a minor correction

even more irresistible to his detractors*, then his fans.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 9 years ago
Marriage?

This story points out why most people would have a problem defining the couple's relationship as a marriage. The wife is a willing partner with Jim, one of her lovers (more like a pimp) in reducing her husband to a voyeur in his bedroom. He can suck out the semen out of his wife but he cannot make love to her. The fact is there may be other men who are better lovers, bigger dicks and more confident as men than a husband but once their relationship loses its uniqueness they cease to be a loving couple. In the beginning of the story Carol resisted the advances of other men but Jim was able with their assistance to turn her into a size queen slut.She works with Jim to turn her husband (with his cooperation) into an eunuch. Even though Carol tries to take care of her husband sexually it is clear that he is a bit player in this drama. If this story is erotic for some readers ok but there is no real conflict in this story since the husband is going along with his own degradation .He never reflects on how Carol must see him from first sharing her with Jim to sharing her with whoever at a party (remember this started as repaying Jim for his help) to giving him a girlfriend so he will not mind her being in gangbangs. In essence, Carol views his sexual needs as a nuisance to be appeased while she has her fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice job

nice stories and style. But I think what I like most is how you keep churning out these stories completely ignoring the comments who know what your stories and subject matter are about but read it till the end and pretend to be shocked...retards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot

This is good stuff and deserves a higher rating but no doubt voted down by those who reject the subject matter, not the story. Some readers have too much time on their hands. Anyway - write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

I had such a visceral reaction to this story. As usual for the writer, good writing & hot sex but upsetting, to this guy, to see the husband treated that way - I nearly choked on the 12in popsicle I was sucking on while reading the story from start to climax. Hah! Gotcha!

Oh well back to my never ending search of LW for stories where cheating wife feels remorse, and couple goes through painfully detailed journey of reconciliation and healing. Cheers!

Elin_23Elin_23over 1 year ago

Thank you for a wonderful story I can imagine being her and have my beloved husband by my side.

I wish we could do it but he is probably to jealouse and would never let me go to antother man.

Thank you over again this is what i want to try.

Love

Elin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking wimp author and story 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous