Life at Duncan Apartments

Story Info
Stevie and Jackie fall in love.
1.2k words
3.81
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our friendship goes back to high school days in Springfield, though we don't get together very often nowadays. We reside in different towns scattered across the states, though in a way we're still close.

Todd, Randy and Paul had played varsity football. Randy added hockey to his resume. Michelle, Chelsea and I had played on the softball team, a sport that I continued playing during my college days.

I had taken one of the Duncan apartments in West Loop. The complex has a roof top deck, a terrace, a gym, volleyball court and indoor pool. Every unit has subway tile backsplash, glass-enclosed shower and custom cabinetry.

A balmy afternoon in mid May finds me relaxing in a rooftop chair. The time is 6 30. Delicate wispy clouds partially cover the sky.

I'm wearing summer casual; a red cold shoulder romper with deep v-neck and tie-detail waist. Taupe suede Gladiator sandals complete an outfit which is a far cry from purple hospital scrubs.

My cellphone chimed inside my right pocket.

Michelle Henner is talking from her living room, her face showing on my phone.

"Long time girl," I said cheerfully.

"What's happening Stevie?"

"Not a whole lot," I replied.

"I have tickets to a Cubs game. Are you up for it?"

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow night," she replied.

Michelle and I joined the mass of fans entering Wrigley Field Saturday afternoon via Wintrust Gate. Minutes later we found our seats in section 131. Our seats in shallow right field are angled to face across the diamond toward shallow left field. Before much longer the empty seats all around us will be occupied.

The sun is at 7 o'clock. The Cubs and Cincinnati Reds are conducting some last minute warm-ups.

Three hours passed quickly since the game started. The Cubs had lost, again. Michelle and I made observations about the game and our team as we walked under the moonlit sky to the Toyota.

I had known for a long time that I am attracted to girls. The courage to come out, however, was never inside me. Hiding that side of myself often bothered me.

Does Michelle notice that I stare at girls? Does she notice that I ignore the guys in straight couples? What will she think when I tell her that I'm lesbian?

Randy is the only boy I ever dated. I broke it off, but did not give being gay as the reason.

I did tell him months later through a text message. We had just started at college, but not the same college.

It felt like time to speak candidly to Michelle but I decided not to lead with "I'm gay".

"Sometimes I like to be nude on the rooftop terrace."

"Really??" She replied. "When did this start?"

"Last summer," I replied.

"I'll bet it gets a lot of attention."

"It gets some."

The chat took a turn for the trivial. The courage to say "I'm gay" does not come.

Michelle had spent Saturday night at a hotel near my complex then came to fetch me for breakfast at 9 on Sunday.

Her home is out of state. She planned on a ride of more than two and a half hours, arriving at her suburban Madison residence just before noon.

"Stevie it's been really great to see you. It's been a long time."

We gave each other a hug in front of Duncan then she set out for Madison.

By 2 o'clock I had eaten a tuna sandwich on rye which I washed down with a bottled beer.

After pumping my legs for 20 minutes on the elliptical I took a quick shower.

Remaining nude I went to the pool and swam a couple of laps before taking a seat.

Two years ago a 5' 1" tall chestnut-brunette with a pear-shaped bod and modest tits took an apartment on the same floor. Numerious chats led to insights which gave way to friendship with the then 32 year old Jackie Riley.

Anyway I had been sitting for about 5 minutes when she took the seat beside me and engaged me in chat. My nudity didn't seem to bother her. In any case she didn't comment on it. She was wearing a Navy Blue ring inspired bandeau top with classic hipster bottom.

I like being nude. How come you don't take your bathing suit off? Do you know that Lady Gaga likes to sit nude by her pool?

I want to come out to my friend from the complex.

"I'm gay." I murmured, looking slightly away from her.

She did not reply but her eyes didn't leave me.

"I've known it since high school."

She nudged her chair inches closer and put her hand on my thigh bringing a smile to my face.

One second later she leaned into a kiss on my lips. I responded in kind.

"Now will you take off that swimsuit?"

She replied, "No but you will get laid tonight."

Wow! Can I ask for better luck?

We both swam a few laps then returned to our seats.

"My girlfriend Michelle doesn't yet know that I like girls. Part of me wants to tell her but I'm afraid of losing her."

"I have straight friends too."

"Do they know you're gay?"

"Some of them know," said Jackie.

We hung out poolside for another hour give or take a few minutes chatting with other residents.

I go nude only when I poolside or on the rooftop. Before leaving the recreational part of the building I donned my blue tint V-neck button romper over my bear tits and bare ass.

Anyway we came into her apartment which is just two doors away across the hall from my residence.

While coffee was brewing we made small talk at her dining table.

The chat soon became personal.

"Lisa and I were actually in the army together stationed at the same base, Fort Hood Texas."

"What happened to her?"

"She went to Iraq, got killed there."


"OH MY GOD, I am so sorry,"

"Thanks, it was a long time ago."

"I'll bet it took you a long time to get over her."

"I cried every night for months. I couldn't think about her without tears."

"I hope I'm helping you get over your loss."

Jackie chucled and nodded. "You're doing a pretty good job of it."

I quipped, "I try."

" It's funny we wern't in the same platoon, but we just happened to be in the same lesbian bar one night. Anyway we wound up spending our 48 hour leave in a nearby motel."

Jackie and I stripped naked in her bedroom. She eased me onto the queensize mattress pressing her lips to mine pushing her tongue into my mouth. She kissed her way to my boobs, licked each one then kissed her way to my lady parts.

Muscles in my pelvis went into spasms, the tension causing me to quiver and pant. Jackie's thumb rubs my engorged clit pushing her fingers through the wetness to my vagina. He knee is wedged between my thighs.

I let out a soft moan, then another soft moan expecting my climax. Two fingers press my G-spot causing me to let out a soft "mmmmmmmmm. "

Still nude, we climbed the steps to the rooftop terrace under the moonlit sky

where we plopped into cushion chairs facing one another.

"I have 5 dear friends, all of whom I've known since high school. I want to tell all of them about you."